The Hometown "Friend"

Story Info
A college jock takes my girlfriend from me.
2.2k words
3.91
6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stumbled back into the dorms, still reeling from way too many vodka shots in too little span of time. I was looking forward to seeing Sarah, but a little nervous about being able to perform. Last night, I had a bit too much to drink, and wasn't able to achieve an erection for long enough to penetrate Sarah. She expressed understanding, even as she rolled her eyes and grimaced a little in disgust at the sight of my limp flaccid little penis. We agreed to try again tonight to finally have sex for the first time. I was nervous in general; as I was still a virgin at this point in time. I was glad Sarah lacked experience as well, so if I was really bad at it, she probably wouldn't notice I hoped.

I admit I was a little glad Sarah had plans that evening with a friend, so I was able to go out drinking on my own and enjoy myself; eager to rejoin at the end of the night. Sarah had a friend visiting from her hometown, Brandon. I'd met him earlier in the night. A little pompous and full of himself, a jock type. Sarah supposedly had a crush on him at one point, but it was unrequited and she had spoken about being glad nothing had ever happened between them. Sarah introduced me to Brandon as her boyfriend, and he smirked a little, but was congenial enough. He had other friends in the area, but decided to go out to the bar with Sarah and her friends first, before splitting off.

I was surprised that I hadn't heard back from Sarah yet; typically she made it back to the dorms before me, as I was usually out drinking a little too much. But she hadn't responded to any of my texts for the past couple hours, so I figured she might be out still. Alternatively, she could've just headed back and passed out already, it was hard to say. It was still quiet in the dorms at this point in time, so I decided to head over to the girl's floor to check in and see if Sarah had made it back.

As I walked down the 2nd floor hallway, I heard some noises down the hall, a few banging noises and what sounded like someone whispering or sighing. I shrugged, but as I got closer to Sarah's door, I realized the noises were coming from inside. Bizarre, I thought to myself. I wondered if she had gotten back and was feeling sick from drinking too much; this had happened before. I heard a loud moan and grinned to myself; yep that sounded like to the drunken Sarah I knew. Knowing her, she had probably had one too many tequila shots and now it was catching up with her.

I couldn't wait to tease her about the situation, so I cracked the door and carefully tiptoed inside, trying my best to remain quiet in the event that her other roommates had returned or were sleeping. After gently closing the door once again, I turned and stopped dead at what I saw. Sarah laid prone on all fours on her bed, her face thrust downwards into a fluffy pillow facing the wall. Her back was arched up behind her, with her ass protruding into the air. She was completely naked, her ample tits bouncing heavily into the bedsheets. I saw pussy juices glistening as they dripped down the side of her leg. With her, kneeling powerfully over Sarah's prone torso, was her hometown friend Brandon.

His baseball shirt remained on, but clung to his chest with sweat. He was nude as well from the waist down however, and it took me a second to recover from the shock of what I was seeing. Brandon was holding onto Sarah's waist, and repeatedly pounding his cock into her forcefully. He was absolutely fucking the shit out of her. I tried to keep myself from gasping, at the sight of this arrogant jock I had met hours earlier, now defiantly dicking down my girlfriend in front of my own eyes. Meanwhile, Sarah's moans increased in volume, and she muttered Brandon's name.

As he continued to pound her, she became more animated. I noticed her legs begin to quiver forcefully and her back arched a little higher until she finally let out a scream. "Oh my god, oh my god! Brandon, I'm gonna fucking cum again!". My heart sank as I watched Sarah rapidly approach climax. Not only was Sarah giving herself over to someone with far more experience than me, she was absolutely experiencing the fuck of her life, in a way that I probably would never match.

I didn't believe I had gasped very loudly, but at that moment Brandon must have heard something and looked behind his left shoulder as he continued to fuck Sarah. We locked eyes and he grinned at me as he pounded her. I looked down in shame, but was paralyzed. Should I leave? That might cause Sarah to notice, and the whole thing would become even more humiliating. I stood there frozen. Brandon winked at me, and slowly began increasing his speed until he was hammering Sarah's pussy into the mattress, as she continued to moan loudly. However, suddenly he pulled his cock out to just the tip and slowed his momentum.

Sarah groaned in confusion. "What are you doing? FUCK ME!"

Brandon chucked. "Am I fucking you right, Sarah? Is this good for you?"

She moaned again. "You're fucking me so so good Brandon, please just keep fucking me!"

Brandon let another moment pass. "Do I fuck you better than your boyfriend does?"

Sarah groaned again in frustration. "Oh my god he could literally NEVER fuck me this good, just put it back in!"

"Almost. So you don't think your boyfriend could fuck you like this. Does he ever make you cum like I do?" Brandon smirked at me across the room. He was clearly trying to emasculate me now, on a completely base level.

Sarah moaned impatiently. "Are you serious? He's legit never even came close to making me cum, and I doubt he ever will." Ouch, I thought to myself.

Brandon grinned. "Just one more thing. You really want me to fuck you?"

She screamed. "YES- PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!"

He replied again. "Okay then, you just need to say one thing for me. I want you to say 'Brandon, please fuck me. My boyfriend is a pathetic loser with a baby penis, and he's never come close to satisfying me.I need a real man to fuck me, because Ben is a little boy who's not even half the man you are." He slid another inch of his erect member into Sarah's pussy and then retracted it again. Sarah didn't hesitate for a moment, and immediately uttered. "My boyfriend is pathetic...he's got a baby penis..."

Brandon cut her off. "No- I need you to shout it, like you really mean it. Then I'll fuck you."

Sarah sighed, but was too caught up in ecstasy, and a little intoxicated. I watched in horror as she began belting out at full volume. "MY BOYFRIEND BEN IS A PATHETIC LOSER WITH A LITTLE BABY PENIS. HE CAN'T MAKE ME CUM BECAUSE HE'S A LITTLE BOY, AND I NEED A REAL MAN TO FUCK ME."

I heard a few voices laughing uproariously outside the dorm door, and my stomach dropped. There's no way I could go back out there now, and face all of the boys on the dorm, who now knew I was was nowhere near the same level as them. Or the whole floor of girls, who would likely now view me as just the little dick loser of the dorm. I guess I can cross off this whole building from the list of potential sexual partners, I thought to myself.

Meanwhile, Brandon thrust forward satisfied, and Sarah screamed again. Brandon turned around, grabbed hold of her waist, and starting pounding her pussy with renewed intensity. Sarah's moans grew higher and higher pitched.

"HOLY SHIT KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THAT, BRANDON, KEEP FUCKING ME LIKE THAT!" All at once, Sarah gave out a huge moan and her whole body began quivering in ecstasy.

"OH MY GOD IM CUMMING IM CUMMING IM CUMMING". She collapsed into the mattress. Unfortunately, Brandon wasn't done fucking her. He had decided to show off, now that he had completely asserted his dominance over me as a man. Brandon leaned down and wrapped his arms around Sarah's back, before hoisting her slowly up into the air. He gripped under her legs and pulled her body so that her eyes met his face to face. Then slowly, he pushed Sarah's hips back and forth on his powerful cock, and began bouncing her up and down. Brandon increased his momentum, and I stood shamefaced as I continued to watch this grinning jock begin sport-fucking my girlfriend lustily, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh almost deafening at this point. It wasn't long before Sarah began to shake once again as she approached climax.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. GIVE IT TO ME BRANDON, YOU ARE LITERALLY ABOUT TO MAKE ME FUCKING CUM AGAIN!" Sarah's body quivered in ecstasy, and for dramatic effect Brandon slowly stepped slightly sideways to change direction, and continued fucking her as he turned and Sarah's eyes met mine for the first time over his thrusting shoulders. She looked surprised, but was too caught up in another spectacular orgasm to react. Her eyes rolled back momentarily in rapturous pleasure, before returning to mine sadly as she mouthed the words 'I'm sorry' imperceptibly.

The sympathy lasted mere seconds however, before she shrieked with glee as Brandon threw her bodily down onto the bed once again and mounted her to continue jackhammering her pussy into what would ultimately be another handful of epic orgasms. He turned his head towards me. "You can come collect your girl in an hour or so, she should be all fucked out by then." He said reassuringly. I turned and left the dorm room, my eyes fixed on the floor as I pushed past my dorm mates crowded around throughout the hallway. I was too humiliated to make eye contact with anyone. As I sprinted for the staircase, I heard a couple of my friends cackling to each other. "Have you EVER seen anyone get HARDCORE cuckolded like that!?" One exclaimed to another. I ran into my dorm room and plopped face down on my bed, utterly humiliated. Still drunk, I ended up passing out within minutes.

I woke the next morning, still in a haze, and my stomach sank as I started to recall what had happened the night before. Another guy had strutted into campus, shook my hand as I introduced myself as Sarah's boyfriend, and then proceeded to bring my girl back to the dorm and fuck her loudly for the entire night, right in front of me. How would I ever live this down? I wondered if maybe not too many people would've heard last night; it had still been relatively early at the time. Perhaps not too many people noticed. I tentatively opened the door of my dorm room, and walked outside. A few people milled around in the hallway, and looked up snickering when they saw me. I turned around and noticed the someone had written on my dry-erase board in bright red marker, with huge lettering.

"HEY BRO, SORRY ABOUT FUCKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND SO HARD LAST NIGHT. NO HARD FEELINGS I HOPE. -Brandon". I stared at the note and walked back into my dorm room, as other people noticed and began to laugh. I should've expected this, I thought to myself. Brandon had utterly and totally dominated me last night. After cuckolding another man that thoroughly, he probably wanted the whole campus to know about it. I could only imagine how much of a stud he looked like to all the girls in the dorm now; no doubt he would have no trouble getting laid for weeks after a total alpha male performance like that. I fell face down on my bed, feeling like I wanted to die. Not ten minutes went by before my phone buzzed with a text message. I looked up to see it was from Sarah.

"Hi! Listen, I really like you but I was thinking we should maybe try seeing other people for now, I kind of feel like our thing has run its course."

I sighed, and my heart ached a little. There goes another chance to lose my virginity. It hurt, despite part of me seeing that inevitable text coming. The previous night, she had watched her boyfriend standing around like a wimp while another man fucked her, before fleeing upstairs basically in tears. I doubted she still saw me as a man after that.

I remained a virgin for the rest of the semester thereafter, and although it wasn't always said aloud; neither friends or other girls ever looked at me the same way again. I had a reputation from then on, as the ultimate beta-male of the dorm. Turns out; it's pretty hard to live it down when another guy gives your girlfriend the fuck of her life right in front of you, all while she's telling the whole dorm about your inadequate penis and inability to make her cum.