The Hood Pt. 04

Story Info
Ezra and Peter have a hot sparring match.
3k words
4.33
4.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

*******Everyone in this story is 18 and is fictional********

*****

The feeling of being caught had become so unfamiliar. The last time I was in a situation like this was back in High School when I and a friend were caught ditching class. We were given a warning and let go. Here, I was hoping the same would happen. I would hope that since Peter knew her, that she would be lenient on us. Then again, she was a cop and we did break into her apartment.

She lowered her gun and silently turned to me then back to Peter. Then she placed her hands on her hip and spoke, "Peter, what is going on?"

I remained silent. I figured if I spoke I would make things worse. Peter sighed and then spoke, "Look, Leslie, the reason we are..."

"You mean broke into my house," he interrupted.

"Okay," He said defeated, "Me and The Hood over here broke into your house because we need those documents you have on Zucco."

She took a step back before answering. Wondering if she should lie or tell us the truth. She chewed on her lip for a bit before speaking, "Those documents won't work."

"No, but they will help us get him in prison."

"How? Two vigilantes? Anything you provide is inadmissible in court."

"True," Peter began, "But we can set him for a sting. We just need to find out a bit more. Plus, you know he has a child ring."

Her eyes widen, "Yes, it's why I would love to help you but..."

Peter approached her slowly and placed his hands on her shoulders. She slowly looked up at him. "Leslie, the Hood and I can do this. We have a few of his thug's cell phones tapped, but we need more. We need everything we can use. We need what you have."

She took one quick look at me before looking down at the ground. "Leslie, we will protect you," Peter assured her.

"Peter, it's already risky that you're here. My apartment is being watched by his thugs. They might have seen..."

He cut her off this time, "We came in by other means. Please, we need the documents."

She removed his hands off her shoulders and began to pace back and forth in her room. Occasionally, she would check the blinds on the window for Zucco's thugs. I remained silent, I didn't want to talk.

Unfortunately, I was going to be forced to talk as she approached me and looked at me. "So, Peter, you mentioned you had a boyfriend. Is this him?"

I turned to Peter who gave me a nod. "Yeah, the name is the Hood," I said slowly.

"I'm sure that's not the name on your birth certificate."

"Well, vigilantes have a moniker for a reason."

She glared at me which caused me to take a step back, "Look, don't get cute with me. If this shit goes south, I want your name!"

I sighed, "It's Ezra Danvers."

"Ezra Danvers," she repeated as if it were a celebrity's name. "Wait, your brother."

"Elton," I said softly.

"I'm sorry about your brother. I didn't know."

"It's okay. I just want to put him in prison. Where Zucco belongs."

Leslie took a step back and turned to Peter, "Alright, I'll give you the documents. But make sure he goes down."

"We will," Peter and I said in unison.

Leslie walked to the side of her bed, "Now, can you two strong men do me a favor and lift my bed?"

Peter and I nodded and both stood at the end of the bed. Together we lifted it and she immediately got on the floor. "Just a few more seconds," she said.

Holding up the bed wasn't an issue for Peter, but for me, my arm was still recovering so the bed was slipping a bit.

After a few seconds, she stood back up and we placed the bed back down. She had a yellow envelope in her arms. "Thank you. Here you go." Peter grabbed the package and placed it in his jacket.

"You have a safe down there," I pointed out.

"Yeah, but with Zucco's men watching my place. I needed a contingency."

"Smart," Peter said. He saw the concern on her face, "We will stop him."

"I hope you do because otherwise, I have no idea what we will do."

We thanked her and when we were about to leave her apartment, she told us something. "I want updates. Maybe we can meet somewhere for a catch-up?"

Peter suggested the roof of the police department.

"What are we, Batman and Robin?" I joked.

"Seriously, the men watching her wouldn't be able to get to the roof easily."

"He's right," she finally said, "Just tell me when and I will be up there."

"Do we get a Bat-signal?" I asked.

"Put Zucco away and we'll talk," She said.

When we got back to the apartment I quickly sent Elex a text telling him that we got some documents for him to look over. He had replied saying he would be coming over within the hour. The two of us patiently waited and when he arrived we handed him the documents. He began to go through them and said he would need a couple of days to go over everything. He said in the meantime relax, spend some time with each until something comes up.

So that is what we did. That night Peter stayed over, we didn't have sex instead we cuddled and watched some television.

The next day, the two of us woke up and did a quick work out session and then ate. While we ate, Peter told me about a private gym he owned for training. He recommended we go test it out. Thankfully my shoulder was doing much better so I said yes.

We finished eating then left for his gym.

The gym was located nearby in Little Tokyo. It was tucked in between two warehouse buildings. It was pretty secluded so I began to think it could be a great place for a hideout. Move out of that bar me and Elex had.

Peter closed the big door behind us and locked it. "What do you think?" he said.

"Looks pretty good. Is this your secret base?"

He shrugged, "Sure, you want to make it our secret base or something?"

"Maybe."

Peter laughed and said, "We'll see."

In the center of the room was a giant pad with wooden weapon racks surrounding it. He walked to the room to the left and I followed him. It was the locker room. The two of us began to change. He wore a black undershirt with black shorts while I wore the same but in white. We were both barefoot.

The two of us walked back out to the mat and did some stretching before standing back up. Peter walked to the nearest weapon rack which housed wooden swords, which turned out to be kendo sticks.

"Have you ever used a Kendo stick?"

"Nope, but because of Sandman, I've always wanted to learn."

Peter smiled at the reference, "Well, I watched Sandman growing up watching wrestling. He always used it wrong, but I figured that was intentional."

He grabbed one and handed it to me while taking another for himself. He stood across from me and held the weapon before him. He told me to take the same stance as him and then began to tell me a bit of the history behind Kendo swords and then how to use them. He spoke so passionately about it that I didn't want to interrupt him. He then noticed that he was starting to go off-topic and said, "Sorry, it's just..."

"No, don't worry about it. You're good at it."

He smiled, "Alright, let's fight."

The two began to fight and he kept getting a few hits on me. And I had never been hit by a kendo sword before but my god it hurts. After about five or six hits to my body from his sword, he stepped back and said, "Alright get a few free shots on me to make it fair."

"You don't hold back, but I won't take your charity."

Peter simply smiled and took his stance.

At this point, the two of us were sweating. Peter began to move slowly and I did the same, he came in for a swipe and I quickly countered it with my sword. We continued to dance with our swords and I was getting the hang of. I was able to stop all his attacks, but then I felt a pain in the side of my ribs as his kendo stick struck me there. I fell to one knee rubbing the area.

"Sorry, about that," Peter said.

His hand was approaching me when I pushed it away and said, "No, I'm fine. Let's go."

I stood in a ready stance and Peter did the same.

This time the two of us slowly moved closer to each other until our swords touched. He came in with the first strike which I blocked. Then we continued to attempt to hit each other. I was doing a good job of blocking his attack. Then suddenly he came in for a low attack which I managed to counter and run past him, hitting him in the butt with my kendo stick. He groaned in pain, "Nice shot."

I smiled and stood ready as he took his position.

He began to tell me a bit more about the fighting style. A few more tips and tricks and had told me that I was a quick learner.

We continued to fight with sticks for about twenty minutes before we stopped. He had hit me a few times during the fight while I had landed like three or four. He was quite skilled but I just had the reflex to counter his strikes, well most of them.

Out of breath, the two of us stand down on the mat with our kendo swords to our sides. "Not bad, you should pick up using a melee weapon," Peter said.

"Maybe some escrima sticks? Maybe be Nightwing?" I replied.

"Grayson always had a nice ass, wouldn't be a bad idea to see you in a tight unitard."

I smiled and crawled to him.

My waist was between his legs while my face was close to his, "If you want I could cosplay him."

He gave me a warm smile that made me a bit aroused. "That wouldn't be a bad idea. Who should I cosplay."

I kissed him on his soft lips, "Maybe, Robin."

"Which one? Jason, Tim or Damien?"

"You're such a nerd," I gave him another kiss.

We continued to kiss and I felt his hands rubbing all over my upper body. Then he moved slowly down my body until he reached my ass. He gave my cheek a good squeeze which made me immediately hard. His other hand reached my erection and began to play with it.

I broke lips and said, "Are we alone here?"

"Yeah, shut up and give me your dick."

I rose up and he bent forward. He rubbed his face against my crotch while his hand played with my erection. Then he pulled down my shorts just enough to reveal my blue briefs, then he pulled those down and took my cock into his mouth. My head tilted back as he moved his head back and forth. His warm mouth sent me pure ecstasy all through my body. My hand grabbed his hair and guided him up and down my cock. Peter was so good at sucking cock, I truly enjoyed it. It made me wonder if he preferred to be bottom all the time.

Peter's hands were on my hips then moved to my ass as he continued to suck on my cock. I removed my shirt and tossed it to my side.

