The Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's fuck her silly, Mark," Marcie crowed.

Mark looked up at his wife. "Okay Baby, why don't you feed Vivian your sweet pussy while I fuck hers?"

Vivian lay back on the bed, her feet pointed at the lower end of the bed. Marcie positioned herself over her and lowered her pussy onto her waiting mouth, and then unable to contain herself any longer, lowered her face to Vivian's cunt.

At first, she licked cat-like at the other woman's innermost thighs, then gradually licked inward to her outer labia. Marcie's mouth so inflamed Vivian that she was groaning and writhing from the first warm touch of the lips upon her labia.

When Marcie opened her eyes, she realized that Mark was rubbing the tip of his cock along her own cunt, although his eyes were on her gamahuching Vivian. Marcie whimpered as he entered her at the same time Vivian shuddered and moaned into Marcie's mouth.

"Oh, fuck you've got the tightest hole, baby," he moaned as he buried his cock to the hilt. "Oh, what a hot little cunt you have, love!"

He started pumping into her, using quick, hard strokes, leaving her quivering before him.

"C'mon, baby," he urged his newlywed wife, "Make our guest come big time. Eat her to a big one!" He urged her on, smacking her ass with one hand and pulling her hair with the other while he plundered her cunt with long, deep thrusts that had her on the edge of a frenzied climax.

Vivian chimed in next, telling Marcie that she was going to come and begging her to put a finger up her ass to help bring it on.

Just as Marcie complied with Vivian's request, Mark started using short, hard strokes and that caused his balls to smack into her ass, adding to the horde of sensations bombarding her.

Marcie came.

Vivian came.

And Mark came, and then stood over both women holding a long string of semen that ran from his index finger to the hole in his penis.

"Desert anyone? He said, and both women moved to take possession of it. Vivian won the race.

Then everyone rested for a short time, with the Floridian couple telling Vivian how they met, and all about their wedding and for the first time discussed the varied sexual encounters they had before and after the wedding with and without each other.

Then Vivian caught them both off guard saying, "I don't know about you guys, but I still horny as hell. Want me to go down on you, Marcie?"

"Hell yeah!" Marcie replied rolling over onto her back and spreading her legs. Vivian wasted no time in diving between them and tonguing her pussy hard and deep. Marcie wondered briefly if she could taste Mark's semen assuming there had to be some remnants of it left inside her.

Vivian proved to be exceptional at cunnilingus and had Marcie juicing all over her face as she hit her second orgasm from Vivian's talented tongue.

"Mark, this girl is talented. I'm gonna cum for the third time any second now. You should fuck her, baby. She rates a good fucking!"

"Okay baby, I'm all over it!"

Vivian hadn't anticipated he would take her as fast and hard as he did. But she was well lubricated having anticipated getting laid and aside from gasping for breath she welcomed him slamming into her and tried to give back as much as he was giving her.

Mark paused after about two minutes of rapid fucking and kissed her tenderly. Marcie looked on and smiled for they looked every bit the loving couple just then as Marcie and Mark did in the video they had made on their wedding night.

As soon as the kiss ended, Vivian asked politely if he would put himself back inside her, and moments later their slick bodies slapped softly together again, and he renewed their kiss as she moved beneath him. Mark moaned and began a sequence of slow, deep strokes that awakened sensations Vivian hadn't felt in ages, if at all.

It was then that Marcie joined in, finding a suitable approach from the side that allowed her to reach Vivian's clit.

Vivian gasped when Marcie's tongue brushed over her already engorged clit. Marveling at how she managed it while her husband was fucking her. But Marcie had always been adept at puzzles especially when driven by her outsized sexual drive. In this case, she licked Mark's cock when it entered Vivian and then gave Vivian's clit a quick lick or suck while he was immersed deep in her pussy.

Mark of course realized what she was attempting and did his best to help her out by changing their positions so that he was on his back with Vivian sprawled across his body enabling them to continue their kissing while he fucked her in a reverse missionary posture.

Then Marcie leaned over Vivian's back and began licking her asshole, wetting it with her saliva and then sending a finger up her ass.

Vivian was on the cusp of another climax when the finger entered her anus, and her cunt was leaking obscenely all over Mark's cock and thighs when she came with a suddenness that caught all three of them off guard.

Mark's cock slipped out of Vivian moments later only to be caught by Marcie, who brought it right to her mouth and began sucking him.

Vivian wiggled out from under and made straight for Marcie's cunt and quickly ate her to another shuddering orgasm that caused her to reluctantly let her man's cock fall from her mouth.

Mark unabashedly began stroking his saliva-coated cock as he watched Vivian and Marcie. Then he too was unable to constrain himself from coming and yelling "Fuck ... fuck here I go!" sent a fusillade of semen soaring in an arc splattering across both women's breasts.

As soon as the first rope of cum hit Vivian's tits Marcie reacted by scooping a gob from her nipple

and brought it to her mouth. Vivian laughed and said, "and I thought I was being sluttish, I see that you've outdone me in that regard every step of the way tonight." Then she scraped a generous sample of Mark's semen for herself; and after inserting it on her tongue, moaned, "Yummy-yum-yum, that's sweet-tasting shit."

"Kiss me you slutty bitch," Marcie crowed with lust in her eyes as she lowered her mouth onto Vivian's already open mouth and let her suck her husband's spend out of her mouth. They kissed like that for a while, stopping every so often to replenish the semen by lifting off each other's tits with their fingers.

Mark used this as a chance to shower and towel himself dry and returned as they were sliding their pussies against each other.

Marcie was glorying in it, not having done it since college days with her roomie, Laura. Vivian had never tried it before and had cried out when Marcie's cunt had rubbed over her own. But she involuntarily rolled her hips and was rewarded by an extremely pleasant sensation like that of warmed butter being spread over her cunt by Marcie's moistness.

The wet sounds of their tribbing filled the room, and soon Mark climbed over them and began kissing and licking them both as they compressed their pussies together. His mouth felt so good to both as he moved from one to the other, maneuvering their torsos so that at times they were rubbing clit on clit and other times, frantically grinding cunt to cunt.

Both women came repeatedly. And when their moans subsided, he pulled Marcie to him and kissed her, then as he guided her to the floor at the foot of the bed whispered, "Look at Vivian's pussy now!"

"Come sit at the edge of the bed, Vivian," he said quietly.

She moved sensuously to the very edge of the mattress; her legs already open displaying her cunt. The newlyweds knelt in front of her, but it was Mark who gently caressed her outer lips, carefully spreading the juices around to keep them moist.

Vivian's hips started to writhe, arching into his skillful touches, and soon she was rubbing her nipples, further hardening them in hopes of having both of them suckling on them again.

"Let me see you taste her," Marcie murmured into his ear, just as a dollop of cum oozed from Vivian's pudenda and trickled down to her tight little asshole. Marcie spotted it and leaned in to lick it away.

"Ohhhh, Marcie!" Vivian cooed at the same time she shuddered with delight at the lovely sensation the other's tongue elicited from her anus.

Mark pulled on Marcie's dark hair and whispered, "Keep tonguing her baby, lick that ass and finger her pussy!"

Her fingers slipped between Vivian's legs from behind, three fingers in all, stretching the insides of the Costa Rican's hole until it gaped like the entrance to a cave. "Oh, you're so fucking wet baby doll, you're such a naughty little whore..."

She slipped her fingers into Vivian and Mark did the same to her; two fingers very deep, but Marcie also continued rubbing Vivian's clit with the tip of her tongue and curled her fingers against her g-spot as she sucked the Shopkeeper's clit into her mouth and worried it by shaking her head this way and that.

Vivian gasped under her and started whimpering, "Oh fuck, please, please, don't stop..."

Marcie buried her face deep in the other woman's crotch and sucked her mercilessly while finger fucking her hard until she was jerking and bucking wildly.

Mark was fingering his wife roughly with one hand and pulling on her hair with the other; his mouth pressed against her ear, saying over and over, "Make her cum, you whore, make her cum... I want to watch you take her pussy cream all over your sluttish face!"

Marcie groaned into Vivian's cunt and Vivian countered by grinding her pelvis against her hungry mouth spilling her juice onto Marcie's face. Marcie, partly driven by her own lust for the other woman and partly by her husband's knowing fingers, pushed her face deeper and sucked, licked, and twisted her fingers inside Vivian's cunt.

It appeared to Mark that both women came at the same time. They didn't, but it was very close. Vivian managed to beat Marcie by about three seconds. Both had powerful climaxes, and lay sprawled on the bed, limbs tangled and huffing as they tried to catch their respective breaths.

Mark kissed Marcie and found her face wet from Vivian's juices. He kissed her hungrily; licking the shopkeeper's cream from her lips then sucking on her tongue.

Vivian lay next to them still gathering herself on the bed.

Mark pulled Marcie by the waist until she was sitting in his lap, straddling his cock. She rolled her hips and felt his newfound hardness against her cunt, his chest against her reddened tits. She moaned happily and wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed him even more deeply, forgetting where they were, forgetting everything but him.

Suddenly she heard Vivian whisper, "I want to watch you two fuck."

"Okay," Marcie replied and without another word, the newlyweds complied, of course, they were already preparing to do just that, but Vivian's request prompted them to make it a special performance for her benefit as well as their own.

Mark took charge, changing their position so that their Costa Rican partner had a more visual view of their copulating. He achieved this by taking his wife's ankles in his hands, kissing each one softly before placing them on his shoulders. It was clearly evident to Vivian that Marcie loved this particular position for with her legs bent back he achieved deep penetration that had her screaming joyously as he plunged in and out of her.

"God, yes..." Marcie heard Vivian moan while working her fingers into her pussy. "Fuck her hard..."

Then Vivian witnessed his piece de resistance, as it signaled the final segment of their coupling as Mark slid out until only the tip of his penis remaining inside Marcie, then he drove with an impossibly hard thrust that hit her cervix and sent her into a heavenly climax that had her soaring over the edge and screaming as he slammed his slimed up cock with her frothy cream into her unremittingly.

Concerned that he would hurt his wife yet wanting to see how long he could keep his mad thrusts going Vivian threw her hands in the air; yet wishing it was she that he was fucking.

"I'M CUMMING!"

Marcie roared so loud that he stopped fucking for a long moment. But the second Marcie flexed her cuntal muscles and gave his member a squeeze; he went off pounding into her like a madman.

Then she lost control and squirted a stream of feminine ejaculate just as his penis left her vagina and dispensed its own load across her belly and outer thighs.

Then as the couple lay entwined trying to recapture their respective breaths, Vivian spied the pink dildo and sent it into her still steaming cunt.

Eventually, Marcie took notice of what their shopkeeper partner was doing and laughed, then said, "Vivian, why don't you try it on? You'd look so sexy with a nice hard cock..."

Vivian blushed and bit her lip, obviously still somewhat shy at being watched by the American couple then looked down at the shiny wet toy. Slowly but surely, she turned it around and rubbed the bulbous end against her cunt. "Oh god, this side is a lot thicker," she gasped.

"I know... it hurts a little at first, but you'll like it," Marcie assured her. Mark's eyes were fixed on Vivian's pussy lips as they rubbed against the thick end of the toy. The Costa Rican closed her eyes and slowly worked the knob deeper, moaning as it finally fit into place. She opened her eyes and removed her hands, her mouth hung open as she saw her reflection in the mirror across the room.

"I can't believe I'm here with the two of you," Vivian said still staring at her reflection. "I mean ... this is ... well it should be disgusting me. It isn't though. I'm fascinated by the perversions going on here in your hotel room. Do you do this all the time?"

"No, but sometimes like this we just let go and follow our instincts," Marcie said with a lusty gleam in her eyes. "Sometimes things ... happen. It's not planned. This wasn't planned, maybe getting you to come out with us was, but no one thing was pre-planned, Vivian. That's the truth."

"Look at you," Marcie said, pointing at Vivian's groin and the cock she wore. "You're so fucking hot!"

The coca-skinned woman looked into the mirror again. The dildo jutted out of her pelvis just like a cock, and she realized that she really did look hot with a cock. Vivian saw Mark smiling and reacted by crawling over Marcie and slapping his face with the appendage affixed around her waist and yelled in his face, "Suck it!"

She amplified the demand by rubbing the cockhead against his mouth until he opened his lips for her and let it slide inside his mouth.

"Do you like sucking my cock, Mark?" she asked innocently.

He moaned and nodded his head.

"Do you taste my pussy on it?"

He nodded again, closing his eyes to savor the taste as she slid it deeper into his mouth. Slowly she started to pull out and then slide back inside again, learning how to use her new appendage by going slowly and rubbing her clit on the bulbous end with each inward movement into his receptive mouth.

From Marcie's perspective, it was a highly erotic scene: Vivian on her knees, holding onto the headboard with one hand and the dildo with the other. Her breasts swaying from side to side as the 'cock' disappeared into Mark's mouth.

