The Home for Wayward Women Pt. 03

Story Info
Lesbian Anal, Lesbian Submission, Lesbian Light Scat,
9.3k words
4
3.8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/02/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers

Sue had been thinking a lot about Jennifer lately. It had been almost forty five days since Sue had taken her out to the home and helped too get her checked in. She had told Jennifer that she would be the one that would come pick her up when she was released. For some reason Sue was fond of the girl more so than most of the girls she had escorted out to home over the years.

Sue had checked on Jen after her first week of being in the home to make sure she was doing okay and getting along and then again after her third week in the home. She had been told the girl was doing good, that the first week had been rough on her but that she had adjusted as time went on.

Sue had noticed that she had been thinking about Jennifer a lot lately. She had been able to connect with her on the ride out to the home and even during her strip search advising the girl to go along with the rules. Sue was also having a hard time getting the images of Jennifer out of her head. The way she looked during the search, the way she was bent over the desk and the noises she made when the superintendent had searched her pussy, and then the way she squirmed and squealed when the superintendent had stuck her two fingers in the girls ass when she searched her rectum and at the end when she was made to sit on the toilet and empty her bladder and her bowels.

The way she had looked at Sue while she was sitting on the toilet moving her bowels. She had looked Sue in the eyes and stared at her as she was expelling her shit into the toilet as if she was sharing a secret with Sue. Letting Sue know one of her secrets. Sue hadn't been able to stop thinking about this, even the way Jennifer had smelled the way her shit had smelled and crackling noises it made coming out of her asshole, the way the girls turd had looked in the toilet. Sue was feeling like she had become almost obsessed with the thought of this.

Sue continued on patrol for the rest of her shift thinking about Jennifer and going out and picking her up when she was released. She was also very curious about what Jennifer had been through once she was admitted. Sue had seen her going down the hallway with Stephanie and Laura when she was leaving that day. But she hadn't talked to Jennifer since. Sue was figuring that she would be able to ask Jennifer about her time at the home when she was released and Sue picked her up.

Sue also found herself thinking about what the superintendent had told her when she was singing the paperwork after Jennifer was searched. What the superintendent told her was going to happen to her the next time she was at the home. Sue could feel her stomach tightening up into a big knot as she heard the superintendents words echoing in her mind.

Friday morning rolled around before Sue knew it. She checked in at the jail and talked to the sheriff to make sure she could go pick the girl up out at the home. The sheriff agreed and told her to take the squad car and go ahead. And to make sure everything is in order and that the girl is alright.

Sue called the home and made sure everything was in order and that she would be able to pick Jennifer up. Sue had talked with the superintendent for about ten minutes and the superintendent told Sue she could come out and pick Jennifer up and that she was looking forward to seeing Sue. The way the superintendent had said she was looking forward to seeing her was making Sue's stomach feel upset almost like she was going to need to use the bathroom.

It was about a forty five minute drive out to home. Sue drove thinking about what she was going to say to Jennifer and then about some of the questions she was going to ask? Sue drove and found herself thinking about how Jennifer had looked bent over the desk, the way her little pink asshole was puckered up tight before she was searched and then the way it was gaped open and was smeared with Vaseline and shit after the superintendent was done with her. Sue felt herself getting wet as she thought about this.

Sue also could feel a tremendous amount of anxiety starting to build up as the thought of what the superintendent had told her the last time she was at the home.

About forty minutes later Sue turned off the road and into the long driveway she pulled up and parked. She walked around to the side entrance and entered making her way to the superintendents office. She knocked and was told to come in. Both women greeted each other and Sue was told to take a seat. The older woman asked Sue how she was doing and how she had been? Sue said she that she was doing okay and returned the greeting by asking how the older woman had been?

Sue sat thinking about the last time they had been here in the office together after Jennifer was processed into the home. The way the older had came on to her telling her she knew that she liked girls and that she could make her feel good if she would just forget she was here on business and let her do what she wanted to do to her. How the older woman had told Sue that she knew she was getting turned on from watching her search the girl and that maybe she should be bent over the desk and searched herself so she knew how it felt to be searched and humiliated by another woman.

