The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian's body quaked with pleasure and her moans were almost screams.

It was music to Marcie's ears. She increased the pressure on the clit and sent her middle finger back up Vivian's ass again.

Vivian's hands flailed wildly until her right hand found the back of the commode and used it to balance her. Then she bent forward so that Marcie might add another finger if she so chose.

Vivian began to shake and quiver, then her orgasm smashed into her and she almost fell to the floor and would have had Marcie not intervened.

"Get up!" she barked at the woman still in the throes of her climax.

Vivian managed to find her feet and stand.

"Kiss my ass!" Marcie said coolly and hiked up her dress. Of course, she was nude under it and when she spread her cheeks apart with both hands, Vivian bent over and not only kissed her ass, but she licked it and tried to insert her tongue, but Marcie turned away, denying her the privilege.

"Maybe later, bitch. Right now, it's time to eat dinner. Straighten your clothing, Mark is waiting."

Vivian sat on the toilet while Marcie examined her dress and decided she could brush most of whatever it was off and wash her hands thoroughly before sitting back at the table.

Vivian decided the tights were damaged beyond any further use and removed them and tossed them in the trash bin. Marcie helped her don the blouse again just to get another good feel of her marvelous breasts. Both women were giddy and thinking of closing the stall door again and might have, but two women came storming into the powder room and they contented themselves with touching up their lipstick and returned to Mark at the table.

Are you okay?" Mark inquired of Marcie when they returned to the table.

"I'm so much better than okay," she replied before taking a sip of her Champagne.

"Did you do it?" He asked.

"Yes," she said leaning in to kiss him on the mouth.

Turning to Vivian, he asked, "Did you cum?"

"Oh, I did! I think maybe three times!" She fell back in the chair and let her legs fall open. "See, no tights!"

Mark laughed and asked his wife if she had taken any pictures.

"I did!" Marcie laughed, then handed him her phone and there was Vivian's smooth pussy glistening through the opening of her torn tights. There were two other pictures of Marcie fingering Vivian, but none of her eating her, which obviously would have proven a difficult angle from which to photograph, and they did have more important things to do.

"What did you think, Vivian?" He asked after handing the phone back to Marcie.

"Oh God, she is talented!" Vivian said as she edged her skirt high enough to reveal the tights were gone and just a quick flash of her cunt. "I—I can't wait for her to do me again." Then shyly added, "Of course I expect that will be after you and I..." She took a sip of her wine knowing she'd said enough on the subject for the moment.

They began dinner with a loin warming lobster bisque, followed with venison in a hunter sauce, and, of course, more Champagne.

Vivian remained strangely quiet throughout the remainder of their meal, trying to assess what had happened to her and what lay ahead in their hotel room. She knew she was going, that was a certainty, for she had been holding Mark's cock in her left hand under the table for most of the meal and she was dying to feel it inside her.

They were on their third bottle of Champagne and Marcie was taking unladylike licks of the dark chocolate and Grand Mariner mousse that coated Vivian's spoon, when Mark suggested they return to their hotel suite after the meal.

"Oh, but I'm not finished yet, Mark," Marcie whispered, accepting the semi-coated spoon back from Vivian and giving it another long slow suck while smiling playfully at the others.

"I was asking Vivian, Darling. Have you had a change of heart, Vivian?" Mark inquired.

"No, I haven't," she replied and playfully squeezed his penis under the table. "I can't wait to see your, um, you know... What I'm holding."

Mark smiled and with a vulgar relish said, "Oh god, you're such naughty little sluts. You're making my cock sooo hard..." His eyes were sort of glazed over; his face wore an expression of pure lust, like he could just eat both of them whole.

His words hit both women hard. Vivian wanted him to force them out of the restaurant so both of them could use her as their personal whore. Then Marcie chimed in with: "Oh I promise you you'll see plenty of his you know what, and plenty of me as well. We won't be done for a long, long time."

To be continued.

What lies ahead? Why the Hotel room of course, and don't forget the girl in that white bikini. She will be heard from eventually too.