The Home for Wayward Women Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then without any warning the superintendent grabbed the back of her head by her hair and pulled her head back roughly, holding her head up the older woman leaned forward over Sue's back and whispered, "BEAR DOWN DOWN HARD SUE LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO TAKE A REALLY BIG SHIT!!!"

Sue did it without thinking she pushed like she was trying to take a hard dump, thats when she felt the head of the rubber cock pushing into her asshole stretching her painfully open, "OOHH!!!" "OWW IT HURTS!!!!" "IT FUCKING BURNS!!!" "OHH MY GOD IT FUCKING BURNS!!!!" "MY ASSHOLE BURNS!!!" "PLEASE MY GOD TAKE IT OUT STOP!!!!" Sue was screaming at the top of her lungs.

The superintendent ignoring Sue's pleas kept pushing the rubber cock up Sue's asshole and into her rectum as the cock passed through her rectum and into her colon the superintendent could hear Sue starting to grunt the older woman knew the cock was stuffing Sue's guts full of rubber the grunts sounded obscene and disgusting the older woman knew that Sue was feeling like she was being stuffed full, she continued to push until the rubber balls of the dildo were pushed up tight against Sue's pussy.

Sue had never been fucked in the ass before. Now she had just had her anal cherry popped. She was in tremendous pain, her asshole felt like it was on fire every nerve ending in her anus burned. The superintendent had forced the cock all the way up her backside it was invading her intestines and making her feel like she was going to shit uncontrollably all over everything. She was grunting obscenely she could hear her asshole farting as the gas in her intestines was being forced out through her asshole. "PLEASE IT HURTS!!!" "PLEASE TAKE IT OUT OF ME!!!!" Sue cried.

"In time Sue, but first I'm going to fuck you!!" "I'm going to fuck your bottom then I will take it out of you!!" The older woman informed Sue as she gently began to wiggle her hips moving the dildo slightly inside of Sue's body causing Sue to groan as the pressure in her guts increased with the movement of the cock.

"UGH!!!" "UGH!!!" "It hurts I need to go to the bathroom!!!" Sue complained.

"Nonsense Sue you emptied your bowels after your cavity search you shouldn't have anything left in you!!!" The superintendent reminded Sue.

Both Sue and superintendent could hear Doctor Samantha moving around on the desk they both could hear her quietly moaning, they both knew she was masturbating her pussy as she watched Sue loosing her anal virginity.

The superintendent was wiggling her hips a little more now actually starting to slightly hump in and out of Sue, slowly breaking her in, slowly beginning to fuck her ass. She still had Sue held by her hair and tugging on it firmly letting Sue know that she was being controlled. The older woman would tug on Sue's hair then hump her hips forward sending the cock up Sue's ass a little bit farther, before gently sliding it back out of her hole a inch or two giving her a little break, before sending it back up inside of her.

No one could see Sue's face she was facing away from the two women. If they could have seen her face they would have seen the face of a woman in pain and shock. The initial pain was terrible and the shock from having her anus penetrated by a large object was unbelievable!!!! Sue could feel her eyes bugging out of her head and her mouth wide open in a silent scream as she felt her asshole being split open and her guts literally stuffed full. She was slowly starting regain some of her composure as the pain in her anus was subsiding slightly and she was getting used to the full feeling in her intestines. She could still feel tears leaking down her face as she felt the rubber cock sliding in and out her asshole making her feel weak and humiliated knowing that she was getting buttfucked being used, getting taught to submit.

The older woman was starting to work the rubber cock in and out of Sue harder now pulling it almost all of the way out so far out she could see Sue's asshole bulge outward when she pulled back. She could hear Sue groaning as she felt her hole being pulled inside out. Then the superintendent would slam the cock back up Sue's ass until her pelvis smacked Sue's ass cheeks making a sound like someone was being spanked causing Sue to grunt a low deep disgusting sounding grunt. The superintendent was fucking Sue up the asshole, mercilessly fucking Sue up the butt!!!

This went on for maybe fifteen minutes before Sue thought she was going to loose control and pass out "PLEASE MA'AM I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" "MY GOD MA'AM PLEASE STOP!!!!" "BEFORE!!!" "I FEEL LIKE I AM LOOSING CONTROL OF MY BODY!!!!" Sue was stuttering trying to speak but was struggling to speak coherently.

The superintendent was pumping Sue frantically, savagely pumping in and out of her backside. She suddenly let go of Sue's hair leaving Sue's head to fall forward and drop as she slowed down her pace, slowed it down to where she was barley moving the cock in and out of Sue. She stopped humping Sue completely and began pulling her hips back as she watched Sue's asshole bulge outward she heard Sue groaning and then a loud shrill squeal escape Sue's throat as the head of the rubber cock plopped out of Sue's asshole making a loud sucking sound followed by a loud wet fart that splattered excess lube mixed with feces all over Sue's ass cheeks and the backs of her thighs.

