The Honeymoon's Over Ch. 02

Story Info
The honeymoon takes an unexpected twist.
2.4k words
3.18
27.9k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meryl looked beautiful, perched on a stool, legs crossed, in a beachside bar. She was dressed in a favourite red dress which revealed plenty of cleavage, and clung to her lithe body. It was just long enough to show off her legs, but not so short that she had to constantly tug it down to hide her modesty. Matched with red heels and a tan, she was the hottest girl in town.

We had dined out with fellow holidaymakers Denise and Terry, a couple in their late forties who were proving to be good company. Terry was a brash Londoner who liked a drink and a joke and we got along really well. Denise was a quiet woman, clearly once good looking but now slightly overweight and with wrinkled skin from too much sun. She also had a large rose tattooed on her upper right arm, which looked incongruous on a woman of her age, especially given the way she dressed - long skirts and demure blouses, her black hair streaked with grey.

As the night wore on, Terry's jokes were beginning to tire and I was beginning to get bored and a little too drunk, so made my excuses and started back for the hotel. Terry had decided to move on to another bar with a couple of young single guys looking for excitement and some girls, but Meryl and Denise were deep in drunken conversation, wanting to stay for one more drink.

I took the short walk back to our hotel, dropping onto the bed and falling instantly to sleep. A while later, I was woken by Meryl stumbling around the room, minus her dress and knickers, but with her bra still on but skewed, allowing her breasts to spill out. She struggled to undo the clip, one shoe off, one shoe on, hobbling drunkenly around the room. Hugging her to prevent a fall, I removed the bra and kissed her, tasting tequila as she slumped in my arms. Picking her up and laying her on the bed, she instantly fell into drunken sleep.

It was 3 am, and I had got back at midnight. I wondered what had kept her out so late but, watching her laying bedraggled and naked amongst the crumpled sheets I couldn't help but get aroused.

Starting to masturbate I nudged her with my cock, nuzzling her neck as I did, but she was out cold. With a raging hard on, and with nothing else to do at 3am, I decided to relieve myself by fucking her arse cheeks. Rolling her on one side, I slid my cock gently between her ample soft cheeks. Too dry to get any pleasure, I looked around for some lubrication. Finding baby oil in Meryl's cavernous toiletry bag, I oiled myself and then her backside. Sliding slowly between those soft dimpled cheeks was already bringing me close, but devious thoughts ran through my mind.

We had never had anal sex, Meryl never being keen on the idea, although I had tried once. She would not relax enough and said it felt weird, so I gave up.

I therefore decided to take this golden opportunity and gently pushed my cock against her anus. In her drunken and totally relaxed state it slipped in easily at first, but then got tight. Pushing until her anus opened, and then applying copious amounts of oil whilst gradually working it into her allowed me to push deeper, until I finally had my cock balls deep within her.

It felt good, the tightness coupled with the warmth of her backside, her cheeks soft against me, was bringing my orgasm close as I started to fuck her slowly, so as not to wake her. I started out with the idea of seeing what it felt like before pulling out and jacking off, but this felt so good I was not going to stop. Meryl stirred, mumbling quietly. I slowed, and then picked up pace as she fell silent again, but this set her off moaning again and this time, I heard a name...not mine.

"Who the fuck is Jake," I thought angrily, as I rammed my cock in hard, finishing myself off and dumping a load inside of her as she woke, her sphincter tightening suddenly as she shouted out in pain.

Meryl got up complaining, but looking decidedly green, and she made a dash for the bathroom to be violently ill. By the time she had finished and returned to bed, I was fast asleep.

The following day, lazing around the pool whilst Meryl's hangover wore off, I casually asked what happened after I left the bar.

"What, before you fucked me in the arse?" Meryl said, with a half smile.

"Yes, before I had the wonderful experience of anal sex with a goddess" I responded, "and that reminds me, who the fuck is Jake?"

Looking embarrassed, she looked round to see if we were alone. Her voice almost a whisper, she moved closer and said, "you wouldn't believe it, but Denise is a lesbian". Bemused by this surprising answer to some simple questions, I asked her to explain. "Well, after you and Terry left we had one more shot, which led to a couple more. Denise started talking about their sex life, saying that Terry can't get it up anymore, and that she had decided that she didn't really like sex with men anyway, preferring the soft feeling of a woman's skin, and the more considerate approach women had to pleasuring each other." My eyes rolled upward, showing my feelings as she continued.

"No more pounding away for hours, getting sore and thinking about what to get for dinner the next day until he finished" was Denise's memorable quote.

"So that conversation took you all that time?" I asked, at which point Meryl flushed bright red.

"Well...What else happened?" Meryl faltered for a few seconds, looking guiltily down at her toes.

"We came back to the hotel, which was deserted, and got in the lift. As soon as the doors closed, Denise tried to kiss me."

"What!...what did you do?" I replied, annoyed at having to drag this story out of her, piece by piece, but wanting to know more.

"I was a little drunk, so I kissed her back"...

"And then what!" i exclaimed.

"Shhh, people might hear..." She was beginning to babble now, a sign that she was excited at the tale she was telling.

"OK, we kissed for a bit, then the lift opened, but we couldn't stop. It all seemed so exciting and daring, like fumbling with a boy in the cloakroom when I was at school. Anyway, Denise closed the lift doors, dropped to her knees, pulled my knickers down and started to eat me out. I came in a few minutes and then Denise asked me to return the pleasure. Getting inside that dress was difficult, so we went back to her room, having another snog before she took her dress off - she doesn't wear knickers you know - and then went down on her whilst she ate me out again. She doesn't shave, so it wasn't that nice, but I felt I had to and she was making me so excited, as she knows exactly how to make a girl feel good."

Gobsmacked by this frenzied babbled tale, I fell into silence for a few seconds, staring at her before Meryl suddenly said, "fancy coming upstairs?"

As I was by now sporting a large bulge in my shorts, I nodded and we shot off the sunbeds and into the lift. Our lips locked as the lift lumbered up to the fourteenth floor, my fingers deep inside of her wet crotch. Two fingers stroked her g-spot, whilst my thumb massaged her clitoris. By the time the lift door opened, Meryl had my cock out of my shorts as I fumbled for the key card and we fell into the room. No time to reach the bed, we ripped each others costumes off and I fell upon her, slipping instantly and easily into her warm wet vagina, pushing as deep as I could, thrusting rapidly and frantically, trying to move myself into a position where I rubbed her clitoris as I plunged in and out incessantly. Eventually, our orgasms rose and we drove on to a simultaneous climax, clawing at each other, groaning and screaming until the pleasure subsided, leaving us sweaty and panting on the cold tiled floor.

"Wow", said Meryl, "the best sex ever!"

I had to agree, but was beginning to wonder what Kind of girl I had married..."and who the fuck is Jake?"

*******

On our last day we returned for one last afternoon on the beach.

I went through our usual routine, setting out a towel for Meryl on the sand, but she decided to lay on a large rock in the shade, to wait for the strength to go out of the sun.

Sitting there quietly together, I asked Meryl about her going missing the previous day, after I dozed off.

Meryl had indeed got up to pee, as Hector said. Clutching the towel to herself, she had walked topless back to the trees, finding a quiet spot. Unknown to her, Hector had followed her and made his way to the rock overlooking her 'quiet spot', which Hector clearly knew was a favourite place for people to relieve themselves.

Meryl had squatted, ready to pee, when she heard a noise. Snatching the towel and getting up, she spotted Hector. Now minus his shorts and smiling, with one hand clutching his cock, he politely asked "Is OK?"

Taking this as a request to watch, Meryl, realising that he had already seen all that she had to show and, now desperate to pee, just shrugged and nodded. Dropping the towel once more, she squatted, and started to pee, all the time watching Hector, who was stroking his now growing member.

Clearly Hector was extremely turned on by this brazen show and Meryl went on to explain how his cock looked, in every detail. "He's incredibly thick but not that long, probably a couple of inches longer than you though, and the veins showed up as he got hard, just like on the arms of a Michelangelo sculpture. He shaves and it's circumcised, with shiny dark skin and a huge bulbous red head...It's probably the most attractive cock I've ever seen, and he has a really well toned body to go with it."

Taken aback by yet another show of my new wife's brazenness, I asked what else happened. She went on to explain that, because of all the water she had drunk to stay hydrated, she went on peeing for a long while, stopping briefly a few times before dribbling again, giving Hector a good show. He quickly shot his load, smiled broadly, thanked her and walked off.

Asking why she had taken so long to come back, Meryl fell silent and tried to change the subject, but I insisted she tell me. Looking embarrassed, she said that she was so turned on by another man getting aroused at the sight of her in such a private act, that she waited until she was alone, crept further into the bushes so as not to be seen and fingered herself to an orgasm.

My mind was numbed, as our honeymoon events slowly came together. The warm sun, the beautiful setting, being amongst strangers that we would never see again, all this had a liberating effect on Meryl. She had enjoyed being topless on the beach whilst strange men leered over her. She then let a strange man watch her pissing whilst he masturbated, excited by her young naked body, crouched, with breasts hanging, pussy exposed and dripping with piss. She had been so turned on by this, that she had to immediately finger herself. She had later kissed and shared oral sex with a woman, which then led to us having the 'best sex ever', as she had described it.

I knew that Meryl was very experienced sexually, and that she had slept around before we dated. Indeed I first encountered her at a party years before we dated. Creeping around a friends parents house, looking for somewhere quiet with my girlfriend, we had walked in on Meryl giving a mutual friend a blowjob. From that night on, the sight of Meryl sat on the lucky guys face, tiny breasts hanging, head bobbing up and down, saliva dripping from her mouth...this was the image in my head when I masturbated. But when we finally got together as a couple, I could not believe my luck and put all thoughts of her previous encounters out of my mind. She was mine now, she wanted nobody else but me and I truly loved her.

As I sat there turning over these thoughts in my mind, I realised that Meryl was a very sexual creature, and that I had actually enjoyed this holiday because I was with a woman that I loved, but who was also coveted by other men, and it seemed, the occasional woman.

I had been incredibly turned on by her lesbian encounter and was now sporting yet another erection because of her description of her encounter with Hector.

It began to dawn on me that our sex life would always be complicated, but I couldn't help thinking that Meryl had more surprises in store for me, and wondered if my wife was quite so devoted to me as I thought.

I sat there, events running through my mind like an old newsreel, wondering about the time she went missing for an hour at a party, or what she might have got up to when I had to work abroad for a month. There was also the time that she came home late from work and dashed straight into the shower, making the excuse that she was hot and sweaty because of the weather. All of these seemingly innocent occasions were now tinged with doubt and suspicion as I ran them over in my mind while aimlessly looking along the now deserted beach, while Meryl dozed in the shade without a care in the world.

After a while I decided that I was being foolish, that this was just a holiday experience.

The sun, the beach, the drink had all made her a little reckless. Besides, she had told me all of this, and I had not been disgusted, or annoyed and had not tried to chastise her, in fact I had been turned on by the stories, and told her so.

Joining Meryl in the shade, I gave her a kiss and lay down alongside her.

We were two newlyweds, laying on a deserted beach toward the end of their honeymoon, hand in hand, chatting away about normal things, shortly to return to our normal life in familiar surroundings, where all of this would be a distant memory.