The Holy Spear Saga Ch. 02

Story Info
The Goddess of Light reveals Jaren's destiny.
2k words
4.35
2.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers

Part 1

Out of the dungeon below and through the winding halls of the Grand Cathedral of Aod, the wild man, Jaren, pursues the sex-bloated form of Flit the fairy. He leaves in his wake a trail of cum and broken bodies. His matted brown hair flows behind him, and his slabs of muscle ripple beneath tanned skin. He is close now. Close enough to feel the cool morning air shifting with each desperate flap of the fae girl's crystalline wings.

Predator and prey Pass through an intricate arched doorway and into the cathedral's main chamber. The multitude of people gathered here cries out in fear at this sight. They scramble out of the aisle, pushing each other and stumbling over white stone pews. The lust-crazed beast ignores all.

An enormous statue of a robed woman, carved from the same white stone as the pews, stands in the center of the room on a raised platform, bathed in light from the cathedral's great glass dome. Her face is kind; it looks down at the gathered masses over two enormous breasts. Nestled at her bare feet is a marble slab upon which a man in shining silver armor lays. He holds an ornate gilded spear in his hands. The high priestess of the Goddess of Light stands before him, chanting.

"O, Goddess! Please grant this man your heavenly blessing, that he may be your champion! Give him the power to best the dark creatures that plaque our kingdom. Rise, hero, and accept the Goddess's holy gift!"

Flit manages to reach the marble slab with one final burst of speed as a beam of light envelopes it. The hero's spear starts to glow with that same bright, white light. He begins to rise. He turns just in time to see the hulking man barreling towards him and lets loose a high-pitched scream. Jaren slams into the would-be champion, shattering his spear and sending him flying into the leg of the statue.

Jaren holds the tiny pale-blue woman in his hands once again, but the beam of light catches him. The entire room breaks out into cries of anger or disgust. Jaren glares out at all of them. The light intensifies, forcing him to clamp his eyes shut moments later.

Squinting, he opens them again and finds himself staring into a vast white emptiness.

"Welcome, my child. I have been waiting for you."

Part 2

Soft mounds of flesh press against Jaren's well-toned back. He shudders as cool fingers trace the old scars on his chest and a soothing voice whispers in his ear.

"I have been looking forward to this day, my son."

The hand glides slowly but purposefully down his abs and rests just above his crotch. He whirls, grabbing for the unknown voice.

"More trickery. I will find you, fairy!"

Light laughter comes from every direction.

"You believe me to be my messenger?"

The frenzied brute lashes out randomly but finds only emptiness. Just as in the prison cell, he crouches and waits with unnatural stillness. Unlike then, his instincts are no use. It's not that he doesn't feel anyone nearby. It feels like there's someone all around him.

"So quick to anger. Just like your father." Jaren feels the same cool hand grip his monstrous, throbbing prick and reels in confusion. "Mmm, in more ways than one."

A woman materializes out of the aether directly in front of him. Her ivory skin and snowy hair are blinding in the white light. But Jaren cannot look away. Her sapphire eyes shimmer with intense lust; hot, needful breaths escape her soft, pink lips. This is a face anyone in the kingdom of Aod would recognize. This is the face of the Goddess.

"You know me as the Goddess of Light. You may call me by my true name. I am Selna, and I am the Goddess of Fertility and Light."

The statue in the Grand Cathedral had done her no justice. Its breasts had been immense, but hers were genuinely mountainous. Each one was larger than the torso they jut out from, and they hung down to her waist. Large, pale nipples sat high upon them, pointed to the sky. Even simply standing there, they naturally surround Jaren's dick. His shaft disappears between them, leaving only his leaking head jutting out. Selna stares directly into his eyes. With a seductive smile, she runs her tongue around the tip.

"Why have you brought me here? And why do you speak of my father?"

Jaren did not know much about his parents. He knows of his father, Rorn, that he was a terrible warlord, feared throughout the land for his exploits. But he had been abandoned as a young boy. Of his mother, he knows even less. No one had ever spoken of her, and Jaren did not seek her out.

Selna reaches under her breasts from the outside, lifting them to engulf the entire rod wedged between them fully. She grips the stiff member in her hands and pumps it gently as she speaks. Every few words, she bends and kisses the head.

"I came to your father's camp disguised as a weak slave woman. I intended to seduce him, that I might use his potent seed to create a champion a champion of Light and Fertility. The seduction proved unnecessary; he took me right then. The next day, I birthed a child."

"Then you are?"

"Your mother. Yes, my child."

Her tale continues, but the pace of her pumping never slows. Jaren's knees buckle with an orgasm that never arrives. His mind swims with the revelation this being is his mother and that she is currently pleasuring him in a way that is unlike anything he had ever felt before. Her massive tits caress his chest with every movement of the Goddess's arms.

"You will cum soon, dear. Don't you worry. All you have to do is become my champion."