Sue half stood up, half fell off the chair as she looked around the room in shock. She saw Doctor Samantha against the desk with her hand down her slacks and look of bliss on her face. She saw the superintendent standing in the middle of room with a look of satisfaction on her face and the dirty rubber cock hanging out in front of her dripping dirty brown lubricant onto the floor. Sue quickly started to waddle towards the bathroom afraid she wasn't going to make to the toilet she could feel liquid leaking out of her asshole and running down her legs.

Sue hurriedly sat down on the toilet before she dared to take a breath. The doctor slowly took her hand from her slacks and walked to the bathroom where she stepped up beside the toilet and affectionately reached out and cradled Sue's head in her arms and pulled Sue tight against her belly, "Shh", "Shhh", "Go ahead Sue and let it all out, you can cry if you need too, it's ok now!!!" The doctor soothingly whispered.

Sue began to sobbing uncontrollably as she sat on the toilet thinking about what had been done to her!!! Sue cried hard as her chest heaved in and out. The doctor continued to hold Sue and comfort her she knew Sue needed to let her emotions out in order to get her self back together. The doctor knew that she had literally been unwilling sodomized. And she was going to need some sympathy and understanding. "It hurts doctor' she hurt me!!!!" Sue cried.

"I know Sue you need to let it go, let your emotions go it's okay now!!!" Doctor Samantha coaxed.

The superintendent had removed the strap on and had walked over to the bathroom door she was still in only her bra and hi heels. She looked down at Sue then knelt down in front of her telling her. "It was nothing personal against you Sue, but now you know what the other women in here go through." "Some times it necessary to teach them obedience and discipline." "But it is nothing personal against you!!!"

Sue nodded her head as she continued sobbing. She looked up at the two women saying, "I'm sorry but I might have to go to the bathroom maybe you want to leave me alone?"

"No Sue we will stay here with you if you don't mind." The superintendent said in calm affectionate voice.

"It's up to you?" Sue was whimpering now her sobbing was slowing down and turning into soft whimpers.

She looked up the two women with a look of I'm sorry as she uncontrollably farted a long disgusting wet fart immediately followed by what sounded like a solid stream of diarrhea, that splattered into the toilet bowl. The stench was a sickening sweet smell. Both Doctor Samantha and the superintendent retched and gagged on the smell. "I'm sorry I couldn't help it, it's my stomach!!!" Sue apologized as she sat looking at the two women.

"It's okay Sue, you'll be fine in few minutes once get everything out of you!!" Doctor Samantha answered in soft matter of fact tone of voice.

"Once you feel like it we will help clean you up and get you dressed and fixed up and then you can pick up Jennifer and go home." The superintendent offered.

Sue nodded her head yes and tried to smile at the older woman but it was going to be difficult to forgive her anytime soon. She had been exceptionally hard on Sue, and Sue knew it. She knew the older woman had taken great pleasure in sodomizing her virgin bottom.

Doctor Samantha offered to help Sue shower and get dressed she offered her some makeup and to help fix her hair. She told Sue, "Sue if you would like I could stop by your house and check on you to make sure you are okay?" "Or you could call me and come into the office, but I would like to make sure you are okay?"

Sue nodded her head in agreement and said," Here is my card with my phone number and address on it." "You can call me and make sure I'm home, and if you want you can stop by." "I appreciate your concern." "Thanks!!!"

The superintendent told Sue Jennifer was waiting outside for her and that all of her paperwork was done she was free to go. She then told Sue, "I hope in time you can forgive me and not have any hard feelings but this needed to be done so you know!!!"

Sue looked the older woman in eye and told her, "In time I will get over it, but I know you enjoyed it and maybe I did too?" "But it could have been done differently." "I will see you next time I am here and we can talk."

Once Sue was completely dressed she turned and looked at the two women the superintendent was still in only her bra and hi heels, Sue looked the older woman up and down making sure she saw her checking her out, "I will say one thing Ma'am you are one fine looking dominant bitch!!!!"

"Well thank you Susan, and by the way from now on you are allowed to call me Marjorie!!!" The older woman told Sue with a affectionate smile.

Sue walked gingerly out to the squad car to where Jennifer was sitting on on bench waiting patiently. "Hello Jennifer are you ready to go?" Sue asked.

"Yes Ma'am!!!" Jennifer respectfully replied.

"My name is Susan, you may call me Sue if you would like!!" Sue answered the girl with a warm smile. "And by the way you can ride up front with me and keep me company." Sue said as she opened the door and helped her in.