The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 07

Story Info
Miri has an awkward moment with Nora on the Fourth of July.
17.8k words
3.8
1k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers

Fourth of July, Part 1

***

This Story involves human females and Furry males engaging in sexual acts, so be aware if that isn't what you're looking for. I've taken a lot of inspiration from Jay Naylor's works, especially his "The Fall of Little Red Riding Hood" series, as well as E.Z. McCain's "Beastiverse" stories, so you may envision the world of these stories in a similar light. In this world, humans live in conjunction with various Beastman races, among other animals and mythical creatures. However, a curse borne by the ancient Goddess Hera has lived in the hearts of women for millennia, making them crave for Beast Cock and sex with Beastmen, Animals, and Monsters

In this chapter, a mischievous young woman finds that a Fourth of July pool party is the perfect place to drive her Batty boyfriend wild, something that has dire consequences when he runs afoul of the girl's stunningly sexy mother...

***

Additional Author's Note

Chapters 7 and 8 are part of a single story line.

***

It was the Fourth of July, one of the best days of the Summer, and Miri, Noelle, and their moms had been invited to Ruben and Brandy Klaus' home for a BBQ pool part. The four had arrived alongside a handful of other families they all knew from church, and even though most of the other parents had brought much younger kids, Miri and Noelle were still happy enough to come along and celebrate with everyone.

At least, in theory Miri would have been happy to celebrate, but at the moment he was feeling a bit more like a punching bag than a party goer. Getting into the pool may not have been the wisest choice for the winged Beast kid, since he'd just spent the majority of that time surrounded by tiny flailing limbs and explosive splashes at every turn.

As the poor Bat struggled just to keep water out of his eyes, a hyper-excited cry of "DOGPILE ON MIRI!" rang out, and he quickly found several small, giggling bodies leaping and grabbing onto him in an apparent effort to drag him down to an early and watery grave.

"Guys come on!... 'blech!'... I'm a bat not a fish!" Miri pitiably tried to plead them off, but the two younger boys clambering over him just kept laughing and shouting back at him "No way!"

As each wrapped onto a shoulder and kept on trying to pull him down, Miri managed to cast a desperate look at his girlfriend, who appeared aggravatingly unbothered as she floated around the water on an inflatable pool chair.

"Hey! You think maybe you wanna help me out here before they drown me!" The Bat called out in a panic.

"Not really." But Noelle shot him down alongside a far-too-amused smirk.

While that unhelpful exchange happened, one of the boys managed to get totally onto Miri's back and press his full weight on the teen's shoulders, forcing his chin down to the water before he managed to straighten back up.

"Hey, no help! That's cheating!" The kid hysterically cackled at his Batty victim.

"It's two on one!" Miri growled back in increasing exasperation before shooting an even more annoyed glare at the Blonde girl lounging around. "Noelle, seriously?!" But all she did was shake her head and unhelpfully splash a bit of water in their direction.

"Oh please, you're twice their... er, well, you're bigger than them anyway. C'mon, just show them what a big bad Beast you are and toss them!"

Losing his focus over the girl's flippant attitude, one of the younger boys managed to tug Miri's shoulders from the front while the other wrapped his arms around his neck from the back.

"Got you Miri!" He heard one call out just before the two managed to force his head all the way underwater.

Clamping his face shut and just barely hearing the watery echo of the two brats' triumphant laughter, and on top of that being annoyed almost as much by Noelle's obvious enjoyment at watching his predicament, Miri finally felt himself lose a bit of control. Surging back up above the water with a menacing chitter, Miri first grabbed the kid on his front, lifting him under his arms in a surprising show of strength and tossing him nearly out of the water and several feet back. He then managed to twist his slippery body to grab the kid hanging on his back and launched him right alongside his friend.

Lucky for everyone involved, even in the midst of the Bat's minor rage, the two boys just kept laughing in pure delight as they were sent sailing through the air and hit the water in a couple of big splashes. Noelle was finally caught in that blowback, but the water hardly phased her and she just grinned over her sunglasses at the sight of Miri catching his breath. She really liked that small show of masculinity from her typically timid Beast of a boyfriend.

Eventually the two boys came back to the surface, sputtering even while still laughing with each other.

"That's it, we've gotta get him back now!"

"Yeah, we'll really show him this time!"

But just as the kids had committed to another assault, two more bodies came wading into the water and each put a hand on one of the boys.

"Alright Joey, I think Miri's swallowed enough pool water for one day, so how about a ceasefire?" Heather spoke, somewhat diplomatically but still with a definite 'mom' voice.

"Oh come on mom! We weren't that rough with him!" Joey protested at his mother suddenly putting a clamp on their fun.

"Yeah! Besides, Noelle said it was okay to play with him!" Joey's partner in crime, Mikey piped up then in equal defensiveness.

"Oh, did she?" The other woman, Jeanette said with a skeptical look in her eye before both she and Heather turned their gaze on the younger girl still floating so leisurely beside them. "So basically, you just sicked the boys on Miri?"

Noelle simply shrugged and grinned back at the two mothers. "I don't mind loaning him out to let others have their fun with him."

"You're not very delicate with your boyfriend, are you?" Heather said in a gently chiding tone.

"Nope. Never have been, never will be." But Noelle easily replied and quite proud of that fact.

The other two women just smiled softly and rolled their eyes at her before offering a more pitying look over to the drenched Bat. Pitying, but not the least bit surprised; after all, everyone there knew that Noelle had had Miri wrapped around her little finger for the last decade. Her treating him like just another pool toy was a given at this point. Still, seeing Miri's brief stint of savagery melt back down into dull annoyance directed at her, Noelle did offer the Bat one more grin before turning her attention to the two rambunctious little boys that were only held back by their mothers' firm grips.

"But I guess you two should probably know, as easy as it is to tease Miri, at some point he does lost control. Who knows, next time he tosses you two he might not be feeling nice enough to throw you back in the water, so maybe you should both listen to your moms for now."

Noelle coyly spooked the boys, enough to wipe the grins clean from their faces. Joey and Miki each gave the girl a nervous look before sharing it with each other, clearly believing her 'threat.'

"Well that should settle that then." Heather said as she gave Noelle a small, approving look. "Now come on you two, out of the pool The food should be ready pretty soon anyway."

"Go dry off, Mikey. Then you can find your sister and the others for lunch." Jeanette added as she and Heather released their children.

Mikey and Joey didn't hesitate to scramble to one side of the pool and drag themselves out of the water, leaving their two mothers beside the still reclined Noelle. That let Miri breathe a small sigh of his own relief before looking up to find the two ladies giving him some mildly sympathetic (although more just amused) smiles.

"Sorry about the little monsters trying to drown you Miri. I hope that didn't spoil your day too badly." Jeanette offered in apology, but Miri just put on as unbothered (unconvincing) a face as he could and waved her concern off.

"Don't worry about it Mrs. Davis. I didn't really mind, it was actually kinda fun... kinda. And anyway, it's not really like it was your fault. Or theirs for that matter." The Bat growled the last bit as he shot a deliberate glare at Noelle again. But the troublesome Blonde only beamed even brighter as she crooked her head at him.

"You should be careful, Miri. You let Noelle keep her claws in you like that much longer and that might just become a lifelong arrangement." Heather then teased with an extremely knowing smile.

"He should be so lucky." Noelle was obviously delighted by the prospect herself and not ashamed to show it.

The three women giggled together at his plight and Miri just sighed again in defeat.

"Yeah, don't I know it."

"Well, whether or not you really wanted to, thanks so much for playing with the kids. They just really seem to take a shine to you, so we really appreciate it when you're nice to them. Both of you for that matter." Heather did ease off her joking a bit as she sincerely thanked the young Beast, and Miri instantly perked back up at that.

"Of course Mrs. Parker! Honestly, I don't usually mind running around with the kids. Water's just not really my element is all."

Jeanette and Heather both smiled warmly at the waterlogged Bat one more time in thanks. His humble nature could be a bit much at time, but it sure was hard to hate such a sweet and cute young man.

"Well thanks again for always being so sweet Miri. Now we'd better go make sure the kids aren't causing anyone else too much trouble." Jeanette excused them both as she looked slightly expectantly around the yard.

"Don't run him too ragged Noelle." Heather asked as she and Jeanette turned and started to wade their way towards the pool stairs.

"No promises." Noelle replied far too easily as she watched them stride away. Her grin grew even more as she watched their hips wade through the water before she set her gaze back on Miri, peering at him over the rim of her sunglasses. "Always such a big softy, and yet you wonder why little kids and moms love you so much.

"It certainly doesn't help when my supposed girlfriend treats my like a party clown she can rent out." Miri grumbled back as he flicked a few drops of water at the Blonde, who didn't so much as flinch

"Actually, I think of you more like a pinata." Her quick response just encouraged Miri to slap a bigger splash across her chest, not that it did anything to dampen her smirk.

"It's really touching to know that's what you think of me."

"You're having fun." Noelle said dismissively, drawing another exasperated grunt out of her Batty boyfriend.

"Despite your best efforts." He grumbled even as he approached Noelle and dipped low enough in the water to lean his chin on the floating seat.

"I think you mean thanks to my best efforts."

Miri blew another huff of air at her insistent teasing, but when Noelle reached out and started to scratch and rub the Beast behind his fluffy ears, he only wound up grumbling contentedly and nuzzling back into her touch.

"You're having fun." The girl said again, though this time it felt more a lot more gentle and assuring.

Despite Noelle being as 'liberal' with him as she ever was, Miri wasn't going to let that dampen his mood today, and of course nothing could ever dampen the perpetually peppy Blonde. It was simply too nice a day; they were celebrating the Fourth of July, surrounded by friends and family, and the weather was absolutely gorgeous. And there was one other particularly nice thing about the day...

Noelle hadn't let up scratching the back of Miri's head, but once the two women were just out of earshot she ran her hand up along his big ear and tugged it just a little bit closer to her grinning lips.

"So Miri, who do you think is the sexiest mommy here?"

"Noelle!"

Her suddenly husky voice put a pink tinge of embarrassment across the Bat's muzzle real quick, and though he didn't move away from her floatie he did cast an annoyed glance her way.

"What? I'm just saying there's an awful lot of eye candy here. And aside from myself and the kiddies, every woman here's got some wonderfully motherly figures. Oh, and that includes Brandy now, doesn't it?" Noelle rumbled into the Bat's ear, her voice getting lower and more tempting with every word

Before he started shivering too much, Miri shoved on Noelle's floaty and forcefully separated her as he rose back up to his full height.

"Noelle this isn't the place for... for that! Gods, I've known all the women here almost as long as I've known Brandy!" Miri barked as he burned in embarrassment at her suggestions.

"And see how that turned out." The scheming girl shot back, not dissuaded in the slightest.

Miri could not come up with a comeback for that, and just stood there staring pink-faced at the girl who was the single greatest source of torment in his life. Unfortunately, Noelle had succeeded in putting certain thoughts in the little Bat's head, and now as he looked around the pool and backyard there was no way for him to deny what she'd just said; there was a lot of eye candy here to enjoy, and thanks to Noelle he wasn't going to be able to overlook it anymore.

Aside from Miri and Noelle and their mothers, Brandy and Ruben had invited four other families to their little summer BBQ. There was Mark and Jeanette Davis, who had brought their eleven-year-old son Mikey and nine-year-old daughter Ashley. The Parker family consisted of Doug and Heather, and their own ten-year-old boy Joey. There was the slightly older Lancaster Couple, Victor and Beatrice, and though they had two teenage sons a few years younger than Miri and Noelle they had opted not to come (not thinking a church family get together sounded like an incredibly fun day). And lastly there was the Blair family, Charlie and Sasha along with their three young daughters, Marie, Carla, and Phoebe.

All the adults Miri had known since he himself was even younger than their children were now, just like Brandy having all attended the same church his mother had always kept as a central pillar of their lives. He had always known the men to be friendly or at least amicable, and all the women kind in their own ways. But now thanks to Noelle exacerbating his recent... 'developments' with Brandy, the Bat suddenly found himself staring with an entirely different kind of look at the various, undeniably beautiful women, and all displaying the particular charms and features that could only have ever come from bringing children into the world.

And things were only made even worse (better) by the fact that this was a pool party, meaning every one of these ravishing ladies was wearing a rather revealing bikini. Despite his best wishes, Miri was now powerless but to stare longingly after Jeanette and Heather as they slowly, seemingly deliberately ascended the steps out of the pool, swaying their hips and letting their delectably round rears bounce as they emerged from the water, the droplets leaving their bodies glistening as they exposed their beautiful skin to the sunlight. But looking away didn't bring any relief, as everywhere the besieged Bat turned there was another tempting mother to be seen.

Beatrice was off talking with her husband and some of the other men, and though she'd seemingly shown up in a modest white pool dress, now that Miri was really paying attention he could see how it turned translucent in the sunlight, and he could easily see her gorgeously mature figure outlined so hazily and yet so alluringly beneath the sheer fabric, with her most embarrassing parts only barely left obscured by the darker silhouettes provided by her own swimwear. Sasha was playing with the little girls, sporting a short sarong that left her long, supple legs free to Miri's eye as she chased the tykes around the yard, and the skimpy string bikini top she wore did nothing to contain her ample breasts as they bounced around from her playful motions.

Maybe worst of all was the fact that Miri even found himself looking at his own girlfriend's mother, but how could he not? Even though the woman had practically been like his aunt for half his life, how could he simply ignore Nora, who was every bit as beautiful as her own stunning daughter. How could he ignore the fact that Noelle's mother was essentially just an older version of her, her body merely an accentuated and more-fully developed version of the incomparably pretty girl he was lucky enough to call his girlfriend. How could he keep himself from staring at the Platinum-Blonde as she reclined back on her lounger, shamelessly putting her body on display for him, rubbing lotion across the skin that was just barely covered by a zebra-striped bikini. And how could Miri pretend that he couldn't imagine perfectly what she'd look like stripped out of even that tiny cloth when he knew exactly how her daughter looked in her most intimate moments? And as Nora finished rubbing the lotion over her chest of course she just had to end with a small, emphatic little jiggle of her hand-filling breasts, more than enough to make Miri swallow a lump in his throat force his cock to twitch, though thankfully unseen beneath the water. Yeah, this was the worst.

And then an overtly bubbly voice suddenly cut Miri out of his daydream of Nora and forced his attention squarely on its' source. "Oh, perfect timing Nora! I just realized my own sunscreen was empty. Mind if I borrow some?"

No, strike that, what was definitely the worst was the fact that now he was even forced to notice the way his own mother looked compared to all these other gorgeous women... and how well she fit the bill herself. To be fair, being surrounded by so many other lovely ladies really did put Miri in a compromising mindset, and his mother was so often the most boisterous person around, so it wasn't totally the Bat's fault that his eye was drawn to her with a certain expectation. And just because he was her son, that didn't mean that Miri couldn't recognize that his mother was... objectively pretty. He was just being purely rational, but even Miri could recognize that any other boy would immediately fixate on Veronica's nearly-alabaster skin that appeared so radiant under the sun, or the way she wiggled her hips as she rubbed herself down with sunblock, nearly threatening to pop the tiny string that kept her black bikini clinging to her, or how every move she made was like a little dance that her whole body undulated from, especially those heavy tits that so clearly wanted to break free from her top, and everything about her was only made all the more brilliant by that gleaming smile that just seemed to never, ever leave her face.

Yeah, any boy in the world would be left a drooling moron when faced with a woman like her in a place like this, and Miri could understand that... It just took a few moments longer than he would have liked to admit for him to quit his 'objective review' of his own mom and quickly force his gaze somewhere safer. Yeah, plenty of other things to keep his mind occupied today, no need to dwell on... that...

And as if on cue, Noelle chose that moment to dip herself out of her floaty and totally into the pool, shrieking happily as she was submerged in the cool water and casting a big splash over Miri's back, for once actually interrupting him at a convenient moment. He turned just as Noelle got close enough to wrap a hand over his shoulder and lean into his side.

HighLumin
HighLumin
586 Followers