"I will not be told when to cum!"

Anger breaks Jaren out of his stupor. There is no woman he can't conquer, even some supposed deity. Taking piles of tit-flesh in his strong arms, he squeezes her torso-sized tits together. He moves to thrust his cock up through the valley of her cleavage, but in an instant, he finds himself holding nothing and bucking into thin air.

"Now that won't do," the Goddess's soft voice echoes throughout the infinite expanse. An intense pain runs through the man's heavy balls, as though he had not cum in years, and they grow larger; It is too much to bear, even for him. The Goddess rematerializes in her former position, continuing with her words and strokes as if nothing had happened.

"I have chosen you. You were born to be my champion; You will save the kingdom of Aod from their troubles."

"Why should I care for those weak fools? Let them suffer."

Pain courses through him again, and he doubles over. His overfilled sack expands again, its weight resting against his inner thighs. An incredible glob of precum oozes from his tip. Jaren furiously masturbates, attempting to relieve himself. No matter how hard he tries, he never succeeds. It feels to him as if an unseen hand is gripping his base tightly, stopping him from cumming.

"You will save them because no one else can. The people of Aod have lost their way. Look at how they worship me now. They honor the Light but have all but forgotten Fertility is my domain. I gave them creatures fit to let them live out their wildest fantasies. They have grown to fear my creations, labeling them as monsters."

She looks genuinely hurt as she speaks. The pain in her shining blue eyes reveals her deep shame.

"Though for that, I suppose I can't blame them. My beauties were never meant to go this long without sex. They have become wild and corrupted. That is why you must help them too."

"Help them? How?" Jaren manages to utter in his orgasm-starved state.

"With this, my son." Selna rubs his balls gently and runs a finger along the underside of his penis affectionately. "Become my champion, and you will be strong enough to bend my creatures to your will."

Seconds pass before his mind can find the words to respond. The cool hand on his burning sex stops moving.

"Fine! If it means getting to fuck more, then I'll do it. Now, remove this curse from me and let me cum!"

Giggling, the buxom Goddess steps back from her son. His dick springs out from her chest. She floats upwards in the aether and spreads her legs. A dainty hand parts the lips of her pussy, and the other tweaks a pale nipple.

"Then come. Accept my blessing."

As soon as the words leave her supple lips, the brute rushes forward through space and plunges deep inside her. Her velvety walls squeeze his hard cock. The goddess lets out a moaning cry. Jaren wraps his hands around her slim waist and thrusts into her again and again. Her great, wobbling tits bounce wildly. She grabs onto both of her nipples and squeezes them hard, showering mother and son with her ambrosial milk. Placing a hand on her lower back, the demigod pulls his mother into a passionate kiss. Their tongues swirl around each other, and they breathe heavily into each other. They explore every inch of each other's bodies, never losing their pace.

A feeling of approaching relief swells deep in Jaren's balls. The thought of filling his mother, a goddess, with his seed pushes him on. Long, slow thrusts bring this feeling to a head. He quivers deep inside his mom's cunt.

"Come on, just a little more. You have to finish. Cum for me, and become my champion!"

The Goddess presses her face against her son's sweaty slab of a chest and shakes with her orgasm. Her pussy clenches his cock tighter, and he explodes deep within her. His oversized balls, heavy with his seed, slowly begin to drain. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz spews into her insatiable hole. A strange feeling envelops his dick, like a bolt of lightning that starts at the head and flows up through his jutting veins. Inch by pleasurable inch, he unsheathes himself from his godly mother. His geysering rod continues to spray Selna with incestuous jism. She squirms under the sticky shower, reveling in her son's copious spunk. She opens her mouth wide and guides his trembling member between her soft lips, all the while shooting jets of milk from her cum-drenched breasts. The still iron-hard prick slides easily into her throat. She drinks of him as though nothing else would provide her succor. Jaren looses a mighty roar and presses her face into his groin, pulling her pure white hair. He fucks her face furiously. Thin strands of spittle drop onto her expansive chest. Her moans become nothing more than muffled gagging.

After several minutes, the orgasm finally subsides. When the Goddess removes her son's now limp cock from her coated throat, it has grown. Even soft, it is longer now than when it was erect. Along his foot and a half-long penis, an emblazoned spear glows slightly with holy light. Selna lowers her head back to his groin, playfully kissing along his length. Almost instantly, he has a full hard-on once again. Jaren's now titanic two-foot-long penis rests atop his mother's bosom.

"This is my blessing. This shall be your weapon against those creatures which the pitiful souls of Aod call monsters. Only you can save them. You must purify them." Selna kisses her son deeply. "And please, take my fairy with you. She will know what you must do next. Farewell, my son. I will watch over you."

As that final word leaves Selna's mouth, Jaren is once again blinded by her light. When it fades away, he finds himself back on the marble slab beneath the statue with Flit in his hands, his hardness looming over the crowd beneath him.

GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers