The Home for Wayward Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue felt the two fingers of the superintendent's right hand rubbing her asshole smearing it with Vaseline getting her ready, preparing her little hole, Sue felt her asshole automatically clenching, tightening up, she realized her breathing had gotten faster, she could feel herself trembling and her face becoming very warm. She was also aware of her nipples getting stiff she could feel them tightening up against the hard wood of the desk.

Sue didn't understand what was happening to her, why she was starting to feel the way she was feeling? The idea of getting excited from this happening to her was shocking her this was humiliating and very embarrassing so why was she feeling the way she was? She was worried about what might happen during this part of the cavity search? She didn't know if she was feeling excited or scared? All she knew was that her nipples were getting hard and she was getting a weird feeling between her legs.

"OOWWW!!!" "PLEASE, PLEASE GO SLOW!!!" Sue groaned as her asshole stretched painfully around the two fingers of the superintendent's right hand.

"RELAX SUSAN, RELAX AND BEAR DOWN!!!" The older woman advised Sue.

As the older woman told Sue to bear down as she methodicaly pushed her two fingers into Sue's anus and through her sphincter as her fingers entered Sue's rectum the superintendent could feel her fingers touching small solid chunks of what she guessed were Sue's shit. The older woman smiled to herself knowing that her fingers were pushing into Sue's shit, and that Sue was going to find this too be very uncomfortable. The superintendent also thought that she could use this to her advantage and humiliate Sue even further.

"I'm not sure what I'm feeling but I am feeling something inside of your rectum Susan." "It is not illegal contraband is it?" The superintendent asked in serious mono tone of voice.

"NO MA'AM!!!" Sue groaned as the older woman twisted and turned her fingers working them deeper into Sue's ass.

"I don't know Susan I'm going to need to feel deeper inside of you!!!" The older woman told Sue as she pushed her fingers farther up Sue's rectum causing Sue to utter a disgusting sounding grunt.

"UUGGHHH!!!!" Sue grunted loudly as her the pressure in her rectum became almost unbearable.

"I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM MA'AM" Sue loudly groaned as her rectum filled with superintendent's fingers.

"Not yet Susan not until I'm sure what it is you are hiding?" The superintendent told her in a voice of superiority. The older woman was letting Sue know that she was in charge now.

"I AM NOT HIDING ANYTHING MA'AM!!!" "IT'S MY POOP MA'AM!!!" Sue groaned through her clenched teeth.

"I need to be sure that it's not contraband Susan!!!" The older woman told her as she forced her fingers up Sue's asshole as far as she could push them.

Sue could feel the superintendent's fist wedged between the cheeks of her ass as the older woman roughly worked her fingers around inside of Sue's rectum causing Sue to squirm and moan from the increasing pressure in her rectum. The two long fingers of the older woman were twisting and wiggling inside of Sue making her feel very full. She was trying hard to be obedient and stay bent over with her tits on the desk but the pressure she was feeling inside of her was making this difficult she was starting to feel panicked like she needed to stand up and run to the bathroom, "PLEASE MA'AM I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM REALLY BAD!!!" Sue whimpered.

"I think I have what I need Susan?" The superintendent informed Sue in a arrogant, confident voice.

Hearing this Sue felt confused, she thought too herself what the hell could the woman have found there's nothing up my ass to find? As she wondered what the superintendent was talking about. She could feel the older woman fingers slowly sliding out of her back passage. Sue obediently stayed bent over the desk with her knees bent and her legs spread she knew better than to move before she was told to move. As the superintendents fingers slipped out of Sue's asshole she felt herself fart, a quiet hissing noise escaped her hole making her feel humiliated even more than she was already feeling.

The superintendent stood up straight and looked at the doctor with a big smile of satisfaction on her face she held her right hand out and let the doctor see the two fingers of the exam glove that were covered with a thick glob of dark brown shit that she had removed from Sue's rectum. She then walked around the desk and stood in front of Sue holding her hand out making sure Sue could see it, making sure Sue could see the fingers of the glove and what she had retreived from her ass. The superintendent watched Sue's face, watching as she looked at her hand in disbelief, watching Sue as wrinkled up her nose in disgust at her own shit. She watched Sue's eyes as they swelled up with tears. The superintendent thought that Sue was going to break down and start crying from shame. She then slowly pulled the dirty glove off first, and then the other glove throwing them in the trash can.