Sue sat thinking about how that had made her feel. How it had made her feel nervous and scared. It had also let her know how dominant and controlling the superintendent could be. But it had also excited Sue and turned her on the thought of having it done to her. Sue sat quietly waiting on the superintendent watching her face as she did the paperwork for Jennifer's release. The older woman looked up from the paperwork and gave Sue a sly knowing smile, letting Sue know that she knew what Sue was thinking about as she waited.

"You know what I told you the last time you were here deputy?" "That one of these days I am going to have you, do you remember?" The superintendent unexpectedly asked Sue.

Sue stammered not knowing what to say, "UHH!!!" "HUH!!!" "YES MA'AM!!!" Sue stuttered.

"I have known you for a long time now Sue and I know you like watching me search the prisoners, I know how it makes you feel!!!" "And what it does to you, that you wet yourself!!!" The superintendent told her as she looked her directly in the eye.

"Yes Ma'am I can't help myself, sometimes I do wet my pants when you do that to them." Sue embarrassingly admitted.

The older woman stood up and walked around her desk. Standing beside Sue's chair she told Sue to stand up and face her. When Sue stood and turned the older woman grabbed Sue by the arms and pulled her to her, then placed her mouth on Sue's mouth and kissed her passionately forcing her tongue into Sue's mouth. The superintendent kissed Sue feverishly for a few seconds before letting her go. Then she leaned close and whispered to Sue, "Do you know what I am going to do to you?" "I'm going to search your pussy and then your bottom." "Then I am going to fuck you!!!" "Im going to put you on your knees and fuck you in the ass right here in this office deputy!!!!"

Sue feel back into the chair stunned, she couldn't speak, she could feel tears welling up behind her eyes as she started to whimper. "Why are you doing this to me Ma'am?" Sue whimpered in voice that sounded like she was going to start crying.

"How old are you Susan?" The superintendent asked in firm dominant voice.

"I'm forty two years old Ma'am." Sue replied still in a very shaky voice she had managed to stop whimpering but still sounded shaky and unsure of herself.

"I'm doing this to teach you a lesson in compassion so you will know what it is like to feel humiliated in front of others." "This should have been done at the the academy but they are afraid of the fallout from lawyers, I'm not!!!!" The superintendent informed her.

Sue was quite and thought for a moment before saying, "I guess I can understand the cavity search part, but I don't know why you think you need to fuck me in the ass!!!!" Sue replied.

"So you know what it is like to be forced do something you don't want to do, so you know how the girls like Jennifer feel when they are taken into the supply room and broke in." "I'm going to break you in deputy!!!!" The superintendent said in firm commanding voice.

Sue sat still to stunned and too scared to move. She watched as the older woman reached into a drawer and pulled out some forms and then laid them on the desk in front of her. She told Sue to sign them they were consent forms for her to search Sue and Jennifer's release papers.

Sue slowly picked up a pen and reluctantly began signing her name on them. The superintendent looked at Sue and asked, "Am I going to need a couple of matrons to help hold you down, or can we do this ourselves?"

"You won't need to have me held down I won't fight you Ma'am!!!" Sue answered.

"By the way Sue my name is Marjorie you can call me Marj but for now you refer to me as Ma'am!!!" The superintendent informed Sue.

Sue nodded her head and sat waiting while the older woman made a phone call and told someone on the other the end to have Jennifer ready to be released in a hour and a half. She then stood up and looked at Sue and told her to follow her they were going to go to the interrogation room. Sue felt the bottom drop out of her stomach and was overwhelmed with urge to defecate as she slowly stood up.

As they walked down the hallway Sue followed the older noticing how tight her ass looked for her age the thin gray dress didn't hide much Sue could see her panty lines as she walked. When they got to the door that had INTERROGATION, on it the superintendent knocked twice, as to let someone inside know somebody was coming in. Sue thought that, that was strange it was just supposed to be the superintendent and herself.

Once the superintendent knocked she stepped back out of the way and gestured for Sue to enter. When Sue stepped into the room she was surprised to see a very well dressed woman sitting behind the superintendents desk. The superintendent spoke up saying, "This is doctor Samantha she is here to witness your search Susan!!!"

The woman behind the desk looked at Sue and politely said, "Hello my Samantha I am the doctor who takes care of the inmates here and I am going to witness your strip search today. "

Sue stuttered saying, "You promised it was just going to be me and you, I said I wouldn't fight you!!!!"

"She is not here to assist me with your search, she is here just as witness Susan!!!" The superintendent firmly told Sue.

"She is going to watch you search me?" Sue asked.

"Yes she is going to watch everything!!!" The superintendent informed Sue.

"She is going to watch you sodomize me?" Sue asked as her voice was starting crack.

"Yes Susan she is going to watch me sodomize you as well, it would not be the same unless you are being watched, it wouldn't have the same effect on you!!!" The superintendent told Sue in very matter of fact tone of voice.

Sue quickly glanced around the room half panicked looking maybe for away out but realizing that she was not getting out of this. If she refused the superintendent would just call her boss with some fabricated bullshit. She did notice that there was another chair in the room a big padded chair that wasn't there the last time. Undoubtedly the superintendent had it brought in for a special occasion more than likely this was the special occasion.

Sue stood quietly in front of the desk looking at the woman sitting behind it. A very good looking woman a little older than Sue but not as old as the superintendent. The woman stood up and stepped back while the superintendent sat down, "Well Susan should we get started with this you know the routine?" The superintendent said looking directly at Sue with a sly smirk on her face.

Sue nodded her head yes and then asked, "What do you want me to do first Ma'am?"

"I want you to empty your pockets on the desk, then you can remove your clothes all of your clothes!!!" The superintendent said in a cold direct tone of voice.

Sue had dressed in civilian clothes this morning, blue jeans and a shirt. She had locked her side arm in the squad car when she got here. All she had in pockets were the car keys and some change. She had her badge in her wallet in her back pocket. Once she had her pockets empty she reluctantly removed her shirt unbuttoning it slowly and then her jeans. eventually she unhooked her bra letting her tits fall out into view. Then slowly pulling her panties down her slender tan thighs. Once she was naked she stood in front of the desk with her hands at her sides as thought she were at attention.

"Very good Susan just like you have seen it done a hundred times before." The superintendent informed her.

Sue stood quietly waiting, she watched as the superintendent stood up then walked around the desk and told Sue to face her. The older woman then began running her fingers through Sue's hair. telling her to open her mouth and stick her tongue out. When superintendent was done she walked back around the desk and sat down leaving Sue standing in front of desk anticipating what was going to happen next. Sue could feel herself starting to sweat as she watched the older woman reach out and pull a drawer open, she watched closely as the superintendent reached inside and brought out a box of exam gloves setting them on the desk making sure Sue was watching, then she reached back in the drawer and brought a jar of Vaseline setting it beside the box of exam gloves.

Sue was watching this but she was also watching the other woman, watching her facial expressions trying to see if she could tell what she was thinking the doctor stood with her back against the wall behind the desk not saying anything or moving. Just watching the superintendent and Sue.

"Step up to the desk Susan, bend over and place your breasts against the top of the desk." "Spread your legs shoulder width apart and slightly bend your knees." The older woman ordered.

"Yes Ma'am!!" Sue answered. Then did exactly as she was told, once she was in position she watched as the doctor walked around the desk and went and stood somewhere behind her. She couldn't see her but she could feel her looking at her. Sue knew in this position that she was exposed she had literally seen over a hundred women searched this same way and she knew that her pussy and her asshole were now visible for anyone to see. She moved her eyes and watched the superintendent pull out a pair of gloves and put them on with a loud snap and then open the jar of Vaseline.

Sue lost sight of the superintendent but knew she was now standing behind her looking at her private parts. Then she felt the superintendent touching her butt cheeks and knew that she was going to spread them apart and look at her asshole. Sue instantly began worrying that she hadn't wiped her ass good enough after she shit this morning. Sue could feel her face getting warm and knew she was starting to blush and turn red. The idea of this older woman looking at her where she shits from was very humiliating.

