The Honeymoon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK MEEEE!" Mark shouted as sweat flew from his forehead and hair before he resumed eating his wife out again.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Vivian screamed as she savaged Mark's asshole. She would not last much longer for the opposite end of the dildo was playing havoc with her clitoris.

In fact, the three of them were lost in hedonistic pleasure and wet, sloppy sounds.

Marcie felt his cock tightening in her mouth and knew Mark was about to cum and fellated him even harder.

Vivian started moaning and crying out, the bulbous knob at the opposite end of the dildo had rubbed her clit sufficiently to bring her to the cusp of a tumultuous orgasm. And as she lost herself in the throes of it, Mark managed to get Marcie off sucking furiously on her clit. He soon followed, spurting his load into Marcie's waiting mouth while grabbing at her hips as his member fed her the hot seed she was so hungry for.

Afterward, they collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs, panting and sighing, content for the moment. The sheets of the bed were drenched and sticky, but no one had any desire to move.

"What now?" Vivian asked, unable to hide her sexual appetite.

"We share a bottle of champagne, Marcie said, reaching down and proudly producing a bottle that had been chilling in an ice bucket on the floor beside the bed.

"Mark, would you do the honors?"

He popped the cork and Marcie hopped off the bed and ran off to fetch three glasses.

When they had finished off the bottle, Vivian repeated her earlier question, "What now?"

"Oh, it's time for you to entertain us, Vivian," Marcie said cheerfully.

"Entertain you? But I thought ..." the dusky shopkeeper said as her cheeks burned, and she found it difficult to swallow.

"What Marcie means is that you will try to entertain us by putting on a performance," Mark added.

"Mmmm," Marcie said, "I have a vibrator. But it's broken. I got a little rough the other day and it doesn't work as well as it used to."

"What do you mean?" Vivian asked pensively.

"Um, it won't stick to the wall for example. It used to, but not anymore. But it will work for what I need you to use it for, though.

"I still don't understand..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll handle that part. We need to get you cleaned up and outfitted for Mark."

That comment included a shower with Marcie joining Vivian and helping her wash her genitals and breasts more than anything else.

She dried Vivian's hair with a blow dryer and then surprised the shopkeeper by laying out an outfit for her to wear that included a light brown wig that once on had finishing touches applied by Marcie; a pair of thigh-high striped stockings that Marcie had worn on her wedding night and a pair of long-stranded pearls that were draped around Vivian's neck.

Vivian spent several minutes admiring herself in the large mirror before Marcie shooed her back into the bedroom where Mark eagerly awaited her.

"Ta-da!" Marcie exclaimed as the women reentered the bedroom. Marcie still nude; Vivian was attired only in pearls, stockings, and the wig.

Vivian's heart was pounding again. Her nipples went hard, and her cheeks and lips felt flushed and full as she saw how the 'new' her affected Mark. His eyes widened and he bit his lip and nodded.

"Spectacular, Marcie. You've transformed Vivian to another person, or so it would seem." His fingers moved up the inside of Vivian's forearm, calming her yet arousing at the same time. He turned her toward him and ground his leg against her right thigh.

Even though they'd had sex earlier; even though minutes before she had fucked him up the ass, she still trembled with renewed excitement.

"Hump my leg," he said softly.

She almost collapsed because her knees gave way but caught herself on a nearby chair. Then still dizzy she began to grind her crotch against his leg, feeling the firmness of it and of course the heat of his flesh.

Standing so closely behind her that she could feel his actual bulge, he brushed her hair aside and whispered hotly in her ear, "Show me."

Vivian stared at him in the mirror, uncertain what he meant until his hand caressed her ass. A low moan bubbled up. Her face burned.

"Show me, Vivian. I won't ask again."

"I--I..." she was at a loss on what he wanted from her and terrified at not knowing.

"He wants you to open yourself so he can see inside your cunt," Marcie said calmly.

Her words turned Vivian on like a sparkler being lit on the 4th of July.

He crouched in front of her and using both hands pushed her knees another two or three inches apart while she stood stock still, her thumbs having pried her labia open revealing the pink of her inner lips and of course the open slit within her vagina to him.

"Don't move. I want to admire the sight of you for a moment."

She concentrated on his face, so smooth except for a faint 5 o'clock shadow; noticing the way the tip of his tongue teased the middle of his upper lip and how his Adam's apple bobbed with each swallow.

He suddenly turned her around and bent her over the bed, grabbed the hair of her wig almost tearing it from her head by accident, and forced her head to look back over her shoulder so she could see his eyes.

"Start touching yourself. Spread your legs wider and shake that ass for me."

She bit her lower lip to quell the moan that begged to be released when his fingertips touched her clit between her shaved pussy lips, so wet and hot.

She wanted this. She was enjoying every second of it and didn't want it to end.

Mark tweaked each of her nipples before caressing her ass. "Don't be afraid to let it out, understand?"

Vivian whimpered and nodded. "Yes--yes I do."

"Good girl. How's your pussy feeling right now?"

Her eyes widened at his words—at the normal level of his voice—but she resisted looking around to see what Marcie was doing. Her own voice was barely audible when she found it. "It's pulsing."

"Marcie!" Mark called out again in a normal voice, although he was so close to Vivian it sounded as if he was shouting, "The chair, please."

Marcie dragged a straight-backed chair in from the dining area and left it next to the bed. Then, giggling like a schoolgirl, fastened the aforementioned dildo to the floor at the base of the chair, then handed Vivian the Jelly, and said, "Use it liberally, that dildo's going up your ass."

"But I ... I've never ..." Vivian said fearfully.

"Lube up, girl, then stick it up there!" Mark said, and then laughed as he produced a bottle of baby oil and a fresh tube of KY Jelly.

"Okay, okay," Vivian said and picked up the jelly and squeezed some into her hand. Then, with the determination of the boutique store owner that she was, Vivian focused on the obvious and covered the dildo with the clear gel then filled her hand again and lubricated herself. To her surprise, the gel felt great as she rubbed it around and then into her anus.

"You can't use too much of it, Viv," Marcie said. "Take it from me, I know firsthand."

Her fingers were like warm feathers when she brushed a strand of hair away from Vivian's cheek and tucked it behind her ear. "Wigs can get out of hand so easily," she said as Vivian nodded and continued stuffing her anus with the gel until the liquid began trickling down her legs. She couldn't bring herself to look at either of the married couple watching her, but took several deep breaths before reaching behind her for the dildo now fixed to the floor in front of the chair.

Then holding onto the back of the chair with her left hand for balance, Vivian slowly sank down. Her breath caught in her throat when Mark's hand caressed her cheek. She felt the dildo when it touched her vagina and while realizing it was the wrong hole forced herself down on it until it was lodged a good two inches inside her cunt.

A low moan bubbled up. Her face burned with guilt for she wasn't doing as they wanted.

Would they punish her? She knew he was capable of it and part of her wanted him to spank her; but another part challenged the thought, for he had never even implied doing any such thing. Was it she that wanted to be punished for being a bad girl?

"Vivian?" Mark said so smoothly she almost convinced herself she was dreaming the whole thing.

"Vivian?"

"Um yes, Mark?"

"That's not the place the dildo goes. Can you fix that, please?"

"Oh, really? Well yes—yes I can," she answered; and reaching between her legs, and still maintaining her balance with the left hand she plucked the dildo from her cunt and fit it neatly into the slight opening of her well lubricated channel. At first she tried to sit down on it to hurry the inevitable. But her asshole wouldn't cooperate and the dildo skidded off to the side of her ass.

Vivian took hold of the dildo, already slimy with the KY Jelly and concentrated on the task at hand, bending her knees much as a catcher in baseball does and lowered herself down over the knob beneath her. This attempt was more successful. She felt her asshole widen further than it ever had before and thought correctly 'that this was only the beginning.'

All in all, Vivian was amazed at how easily the dildo penetrated her anus.

"That's it, now work it in there," Marcie said from behind her right ear as if coaching her on; which in fact, she was.

Okay—okay—okay, she told herself, as the thick knobbed dildo tore its way in another inch.

"C'mon, Vivian, get it in there!" Mark and Marcie cajoled in tandem.

Vivian rose up then dropped down and although painful enough to garner a ragged grunt managed another inch or so. However the next attempt in similar fashion produced a pain that shot up her back and she cried out. "OHHHH, FUCKKKK! THAT HURT!"

"Try it again!" Marcie urged.

Vivian waited a moment for the pain to ease then slammed herself down viciously onto the dildo, sending it a good two inches deeper and bringing a level of pain no one in the room expected.

Vivian was sobbing, coughing, and waving her arms trying to absorb and diminish the painful jolts ravaging her anus. "That damn prick is too fucking big!"

The couple glanced at one another and silently agreed to let Vivian rest, hoping it would help her anal channel grow accustomed to the dildo.

Marcie kissed Vivian and Mark teased her breasts, especially her nipples until she was once again moaning with lust and squeezing Mark's cock with one hand and fingering Marcie's cunt with the other.

Several minutes passed this way, and then Vivian broke off a kiss and whispered, "It seems okay now."

"Fuck it to an orgasm, then we'll rest a little," Marcie said kindly.

"You really think I can cum doing this?"

"Of course, you can. Mark does me all the time," Marcie said, and Vivian believing her gave them both a weak smile and began bouncing up and down on what she would later learn was a ten-inch-long artificial cock. She had applied enough lubricant to do the job thoroughly enough and only needed to relax after tearing through the first layer of tissue. Her cunt also supplied a generous amount of juice to help lubricate her anus while she rocked furiously on the pole now thoroughly reamed up her ass.

She got close to cumming but couldn't manage it. She was, however, covered in sweat; and as Marcie would later put it: "As wet as she was she could have been in the bathtub."

Mark moved in on her then, setting Vivian up on her hands and knees, and told her to stay put. She gripped the chair legs with both hands and braced herself. He took more gel and added it to her anus.

Vivian was hornier than she'd ever been in her life; spasming still even though the dildo was no longer lodged in her anus. She knew the moment those fingers started stuffing her asshole that he was going to fuck her and that she would experience a tremendous orgasm from it.

Sure enough, as soon as Mark wedged his lubed fingers into the gaping hole the dildo had left, Vivian came. But he had only started on her. He waited until she stopped shuddering then shoved huge dollops of gel into her ass. Before he could stick his cock into her, she flexed her sphincter muscles and gobs of gel squirted out.

When Mark finally placed the head of his penis against her asshole, Vivian was twitching and rocking like an animal. She managed to relax her rectal muscles long enough for him to drive his cock in a good three inches on his first effort. On the following thrust, he met virtually no resistance, and his prick soared into the hilt.

"Jesus Christ!" Vivian cried out.

"Holy shit!" Marcie exclaimed excitedly.

"I don't believe it!" Mark crowed, amazed that he had entered her so easily and as deep as he had.

Vivian's knees were now raw from the friction of their fucking. Mark, sensing her pain, wrapped an arm around her waist and positioned her onto her side, so that he now spooned her while ramming his cock in and out of her ass.

Groaning with some pain and an abundance of pleasure, Vivian raised her leg so she could finger her pussy. She sent three fingers in and out with virtually no effort and came again within a minute.

The ability to reason left her, and soon she was rutting mechanically against the tool inside her body, having forgone the fingering after cumming from it. Mark fucked her up the ass for another fifteen minutes without cumming, although Vivian managed at least four more orgasms during that time frame.

It was Marcie who called a halt to the analyzing, complaining that she was being left out of the fun and games.

"Where do you want it?" Mark asked Vivian.

"Mark!" Marcie protested, hoping he would deposit his sperm in her pussy after watching him fuck the other woman so successfully.

"On my pussy," Vivian whispered raggedly.

Mark extracted his boner from her now tender ass, laid her carefully on her back, and aimed his cock at her glistening, red cunt then stroked his slick cock until it spurted gob after gob of semen on and in her vagina. Vivian moaned as she languidly rubbed her hand in the still spurting semen landing on her. Then she sighed and lay limp on the cool tiles.

Mark sank to the tiles beside her and said, "I could sleep for a week, then laid his head on her chest and closed his eyes.

Marcie let them rest for some forty minutes and then revived them both. Vivian was in good spirits after the brief respite and gaily inquired, "What would you have me do?"

Mark tilted her chin upwards. "Suck my cock!"

"Yes!" she exclaimed then gasped as he picked her up and repositioned her so that she now lay half on, half off the bed with her arms straddling his hips as he lay on his back resting on his elbows watching her take his prick into her mouth.

He allowed her to fellate him for a minute or so, before hearing his wife moan at the lack of attention she was receiving.

"Let her suck me a little more then I'll fuck you, all right, Marcie?"

Marcie agreed and three minutes later she climaxed almost as soon as he entered her, but he continued fucking her, with two fingers jammed in her mouth while she rubbed her clit as he hammered away at her.

Vivian, not to be outdone, had two fingers stuck up Mark's rectum, in part as payback for his analizing her earlier, in part because she knew he liked having something jammed in there from her earlier adventure with the strap-on dildo she'd used on him.

She felt Mark shudder and knew he was ejaculating into his wife. Marcie confirmed it by crying out and frantically fucking him as she sought her orgasm from the rampant prick she was humping up against and then cumming hard a moment later.

Mark groaned and rolled away from both women. Vivian pounced on Marcie, stabbing her sperm-filled cunt repeatedly with outstretched tongue while joyously slapping the other woman's flanks with both hands as Marcie continued with one orgasm after another.

The two women stopped when Vivian's jaw rebelled thereby preventing her from further pussy munching. Marcie was gasping for air from the multiple orgasms the Costa Rican shopkeeper had given her and finally cried out, "No Mas! No Mas!" And slid down Vivian's sweat-soaked body kissing her torso as she did.

Mark lay listlessly on the bed, exhausted.

Marcie found herself on the floor beside the bed.

Vivian made her way off the bed to the chair and sat there trying to fathom her actions over the past few hours and then gave up.

"I had better get going. I wish I could stay and play with you two, but I have to open the boutique at eight," she said longingly.

Mark smiled and nodded. "I'll come by tomorrow, I promise."

He kissed her mouth and then Marcie did the same, whispering in her ear, "Thank you, Vivian! We need to do this again sometime soon."

"Perhaps you can take some pictures with your phone next time. I'd love to have some to remember the two of you.

"You can count on it," Marcie said as Vivian carefully placed the wig on its foam holder and dangled the striped stockings in front of Marcie before she grabbed them away giggling.

"I was going to let you have them," Marcie said.

"No, they're part of your wedding ensemble; you would always resent my keeping them. But I wouldn't mind wearing them again sometime."

Then she smiled and let herself out of the room and they watched her walk to the elevator and when the door opened and she stepped inside, Mark closed the door to their room.

Marcie laughed and turned to her husband. "Quite a night, husband," she said with a radiant smile and shut off the lights, then snuggled next to her husband in bed. He kissed her neck and shoulder, brushing the hair from her face. She knew, the way lovers often do, just what he was thinking as they drifted off to sleep.

Recounting their night with Vivian, and how they would wake each other to start the next day in their marriage.

Next: Finally meeting the mystery girl from the pool.