The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How does he do it? She thought to herself. He sits there so cool and confident while stroking my leg as if nothing is happening. He's just so assured, as if he's in complete control, as if he knows exactly what he wants and he knows he's going to get it.

"You're already wet," He said, "Did you enjoy the walk from the taxi in those heels?"

"Yes ... you know I like that about you two."

"What's that?" Marcie said smiling benevolently.

"You're ... so open, so frank. Most people ..." Then in a rush Vivian confessed that it's been months since she'd had sex.

"Ohhh," Mark grinned. "And what kind do you prefer?"

"Um, that's embarrassing..."

"You're among friends. Very close friends," he added rubbing his hand over her tights, then frowned, but said nothing further.

"Okay, I like oral, but not fucking so much."

"Why?" Marcie cut in, knowing the question might open doors to their prey faster than planned.

"Well, um, my um, partners didn't satisfy me. It was all about them. You know, wham-bam-goodbye ma'am."

Marcie laughed and then leaned in and kissed her. Vivian welcomed the other woman's tongue, sucking on it with extra oomph to show her appreciation.

Oh My God, I'm going to get it on with both of them! Vivian realized, and when the kiss ended she went on in a ramble telling Marcie more so than Mark about her first time with a woman.

"I never realized I was attracted to women that way. I mean I would go to the movies as a teen and one day realized that I was as attracted to the female lead as I was to the male. Not long after I met a slightly older woman, um, she was twenty-eight, who told me she was bisexual. I asked her how she could go both ways and she said it just happened, sort of like this. You meet someone you like; you tell them; if she's interested she'll let you know. Women have a way of being passive, so you need to be assertive if you want to succeed. I told her that I was attracted to her then asked if she was interested in me. We were in her bedroom ten minutes later. I'll never forget the first time I unhooked her bra. I fumbled it just as so many boys do, but we made love for two hours and the sensations of excitement, lust, emotions and sheer beauties of it all are intertwined in a memory I cherish."

"Did you eat her?" Mark inquired.

"Oh, I loved eating her. I loved holding her breasts and her holding mine. When I left I was exhausted physically and mentally?"

"I should tell you that I'm mad at you Vivian," he said.

"What? Why, did I say something that offended you?"

He frowned. "Why are you wearing tights? Wasn't I clear about that?"

She bit her lip wondering how he could possibly know they weren't thigh high stockings. And then realized he'd just felt right up her leg and met the crotch of her tights. She tried explaining how her state of excitement was causing certain fluids to run down her legs and stockings would not have concealed it from the many eyes on her as she dined with them in the restaurant.

"You think I didn't know that when I told you how to dress? You don't get to fuck with me, Vivian. Lift your skirt up and show us how wet you are."

She stopped breathing.

"Now!"

As her mind protested, she half stood and her hands moved, lifting the skirt up to her waistline. The dampened crotch of her black tights was clearly visible to both Mark and Marcie.

"Now sit down." He seemed mollified to some extent since she'd forgone the use of undies under the tights and she sat quickly, hoping no one else had seen her lifting the skirt. She felt the cold seat of her chair through the thin material of the tights and gasped.

Marcie snickered. "Should have done as you were told," she said as Vivian looked around embarrassed that someone might have seen her lift her skirt for them. Marcie suddenly gripped her arm so tightly that it hurt. "Are you worried; you actually think anyone cares you showed him your fucking tights?" Vivian barely nodded. What it meant was undecipherable. "Or are you more frightened that part of you likes this? Wants to be seen?" Marcie said.

She couldn't answer. The fire between her legs had grown to the point it was preventing her from talking coherently.

Marcie continued berating the other woman. "Right now, you're thinking this is a test of some kind. You're telling yourself; they don't mean what they're saying."

But Marcie refuted any other semblance of what she meant by letting her hand trail up Vivian's leg toward the source of the fire. "Let's enjoy each other while we dine, shall we?" And then she jabbed her middle finger into Vivian's tight-covered cunt.

"Come closer, Vivian," Marcie hissed quietly. The other woman's eyes widened, and she paused as if to catch her breath, and then her lips parted and she bent her head forward and downward to Marcie, who leaned over the table to close the distance between them, and they brushed lips.

Vivian tried to put the finger out of her mind and lost herself in the softness of Marcie's mouth.

Marcie lingered near her neck, marveling at how fragrant the woman's hair smelled as it brushed against her face. She inhaled deeply and kissed her near the ear, and murmured, "God, you smell like sex already." She kissed her mouth again, softly at first, a little hesitantly, until feeling Vivian's lips open and her tongue quickly mingled with Marcie's.

Marcie kissed her slow but hard, obviously more ardently than before, searching Vivian's mouth with her tongue.

Mark saw that both women's breathing was noticeably heavier, and that the taller woman's eyes few wide open like a startled rabbit then closed as Marcie pressed her lips more firmly to her mouth.

"I like the cherry taste in your mouth," Vivian murmured, eyes still closed, not pulling away, but swaying slightly as the kiss ended.

"It's mouthwash; I fellated my husband, earlier and ..."

Vivian blanched at her crudeness as they were not longtime friends but had only met a few short hours before.

But Mark laughed and turning to Vivian said, "Don't let her embarrass you. I don't mind it, and why should you care that my wife likes sucking my cock? By the way, did you enjoy kissing Marcie?"

"Yes, it was ... nice."

"Only nice? I should have thought since you already had juices flowing down your leg that her mouth--which I know can do marvelous things--would have you highly aroused and wanting more. Am I wrong?"

Vivian stared at him for a long moment, weighing her reply. Finally, she smiled and said, "No, you're not wrong."

Then she turned to face Marcie again and kissed her back. This kiss had more force to it, and her hands were more decisive, weaving around Marcie's neck and head, while her fingers intertwined with Marcie's hair.

Their waiter approached, took note of how they were devouring one another, and did an about face, retreating to a respectable distance where he waited for the right opportunity to approach the table. The two women either ignored him or had not noticed him at all. Then Marcie maneuvered the taller Vivian out of her chair to the wall just beyond their table. Vivian, already unsteady on her feet, slumped against it, her arms round Marcie's neck, her tongue surging into the other's mouth.

Mark watched with interest as first Marcie was dominant, licking Vivian's neck, then thrusting her tongue into the other' woman's open mouth and having it sucked in return. Before long Vivian asserted herself, licking Marcie's outstretched tongue, then biting it gently; but then Marcie returned the passion with furious thrusts of her own tongue into Vivian's mouth.

Mark, acutely aware that someone other than the waiter might come round the corner any minute, checked the surrounding area to see how safe they were from being interrupted. It appeared safe enough as the waiter had retreated to the kitchen, and Mark turned back to the women and found Marcie had already moved beyond just kissing.

He had seen something similar to this with his bride before. He recalled watching her and the teenage Aniah in her apartment shortly after they'd met. And later on, when they had confronted Mary Kaye Huntsman, the multi-millionaire voyeur who they caught watching them and how Marcie had later turned the tables on her.

Now his bride was running her hands up and down the shop owner's ribs, pressing her thumbs then her palms against her breasts. Vivian failed to protest but carried on with the kissing and lip nibbling. Things accelerated between the two women as Marcie began fondling the raven-haired woman's breasts through the silken material of her blouse.

Mark joined in by rubbing his fingers over the mouth of Vivian's cunt, and between the women's panting and heavily breathing heard his wife sigh, "Ah, how marvelous they feel through the silk!"

"I'm glad you like them."

"I do! I do!"

Which caused him to laugh and say, "Me too! Me too!"

"Why don't you lift them out," Vivian gasped between kisses. "Just be careful with the buttons, it's a very expensive blouse."

A second later Vivian laughed lewdly as both breasts burst free of the blouse. Marcie's eyes widened with lust as she studied the half dollar sized areolas on Vivian's chest. Marcie rubbed her palms over both breasts and giggled wildly as she saw the nipples hardening before her eyes. Then she grasped both and pulled on them, causing Vivian to moan.

"Mark, you've got to feel these ... they're soooo firm and resilient!"

Mark pulled his hand from under the skirt and took a moment to free his erection from its cramped quarters before giving Vivian's fully exposed right breast a gentle squeeze while Marcie playfully bit the nipple on the other.

Vivian moaned quietly and allowed them free rein with her breasts, knowing the waiter wouldn't intrude although he might be watching from a distance.

Perhaps a minute passed before Marcie left off her breast to savagely thrust her tongue into Vivian's mouth while tugging at the nipple.

"God, I'm cumming!" Vivian breathed past Marcie's tongue, and then pulled away, her eyes now wide in startled surprise. "I'm really cumming," she said again seeming bewildered by the fact.

"Now!" She pulled Mark's hand away from her breast and thrust it between her legs, lifting at the hem of her skirt to get it out of the way. Mark's fingers renewed their rubbing at the harsh fabric.

"No, inside, I need you inside! Help me out, Marcie!" Vivian panted as she nipped at Marcie's left ear lobe and the part of her neck just below it.

Marcie twisted the panting woman's face to hers and kissed her hard while her hand slipped past the waistband of Vivian's tights with assistance from Vivian who held the elastic waistband stretched out making it easier for Marcie to reach deeper and find the swampy morass awaiting her knowing fingers before Mark managed to tear through the gusset of her tights.

"Ooooh, yes," Vivian whimpered, "Oh God, yes please." Her face was ecstatic then she started to moan and clamped her lips around Marcie's tongue once more, muffling the long-drawn-out wail that followed as both hands sent fingers into Vivian's sodden cunt.

Mark glanced around them. Surely someone would come by and interrupt things?

No one did.

The keening wail died down to a sob. Vivian had her arms round Marcie, clinging to her for support, resting her head on Marcie's shoulder, eyes still closed. Marcie was kissing her neck, biting at her hair, as she churned the fingers embedded in Vivian's cunt. Trying to find a better angle Marcie moved her arm only to hear Vivian plead, "Nooo, don't take them out yet. I haven't ... quite ... finished ... ooooh, that's it ... just one more ... please? Mmmm, lovely, lovely, lovely."

She swayed a little despite clinging on to Marcie, and then her eyes flicked open, and she looked straight at Mark. "Ohhh, this is sooo embarrassing!" Vivian said, apologizing as if she'd dropped a napkin or silverware on the floor. "That's never happened before."

Mark extracted his finger and casually brought it to his nose and sniffed.

Marcie laughed, "Me neither," as Vivian unwound herself from her neck. But her eyes revealed that she had, all too many times. They pulled away from each other as Mark coughed softly reminding them they were in a public place.

"Look at me, I'm a mess," Vivian said, expertly replacing her breasts back under her blouse and quickly buttoning up. And I'm so wet. God, I hope I don't smell when the waiter comes by to take our order," Vivian said.

"You have a divine odor down there," he said with a winning smile that forbade her answering unkindly.

"Wait," Marcie said, and turned her halfway round.

"What is it?" Vivian asked glancing back down over her shoulder.

"It's alright. Your skirt is tucked into your tights. I'll fix it." Marcie pulled it out for her and smoothed out the wrinkles.

Marcie smiled at her. "Look, I know I started it, but when you said you liked the cherry taste in my mouth, and then you didn't stop me from feeling your tits, well, I just lost it. I couldn't stop. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Vivian said, "Really. It was just as much my fault. I didn't want you to stop, not after we got started. Look, I've really, really never done anything quite like that before. Not this quickly anyway. You two don't talk about things like this to anyone else, do you?"

"Of course not," Marcie replied, casting a warning look at her husband.

"We'd better order, or they'll throw us out," Marcie said, and waved at their waiter who had reappeared and stood waiting some twenty feet away, the bulge in his slacks definitely noticeable to anyone looking that way.

"I wonder if you'd mind going to the ladies' room and removing those tights. I'd like to touch you during dinner if you don't mind," Mark said.

"At this point I'd be delighted to get out of them. You've torn the hell out of them and if we're going from here to your room ..."

"We are, and you're coming with us," Marcie said.

"Then if you'll excuse me, I'll take care of it."

"Mind if I accompany you?" Marcie said.

"No, I'd like that very much."

"Oh, Mark?" Vivian said coyly.

"Yes, Vivian?"

"Thank you for tearing them. It's given me a chance to get to know the two of you much better."

"Don't be too long, dinner will get cold," he said.

"No, it won't, we're going to be too hot for anything to cool down," Marcie said over her shoulder as the two women made for the ladies' powder room, hand in hand, derrieres swinging in tandem.

Once inside the powder room Marcie checked the stalls and found them all empty. She practically shoved Vivian into the furthest stall from the entrance before licking her neck while Vivian moaned happily and started unbuttoning her blouse.

"Just marking my territory, Baby," Marcie whispered before nipping at her ear, and then while Vivian carefully hung her blouse on the hook of the stall door, Marcie removed her skirt and hung it over the blouse. Vivian was already fingering herself when Marcie worked her into a prone-like position on the toilet seat with her head hanging off and almost touching the floor. This put her cunt in front of Marcie's face. She carefully enlarged the hole in her tights and then rubbed Vivian's freshly shaven cunt with her finger. Vivian moaned loudly, "Oh YEAH!"

"Shut up, you want someone opening the damn door on us?"

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" Vivian whispered.

I'm going to own her tonight, Marcie thought as she circled the other woman's opening with her tongue. Vivian's breathing quickened. "Yeah," she said huskily, "Ohhh yeah!"

"Want the works, Viv?" Marcie panted.

"YES—YES!"

With a deft move, Marcie sent her middle finger along the slot of Vivian's cunt. Certainly, wet enough, Marcie thought. She decided to eat her without further dallying and pressed her mouth to her without another thought and tasted everything. Her juices, sweat and a faint flavor of urine dominated. Vivian grabbed her head and started to moan as Marcie pushed her tongue in as far as she could manage.

"Oh fuck! Make me cum ... make me come!"

Marcie came along with her. Without so much as a hand touching her, her body shook and exploded with emotion as much as anything else. But she kept at Vivian, licking, biting, and sucking until they both fell to the hard floor in a tangle of arms and legs amid the urine stains and god knows what else was splattered on the floor of the stall.

"You're one of those fast climaxers aren't you?" Marcie said breathing heavily as she helped Vivian up.

"I don't know ... I've never done anything like this," Vivian said, and Marcie believed her.

Vivian sighed and said, "Mmmm, just a second. I need to get these tights off."

"Good idea," Marcie said, and the tights came off and settled in a heap on the floor.

Marcie inhaled deeply, taking in the sexual odor wafting from her juice drenched lips, then rubbed her mouth against Vivian's tightly clenched labia. "Christ, you're so tight you might as well be a virgin. Mark will go nuts when he ..."

"No—no, it's just been a while, I'm just tight down there, you know?"

Marcie sighed, and reached up to squeeze a breast. Moments later she laughed and said, "It's fun being naughty, isn't it?" Then took the left nipple and suckled it like a baby starving for milk. When she switched breasts, her right thumb ran circles around the left nipple leaving a wet, slimy saliva coated trail.

Marcie gave an imperceptible nod as she took in Vivian's firm abdomen, and admired her navel, thinking her belly button looked like a shallow divot in a calm sea of flesh. Then she began by teasing Vivian's belly button and worked her way down to her glistening pussy, rubbing the lean, fleshy muscles of her thigh and licking the nearby sweaty nether regions.

Vivian began to masturbate as Marcie's tongue and fingers approached the oozing slit then kept the contact to the merest minimum, driving Vivian's crazy with need.

"Want my tongue inside you?" she asked, teasing her.

Vivian moaned. "P ... Please," she asked. "Please don't make me..."

"Make you beg?" Marcie said, finishing the sentence for her. Then she pursed her lips and blew across the sensitive flesh of her pussy. The other woman shuddered. Marcie licked her inner thigh and found it salty and pungent with the smell of sex.

"What do you want, Vivian?"

"I ... I don't ..."

Marcie took hold of Vivian's firm buttocks and squeezed them. Vivian groaned with pleasure. Then she forced her up so that she was facing the wall with Marcie behind her.

"What are you...?" She asked unable to see the aggressive Marcie at the moment.

She found out a second later when Marcie's tongue licked her asshole.

"JESUS!" Vivian moaned and renewed her masturbation, rubbing her clitoris frantically as Marcie's tongue inched slowly into her anus.

"OH, FUCK YEAH!" Vivian crowed.

Marcie withdrew her tongue and shoved her middle finger in to the second knuckle.

"FUCK—FUCK—FUCKKK!"

Vivian's fingers were a blur as they flew frantically over her clit.

"LICK ME, LICK ME, LICK MEEEEE!"

"Lick what, bitch?" Marcie gasped hoarsely.

"MY ASS--MY FUCKING ASS!"

"Ask nicely," Marcie demanded.

"Please," she relented. Then she said, more forcefully his time: "Put your tongue inside me! Please! Eat me out!"

That was all Marcie needed to hear. Her tongue darted into the inviting folds of her warm, moist lips. The sharp taste of a mixture of sweet and salty was strong and shocking, but she savored it.

Vivian writhed and groaned under her as she lapped up her flowing love juice. The powder room reverberated with Vivian's moans and Marcie's gasping as she licked and sucked furiously at the other's birth canal.

With her jaw beginning to tire, Marcie moved to her clit and took it gently in her teeth and gave it a slight tug then tended it to it with her tongue, pressing against it and then circling it eagerly.