The superintendent knelt down behind Sue and looked, she pried Sue's cheeks open a little farther then she was knelt down looking directly at Sue's asshole. The superintendent could feel herself becoming moist between her legs Sue's asshole was stained brown and wrinkled perfectly, it was puckered up tight. The superintendent took her thumbs and placed a thumb on each side of Sue's hole and pulled spreading her anus open. The older woman could see dark brown shit smeared just inside of Sue's asshole and knew she had shit recently and not showered afterwards. She thought to herself how much she was going to enjoy sticking her rubber cock up that ass. She leaned in towards Sue's ass and inhaled deeply taking in the stink of Sue's shit, it smelled strong and dank, musty.

Sue could feel her eyes filling with tears she was afraid she was going to start crying this was very humiliating knowing that this woman was looking at her asshole and seeing her feces and then Sue heard her inhale and knew she was smelling her ass. Sue could feel tears starting to leak out of her eyes and run down her face. As she heard the jar of Vaseline being picked up off of the desk her feelings turned from humiliation, to the feelings of anxiety and fear knowing that in a few seconds she was going to have her two most private places penetrated.

The superintendent was taking her time letting Sue think about what was going to happen next. The older knew that Sue was well aware of the procedures that went on in this room she had performed them many times on other women from eighteen too a few women in their sixties while Sue had stood back against the wall and witnessed the procedure. Now Sue was finding out what it felt like to have it done to her.

The superintendent slowly and methodicaly stuck her forefinger in the jar of Vaseline making sure Sue was watching. She carefully pulled her finger out of the jar and began rubbing her forefinger and her middle finger together smearing the the Vaseline on her fingers while Sue watched with a look of disbelief on her face. She then gently set the jar of petroleum jelly back down on the desk and walked back around behind Sue.

"Relax Susan this will be easier on you if you are relaxed." The superintendent said in firm no nonsense tone of voice.

"Yes Ma'am I am trying, it's not easy to relax when I know what you are going to do to me!!!!" Sue replied in nervous shaky voice.

"It won't hurt as much if you are relaxed, It is not my intentions to hurt you!!!" The older woman said to Sue in a somewhat more friendlier quieter voice.

"Yes Ma'am!" was all Sue had time to say before she felt the superintendent's hand between her legs feeling her twat. Sue could feel the older woman's greasy fingers slipping in between her lips feeling for her hole she involuntarily tensed her legs and wiggled her ass back and forth not ready to accept her fate and let the superintendent penetrate her pussy.

"SUSAN YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T FIGHT ME IF I NEED TO I CAN GET A COUPLE OF MATRONS IN HERE TO HELP ME!!!!" The superintendent warned Sue in loud firm dominant voice.

"Yes Ma'am I know I can't help it I am scared!!!!" Sue told the older woman in whimpering voice that sounded like she was about to start crying.

"You don't need to be scared you have seen this done, now relax and stop fighting me!!!!" The superintendent told her.

Sue took a deep breath and held it in. When the older woman heard her inhale she pushed firmly with her hand invading Sue's cunt with her two fingers. Sue groaned loudly and tried to move forward away from the fingers that were violating her pussy. "IT HURTS OHH OWW IT HURTS!!!" Sue squealed.

Sue could feel the two fingers twisting and turning inside of her, the superintendent kept pushing until she was touching Sue's cervix. "OOH!!!" "OOH!!! IT IS HURTING!!!" Sue squealed again.

Then without saying anything Sue could feel the older woman pulling her fingers out of her twat. She then felt them sliding back over her perineum towards her asshole. She knew from watching the superintendent search other women that she was about to get her rectum searched and for some odd reason she could feel her stomach flutter with a weird kind of excitement.

"Please go slow Ma'am, please go slow for this part!!!!" Sue sympathetically asked.

"You need to relax now Susan, you know what is going to happen to you, now relax!!!" The older woman told her in harsh tone of voice that made Sue feel even more vulnerable.

Sue hadn't heard anything from the doctor since she introduced herself. But she could still sense her presence and knew she was still standing behind her watching everything that the superintendent was doing too her. The fact that a complete stranger was watching the superintendent do these things too her was very humiliating it was making Sue feel vulnerable and weak.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
31 Followers