The Home Improver Store Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers

"Uh-"

"Don't you dare say that fucking word again..." She warned dangerously as her spade tail waved back and forth behind her in agitation.

Slightly fearing for his life, Anon quickly entered into the office and locked the door behind him. Getting to his knees, he pulled off her baby blue g-string and began to eagerly slurp and suckle on her frustrated pussy. If she was really that badly pissed off, he knew the only thing that would take the edge off would be few good orgasms.

Moaning in appreciation, Angel ran her fingers through his hair as she coo'd to him.

"I'm so sorry Sweetheart, l didn't mean to yell at you. It's just these damn retards that work here can't seem to think for themselves and are being needy as fuck today."

"It's ok," He mumbled into her gushing quim as he drank her juice. One thing Angel noticed about becoming a Succubus was that she tended to get a tad bit overly wet when Anon serviced her. Well it was more like Niagara Falls, if she really wanted to be honest with herself. The poor man did his best, but it was never enough as her overflowing nectar coated his face and mouth.

"Mmmm who says sex doesn't solve all of life's problems?" She breathed, quivering as Anon brought her to orgasm after orgasm. The ringing manager phone interrupted her pleasure, but was easily remedied as she popped the battery off it.

Problem solved, she grinned to herself.

Releasing his hold on her gushing slit, Anon pulled his head up, gasping for air. Angel reached down and kissed him passionately, enjoying her taste on his mouth.

"I'm off at 6, go home, drink lots of sports and energy drinks to get ready for tonight. Because when I get home, I'm going to fuck you straight into that hole that's been growing in our mattress..." She growled lustfully to him after breaking the kiss.

Anon simply smiled and nodded. He knew after the way things were going for her today, she wouldn't relax that night unless it was after at least 10 rounds of sex. It was a damn good thing their daughter was spending the night at his parents house!

After he cleaned himself up, Anon made his was to his car parked outside. Unlocking it, he was about to get in when he heard a voice behind him,

"The last one..."

A heavy whack and an explosion of pain on the back of his head were the last things Anon experienced as he descended into darkness.

•••••••••••••••

They hung from the ceiling, like slabs of meat. In a sense they were now, wrists bound by her infinitely long hair, Anon, Edward, Kurt, Adam and Matt could do nothing but wait for the psychopathic Kejourou's attention. Walking down the line of tied up men, she trailed a finger across their chests as she inspected her quarry.

So many boys! It's so hard to choose!" June giggled with a hand covering her mouth.

"The big guy." She stopped at Kurt. Reaching down, she cupped his manhood through his pants and smiled insanely. "It's a shame, we could have had a lot of fun together, all the girls used to gossip that you were very, very well endowed. I almost regret trying to run you over, but you see, that damn bitch just got me so angry. I'm sure you understand."

"Get your hands off me!" Kurt growled as he struggled against the bonds of hair that held him.

"Mmm so large... I wonder how long it would take for you to die?" June mused as a lock of hair rose up and twined itself into a point. Everyone looked on in frightened fascination, as it solidified itself into a spear.

Kurt froze as he saw it was aimed at him.

"Now just hold on a damn minute lady, I ain't done nothin to you!"

"But you did, my mountain," She whispered with a manic grin, "You survived..."

With that she stabbed into him over and over as the others cried out for her to stop. Unbelievably, Kurt did not scream out in pain as the spear pierced through his right shoulder, then his side, finally burying itself into the left center of his chest.

"You done yet?" He growled through bloodied gritted teeth.

"Mmm... ohhhhh... That was amazing," June moaned as she pulled it out of him. Her hand reached inside her Kimono and she began to pleasure herself. Bringing the hair spear up to her mouth, she sensually licked the blood off it's tip.

Giggling, she said, "I'm always the one that gets penetrated, but now I know why you boys love doing that to girls! It felt soooo good!!!"

"Damn it June, let us go! If he dies, they'll give you the chair for it!" Anon bellowed as he struggled against his bonds.

Smiling, June removed her hand and sashayed over to him. Cupping his face with her slick fingers, she stared into his eyes. Anon tried his best to jerk his head away in disgust, unwilling to let her touch him.

"Oh Anon, no one can hurt me anymore. Mmm... But I do wonder what kind of face Angel will make when she finds her little pet dead?" She purred as she put a fingertip on his nose, before slapping him. Over and over she assaulted him with strikes from her palm. After what seemed like an eternity, she started digging her razor-sharp nails into the flesh of the sides of his face, raking them along side, all while laughing and spitting on him in a crazed rage.

Finally she stopped and stepped back to regard her work. Anons face was covered in blood with chunks of skin hanging off here and there. He tried to keep himself composed but couldn't fight back the excruciating pain as he began to sob.

"Stop it, you damn monster!" Edward shouted to her.

"Monster?" June paused at that. Turning to him, she laughed at the term.

"I'm not a monster, I'm just doing what comes natural to me. You're all the real monsters here... you and your bitches. All I ever wanted to do is fuck and be loved, and yet you all say no to me... You run from me... Your women... They stole you from me... They stole you ... Chased me off like some kind of animal, when we all know that YOU ARE ALL MINE!!!" She yelled at them, her hair tightening around their wrists harder, causing gasps and shouts of pain.

Her visage full of hatred and madness, she stomped over to him.

"You and the weasel got your happy ending, didn't you? Well... I'm going to change that."

Looking over to the rest of them she hissed, "None of your bitches will ever know happiness when I'm done!"

A large claw shaped mass of her hair raised up and slashed Edward violently across the chest, spattering blood on the insane Kejourou.

Gasping and crying in pain, he hung limply from the bonds of hair as his blood leaked on the ground, the others could do nothing but watch as he bled from his wounds.

"June, look... look at me," Matt called to her.

"I know when things are down, the whole world seems against you. I do, I really do. I lost everything when my mom died. I hated everything and everyone, but I had to push through it. You have to rise above, there's people who can help you. You're a strong, passionate person, this isn't you. You can get back on your feet, you can be better!" Matt pleaded to her.

June listened intently to him speak, her eyes tearing as she gave him a small genuine smile. For the first time, someone understood her feelings...

"We never really did get a chance to meet, did we? I heard you were very kind and nice. You were still a virgin when I went to go see you in the aisles of your department..." She said softly to him, fondly remembering the moment, then her face hardened,

"I was hoping to be your first, to show you how good sex could be, but those... TOYS of yours threatened me, they chased me off!" She shouted to him.

"You could have experienced so much pleasure with me... Too bad you're going to die with the rest of them." She declared angrily as she walked away.

••••••••••••••••••••

2 hours to go, I can survive this, Angel thought to herself as she checked the clock in the office. It certainly wasn't as bad as the time when she was Human and had the stomach flu. Rayla still made her come to work that day, despite the fact she spent most of her time hugging a toilet in the ladies restroom.

The second shift was coming in with, thankfully, no more call outs. The next Manager on Duty was, ironically enough, Rayla herself and Angel was gonna book it as soon as she saw that fluffy tail coming through the door.

Both the office phone and her mobile manager phone rang together as Monica and Megan appeared at the office door, interrupting her thoughts.

"Have you seen Adam?" Megan asked.

"H-Hold on," Angel said as she juggled both phones.

"Manager on Duty, this is Angel." She said into her mobile.

"Angel, it's Karem, have you seen Edward?"

"No, he never came in. Karem, I gotta go, I'm getting blown up here." She said hanging up.

"No girls, he didn't show up, I thought he was going to call out to be with you two." She said quickly as she grabbed the ringing office phone.

"Manager on Duty, this is Angel."

"Where's Matt, he's suppose to be here," asked Jenny the Living Doll, on the other end. Angel sneered slightly at hearing her voice. Maou, she hated that porcelain bitch.

"I don't know Jenny, he did a no call, no-show." Angel replied, then abruptly hung up. Serves her right for always being a cunt, she thought to herself.

Angel paused. This wasn't right, she thought to herself. The people who didn't show up, now are missing by their wives.... Men... human men specifically that were married to Mamono in the store.. Something was definitely wrong.

"I'll find out what's going on girls, go back to your department and give me a few moments, please?" Angel asked the twins. Each nodded wordlessly as they walked away, frightened by the thought that their husband was missing.

Biting her lower lip, Angel checked her work phone contacts and dialed Michelle.

"Michelle, it's Angel. Is Kurt there with you? No? ... Look, I think there's something going on, I need you to come in right now... No I can't tell you over the phone just get here right away, it's important."

A freighting thought crept into her head as Angel hung up and took out her personal phone to call Anon.

"Hey this is Anon, I can't come to the phone right now, so please leave a message."

"Fuck!"

Hitting his name again on her phone's speed dial, the call went straight to voicemail for the second time.

"Come on, damn it, pick up! For the love of Maou, pick up the damn phone!" She screamed at the device, placing the call again.

"He is unable to answer..." Came a low voice next to her.

Startled, she quickly stood and saw that the intruder was a... Mantis dressed in a maid outfit?

"Who the fuck are you? You're not suppose to be back here!" Angel exclaimed.

"I am Molly, a representative of her royal majesty, Druella." The Mantis girl said, bowing calmly.

"Now is really not a good time for this, I'm dealing with some urgent problems." She growled at the maid.

"Her highness is aware that your associates have been kidnapped. Including your husband."

Angel staggered as though she had been punched in the gut. Paling at the Mantis's revelation, her thoughts raced to Anon.

"H- How the hell do you know that? Do you know where he is? Where the others are? Please, are they safe?" Angel begged desperately.

For a brief moment, the stoic maids face saddened as she said,

"No, we were not able to find where they were taken. But we do know who has taken them... Your former employee, June Nakamoto."

Angel leaned against the desk in shock, "I- I had a... feeling ... But how?"

"Ms. Nakamoto is in possession of a shard of the relic called the Philosophers Stone. It has granted her great power, enough to accomplish her task of capturing your people."

"What the hell do you mean 'great power?' What is she suppose to be some sort of super villain now?" Angel asked angrily.

"Ms. Nakamoto's power is essentially equal to that of a Lilim in her current state."

"Maou, fuck me... " Angel cursed as the impossibility of the situation came crashing down as a cold, hard reality upon her.

"And you've come to tell me that Druella is going fix this and get back our husbands, right?"

"No, the royal family cannot be involved in this issue. Having a relic unaccounted for and in the possession of an unstable Mamono would be unacceptable. It would be seen as an embarrassment. You are tasked to resolve this by your own means." Said the maid, emotionlessly.

"The fuck? What do you mean no, I have to resolve it myself?! I don't give a shit about the Lilim's PR issues or even the damn Maou herself, I want my husband back! My people back! Safe and sound!" She yelled angrily, slamming her palm down on the desk. A blade shot out from the Mantis's forearm to Angels throat. She froze, glaring at Molly, as it's edge rested millimeters away from her skin.

"You will speak respectfully when referring to the royal family."

"And maybe one day, if you ever get a man, you'll know where I'm coming from." Angel growled as she stared her down.

"Perhaps." Molly said, a hint of red inexplicably coloring her cheeks. Withtracting her blade and gesturing to a large, leather wrapped sword leaning against a corner wall, the maid continued,

"Her highness is not unsympathetic of the situation. She offers you a weapon that would be most useful in stopping June. This was the sword of my mistresses father, it will be intrusted to you for the time being."

Angel looked over at it in shock. Could it really be the sword of the Maou's husband? The thing could very well be considered a priceless national treasure and it was being loaned to her like a damn library book?

Looking back up, Angel found herself alone in the office. The Mantis maid had vanished as suddenly as she had appeared. Biting her lower lip in thought, she knew what she had to do, it would put her associates at risk, but there was no other way.

Grabbing the managers phone, Angel keyed in the 3 digit code that would pipe her into the stores overhead paging system.

"Attention all Home Improver associates, I need the following associates to the conference room immediately. DH's Karem and Regina, Garden associates Megan and Monica and both D69 Jenny's.... Please come to the conference room immediately."

Pushing the end call button, Angel sighed as the maids words weighed heavily on her. This was so far beyond her range of a manager, it wasn't even funny, but it had to be done. The Lilim's weren't going to fix their mess, and of course shit rolled down hill, so it was up to her to put things right. There really was only a one word response to a situation such as that.

"Fuck."

Glancing back over to the sword in the corner, she grabbed its massive handle and took it with her as she went to meet the girls.

