All Comments on 'The Home & Family Pt. 05'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
JUST LOVED THIS STORY....

great love story.... hope you have kleenex stock.. I went through a whole box... now i have to start reading your other stories. hope they are near as good... thanks you made my weekend....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

kept me spellbound. it was great.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
A wonderful story of love and romance

The whole series was a great example of a romance story. Loving and kind people in it. It is like a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other stories on this site. I thank you for your effort in creating and writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic

What a wonderful story. You touched my very soul, more than you or anyone will ever know. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for shareing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I'll join in

It is such a grand love story... Pls. keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Love is in the Air

If you haven't thought about it before, you should try to get published! This is easily as good or better than some of the romances you find at the bookstore.

You rock!

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
"and they all lived happily ever after"

At first I thought the last part was a bit saccharine but on reflection, no. It is a very good story in this genre. Very occasionally you make a spelling mistake eg jest for gist and libel for liable but that is the only issue I could make with the whole story. Very very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A fulfilling read!

The victory of the human spirit over the challenges of mortality. Wonderfully written, with sensitivity and verve. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!!

You are an amazing author, your stories should be published, you are so good--thanks for making my weekend--I know you haven't written anything for a while, but do hope you do soon. They are so good for the heart and spirit.

Thanks so much,

Sam

ColorofLoveColorofLoveabout 16 years ago
Heartfelt

I was mad at Dakota for putting off my man, but I did enjoy this wonderful heartfelt story of love and family. I fell in love or enjoyed every character in the story, and you made the happy ending wonderfully sweet, and romantic and filled me with such joy. Love a good love story and this was definitely one. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A masterpiece

Simply overwhelming development of characters and storyline. A masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow

I was looking for a great read and I certainly found it!! I laughed, I cried, and I prayed two people would find love. A reader can't ask for more!! Thanks for giving me just what I was looking for!!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessalmost 13 years ago
omg you ........ you........ i hate you.... NOT!

Here i was having a nice hot chocolate before bed and you made me cry dam you, One of the best stories here on Lit, from any category, a real piece of written art, I loved it. I don't hate you tho if I had been reading this on the train i just might lol. Thank you for sharing your talent with us readers.

fish4lifefish4lifealmost 13 years ago
Only one word ...

There is only one wird to describe this series, incredible. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I see you share your stories

To make us smile. Well you certainly did that for me, thank you.

bluebirdnestbluebirdnestover 12 years ago
love this story!

I have loved every story of yours that I have read, but this one was my favorite. Soooo romantic and sooooo sweet! I had a hard time finishing the story because I was crying. Thank you and please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved the story!

great love story plus brings out the heartbreak of kids raised without parents.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
just beautiful

loved it!

NaughtyNaughtyNurseNaughtyNaughtyNursealmost 6 years ago
As a general rule...

... I am not an emotional man.

But the last chapter of your story made me bawl my eyes out! Well done!!😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous