The Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivian joins them in their hotel room. Sexual mayhem ensues.
10.3k words
4.86
6.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not Tolstoy or George R. R. Martin; it's a stroke story. Hopefully, it's passably written, but it is by design a stroke story, no more and certainly not less. I hope you like it and rush to tell your friends.

Chapter 2

THE HOTEL ROOM

Mark signed the check with their room number and left a generous tip for the waiter, then stood up and slipped between the girls, his arms slung around their waists as they walked to the elevator. Marcie turned around and noticed the waiter watching them leave and the noticeable bulge in his trousers. She silently wished him a good time with his own wife later that night and smiled lewdly in his direction to help him down that road.

When the elevator doors closed in front of them, Marcie kissed Mark's neck and ear, whispering softly, "I love you baby ... thank you..."

Vivian started nibbling on his other ear, and then both women were kissing along his jawline and neck, pressing their full breasts against his chest, making their way to his mouth where a three-way kiss began before the women veered off to kiss one another again.

He cupped both their asses and Marcie wanted to just melt; to just let him handle them, maneuver them any way, every way, and intuitively knew Vivian did too.

When he opened the door to the room, Vivian looked a little overwhelmed as her large brown eyes darted around the entry that opened into a large room floored in waxed walnut, and centered by a mahogany table hosting a vase of silk roses. A chandelier over it added to the splendor of what was undoubtedly the Honeymoon suite. To the left, blandly pleasant land and seascape paintings filled a white wall; to the right, a seven-step stairway led directly to the master bedroom screened off from the other room by a scrolled iron partition and a deep blue wall with two paintings of nude couples cavorting in a garden above a king-sized bed with rumpled sheets. Vivian also took in towels strewn carelessly over chairs and lingerie and underwear thrown on the floor.

"No room service?" Vivian said with feigned seriousness.

"Oh, they came, they cleaned, and we messed it up after they left," Mark laughed.

"Mmmm, and what's that?" Vivian asked, pointing at one particular pink vibrator among several dildos scattered on the bed and strewn on the floor beside it.

Marcie laughed and said, "It's a toy I use on Mark," She picked it up and showed it to Vivian. "It looks like a regular dildo, but really it's kind of like a strap-on. This part goes inside my pussy," she giggled, pointing at the bulbous end of the toy. "I can feel it rubbing my clit while I fuck him up the ass."

"Probably more than I needed to know," Vivian said with a sideways glance at Mark, who seemed unbothered by the fact she now knew that about his sexual proclivities.

"Here, try it on yourself," Marcie said with a smirk.

Inasmuch as they all knew what lay ahead of them that evening, Vivian accepted the toy. Her eyes widened as she held it in her hands, then brought it between her legs to see what she would look like with a cock. She moved to the mirror by the dresser and turned to the side, admiring how it pointed out.

"I've never worn a strap-on before," she confessed. "But I think maybe I'd like to try one."

The recently wedded couple exchanged a knowing smile. This was going to be very fun. Mark knew his wife would be watching the boutique owner fuck his ass with it at some point that evening. And unknown to Vivian, he was looking forward to it.

He moved closer to Vivian took the toy from her and laid it down on the dresser then brushed the hair from her face and kissed her deeply. The kiss lasted several minutes and had Vivian humping his leg like a dog, revealing just how anxious she was to fuck.

When he broke the kiss, they were on the couch in the suite's living room and their commingled saliva was running out of the corner of her mouth.

"You're some kind of kisser, Mark," she panted.

He responded with a whispered, "I want you to undress Marcie for me, slut. I want to see you both get naked while I stroke my dick."

He sat up and watched as the caliginous-toned woman got up and approached his wife who took her in her arms and embraced her before kissing her passionately.

Vivian's eyes fluttered, but before closing completely, she saw Mark unzip his linen slacks and free his vein-thickened, rock-hard cock. The thought of what she and he would be doing with it filled her mind as their kiss continued and even afterward as she began undressing Marcie; fiddling with the zipper at the back of her evening dress which seemed to catch midway down.

"It does that sometimes," Marcie muttered before returning to their kissing. Vivian fussed with the zipper until coaxing it to grip the track and open fully. The dress slid to the floor and the shop owner took a step back to admire the still pale skin of the woman standing before her.

Realizing what the other woman was thinking, Marcie laughed and said, "I really haven't been at the pool that much and I work nights and sleep days ... so not too much sun yet."

Vivian unhooked the lacy black bra next and tossed it at the rumpled sheets on the bed, only it missed, and the bra clung to the sheet halfway to the floor. But it was Marcie's breasts that interested her far more than the errant brassiere. They fell upon the rumpled bedding as Vivian went at them with a vigor that caught Marcie by surprise. She quickly covered Vivian's hands with her own, showing her how she preferred having her tits roughed up.

Vivian thought Marcie was the sexiest woman she'd ever seen as she lay before her in only a pair of lacy black panties. Her nipples jutted out seemingly begging to be sucked and tweaked.

The Costa Rican hefted the left breast in one hand and its weight surprised her. She groaned and kissed Marcie's throat and collarbone, licking and dragging her teeth along the pale skin, and kneading the flesh of her tits with her hands.

Marcie groaned and pulled the other woman on top of her, then rolled them both over, pinning Vivian's wrists to the mattress, and started licking circles around and underneath a breast lapping closer and closer to the tight little nipple closest to her mouth until capturing it between her teeth and then sucking it hard. Vivian groaned and arched into the hungry mouth.

Marcie sucked even harder, taking more into her mouth; flicking the tip of the nipple with her tongue and causing Vivian to groan with unmistakable pleasure.

"Oh God," They both heard Mark moan from his chair. "Use your teeth, baby ... make it hurt!"

Marcie snickered then gently rolled the nipple between her teeth and Vivian whimpered beneath her only to have Marcie bite down until she moaned from the inflicted pain.

When Marcie relented to some extent, Vivian yelled, NO! I LOVE THAT!"

Marcie caught her breath and looked down at the other woman and said, "Are you certain?"

"More please," Vivian panted. "Please..."

That caused Marcie to have a mini-climax herself, and as she groaned she bit down on Vivian's other nipple and shook her head from side to side while pulling the nipple viciously.

"AHHHHH!"

"Like that? Marcie chortled after releasing the savaged tit from between her teeth.

"Fuck ... now do the other one ... Quick—Quick--Quick!"

Marcie had Vivian's back arching and her head thrown back on the rumpled sheets gasping and whimpering as she feasted on her lovely nips until unable to bear it any longer, she broke free of Marcie and kissed her hard on the mouth, pressing the dusky flesh of her tits against Marcie's very pale but sweaty nipples causing both women to moan with pleasure.

Mark got to his knees at the foot of the bed and slid his hands up both pairs of legs. He laughed when he felt how Marcie had soaked through the lace of her panties. He spread Vivian's legs apart and rubbed her cunt through the black tights with the palm of his hand.

"Mmmm," he smiled. "You're both extremely wet. Vivian, you seem such a naughty little whore. Would you like to taste Marcie's cunt?"

She nodded her head in response.

"I thought so but forgive me if I want you to suck my dick first. You two have been all but ignoring me."

He positioned himself so that he stood with his erection pointed directly at her swollen lips. Lips she was already licking as he placed a hand on her head and gently guided her mouth even closer to his throbbing member.

Vivian glanced at Marcie as if for her approval, and satisfied that she had no objections, licked her lips again and looking up at him with her dark eyes rubbed those very same lips over the head of his cock, let her tongue dip into his peehole to sample the precum oozing from it before swallowing the entirety of his cockhead with a soft moan.

He put his hands in her hair and held her in place, slowly fucking her mouth in long deep thrusts. He looked over at Marcie, and gave her a sexy smile, pushing his cock another inch or so into the other woman's mouth. Vivian started to choke, and her eyes welled up, but she took it like the good slut she felt she was.

"Take my dick baby, take it ..." Mark gasped as he pushed harder and faster, fucking her face now, just using her pretty little mouth to get himself off.

Marcie knew his cock was diamond hard now and began rubbing her wet cunt through her panties as she looked on unable to take her eyes off them as Vivian's sweet lips wrapped around that thick shiny shaft even as his balls slapped her chin.

Mark thoroughly enjoyed her blowjob but called a halt to it before he came.

Marcie saw the disappointment in Vivian's eyes, and quickly tried to mollify her, saying: "Oh, no! Vivian. Don't let it bother you. He just wants to save his sperm for later, don't you baby?"

"That's right, Vivian. You were terrific!" Mark added.

Marcie murmured, "Would you like some more Champagne?"

She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, she ran to a small refrigerator and took out a chilled bottle, and handed it to Mark, who opened it expertly, causing the women to shriek with joy as it popped. He filled everyone's fluted glass and they toasted one another before he topped off the glasses again.

Vivian's eyelids closed as Marcie's fingertips lightly traced over her cheek, grazing the dusky toned flesh of her neck, and slipped down the front of her chest to gently tug on her nipples one after the other.

"You have beautiful breasts, Vivian," Marcie said casually.

"Mmmm, thank you, but I'll wager yours are nicer."

Marcie giggled, partly from the Champagne, partly from the lust that had built up during their kissing and fondling one another. "I think Vivian might be a very, very greedy girl, Mark."

"Do you now, Love?" He was also on his feet, stepping behind Vivian.

Vivian blinked, her glance flitting back and forth a little warily. "Did you say needy or greedy?"

Mark stepped behind his wife and pulled her panties down to her ankles and watched as she kicked them away and stood before the others stark naked save for the four-inch heels she wore to make her calves even more seductive than usual.

"You two ..." Vivian said weakly. "I don't know ..."

"One at a time if you like," Mark whispered in her ear, as he stepped out of his linen slacks and took time to fold them neatly along the crease and lay them over the back of a chair. He shed his briefs after that and then completed his sentence. "Or both of us as a kind of sandwich, or we're open to any suggestions you might have."

"I—I've never done anything remotely close to what's possible here. I mean ... the toys and all..."

Mark moved in on her then, taking her in his arms and kissing her. She moaned into his mouth as his hand found her mons and cupped it.

Marcie sipped champagne while watching her husband's finger enter the splayed lips of Vivian's sodden cunt; She licked her lips wantonly as his finger moved more rapidly, making slick, obscene noises.

For the boutique owner, not having had sex with anyone for almost six months, the sensation of being fingered and kissed by a strange man at the same time was exquisite; so much so that it was hard to focus on anything else. She gave herself over to him and they sucked so hungrily on one other's tongue that Mark had a brief coughing fit that ended the kissing.

He looked at Marcie and drolly inquired, "Want to cut in Lover?"

Vivian was limp in his arms and both Marcie and Mark knew they could do anything they wanted with their guest. As for Vivian, her skin was on fire, her cunt engorged and throbbing. She was on the cusp of a tumultuous climax and aware that a few more strokes of his finger would have her there.

But he suddenly stopped fingering her. "Yes!" He cried out.

"What is it?" Marcie queried, leaning in on them with intense interest.

"Her pussy is squeezing my finger," and with a Cheshire-like grin, he slowly withdrew the finger.

Vivian moaned at the loss and her body gave a disappointed shudder. Her cheeks were suffused with blood; a flush that continued down her neck and spread across her upper chest. Two huge, dilated pupils fixed on Marcie. She swallowed and the tendons in her throat spoke of a mouth gone dry.

She couldn't answer; her pent-up lust wouldn't let her. But her erect nipples protruded even more than before. Vivian reached between her legs, wetting her fingertips with her own juices, and brought two of them up to her mouth, painting her need onto her swollen, barely parted lips.

Mark felt the warmth of her sharp, shallow breaths as he bent forward, plunged his hands into the dark tangle of her hair, and kissed her again. Her mouth opened instantly; her tongue flicked out then curled as if beckoning him into the cavity behind it. But he didn't oblige her; instead, he drew her lower lip into his mouth tasting her. Vivian moaned as he released her puffed-up lip only to suck her tongue into his mouth as he pressed his erection against her belly.

"I want some of that if you please," Marcie said coolly, although she was anything but.

Mark backed off enough to allow his wife access to the coca-toned woman who turned to face Marcie so they might kiss. They mashed their mouths against one another, sucking lips in turn, then licking each other's tongue while caressing faces and breasts while moaning and groaning happily.

That kissing session lasted several long minutes and only ended when Mark tried to kiss both of them at the same time but didn't succeed. But Marcie brought her face back into the equation from a slightly different angle and suddenly three tongues were frolicking with one another, and all three chins were soon covered with spittle.

Marcie pulled her face away then let the tip of her tongue lick Vivian's ear. Vivian moaned.

"Let's fuck. That's what you came for, isn't it?" Marcie whispered. Vivian gave a broken groan and nodded in response then licked the drool accumulated on Mark's chin. He laughed and scooped her up and deposited her on the bed with Marcie quickly joining them.

When he bent Vivian back over the edge of the bed, she was panting and quivering. "I can smell your excitement, Vivian," Mark teased, rubbing her mons with lewdness bereft of any subtlety.

Moving her hips suggestively, Vivian snarled, "So fuck me then!" And then she scissored his thigh between her legs and humped it as her cunt made wet slurpy sounds while mashing against his thigh.

"Damn, she's hot for anything!" Marcie exclaimed.

Breathing heavily, Mark said, "I knew she would be," and seized the Costa Rican's left nipple between his lips and sucked.

"If you keep that up she's going to cum on your leg," Marcie crowed exuberantly. "She wants cock. And I want to watch her get it."

Mark's hands traveled up Vivian's dusky torso, cupping her breasts, trapping the nipples between his fingers. Vivian tried unsuccessfully to grab his jutting manhood.

"The question is my love, what has she done to deserve it?" Mark said to Marcie, but really was addressing both women.

"We could let her rub herself raw against that thigh of yours," Marcie said, knowing he wouldn't.

"What say you, Vivian?" Mark asked teasingly as he sent two fingers between her plump labia, into the steaming jungle beyond.

"Fuck meeee! Both of you ... fuck meeee!"

Marcie noted that Vivian's clit was engorged, rigid, and eminently pinchable. She toyed with the unhooded nub and then gave it a cruel little squeeze. "Tell him you want it, Vivian. Beg for it."

Vivian gasped and arched, making it even easier for Mark to tilt his fingers inside her cunt. Then using the soft pad of his fingertips, he grazed her g-spot.

She shuddered. "Ohhhhh yeah!"

Every subsequent brush echoed in the muscles that clenched and pulled at his fingers.

"Ohhh Christ ... do me ... for fuck's sake ... DO ME!"

Her words reverberated off the bedroom walls.

Marcie answered her saying: "Then come for us, Vivian. And beg while you're coming."

Vivian's hips were moving perfectly now, matching Mark as he fingered her. At first, she just shook her head, panting. "I can't!"

"Oh, yes, I think you can," Marcie teased as Mark added a third finger to the hot, liquid mess of her cunt.

"Beg!"

"Please," she whimpered faintly. Then he felt her tremble, and the first involuntary flutters came. "Please, please," she repeated, a little louder.

"More. Show me how much you want it."

Her hands reached up, tangling in his hair, pulling his face closer. "Mmmm, mmmm mere!" The exasperating woman groaned.

Curious Mark leaned close to her mouth to better hear her next words, only to have her throw an arm around his neck and pull him close enough to kiss. It was more a mashing of mouths than a kiss, and Vivian grunted like an animal as she ground her mouth against his.

Marcie was amazed at Vivian's actions and goaded her on, "Go get him Viv ... show him how much you want that big cock inside you!"

On hearing Marcie's words, Vivian threw back her head, and eyes wide yet unseeing, sobbed, "Please! Oh, fuck! Please! Somebody do meeee!"

Mark relented and pulling his fingers from her sodden cunt mounted her missionary style, and as his pulsing cock slipped into her he said, "I'll do you, Vivian. I'll make you my dirty little slut. Want to be my dirty little slut?"

"YES!"

"I didn't hear you!"

"I—I want to be your dirty slut!"

"What about Marcie?"

"I'll be her slut too!"

He leaned over her face, his hot breath against her cheek, and his lips near her ear teasingly bit the earlobe. Then, holding her wrists pinned tightly above her head he asked, "Are you going to do everything I ask you to?"

"Yes," Vivian murmured obediently, as a rush of debased sexual desire swept over her. And restrained as she was, Vivian, pressed her body back against his. "I'll do anything the two of you want."

At this point Vivian was breathing hard; the uncertainty of what she had gotten herself into was long past and her level of excitement was through the roof.

Licking her lips, Vivian spat out: "I want it all! Fuck every hole ... just—just lick me everywhere and I'll gladly return the favor."

She saw his expression change at the sudden profusion of profanities spewing from her mouth.

"You're going to have to earn it first," she heard him say. "I'm going to tell you our rules, and if you agree, you're going to have orgasms like you've never even dreamed possible. If you don't agree, we'll call you a taxi and you can go home. Do you want to hear the rules?"

Vivian nodded her agreement.

"I have to hear you say it."

"I agree to your rules."

Both Marcie and Mark already knew that Vivian would agree, but they insisted she state her obvious need out loud.

The light in the room was very bright, and Vivian's dusky skin glowed. Her every blemish was visible, every curve. The tips of her nipples were rust-red and very plump. She had trimmed her pubic hair to a straight thin line to roughly three inches, probably shortly before leaving home to meet them.