All Comments on 'The Honeymoon Photographer Pt. 01'

by thelostart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For me, so far at least, this is more romantic than erotic . Maybe I am too jaded lol. The Lisa character is interesting as there seems to be backstory potential there but I understand she is not the central protagonist. I'll give PT. 02 a read and pass on my thoughts. Thanks for sharing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Simple story that's just a tad different. I mean, taking a photographer with them on their honeymoon! Different. Ha. The "swapping" should be interesting. Particularly with a relatively "new" friend. How adventurous will she be? You carefully inserted the comment from her work-mate saying that meeting a guy was not her normal action. Helping avoid the unknown situation of "How often does she hook up like this? 10, 20, 50 times? So, Lisa isn't a complete slut. Just healthy and loves sex. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Cheers.

JoeJustJoeJoeJustJoeover 2 years ago

Loved it! Definitely deliver on your plan to continue. I'll be happy to come along on that journey! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your approach! I agree that Ch 02 should cover more back story of Lisa. I think the Ch 02 should start with Jack reenacting Evan and Katie at the beach with Lisa, only to have Lisa make a few move on him to turn the table on Jack and made it into an unforgettable night for both of them. Maybe Heather gets into the picture as well for a very healthy threesome? Then the “swapping” begins at the end of Ch 02?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eagerly awaiting chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh! Better continue after leaving us hanging on that ending! Great story--thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When's part 2 out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Need more!!!!

thelostartthelostartabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone...sorry it's been a while...I'm working on the second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great premise.

Well written.

But needs more details about the sex. For example, when he goes down on Lisa there's much to little in the way of exactly what he did. What she felt. What she said. What she wanted him to do next. More? Less? Faster? Slower?

Did she want more fingering? Where? Pussy? Asshole?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthelostart@thelostart
I'm just a normal guy who enjoys writing erotica in my very limited spare time. I write mostly because it turns me on thinking about people getting off on something that I have written. If you have read one of my stories and enjoyed it, leave a comment or send me a message...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES