The Honeymoon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't suck him, Nad," Marcie called out.

Nadia laughed lewdly and fell face down upon the bed. Mark quickly followed but waited for the young girl to position herself accordingly. She remained in place but pushed her rear higher, searching for that perfect angle that would make her climax quickly.

Marcie distracted the sullen Percy by cupping his balls in her hands and then taking them one by one into her mouth until his huge cock was twitching crazily before her eyes.

"Ohhh, Christ, you--you're incredible!" Percy groaned happily as she sent a pinkie into his anus, and then a second later, released his testicles and kissed the head of his formidable penis.

Meanwhile, Mark moved up against Nadia's ass, hard enough to cause her breasts to bounce against the mattress. She began to giggle as his fingers clutched at her hip bones, and she thought about what Marcie had said the day before when told how Percy preferred this position.

'Does he ever want to put it in the back door?' she'd asked. 'Of course, but so far I've refused him,' Nadia had replied.

Coming back to the moment, Nadia reached back, between splayed knees, found Mark's scrotum and fondled him. His testicles were bigger than Percy's, and heavier, which she found simultaneously repulsive and attractive.

Then as he had several time previously, Mark took complete charge of the situation by grabbing the girl's hand and placing it between her legs. "Go on, I want you to fuck your fingers."

Obediently Nadia slid her fingers into the moist folds of her vagina only to pause momentarily when shocked by how dripping wet she was. Whether it was unconscious or deliberate she began playing with her clitoris with her thumb in an almost idle fashion while her fingers slid in and out of her pussy, coat the entire area with her juices, now overly abundant.

Then moments before her orgasm rose up Mark seized her hand and pulled it away from her genitals.

"Spread those little ass cheeks apart for me".

Smothering a moan Nadia did as she was told, and pried her buttocks apart.

"You seem like a dirty girl", he mused, obviously pleased with her compliance. "I'll bet you like to finger fuck your ass too, don't you".

He pressed her fingers, still slick with pussy juice against her tight hole. She knew what he wanted, and as he gripped her ass and spread the cheeks further apart, Nadia sent her middle finger into her ass, adding the index when it reached the second joint, and then moving them rhythmically in and out, creating a familiar tight pleasurable ache that had been her secret since she had first tried it sometime before.

"That's good," he said finally in a tight voice. "Now clean those fingers off in your mouth. I'll bet a good little slut like you loves to lick ass".

Shocked at his comment, yet feeling dirty and yearning for more of his dominant treatment, Nadia giggled and brought the fingers around and slid them into her mouth. Mark grabbed a handful of her long dark hair and pulled it back so he could watch her. She gave him a mischievous look as she slid the fingers past her soft, bright red lipsticked lips and slurped the wetness from her fingers while he smiled down at her.

Then moving so quickly he startled her, he grabbed her roughly around the waist and kissed her. She responded by sucking his tongue into her mouth, eager to taste him, to taste herself on his tongue. Nadia's arousal peaked and she came while their tongues wrestled and his fingers pinched the nipple of her right tit.

"Now, my sweet little Nadia, I'm going to fuck you up the ass. Are you ready?"

"Yes, yes I am!"

Mark was more impatient with her this time, and Nadia noted it, but couldn't decide what if anything she should do about it. In the end she did nothing for his member was moving constantly, not actually penetrating her, but rubbing her, prying her labia apart then gliding through it to tap against her clit, and then sliding all the way back and through the cleft of her ass. He managed this four times before changing course and slipping inside her sodden entrance and glided back and forth over that one place that made her scream with joy.

How odd, she thought, until she realized that she was holding her ass cheeks apart allowing him to do it. A moment later she realized that she was about to climax, and did.

"Fuckkkk!"

It was a moment of complete pleasure to which her entire body and mind devoted itself too.

"Good one, Nadia?" He inquired.

"Yesssss!"

With that she pushed backwards; Mark sat down on his knees as she sat up straight, his prick rested in the crack of her ass. His hands moved up her flat belly to hold then squeeze her luscious breasts. That felt good, warm, intimate. She turned her head, saw Marcie slowly stroking Percy's dick, not trying to make him cum, but keeping him primed for her after Mark finished.

Nadia found it surprising that she was looking forward to Percy fucking her. Sloppy seconds they call it, she thought, he doesn't seem at all concerned about it though. Was this really happening or am I dreaming? It's filthy, sexy and fantastic!

Not certain if she was dreaming or not, Nadia rose up and caused his penis to slip from her buttocks. Non-plussed she squatted over Mark took his slimy prick in hand, and set it at the entrance to her anus.

"I'm ready... do me Markie!"

Mark laughed at her audacity and smothered his face in her tits. When he bit down on a nipple, she responded by moving her hips back and forth driving her ass into his thighs, feeling his hard cock proud and powerful against her.

Random thoughts seared her brain as they rocketed through it. It's soooo wrong. Nooo, it's actually just right; and so lustily wicked.

Marcie handed her husband the K.Y. Jelly they had handy and he applied a generous portion to Nadia's rectum and his cockhead. After a short session of fingering her anus his erection slithered into her ass with hardly any resistance.

Several feet away, Marcie slid her hands over her breasts, cupping their softness, and then fed the left nipple, already prominent and rubbery to the lithe young man beside her. Utterly confident that he was hers, she wanted him aching for his youthful companion when her husband finished pummeling her virginal asshole.

While Percy suckled, Marcie languidly traced the circumference of her vagina, craving the certain hardness that she held in her right hand, but wanting to see it inserted in Nadia's rectum after her lover finished fucking her there.

Taking a deep breath, Marcie took in the musky odor of the anal fucking so close to her and Percy. She sighed and thought, it's only fair, I've had them both, Mark gets her from both ends. We'll share her together later; Percy can watch us, but no more than that.

"You're an angel," Mark whispered in Nadia's ear, "So beautiful, so precious. I could drown in your eyes, I haven't thought of anything else from the moment I first saw you."

The effect of his words caused Nadia to grip his prick with all the strength of her anus and milk him to a climax that had him ejaculating harder and longer than he could remember having done before.

Nadia also enjoyed it immensely, for his hot seed filled her with a newfound if dark satisfaction and she gripped him tightly until he began to shrink inside her.

Marcie's voice cut through the silence of the room as Mark separated himself from the lovely Nadia.

"Percy, you're up!"

"Wha...?" A confused Nadia stammered.

"He's ready for you, sweetie. Says he's never had you back there, and since my hubby's opened that backdoor enough to put my fist up there there's no reason Percy here shouldn't have a shot at it, Am I right?"

Nadia studied Percy's eyes, which were fixed on her narrow waist, her flat belly, her gently curving breasts, and of course, the gaping hole of her ass. While she watched him watching her, her fingers drifted over her body.

I'm not just wet, she thought, I'm flooding the place.

"I'm all lubed up for you, Honey!" Nadia said, and then laughed as she presented her gaping asshole to her lover, fully aware that he could see Mark's sperm seeping out of it.

Despite that Percy's cock was a flagpole, desperate to have his little minx affix her colors to it.

Nadia pondered ever so briefly how much she had changed since meeting the Honeymooning couple. I was Percy's love toy, wallowing in his manliness. I should have taken control of him long ago, but I was too stupid to realize I had the power. Thank you, Marcie. Thank you, too Markie.

She allowed herself a few more moments of pleasure from teasing her lover-boy then succumbed to the core needs of her sexual urges that were now barely sustainable. Then hoisting her hips up she presented the target Percy had long sought to penetrate.

A moment later his long, well lubed prick surged into her ass.

Nadia lost herself in the absoluteness of its presence, of its unyielding yet infinitely soothing feeling as it caromed deep into her anal channel. Each successive stroke bringing her to the edge of another tumultuous orgasm.

She had him slow the tempo to draw out the exquisite feelings for as long as possible, then after glancing over at the Honeymooner's and catching them clutching one another in a loving embrace, felt an envy of their love for one another so strong that it almost eclipsed the sexual pleasure she was enjoying at the time.

Percy's next words bring her back to Earth. "Christ you're tight. Now I'm gonna fuck your brains out!"

"You're nowhere near my brain, you're in my asshole!" she chided, and then said tersely, "Go slow, very slow. I want this to last."

He obeyed her command and renewed his thrusting, but now held them to one every fifteen seconds, realizing she's right, for he was enjoying each titillating stroke much more at the slower pace.

Two minutes later Nadia is so close now. So close.

And yet as she reached the edge of what she thought would be a cataclysmic orgasm for some reason she eased his prick from her anus---a gossamer strand of silver clings to its glans--- refusing to relinquish the contact between them. It glistened, bowed then snapped. Strangely enough, this saddened her and she pressed her palm against his mouth, smearing her juices over that portion of his face.

Percy moaned and then licked at her flesh while his nostrils flared against her hand greedy to have her scent inside him.

"C'mon you silly boy," she whispers, "fuck me in my pussy. Finish me off that way. Make us cum together. You know how, I know you do."

That said, she didn't wait for him to move, but straddled him and mounted him cowgirl style. He didn't have time to meet her, Nadia simply engulfed his entire length in one fluid descent.

"WOW!" Marcie gasped and elbowed her husband.

"Yeah," Mark said equally impressed by the quick turnaround (no pun intended).

"Nothing quite like a stiff cock," Marcie quipped then laughed lewdly as Nadia began riding Percy's shaft with a fury that held the other three in awe.

The sought after orgasm crested then swept over Nadia, but shaking and quivering she continued riding Percy's hot prick until it began to abate, then she quickly dismounted and half-fell onto the bed alongside his head.

Her cunt felt as if it was on fire, and she began to clamor for Marcie to finish her off.

Percy gave her a bitter look. "You're a fuckin' slut," he hissed angrily.

She didn't reply, but sat up and spread her legs as Marcie moved in and kissed her sodden, swollen labia.

"I'm so close, Marcie. Eat me to another one, will you?"

Marcie opened the other girl's cunt using both thumbs thereby providing both men with a view of Nadia's inner sanctum of lust. A moment later her face dropped down and she began devouring Nadia's sex with wild abandon.

Off in one corner of the room the telephone began to ring.

Everyone ignored it, but it continued clamoring for their attention until Mark went and picked it up, listened then said "Thank you," and hung the phone up and resumed watching the two women already entwined in a searing sixty-nine.

Nadia's first climax hit full force moments after they started. She cried out, lurching forward, grinding her pussy down onto Marcie's mouth, which only heightened the sensations -- and allowed her tongue to dart even deeper before swiping up and over her clit.

"JESUS!"

Nadia's body locked, and every cell seemed to cry out in pleasure, and she realized that all the other times she'd brought herself off, every masturbatory consolation orgasm she'd ever given herself, had been nothing.

This was an orgasm. This was cumming.

And Marcie kept pushing it higher and higher.

Nadia screamed, and bucked. Her pussy flooded over Marcie's reddened face. But she held fast and licked and frigged and squeezed and didn't stop until the younger girl collapsed backward in a jerking heap, and even then she still didn't stop until Nadia was unable to even spasm anymore, but merely lay there gasping for breath.

Nadia heard Marcie hum the sexiest most satisfied sound from down between her legs, and smack her lips with satisfaction. She heard both guys whisper words of awe at what they'd seen Marcie do to her. And... and what she'd done in return. Yes, she'd given pleasure to Marcie as well... hadn't she?

Her thoughts were interrupted as Marcie kissed her inner thighs one at a time as she lay limp on top of her, telling her that she tasted like a Goddess, with a sincerity that made Nadia believe it.

She allowed Nadia to rest, stroking her sides and legs with her hands as the younger girls sweat cooled on her skin. Then Nadia saw Percy's prick. It was rock hard. Then it was pressed against her cheek, but he didn't make any move to do anything about it. He was giving her time to decide if she wanted him.

A full minute later she made up her mind and reached for him.

To be continued

12