He continued to suck on my dick for a few more minutes. He then stopped and removed his shirt and we locked lips once again. As we kissed, we lowered ourselves down until he was on his back again and I was atop of him. Peter pulled down his shorts and removed them entirely. Next, he grabbed my cock and gave it a few strokes before guiding it towards his hole. Slowly, I descended into his hole and I watched his face as he winced as I moved deeper.

It was almost unfamiliar having my cock inside of someone, it had been years since I had fucked anyone. It felt good honestly and I had forgotten how tight someone could be.

Peter raised his legs and wrapped them around my waist pulling me in closer. I began to thrust slowly, moving back and forth and I could hear moans escape Peter's mouth. He seemed to be enjoying it and I'm glad he was because I was.

I continued my slow pace for a few minutes before I felt his hands land on my ass and he forced me to move a little bit faster. So I did. I moved faster than before and I knew at this rate I would cum soon. Again, it had been years since I had fucked a guy and Peter was tight.

Our moans grew louder and louder as I plowed his tight hole.

Then it happened, my body began to slow as I felt my cum unload into his hole. I kept thrusting as I came, even though I didn't want to. When I finished, I didn't pull out, instead, I rested myself atop of Peter. I felt his hand on my head rubbing it up and down, "That was good,"

I smiled, "Yeah, it's been years."

"Glad you enjoyed it. Now, I got to hold your load in and get to the showers. Don't want to leave stains on the mat."

I laughed as I slowly pulled out. Then the two of us grabbed our clothes and headed to the showers.

After the shower, we put on our clothes and Peter had offered me breakfast. Which I accepted. We drove to a nearby diner and placed our orders.

"So, how long have you had this hidden dojo?" I asked.

Peter smiled at me and took a sip from his coffee before answering, "Well, it belonged to my uncle, who passed away a few years ago."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I interjected.

"Thanks. He gave it to me. I would go there every day, every morning. Including Sundays to go train with him. He was a great guy, always had a horrible pun to tell. After he died, I did my best to keep it open but no one came. So I closed it down. And until recently I started using it as my training dojo."

"I see, ever thought about reopening it? Teach new students?"

"The idea has come to mind, but between being a police officer and being a vigilante, I don't think I would have time."

I moved closer to Peter and placed my hand on his, "What if, after we put Zucco away we open that thing back up?"

"I don't know,"

"Come on," I interrupted, "You and I can train kids. We can make it an outreach program. Think about it, after Zucco, who is the head of the biggest and most powerful crime organization here in Los Angeles, is put away, many at-risk kids will be out in the streets. Who knows what will happen to them if we don't approach them."

"Train them to do what? Defend themselves? Inspire them to be vigilantes?"

I laughed, "Maybe, but it could be good for them and us."

I rubbed his chin, "I'll think about it. This seems like a big step."

My hand landed on his for reassurance, "A step we'll take together. Besides, it's not now. It's down the line."

He grinned, "First we put Zucco away."

"Yes,"

The next evening Peter got a phone call from Leslie, Peter's cop friend. Telling us we should meet her on a roof. The roof was a few streets away from the Police station where she seemed to be safe. Peter and I stood in the shadows in our vigilante gear. She was on the roof smoking a cigarette when Peter spoke to her.

"Holy shit," she said startled. "I have to get used to that."

"Sorry, what's up?"

"Anything from the documents I gave you?"

Peter shook his head.

"I see, well I think I might have a job for you two. I got word that Zucco is moving a shipment but we don't know when or where. I figured you might get someone to squeeze."

"You want us to interrogate someone for you?" I said.

"Yes, we're hoping we can speed up the arrests on his guys."

"We?" Peter questioned.

"Yeah, since I met you two, I started putting together a secret task force to help put Zucco away. There is a lot of cops that want him away."

"And you trust them?"

"I do, but they don't know that I am working with you two. Not yet."

"Thank you," Peter said, "So where do we start?"

She handed Peter a piece of paper, "On there, there are three names of guys who might know. It's the best we could do."

"It's enough," I assured her, "We'll find them and get you the information."

"Good, be careful. Now I have to go before they send someone looking for me."

"Wait," Peter said as he took something out of his jacket, "Here, our buddy Elex made it for you. It's an untappable phone. You can contact us through it."

She smiled, "I see, thanks. Good luck Hood and...I forgot you still don't have a name yet."

I shrugged, "Yeah, we're still working on that."

Leslie left and so did Peter and I. We headed back to the hideout to plan out what to do.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers