All Comments on 'The Honeymoon Pt. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
darthnader19darthnader19about 3 years ago
5 stars

Glad to see you posting again. Thought you had quit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great start

Oh boy I wonder what will happen in this story! Just kidding, nothing wrong with a bit of man on trans loving. Can't wait for part 2, I think you got another winner here Phoenix.

writerOmniwriterOmniabout 3 years ago
Continue

Please do continue. Wondering what will happen next...

WhiteNekoWhiteNekoabout 3 years ago

Decent little start. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting start

Glad to see my favorite author writing again : )

I like the set up so far

Looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great beginning

This is another promising work of yours. I look forward to seeing how it continues.

KyGeleneKyGeleneabout 3 years ago
Good but...

I enjoy your writing style, but I can’t help but feel cheated that this “part 1” is hardly more than the introduction. This contains not only no erotic content, but also less plot than the summary burb. Our two protagonists don’t even meet each other, to say nothing of the flying sparks I was promised.

Maybe put this into the non-erotic category and edit the blurb to set better expectations so as not to let your audience down.

SaffyreSaffyreabout 3 years ago
Short but it is a beginning

It isn’t much of an opening chapter just an establishing of the two main characters with some basic information. I feel it could have done with another 2000 words just of their meeting again after on the plane. The him and her telling the story, instead of a one person first party or third party tense, is interesting and we’ll just have to see how it turns out.

To be honest, I’d rather be reading the next chapter of Queen of Clubs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good start

I liked it, just wish there was more of it. I hope you ad to it soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start! I hope you continue writing it!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Well described misery all round. Lots of potential. I hope there's a happy ending after all is said and done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...