"Stand up Susan the cavity search is over you know what happens next!!!" The superintendent said to Sue in commanding voice.

"Yes Ma'am I know what happens next!!" Sue respectfully answered.

"Good I want you to tell me so the doctor can hear you!!!" The older woman told Sue trying to humiliate her further.

"Yes Ma'am, Your going to make me empty my bladder and move my bowels." "And if I can't move my bowels you will give me a enema so I can produce a bowel movement!!!" Sue embarrassingly answered as she hung her head in shame.

"Very good Susan now follow me." The superintendent walked out from behind the desk and towards the bathroom with Sue following her and the doctor following Sue. Sue quickly glanced back over her shoulder noticing how the doctor was watching her naked ass as she walked across the floor.

The superintendent opened the door to the bathroom and stepped out of the way, "Take a seat Susan and don't be embarrassed!!" The older woman told Sue knowing that it was a pretty much a impossible task to have a bowel movement in front of someone without feeling embarrassed.

Sue looked around between the doctor and superintendent and slowly sat her naked body on the toilet. She lowered her head into her hands and tried to relax and do what she needed to do. She did not want the superintendent to give her a enema.

Sue inhaled a very slow deep breath and let it out then took in another deep breath she could feel herself starting to leak a little urine she could hear it dripping into the toilet bowl slowly turning into a solid stream of piss. As her piss tapered off she beared down and pushed hard she could feel her asshole bulge outward, she tried again pushing harder this time she heard herself fart a slow PPPFFTTF escaped her greasy asshole followed by a single plop it felt like she had shit a marble. She exhaled her breath and pushed again this time three fast plops and what felt like three marble sized pieces of shit fell out of her asshole. She looked up to see the superintendent and doctor both standing in the door watching her. "Do you need me to help you Susan?" "I will gladly give you a fleet enema if need be!!" The superintendent offered.

"No Ma'am I please let me try some more!!!" Sue pleaded.

Sue sucked in a big deep breath and beared down she could feel her asshole opening and what felt like a large turd pushing through her hole. She as well the other two women could hear the crackling sounds it made as it started to work it's way through Sue's tight asshole it crackled loudly as it was forced out through her butthole. The air in the bathroom became thick with the stink from Sue's shit as her turd snaked it's way out of her ass and coiled into the toilet bowl finally being pinched off by her asshole and falling into the water making a loud plop.

"When you are done stand up, don't flush the toilet just stand up and step to the side!!!" The superintendent ordered.

"Yes Ma'am!!" Sue replied as she stood up and moved to the side. She watched as the superintendent and the doctor both took turns and looked into the toilet bowl examining her smelly shit.

The older woman and the doctor both looked into the toilet and saw what Sue had expelled. Floating in the water were four round marble sized pieces of shit, laying piled up in the bottom of the bowl sticking out of the water was about a foot long dark brown turd better than a inch and half in diameter big and round on one end and tapered to a point on the other end, the end that Sue's asshole had pinched off.

"It looks like you were not hiding anything in your rectum Susan, you can wipe yourself if you would like?" "And please flush the toilet your shit is very stinky!!!" The older woman said to Sue.

"Then you can step back into the interrogation room and stand at attention" The superintendent ordered Sue.

Sue felt herself becoming scared as she sat back down on the toilet and wiped her ass. She was starting to think about what the older woman had told her she was going to do too her. She was feeling nervous and anxious she was feeling jittery and on edge the thought of having this done to her was horrifying!!! Sue had finished wiping herself and was just sitting on the toilet taking a minute to think she hadn't flushed the toilet yet she didn't want the superintendent to know she was done she needed time to prepare for what was going to happen to her.

"Hurry up Susan I don't have all day I'm a busy woman, now let's get this taken care of!!!" The older woman was saying from the other room she sounded impatient.

When Sue stood up she looked in the toilet and stared at her own shit for a few seconds before she flushed it down the drain. Then she washed her hands and walked into the interrogation room.

As Sue stepped into the interrogation room she was shocked and in denial at what she saw. Standing behind her desk was the superintendent. She was standing in only her bra. Sue noticed how nice her tits looked and then ran her eyes down over the older woman's belly noticing how flat and toned it looked that's when she saw it. The superintendent had put on a strap on dildo she had removed her panties and put the harness on around her bare ass and thighs the rubber cock sticking out looked big, bigger than anything Sue had ever taken before!!!

"OHH MY GOD PLEASE, PLEASE MA'AM DON'T DO THIS TO ME, I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T!!!!" Sue pleaded and begged she could feel herself shaking uncontrollably as stood bare ass naked in the middle of the room.

She looked at the doctor saying, "PLEASE DON'T LET HER DO THIS TO ME!!!" "YOUR A DOCTOR MY GOD HELP ME!!!!"

"SUSAN I CAN NOT DO ANYTHING TO INTERFERE!!!" "I'M SORRY, BUT YOU WILL BE OKAY!!!" The doctor told Sue in calm sympathetic voice.

The superintendent began to walk towards Sue then stopped and reached into a desk drawer and brought out a squirt bottle that had SURGILUBE on it she held the bottle in her hand as she walked towards Sue. Sue noticed how much of a good looking woman the older lady was she had a great body she was still wearing her high heels Sue thought too herself how the older woman looked dominant and in control. The way the rubber cock flopped around out in front of her when she walked made her look powerful. The way she was still wearing her black lace bra and heels made her look sexy. She stepped directly in front of Sue.

As the older woman stepped in front of Sue she reached out with her free hand and grabbed Sue back the back of her head and powerfully pulled Sue's face to her face. Then roughly put her mouth on Sue's mouth and passionately kissed her forcing her tongue into Sue's mouth. She tasted Sue's mouth and tongue for a few minutes before she roughly let go of Sue's head, in dominant firm no bullshit tone of voice, "GET DOWN ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES SUSAN!!!!" The older woman ordered.

Sue could feel all of her resistance leave her body, she could feel her knees starting to wobble, she had lost all sense of time it was like she was instantly taken and put into a dream. She could feel herself dropping down onto her knees but it didn't seem real. She could see that she was looking up at superintendent and knew she was on her knees but she didn't remember lowering herself to her knees. She looked up at the older woman and could feel tears running down the sides of her face. She knew now that this wasn't about being punished. It was about learning to submit leaning to be controlled.

"Good girl Susan now open your MOUTH and suck my cock!!!!" The older woman commanded.

Sue slowly brought her hand up towards the large rubber phallus wrapping her hand around it she guided it towards her mouth. As the rubber shaft got closer to her face she could smell the strong thick scent of the rubber. Sue opened her mouth and placed her lips on the big rubber head as if she was going to kiss it she slowly let her tongue touch it and flinched at the taste of the rubber.

"Come on Susan put it in your mouth and suck it!!!" "Your going to want to get it nice and wet, trust me you are going to want it very wet and slippery!!!" The older coaxed.

The superintendent was looking down at Sue's face and realizing how pretty Sue was her face was beautiful, her shouler length brown hair and green eyes she was a very pretty woman the older woman could feel herself tingling between her legs. She was thinking too herself that she would much rather be making love to Sue but this lesson needed to be taught first, then the next lesson would be about pleasure.

The older woman stood looking down as she watched Sue slowly put her mouth over the rubber head of the toy penis and carefully take it in her mouth. She stood watching Sue's eyes watering as began to work her mouth back and forth on the shaft of the rubber cock. The older woman listened to Sue occasionally gag as she took the cock to the back of her throat. When she would she flinch and pull away from the cock not far enough to take it out of her mouth just enough to get away from the back of her throat then she would continue to suck it, "Good girl Susan you suck cock very nice!!" "Now spit on it and get it wet and slimy, it needs to be good and slimy to go where it is going to go!!!!" The older woman told her in menacing tone of voice.

Sue obediently cleared her throat and spit a big glob of saliva onto the shaft of the cock then worked the glob of spit up and down the shaft smearing it over the cock in a attempt to get it slimy and slick.

The doctor had leaned up against the desk half sitting half standing looking at Sue on her knees sucking the big rubber cock thinking about how obscene and hot she looked taking the cock in her mouth and bobbing her back and forth on it in an effort to get it ready for her asshole. Doctor Samantha was also listening to the lewed noises Sue was unintentionally making with her mouth the loud slurping and sucking noises were starting to get to Doctor Samantha. As the doctor continued to watch Sue work her mouth on the cock she was feeling her own pussy swelling up and getting wet she was thinking about unsnapping her slacks and masturbating while she watched. She was also beginning to wonder how well Sue was going to handle getting fucked up the ass.

"Good girl Susan are you ready?" "Are you ready to submit your ass to me?" The superintendent asked Sue as she stepped back away from Sue pulling the cock out of Sue's mouth leaving Sue on her knees with her mouth hanging open in a obscene O. Sue hearing the older woman's question frantically shook her head no!!!!

"NO MA'AM I'M NOT READY!!!!" "PLEASE NOT IN MY ASS!!!" Sue loudly begged.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass Susan?" The superintendent curiously asked.

"No Ma'am!!!" Sue honestly answered.

"I'm not going lie to you Susan, it's going to hurt but you will survive now stand up!!!" The superintendent ordered.

As Sue slowly rose to her feet she began to whimper and a few tears were slowly rolling down the sides of her face.

"You don't need to cry Susan I'm not going to intentionally hurt you!!" "This is not to punish you, but to teach you obedience and test your loyalty!!!" The older woman told Sue in a firm but easier tone of voice.

"I'm scared, I'M REALLY SCARED!!!!" Sue pleaded in a frightened shaky voice.

"Do what you are told and you will be alright!!!" "Now go kneel on the seat of that chair and point your ass out towards the center of the room!!!" The superintendent told her.

"Yes Ma'am!!" Sue stuttered as she quietly whimperd. Sue slowly shuffled her feet towards the chair when she got to the chair she obediently positioned the chair in the middle of room so it was facing the towards the desk, she crawled up onto the seat of the chair with her knees resting on the cushion and then leaned over resting her tits against the back of the chair.

The doctor sighed at the sight of Sue's ass pointing out towards her. She could see Sue's dirty little hole and her pink slit between her pussy lips. Seeing Sue like this was all the doctor could take she let her hands wonder to the front of her slacks and tried to quietly unsnap them and lower the zipper.

The superintendent hearing the zipper of Doctor Samantha's slacks turned her head and gave her a knowing smile of understanding, letting her know that it would be okay for her to play with herself, to pleasure herself.

The superintendent snapped the cap open on the bottle of Surgilube as she walked up behind Sue, "Arch your back Susan and stick your ass out!!!" The older woman told Sue.

"Yes Ma'am!" Sue replied as she arched her back her butt cheeks spread open revealing her asshole too both the doctor and the superintendent, "You didn't get yourself very clean Susan after you moved your bowels!!" The older woman informed Sue.

"I'm sorry I tried I was nervous I'm sorry if I'm gross back there?" Sue embarrassingly apologized to the doctor and the superintendent.

"Your not gross just a little dirty, but I'm pretty sure you will be dirtier when I am done with you!!!" The older woman taunted.

Sue heard the squirting sounds as the older woman squeezed the bottle of lubricant and knew she was lubing the cock getting it ready for her asshole, "Please Ma'am don't hurt me!" Sue quietly asked.

"Like I told you Susan, may I please call you Sue seeing how I am about to get to be so personal with you?" The superintendent asked before she went on to explain to Sue.

"You can call Sue if you would like!" Sue politely answered.

"Like I was saying Sue, it is going to hurt but it will stop hurting after a few minutes!!!" The older woman told her again.

Sue could hear the squishy sounds as the older woman smeared the liquid lube on the shaft of the rubber cock with her hand. Sue twisted and turned her head in order to watch as the older woman lubed the rubber penis. It looked to Sue like the superintendent was jacking off the way she stroked her hand up and down the shaft of the toy. As Sue watched she felt her nipples tightening up and getting hard she didn't know if it was because she was getting excited or if it was from fear. She knew it was not going to be much longer before the superintendent would be sodomizing her up her virgin asshole.

Suddenly she felt cold slimy fingers smearing runny wet lubricant between her butt cheeks, rubbing her asshole in a circle smearing the lube directly on her opening, "Relax Sue breath in deep breaths and try to relax, it will be better for you if you are relaxed and open." The older was advising in a calm voice.

Sue didn't say anything just hung her head and tried to breath. She was feeling a different sensation between her butt cheeks and realized that it was the head of the rubber cock rubbing up and down between her ass cheeks rubbing over her asshole sliding up and down her crack stopping to push ever so lightly on her hole, testing her hole feeling it to see if she was relaxed and open.