The Holy Spear Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
A prisoner encounters a fairy sent by the Goddess of Light.
2k words
3.86
5.7k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers

Foul water drips from the cold stone ceiling and splashes across the prisoner's face. With a tired groan, he wipes the filth from his scraggly-bearded visage and sits up on the splintered wood board his jailers call a cot. The only other furnishings in the room are a bucket for relieving himself and the chains which bind him to the far wall. Daylight squeezes in through a solitary barred window high on the wall above him.

Rising from his bed, the prisoner stretches briefly in the dim light of the morning suns. Thick cords of muscle bulge under battle-scarred flesh throughout his naked form as he flexes. He steels himself and, with increasing effort, pulls at his chains. A creak and the slightest budge encourage him. He pulls again, matching the strength of the iron links themselves. With a mighty yell that reverberates through the high-ceilinged cell, the base of the chains gives way. They snap off the wall and crash into the ground beside the prisoner, cracking the thick bricks at his feet. He is a man of the Wilds. He will suffer no foolish attempt to cage him.

Cowards had placed him in this cell. They attacked while he slept. More significant numbers than he could handle in his drowsiness had surrounded his camp. He claimed the lives of more than half of those pitiful excuses for men before they could take their prisoner. No man of the kingdom could hope to match his strength or experience. Nor will any be safe once he made his escape. Their women, too, will witness his fury. He will fuck them mad.

Like a panther, he stalks across the room and crouches just beyond the doorway. He listens for the sound of guards approaching to investigate his struggle. Seconds, then minutes, pass in silence. No one approaches.

"Strange," he thinks, "not a single guard?"

He ponders his next move. Typically someone would come to check when he broke free in such a way. That's when he would make his escape then. He pushes his long, knotted brown hair from his eyes and looks up towards the window, towards the open space for which he longs.

"The bars would not be a problem. I would rip them from the wall. Even then, the hole is too small for even a child to slip through."

The prisoner turns toward the solid iron door of the cell. He pushes against it to test its strength. It is sturdy and feels better crafted than the chains from which he so easily escaped. It will not give without great effort. He contemplates ramming the door, but a voice within the cell stops him.

"Jaren," the voice whispers, "you have been chosen."

He turns with a start, scanning the room for some unseen person. The room still appears empty. Nothing is out of place. There's nowhere for anyone to hide. Instinct tells him with certainty that there has to be someone, or something, in the room with him.

"Who dares speak my name?"

"The Goddess has chosen you, Jaren."

Leaping at the source of the voice, Jaren grabs at the space before him. While he doesn't manage to catch his prey, he does feel something soft brush against the back of his hand. He needs to be faster.

"Enough of these tricks! Reveal yourself!"

Jaren crouches low. He closes his eyes to focus his hearing. The unknown person speaks against, just behind him. Jaren pounces towards it again. Instead of air, this time, he feels something alive in his grasp. The effect hiding the creature ends at Jaren's touch. A fairy becomes visible in his hands. It is small enough for him to wrap a single strong hand around its waist at about a foot tall. A translucent white silk gown hangs delicately over its pale blue body, and crystalline wings adorn its back. The prisoner does not take notice of any of this beauty. Instead, all he notices are its jiggling, unproportionate tits and large, perky nipples swaying beneath the gown. He shakes her back and forth. Her firm bust bounces under the dress.

"A fairy! And one with fat tits!" He laughs with a menacing grin. "I can use your magic dust to escape."

With great fear in its emerald eyes, the fairy struggles to get free but fails to move even one finger of the muscular man's iron-clad grip. She can do nothing to stop this menace from ripping the flowing gown off of her slight frame. Tiny hands reach forward in a desperate attempt at modesty, but her short arms can barely get around her chest. Goosebumps pop up along her unblemished skin, and her deep purple nipples poke even further out.

Almost gently, Jaren takes a nipple between his pointer finger and thumb and gives it a pinch. The blue girl squirms, and a bit of magic powder falls into Jaren's rough hand. He reaches down and rubs it into his groin. Immediately, his massive cock swells and points skyward, though the fairy remains unaware of what lay beneath her.

"Please, sir! My mistress has sent me to you! My name is Flit, and I have an important message. The Goddess of Light and Fertility has chosen you to champion Her cause and save the kingdom of Aod. She offers you her blessing."

"Fuck your mistress, and fuck Aod." The grip on the fae girl's waist tightens. "Now, before I squeeze you dry of dust, you will give me pleasure."

Trembling silence is the only response that Flit can muster as the monster of a man brings her downward. Something thick and hard collides with her chest, forcing her apple-sized tits apart. For a moment, she is unsure of what it is, but realization dawns on her as it twitches at her touch. Squirming and pushing away with all of her meager strength does nothing but stimulate the pulsing rod before her. A glistening bead of precum forms at the tip and slides down the shaft between her tits.

"No...please! The Goddess! You're supposed to be Her champion. I came to offer you Her blessing. Please let me go!"

A grunt is the only reply she gets as Jaren presses her harder into his cock. Her fat breasts wrap around its girth, and the dainty features of her face smush against his hot flesh. His dick is nearly as long as she is tall. Jaren slides Flit roughly up and down along it, her soft tits gliding along his rough, veiny skin. Bestial moans escape his lips. It has been many days since he has found relief, and the closer he gets, the wilder he becomes.

Faster and harder, he bucks against her, his dick a reddened and shaking blur. He grips her breasts tightly with his free hand and pulls at her nipples. Small streams of fairy dust spout from them and scatter across the gray stone. His hand catches some of it and rubs onto her tit-flesh. Flit moans as her bust glows briefly expands from her magic. Her tits, already far too large for her small body, balloon outward and hang heavily, full of increased fae power. Jaren gives her no respite from the abuse. He twists and pulls her aching nipples with fervor. She cries out but quickly silences herself to avoid drowning in the torrent of precum leaking out of Jaren's cock. She can't believe it. She had seen human sex before, and this was nothing like that. Most men couldn't hope to produce this much semen in their life. He must be running out.

Adjusting his grasp, he lifts the fae creature off of his rigid shaft. Her waist-length violet hair sticks to her supple skin. Her breasts, each one now larger than her body, sag pitifully. Dribbles of magic continue to leak from her overworked nipples. Jaren takes them into his mouth and suckles hard. Flit's skin flusters. She struggles to maintain her composure. Magical energy courses through Jaren's body, and he unleashes a roar that shakes the very stone. Ripples spread through his muscles, and his power multiplies.

She doesn't bother trying to break free. Exhaustion and fear keep her still as Jaren lowers her again. This time he places her astride his bulging cock head. Her pussy lips line up with his cum-leaking slit.

"I hope you're ready, my little blue whore. I'm going to fill you up with my seed!"

Rumbling deep within his balls rises, and Jaren's penis begins to shudder. He presses his thick cock head more firmly against Flit's sex.

"No! No, no, no...Goddess, please!" Flit screams and flails her limbs.

It's too late for anyone to help, though, even a goddess. A jet of thick jizz floods into her, filling her with a single blast. Jaren keeps her pressed against him, never loosening his grip even slightly. Cum continues to spurt up into her as she screams. Her body bloats from the load, and great bursts of fairy dust shower the room in twinkling sparkles.

Finally, Jaren's grip loosens as his orgasm ends, and the fairy slumps to the floor in front of him. Flit holds her rounded belly and tries to press his gooey seed out of her. She panics when everything stays inside and her mind reels. Her only solace is that the whole ordeal is over, and she may be able to return to her mistress.

Or so she believes. A dark shadow passes over her. The fairy looks up, trembling, and gasps in horror as the still-hard cock of her abuser looms above her. Jaren jerks it a few times, and cum continues to leak out of it. Streams of it ooze down onto Flit's broken form.

"I grow tired of this foreplay. Now we can have some real fun."

The door to the cell flies open with a loud bang. An armored knight stands firm in the doorway. The sunlight gleams off his silvered spear, and the sacred crest of the kingdom of Aod on his wooden shield, itself an image of a white spear, sparkles. Flit's face lights up with hope.

"It's Jaren! He's attempting to escape!" The knight calls out before understanding the scene before him. "Wait, what in the Goddess's name are you-"

Jaren steps away from the fairy and moves towards the knight with frightening speed, cutting his words short. With a single punch, the former prisoner crushes the knight's breastplate, and the guard crumbles to the ground silently, along with most of Flit's hopes. The fairy, no longer frozen with fear, rushes through the open door. Her burdensome breasts and bloated belly dangle beneath her as she flies off at full speed down the hall and passed three more guards.

"Get back here, you bitch! I'll split you in two with my cock!"

Glancing back, Flit sees the hulking form of the man in the cell rushing after her, his forearm-thick cock bounding wildly along in front of him and with a look of pure lust in his eyes. Thick white globs fly from his rod and splatter. The brave knights of Aod ready their weapons and raise sturdy shields. Any lesser man would turn and flee. Jaren does not even pause to fight the guards. With his robust build, and the fairy dust's magic flowing through him, he effortlessly rams through them. Their shields shatter against his muscled body, and the force throws their bodies against the walls.

Thoughts race through the fae girl's mind as she passes into the chamber that sits beyond the hallway. There's too much of which she's unsure. While she loathes questioning the Goddess, she doesn't understand why her mistress chose this man over all others. How can this thug, this vile beast, be Her champion? How did this task manage to go so wrong? She knows her only hope of achieving the goal she was sent here for now is to make it to the goddess's shrine in time and to hope that Jaren follows.


GroCoRep
GroCoRep
23 Followers