The Home Improver Store Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
164 Followers

"A sword?" Said Jenny the Living Doll, disbelievingly.

"The sword of Damocles, another powerful artifact, originally wielded by the Maou's husband when he was a Hero. It is extremely curious as to why you are in possession of it." Said Jenny the Automaton looking from the blade to Angel.

"Let's just say it's on loan from a friend," Angel retorted, glaring at the robot.

"With this, we should be able to take her on, but it will still be very dangerous. Megan, Monica and Karem... you're all pregnant and, for some of you, parents already. Your first responsibility is to your children, you need to stay here."

"No way!"

"Fuck that!"

"Never!"

The three angrily voiced their opinions.

"And what if something happened to you? What about your unborn children?" Angel retorted.

All three paled and placed their hands on their stomachs in horror. It was an unspeakable nightmare for any Mamono to lose their child.

"Bring them back, please?" Megan asked, tearing.

"We will," Angel said softly, nodding.

"All y'all know this is all a trap don't ya?" Regina said arms crossed, leaning against a wall, as she finally broke her silence.

"What choice do we have?" Cried Michelle.

"None Sugar, but we can be smart about it." Snapping her fingers, two of her human garden associates barged into the room, arms laden with machetes, shears and saws. Dumping them unceremoniously on the table, they quickly left, leaving Angel to give the Alraune a questioning look.

"While you were all gabbin, I had some of my flowers go n' gather somethin for us all. These lill honeys are the new titanium line of my garden equipment. Expensive as all hell, but if memory serves me, them ol' Order Paladins of yesteryear had weapons of similar stuff. If it worked for them, it sure as heck'll work for us." Alraune drawled as everyone grabbed at the pile.

"I was the one that stopped June from gettin at Adam," Regina nodded to the troll twins, "I'm the one she'll want. If I go in there, she'll be on me like a gator on a steak. That should give y'all enough time to find them boys n' get on out."

"Thats a death sentence, Regina!" Angel said passionately.

"If it's for my flowers, it's worth it..." She replied quietly as she smiled over at Megan and Monica.

"Sorry, but I'm not letting you go in there alone, I'm going with you. Together, there's a better chance of us getting out alive. Jenny - " Angel said to the Automaton, "You'll be our back up, with your wrist cannon I know you can do some damage to her."

The Automaton nodded wordlessly as Angel turned to Michelle and Jenny the Living Doll.

"You two are small enough that I doubt she would notice either of you sneaking around. Your job is to find the men and get them out while we distract June. Does everyone know what they are doing?" She asked looking around. Everyone nodded determinately.

"Jenny's, I know Matt has a young... daughter? Sister- yes, is there someone to take care of her?"

"Bricks is at home, I've already messaged her to watch Lucy." Jenny the Living Doll answered.

"Alright then, if there's nothing else... Ladies, let's go get our men back." She said as she hefted the sword over her shoulder.

Leading the way out, Angel was suddenly stopped by Rayla blocking the door frame.

"And just where the fuck do all of you think you're going?" She asked rhetorically.

"Where the hell do you think?" Angel growled.

"No, I think you're all going to go back to work and wait for the cops do their job. This isn't like the old days where you grab a whole bunch of your girlfriends in a warparty and go fuck shit up, Angel. It's the modern age, let the police handle this and get back to work."

"No." Angel said simply as she stared down her store manager.

"Walk out that door and you're fired," Rayla said to her, "That goes for all of you!" She called back to the rest of the girls.

"Then consider this my resignation," She said firmly as she roughly shouldered past the shocked Tanuki.

The others followed her out, each glaring at Rayla, love came first for them.

As they left Karem, Monica and Megan all glanced at each other. Even if they were pregnant were they really that useless?

"Are we really just going to sit here and not do anything?" Megan asked angrily.

"I may have someone who can help..." Karem said uncertainly as she took out her phone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Diana the Cheshire set down her forth bag of liquor from BeveragesPlus on the kitchen table in her small apartment. At only 21 and a half years old she was already a Platinum Member and customer of the month 7 times running. As she pulled out her receipt to check her reward points, her phone rang. Grabbing it out of her cleavage, she checked to see who it was...

Incoming Call:

~Crazy (Lezzy) Bitch ❤~

Grinning widely, Diana hit the Accept Call button and yelled out, "What up girl!? You and your man coming over tonight to get our drank on?"

Karem explained the situation to Diana and how she desperately needed her help. By the time she was done, Diana had a somber look on her face as she softly replied, "Of course, anything for either of you... hold on I'll teleport there right away!"

Hanging up, she looked forlornly at her bags of alcohol, "Next time my beauties."

Concentrating on the image of the Home Improver Store in her mind, she poofed away in a cloud of smoke.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh Adam, this all started with you, didn't it? You were going to be my innocent, little virgin garden boy that I would ravish and devour." June said softly while caressing Adams face with her hands.

June had lowered the frightened boy down to the ground and gagged him as his sobs intensified. Using her razor-sharp nails, June sliced the clothes from his body. Adams muffled cry's heightend as her nails cut thin lines into his face.

"I almost had you too, you were going to be alllll mine... but then that fucking plant bitch interfered!" She growled, remembering the moment as her nails dug into him. Blood streamed down from the sides of his face to add to the already gore covered floor.

Reaching behind her, a tentacle of hair slithered up and handed her a Manticore spine.

"My sweet, sweet Adam, they may have taken your first, but I'll make sure I take your last." She whispered to him as she stabbed him in the heart with it. Instantly, his penis swelled as the potent venom raced throughout his blood stream.

Laughing in delight, June removed her kimono and mounted him. Fucking herself on his forced erection, the others looked on in disgust and dread.

"Yes! This is how it should have been! My own little garden boy!" She cried in pleasure as she raped him over and over, savoring her victory.

June enjoyed herself for well over an hour on his phallus. Ignoring the cries and begging of the others around her to stop, she clawed at his chest, taking care to avoid the spine still buried there. Quivering as she orgasmed for the final time, June peered down at Adam's lifeless body.

"Oops... Guess I was a little too rough." She giggled loudly while standing. Looking down at his still hard cock, slick with her spendings, June grinned. If they ever did find his corpse, Regina would know who defiled and crushed her precious little flower.

Turning her head slowly to look at the rest of the bound and hanging men, she smiled psychotically,

"Good thing I still have more boys to play with."

******************************************

"An old abandoned warehouse... how cliche." Angel said aloud while standing next to Regina in front of the run down structure. The sun was hanging low in the sky, giving them both an inexplicable ominous feeling.

Angel swung the unsheathed sword over her shoulder while Regina adjusted her many satchels of seeds strapped across her chest and readied the titanium machete in her hand.

"Sugar, I just wanna say if this don't work out and we don't make it outta of here- "

"We will and... I feel the same." Angel interrupted softly as they entered.

Taking handfuls of seeds from her pouches, Regina began to scatter them about as the pair slowly walked through the dark warehouse. They were disturbed to see massive amounts of hair covering the walls and hanging down from the rafters above.

Wordlessly they nodded to each other as Angel shouted, "June, I know you're in here. Give us back our husbands and we'll forget about this whole thing."

Silence answered her as they continued to venture deeper inside. Regina was the first to notice the hair beginning to tremble, at first just slightly then more and more violently.

"Angel!" She warned as ropes of midnight black hair came alive and shot out to capture the two. Swinging in large arcs, Angel's sword sliced through them with ease but Regina's machete struggled to cut the steel like strands.

"This aient workin out the way I was hopin it would." Regina quipped to Angel as they fought back to back against the onslaught. Finally the hair retreated, leaving them surrounded by limp, black tresses on the ground. Breathing heavily, they each peered around, looking for any signs of another attack.

"You... hurt me..." Winned a voice in the darkness.

"We don't have to do this, June. Like I said, just give us back our husbands and this will all be forgotten." Called back Angel.

"It's too late for that now..." June giggled as she sashayed out from the blackness in front them, still nude from her previous defilement of Adam. Her snow-white skin contrasting against the darkness around them. June flicked her finger at the pair, as pillars of hair suddenly burst from underneath, entangling them.

Both Regina and Angel struggled against their bonds, but they were each held tightly.

"You think of yourselves as Heroines, don't you? Come to rescue your fair prince's and go live happily ever after? I never got my happy ending..." She strode up to Regina with hatred and madness in her voice,

"You STOLE that from me! You humiliated me! You all did! All I ever wanted was to love freely, to fuck freely. You all pretended like you were different, that you were better than me..."

She turned to Angel, "But you're no different. You fuck the men that work for you and pretend you're better... But you're not and I'll make sure you all pay for everything you've done to me. In fact, I already have..." She said with a murderous grin.

"What do you mean by that?" Angel asked, fearing the worst.

"Oh, you'll see... right before I kill you, of course."

"Ya forgot just one thing, Sugar..." Regina interrupted, wiggling in the grip of June's hair.

"And what's that?" She sneered, looking to the plant girl.

"Why just that I'm an Alraune... an' I can play the tentacle game too."

Green, thorny vines exploded out of the ground near them, grabbing hold and snarling themselves into June's hair. Crying in pain, the Kejourou released her hold on Angel and Regina as she concentrated on repelling the Alraune's attacks.

"Now Jenny!!!" Angel screamed, as she joined in on the attack. Using her wings for an extra push, she jumped into the air, swinging her sword down at June.

Far above, one of the skylights exploded in a shower of glass as the Automaton crashed through, firing her wrist cannon. The battle had now truly started.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Sounds like a Maou damn war over there," Michelle grunted as she squeezed through a small window on the other side of the warehouse. Straightening herself up, she helped pull in Jenny the Living Doll.

"Thats Circuit's wrist cannon. She's been fucking livid all day." Jenny replied, standing while dusting off her dress.

"How can you tell? She doesn't exactly have a lot of expressions." The teenaged Alp asked, grabbing her titanium saw and tossing a pair of shears to Jenny.

"Trust me kid, I've known that over sized bucket of bolts for a long time. She didn't get any this morning and with Matt being all kidnapped, she's been itching to go Terminator on that cunt." The Doll said while catching them.

Taking a deep breath, Michelle paled and cursed under her breath.

"What? What's wrong?" Jenny asked, concerned.

"I smell blood... a lot of it..."

"Shit," Jenny breathed, then hesitantly nodded at the Alp saying,

"Lead the way."

They were both terrified of what they would find but they had to find their husbands, no matter what.

They walked slowly through the hallway of the warehouse, taking care to keep away from the hair covered walls. Neither of them daring to say a word for fear of being discovered.

Turning the corner, the two were met with a scene that would haunt them for the rest of their lives.

"Maou, save us..." Jenny whispered as Michelle brought her hands up to her mouth in horror.

The first that they saw was Adams naked corpse laying on the ground. The floor was messy with blood all over, as both their husbands and co-workers hung from ropes of midnight black hair.

"Kurt!" Michelle cried, rushing to him, "Kurt! Wake up! Say something!"

The mountainous man's eyes were closed and he was deathly pale as Michelle clutched at his blood soaked shirt. His eyelids weakly opened, hearing the voice of Michelle.

"Kurt! ... Please say something." She sobbed.

"Hey... lil... buddy..." He whispered.

"Jenny!" Matt called.

"Big brother!" The doll yelled as she ran to him, wrapping her arms as best she could around his lower body.

"You gotta get everyone outta here! She left in a hurry after hearing something but if she finds you, she'll kill you- both of you!"

"No, all of us are here! Angel, Regina and Jenny are fighting her right now. They're the distraction. We're not going anywhere until everyone is rescued." She said rubbing her face into his shirt.

"Then start with Kurt, she stabbed him a bunch of times, he needs to go first." Matt urged.

"What about you?" She asked, "I have to get you down!"

"No, I'm fine. Get me out last, you have to focus on the most injured first."

"You're starting to sound all logical, like Circuits. I don't like it." Jenny grumbled, pulling herself from him.

"I guess you're all rubbing off on me," He laughed quietly, "Now go, help Michelle get him down and out of here!"

Flying up to the bonds that held Kurt up, Michelle started to saw away at the hair. Faster and faster she sawed but the hair did not break.

"Fucking damn it! It's not working! How are we going to get them down!" She yelled.

"Another question too, how are we going to get everyone out of here?" Jenny asked.

"I think I can help with that." Came a disembodied voice.

"Who's there?" Yelled Michelle as she swung her saw left and right.

"Take it easy girl! I'm on your side!" Said Diana as she appeared before them.

"Who are you?" The Alp said suspiciously.

"Diana?" Jenny asked as she recognized the Cheshire. Diana gave a small wave to the Living Doll.

"Michelle, it's okay, she's a cashier from the store. You're Karem's friend aren't you?"

"Yep! And also part-time side piece to both her and Edward as well." She grinned, but that smile faded as she saw Edward hanging unconscious, his chest torn and bloody. Teleporting over to him, Diana cupped his face in concern. Placing a furry digit on his neck she checked for a pulse.

"He's barely breathing." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes at the condition of her friend and lover.

"They are all like that, but we have to hurry. Diana can you use your powers and teleport them out?" Matt asked.

"I should be able to, but I can only carry one person at a time with me. Karem, Monica and Megan are waiting outside with first aid, they asked me to pop in here to help out."

An explosion shook the building as debris rained down on them.

"Then you better hurry up and start Kitty Kat, I don't think things are going well out there..." Jenny said ominously.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Fucking BITCH!" Angel roared as she used the sword to tear away at the tendrils of hair reaching for her. Every time she got close to June, more and more hair would sweep in to block her way. Regina was busy using her own vines and stalks to keep them from being flanked while Jenny the Automaton fought next to her trying to get a shot in on the Kejourou, but with every aimed blast, a mass of hair would rise to shield her.

"Current odds of success are-" Jenny began.

"Never tell me the fucking odds!" Angel yelled at the Automaton.

"We ain't havin much luck tryin to get to her." Regina stated as she controlled her vines with one hand and fought with a machete in the other.

Angel hated to admit it, but she was right. They were getting no closer to June and they couldn't keep fighting forever. Something had to happen, they had to get to June and stop her soon.

"You are all going die!" June laughed tauntingly as her hair danced around her.

"If I am, then I'm taking you with me, slut!" She retorted in rage, pushing and swinging her way closer to the Kejourou with renewed vigor.

As June focused her efforts to defend against the enraged Succubus, Jenny knelt down and brought her wrist cannon to bear. Quickly calculating the movements of both Angel and June, the Automaton fired at the perfect moment. Her cybernetic eyes allowed her to watch as the energy bolt traveled its way from the cannons muzzle to the Kejourou's head. It was only at the last possible second did June slightly tilt her head as blast missed its target, searing against her cheek.

Screaming in pain, June's eyes ignited with yellow fire while she lashed out tentacles of hair around the Automaton's arm and forearm. The sound of screeching, straining metal echoed through the room as her arm was torn off at the elbow and thrown away. A massive wave of hair followed after, crashing into both Regina and Jenny, sending them flying through a nearby wall to the outside.

With June distracted, she failed to see Angel scathing her way closer and closer until it was too late. With a primal scream, Angel buried the blade deep into the Kejourou's chest. Stepping back, she watched as June spammed and screamed in anguish until she slumped to the ground, her glowing yellow eyes, dimming until finally they extinguished.

Breathing heavily, Angel leaned against a nearby wall, watching the corpse. It's over, it's finally over, she thought. Her thoughts raced to Michelle and Jenny the Living Doll, she prayed that they were able to find everyone.

To Angel's horror, the body retched, spitting up black gooey blood, and began to laugh in short spurts.

"You... can't ... kill... me."

Convulsing back to life, June reached her hands around and grasped the swords hilt. Pushing and pulling, she dislodged the hated weapon out of her chest and threw it away. Like a broken marionette, she jerked and swayed as she made her way over to Angel.

Backing up as fast as she could, Angel's feet tripped on an object laying on the ground, causing her to fall. Looking down, she was sickened to see it was Jenny's arm, still twitching and bleeding glowing blue blood.

"Now... you... die." June wheezed with a smile, her teeth stained with black ichor, as she struggled to raise a spear of hair to stab the Succubus through .

With the sword out of reach, Angel steeled herself for the killing blow before a voice called out from behind them.

"Yo, Cousin It!"

Frowning, the Kejourou turned her head as a thunderous boom echoed through the warehouse. Angel watched as June's head exploded in a spray of bloody gore in front of her. Another boom followed, blossoming out her chest, splattering her organs about.

"Adams Family reject." Said the voice again as the Kejourou's headless body limply fell to the ground.

Looking over in sickened shock, she saw a lone Human man holstering a smoking revolver. The stranger walked over to her with a smile and offered his hand. Looking up to him then to the hand, Angel hesitantly grasped it.

Bonodono
Bonodono
164 Followers