"Good, god you look like such a cock-hungry little whore," the shopkeeper panted. "How deep can you take it, Baby?"

"You should fuck him up the ass, Vivian," Marcie whispered.

The Costa Rican started fucking his face more urgently and heard Mark gagging and gasping for air as she got herself hotter and hotter, losing herself in the pleasure of having a cock.

Marcie, having used the same implement on her husband previously knew exactly how it felt to discover that pleasure and the power that comes with it, and it excited her to a fever pitch watching them comport in front of her.

"Will you help me fuck him in the ass?" she appealed to Marcie.

"Of course, I will, Vivian, here let's just ..." Marcie was already positioning her willing husband so he could readily accept the instrument that had just left his mouth.

They had Mark pull his legs up to his chest; Marcie motioned for Vivian to come to look at him. Vivian was still rubbing her toy against her clit, still reveling in the sensation of having a dick between her legs.

Marcie knelt down and sucked on her husband's testicles slowly, gently, whispering to Vivian between licks, "I love rimming his tight little ass. You watch what I do as I get him ready for you."

Mark moaned when Marcie started to tease his ass with her tongue. She licked in little circles around his puckered hole, wetting him, teasing that sensitive spot behind his balls until he started to squirm.

Vivian decided to help as well and wrapped her mouth around his rigid member, still slimy and wet from her cunt, and sucked just the head and reveled in hearing him moan delightedly.

Marcie left off licking his anus to kiss and lick the base of his shaft. Vivian had an idea and soon both women were licking and kissing his shaft then alternating by kissing one another.

At some point Vivian began flicking her tongue against his asshole, eventually sending the tip of her tongue inside.

Mark moaned, "Oh fuck yes baby, eat my cunt, eat me, baby, suck my pussy like you did Marcie's."

His words ignited a fire in Vivian that she'd never felt before and she gave herself up to pleasuring this man who had the ability to drive her crazy sexually. She spread his cheeks wider and sank two fingers into his asshole fucking him lustfully with them.

Marcie helped out by applying a generous amount of lubricant on his anus and her fingers. Vivian discovered she loved fingering his ass and wondered how long it would be before the couple would be doing the same to her.

"He's ready for you, Pretty one," Marcie cooed.

Vivian shifted position and lined the dildo up with the gaping hole that was only moments earlier tightly shut. Then with a soft grunt, she started easing the tip of the dildo into him.

At first, Marcie was content to just watch the woman as she teased her husband's asshole; but soon she felt compelled to join in and crawled to where Mark's head rested on the pillow and straddled his face to help hold his legs back and watch Vivian fuck him.

Vivian slowly sunk her strap-on cock inside him, enveloping him inch by inch until at last, he was full of her dick.

Marcie screeched, "Oh my God Mark, she's buried in your ass all the way! Oh, you fucking slut!" As she slowly lowered herself onto his mouth and ground her cunt all over his mouth.

Vivian waited until he adjusted to the full length of her cock and then began to gently thrust.

Marcie was astounded at how readily he accepted the intrusion into his rectum. She had undergone anal assault more than once, in fact, of late she had begun to enjoy it, but while she had also used the strap-on on him it hadn't been that easy for them at the time.

Pleased with how accommodating he was with their Costa Rican guest, and that he was now doing double duty by trying to eat her out while being fucked up the ass, Marcie leaned forward and took his erection in her mouth, and sucked him halfway down her throat.

He groaned appreciatively and pulled her cunt down over his face then buried his tongue in her while she sucked furiously on his cockhead and Vivian, emboldened by their actions, went all out fucking his ass.

"Oh, God," Mark groaned. "Oh yes, oh baby, deep as you can..."

Cautiously, Vivian whispered, "Like it deep, do you?"

"Yeah ... fuck me, baby. Just fuck meeee!"

She fucked him faster.

Marcie squatted over the rutting couple and after taking his cock from her mouth said, "Say 'fuck,' both of you, I want to hear you say it over and over."

"Oh fuck!" Vivian spat. Her coca-toned skin was covered with a thin sheen of perspiration. "Fuck—Fuck—Fuck!"

"Fuck," Mark repeated. "Fuck—fuck—fuck—fuckkk!"

Marcie noticed his chin and mouth were covered with her juices.

Vivian made a mantra of the word, chanting it with each deep stroke of her cock. "Fuck... fuck... fuck..."