••••••••••••••••••••

They all sat around the large table in the conference room as Angel stood in front, explaining the situation as best she could. How June somehow kidnapped each of their husbands and how the police probably wouldn't be much help until after the allotted 24 hours before they could file a missing persons report.

"Now we don't know where any of them are but-"

"I have the ability to track Department Head Matt though a sub-dermal locator I implanted in him previously during coitus." Jenny the Automaton interrupted.

The room suddenly became awkwardly silent with the Automaton's admission.

"Did you really just admit that you put a tracking device in our husband while having sex with him?" Jenny the Living Doll asked while looking over at her co-wife/worker.

"Yes, I felt it was a prudent course of action to ensure his immediate whereabouts." She said emotionlessly before adding, "You have one implanted as well."

"What the fuck?!" The Living Doll yelled indignantly while jumping to her feet.

"LADIES, we can discuss invasion of personal privacy another time," Angel interrupted, "Jenny can you or can you not find Matt, if we find him, there's a damn good chance we'll find all of our husbands as well."

The doll sat back down, glaring at the robot, while everyone waited for an answer to Angels question.

The Automaton paused and tilted her head to the side before answering, "Negative, his transmitter is still out of my range, I am unable to increase the receptive area with current available energy."

Various sounds of disparity filled the room until Karem said thoughtfully, "What if I zapped you? Would that give you enough power?"

"Calculating... Yes, an energy input of 2.36 gigajules would boost receptivity to encompass an acceptable 30 mile radius."

"You can do that easy, right Karem?!" Michelle asked hopefully.

"I... I've never jolted that much before but..." Karem paused as she placed her hands over her slightly bulging tummy, "But, you better believe I will this time."

Standing from her chair, Karem made her way over to Jenny the Automaton whom also stood.

"Where should I shoot?" She asked as she held up her hands.

"You must make direct contact with the power supply located in my chest." Jenny replied as she took off her purple work apron and unzipped her jumpsuit to reveal her nipple-less breasts.

"Sooo grab your boobs and jolt, right...Wait, you keep your batteries in your tits?" Asked Karem slightly shocked.

"Affirmative."

"Fine, whatever, as long as it gets me back Edward," Karem sighed as she grabbed onto Jenny's breasts and concentrated.

"Ready?" She asked as she took a breath.

"Yes," The Automaton nodded.

Everyone in the room held their breath as Karem let out a savage yell, channeling every joule of power she had into the Automaton. Ropes of electricity crackled around them followed by an intense blinding light encompassing the two. The light slowly faded and smoke rose off them both as Karem slumped exhausted against a rigid Jenny. As the Automaton gazed distantly off, no one in the room dared speak, they all knew she was their only hope of finding their loved ones. After an anxious few moments, she finally spoke,

"Location acquired..."

A exlierated cheer let loose as hugs and high fives were exchanged among the various girls.

"Alright, we know where they are but there's another problem," Angel said as she helped Karem to a chair.

"And what the hell is that? We know where they are now, I say we rush the place, rescue our husbands and beat that fucking skanks ass so hard, she'll never look at another man again!" Proclaimed Megan as she pounded the table with her fist. Her sister, Monica, nodded her approval as she held Megan's hand in one hand and her pregnant belly in the other. Since becoming pregnant herself, Megan's aggressiveness had nearly doubled but with the fact that Adam was kidnapped by a former rival, she had gone full on Sgt. Slaughter.

The girls in the room let up another cheer at Megan's plan. All of them were eager to recuse their beloveds and get revenge.

"She has a shard of the Philosophers Stone..." Angel said quietly.

"What is that?" Michelle asked.

Before Angel could speak, Jenny the Automaton answered while redressing herself,

"The Philosophers Stone was one of the advantages used by the current Maou to complete her rule over Mamono centuries ago. It is an extremely powerful gem that can only be safely handled by ascended beings. A small piece would give June substantial power."

"How the hell do you know that?" Angel asked suspiciously as she stared at Jenny with a dubious expression on her face.

"I have been in operation much longer than any of you. My memory banks contain considerable amounts of data," replied Jenny the Automaton mysteriously as she matched Angels stare.

The room once again became depressed and quiet as the news of what June had become sank in.

"Well, we do have one hope..." Angel sighed as she reached under the conference table and brought up the large sheathed blade.

Bonodono
Bonodono
165 Followers