The Honor of Worship

Story Info
A short tale of worship, devotion, divinity and love.
1.8k words
3.39
4.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three o'clock, sharp. I was kneeling in front of the door, completely naked. My forehead was pressed to the floor, my hands extended forward, palms up.

The door opened softly, and my Goddess walked in. Of course, I didn't change my posture at all, as She had commanded me to. I heard the clinking of Her heels as She walked to stand directly in front of me.

"Pray, slave." my Goddess said, in Her honeylike voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Glory to my Goddess. Glory to my Owner, glory to my Creator.

Your face is the very essence of beauty, transcending the wildest human imagination.

Your hands are the very ideal of grace.

Your feet are gorgeous beyond understanding.

Thank You for allowing me to be in Your presence.

My soul is worth less than the dirt on the bottom of Your holy shoes. Thank You for allowing me to exist, O Goddess of all." I prayed fervently, hoping to translate as much of the true worshipfulness I held into words, hoping to satisfy my Goddess.

"That was satisfactory, slave. Now properly greet your Goddess." my Goddess said.

I carefully lifted my head, making sure I stayed at eye level with my Goddess' knees. I grabbed Her already extended hand, planted a worshipful kiss upon my Owner's hallowed gloves. I touched my forehead to Her hand, then delicately returned it back to my Goddess' side.

Then I lowered myself back into my Goddess' feet. I reverently kissed the top of each of Her heeled feet twice, then buried my head into the small gap between them, kissing the floor there.

Finished with my greeting, I returned to my original kneeling position, awaiting another command from my Goddess.

"Good boy" She said, putting me in a state of utter euphoria, knowing I had pleased Her "now follow Me."

I crawled behind Her, making sure to keep the appropriate distance, as She made her way into the living room. My gaze stayed directed at the floor at all.

Finally, my Goddess sat upon Her throne, as I figured out from the change in tile I was crawling on. I moved to my place at the foot of Her throne, once again assuming my worshipful position.

"Who are you, slave?" my Goddess asked.

"I am Your property, Goddess." I answered with honest humility.

"Why do I create you, slave?" my Goddess asked.

"To please and satisfy you in any way possible, Goddess." I answered once again.

"Who am I, slave?" my Creator asked.

"You are Divinity, Goddess. You are the only being worthy of worship in this entire universe You conjured, Goddess. You are the apex of all that is good and beautiful, Goddess. Your will moves the heavens, Goddess. The tiniest drop of sweat on Your body is more valuable than the entirety of Your creation, Goddess. A single toenail of Yours carries more truth and light than everything that has ever existed, or will ever exist, Goddess. You are the truth of every ideal, Goddess. You are truth, Creator." I restrained myself from rambling on too much, which is no easy task, considering all of the devotion to my Goddess that filled my soul to the very brim.

She did not speak, but somehow I sensed that my Goddess was satisfied, which once again brought me to a new height of euphoria that has never waned over the years. I realized I was trembling, and with some effort, managed to once again still my body.

"Worship me, slave." my Goddess commanded.

This command was beyond exhilarating. My soul soared. Usually, when my Goddess commands an act of worship, She specifies a certain part of Her body for me to exclusively worship. Don't get me wrong, that command was immensely gratifying, but this was something else. This meant that I was allowed, nay, commanded, to worship every reachable bit of Her person. Whether it be cloth, skin, anything my mouth could reach. Anything.

I had to remind myself that this, like anything else, was about my Goddess and not me. My pleasure was irrelevant and should be crushed if it would even remotely distract me from pleasing my Creator.

I started crawling forward, very slowly, staying perfectly at knee level with my Goddess.

"Permission to look freely, slave." my Goddess said.

My heart nearly exploded with joy. My head almost burst from happiness. I was somewhat aware of tears of happiness running down my cheeks.

Carefully, slowly, like a person in a euphoric dream, afraid that if they moved too quickly they would wake up and be robbed of their ocean of happiness, I raised my head towards the unfiltered, divine, overwhelming idol of beauty and light that is my Goddess. My eyes drank in the sight of Her, slowly, inch by inch. It was a sight to make the mightiest weep, and I wept unabashedly, proudly, for if you can gaze at my Goddess and not weep, you are not human.

I somehow remembered my mission, and crawled forward until I was at my Goddess' feet. Slowly, She lifted Her right leg and crossed it over the left one. I leaned forwarded and started to shower her right shoe with kisses. I made sure to cover every corner possible my kisses, then used my tongue to throughly lick every crevice of Her holy shoes. I savored the taste of the ground my Goddess had stepped on. With every bit of heavenly dirt I swallowed, I felt just a little bit closer to my Goddess, as if I was sharing the honor of being stopped on by Her. I then carefully sucked on the heel of Her shoe.

I repeated the same process with her left shoe, but it was no less gratifying. Every kiss, every lick, every breath was organically joyful.

Carefully, I removed my Goddess' high heels. I then proceeded to kiss, lick, and bury my face in the insides of each. Her smell lingered on the leather, and what a smell it was. Even the most deft poet would fail to describe the aroma of my Goddess' feet.

With a parting kiss, I put the shoes aside, turning my focus on the real prize, the only real my prize in existence: my Goddess' skin. Today, up until now, I had only been in contact with the clothing covering Her body, which is a mighty honor but still absolutely nothing when compared to the soul liberating experience of coming in contact with Her actual skin.

I delicately held Her right foot in my hands, then peppered every inch, up to the ankle, with worshipful kisses. It seemed She had answered my silent prayers, for Her feet were sweaty and covered in grime. I started licking every corner, sucking on the heel, worshipping the sole. The taste of sweat and grime brought the experience to a somehow higher level of joy and euphoria. Then, I reverently started licking between Her toes, focusing on them one by one, alternating between worshipful kisses and devoted licks.

After five minutes, I carefully put down the right foot, delicately picking up the left one. I repeated the same five minutes of worship, with as much devotion I had shown Her right foot.

I moved upwards with my worship, starting with Her ankles and making my way along both of Her astoundingly gorgeous legs. I alternated between each leg, kissing, licking, sniffing, showing my devotion in any way possible. I worshipped Her glorious knees, then worshipped Her divine thighs. When I reached the middle of Her body, I was in a state of complete and utter euphoria.

I delicately took hold of Her hands, and started worshipping them, finger by finger. I kissed them, I sucked on them, I licked them. Then I worshipped my way through Her arms and shoulders, kissing and licking all the way.

Next up, I buried my face in each of my Goddess' armpits, studiously licking and kissing, making sure I got hold of every drop of Her holy sweat. I then moved into the middle of Her body. I kissed Her chest, a kiss alongside each of Her ribs. I kissed and kicked Her stomach, and carefully stuck my tongue into Her gorgeous belly button. Gratefully, I focused my attention on something all would die to see: my Goddess' hallowed breasts.

I kissed every corner. I licked under them, I buried my face in the space between. Then I went to the main prize: Her nipples, so beautiful they would outshine the sun. I carefully kissed them, then delicately put them in mouth, sucking softly. I don't know how long I spent in that state, but it could've very well been an hour. I was too deep in a never-ending ocean of happiness to notice.

I reluctantly let go, and my reluctance faded as as I reached Her neck. I started kissing, licking, worshipping in any way I could think of. After kissing Her jaw, I moved into Her face.

Any simile or description I could give about Her face would be an insult to the truth of it, because how could I compare it to anything when the entirety of the universe is not a smidge of Her face's glory.

I moved in pure worship, driven by my very nature, as I kissed Her chin, then Her cheeks, then Her forehead. I kissed Her eyes, then moved to Her nose. I kissed it softly, then snuck my tongue into Her nostrils, trying to dig up whatever holy products of my Goddess' body I could.

Then, I planted a kiss on Her insanely beautiful lips, then stuck my tongue inside, licking everything I could reach. I made sure I did a thorough job, then moved onto my Altar, my place of worship.

My lips met the lips of my first Altar, and my head felt light from all the ridiculous amounts of pleasure. I licked and sucked, over and over again, and my Goddess' came in response, until my face was covered in Her holy juices.

"Lock your lips on it, fully, slave." my Goddess commanded.

After I did that, my Goddess unleashed a otherworldly stream into my mouth, which tasted like heaven. I drank it all, making sure I didn't miss a single drop.

My Goddess turned around, until I was face to face with my glorious second Altar.

I kissed all over both of the cheeks, then buried my face in the glorious crack. I licked and sucked relentlessly, using my tongue to pleasure Her hole.

"Lock your tongue on My hole, slave." my Goddess commanded.

I complied, and was gifted with holy food, pure ambrosia unloaded into my mouth by my generous Goddess.

I ate it completely, enjoying its heavenly, indescribable taste. It was truly the best food anyone could ever have.

"Good job, slave. Now, be my footrest." my Goddess commanded.

Peaceful, exhilarated at the experience I had just had, I lay under my Goddess' feet, silently praying to Her, in eternal gratitude for Her existence.