The Horne Saga Ch. 02: Familiar Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little bit later, the trio finally got down to a dozen or so boxes left and decided to sit and chat a bit before the home stretch. The three sat down a final box before being led by Carey back into her modest home, giving them a quick tour. It was clean, Riley noticed, she had been there for a few months, yet the house seemed underfurnished; it only held a few paintings and family photos. The floors were hardwood, her walls were a simple gray, and a few pieces of large furniture were scattered throughout the living space. After the short tour of her two-story home, Carey corralled them into sitting down in her living room, several full glasses being sat atop the coffee table, Carey initiating the conversation.

"So Riley, your Mom tells me you are taking well to your new gender identity. She says you are really starting to blossom into a beautiful young woman." Carey commented sincerely, trying to give Riley a compliment. Alexis looked into the distance, sipping her drink.

"You could say that," Riley politely answered, "I don't really like being called a girl, but I'm starting to get comfortable with who I am. I dunno, it's complicated, I guess."

"I bet," Carey responded, her head resting gently on her hand, "Anything I can help with? I can answer any medical questions you may have. I know you young people are always curious about how things work inside you, especially given the unique nature of your family history." Riley locked eyes with Dr. Carrington, trying not to reveal how much he understood her intentionally vague comment, his mouth trying to find the correct order of words, "Thanks but I don't really have any medical concerns. Honestly, it feels like I've had more answers than questions lately. I'm discovering things I didn't even think to ask about."

"Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean," Carey asked, skeptical of Riley's remark, "If it's something with your own body, you can always come to the office and talk..."

Alexis piped in, cutting Dr. Carrington off early, "He found out I have a dick a day ago; now he's asking a bunch of questions I don't want to answer. Any chance you'd want to volunteer to explain my anatomy to him?" Riley's eyes went wide as he stared daggers into his sister, his face burning from the crude and unsolicited details she just shared.

Carey almost choked on her own air but calmed herself before speaking. "Oh... sorry, that caught me off guard. You Hornes are always so full of surprises. Well, If he already knows, I guess there is no point in being ambiguous. Have you told him much about your condition, or did he just catch a glimpse in the shower?" Carey's demeanor changed to serious, clearly trying to be professional in the uncomfortable situation she found herself in. Despite the apprehension, these were her patients, and she felt obligated to address whatever issue they were facing, whether physical or emotional.

Alexis riposted, "No, not really, he knows about my girl and that there are others like me, but he didn't seem too bothered by that. He's familiar with what I'm working with, but I can't give a presentation on it, ya know. He doesn't know much more than that. I was supposed to answer a bunch of questions when we got home, but I figured you might be better at explaining it than me." Alexis shifted in her seat, crossing her legs and staring at Dr. Carrington, hoping she was going to take the obligation off of her.

"I see," Carey leaned back, trying to pick her next words carefully, "Riley, I understand you might be confused about a lot of things. I know you have your own condition you are dealing with and now this, I'm sure I can give some clarification for both. Would you like to come to my office in a few days for an exam? I can answer any questions you might have about multi-sex individuals, hormone imbalance, or even gender dysphoria if you are still struggling with that "

"Multi-sex?" Riley responded puzzled, still shocked by the sudden tone shift, "I guess, I just... I don't... You see... I walked in on my sister changing, and I..."

"It's not important how you found out," Carey interrupted again, saying, "What's important to me and even your sister, is that you have accurate information about the third sex and how they are as normal and common as everyone else. I can explain everything at my office when you stop by later this week, I swear." Riley nodded and looked back at his sister, in disbelief that she was so forthcoming with their delicate situation.

Carey started again, "Good, I'm sure you will find our meeting to be very enlightening, and I assure you that your family had every reason to not tell you until you were ready. We can continue this later, but... I think you both could use the rest of today off, don't you think? Why don't you guys head home early, while I haul the rest of these boxes downstairs? Tell your Mom I said thank you for the extra muscle and that I'll need to have a talk with her later. Tell her it's important."

The three stood up, with Riley and Alexis giving Carey a cautious hug before heading towards the door. Carey opened it for them and waved as Alexis led them back towards their garden gate, their feet dragging from the workout. Halfway to their back door, Riley aggressively tapped his sister on the shoulder, whispering loudly, "What the hell was that?"

Alexis flipped around, "She's my doctor too, dumbass. She knows everything about me, so I thought she might actually be able to help you understand it. Listen, what we did yesterday was hot, but I'm still your sister, and talking about this stuff outside of a condom still makes me uncomfortable." Riley's shoulders tensed from the comment, Alexis continued her rant, aware of her brother's uneasy arousal. "Go ask her all your silly questions, and once you understand how things work, you can go back to wrapping those pink little lips around my dick and shutting the hell up!"

Alexis turned and started walking back to their home, Riley annoyed, his hand resting on his hip, wanting to counter but only quietly retaliating, "You don't even wear condoms," he mumbled as he resumed following behind his sister.

"Oh shit," Alexis cursed while stopping just before the kitchen door, "I gotta go back and talk with Miss Carrington, I needed to ask her something. I'll be right back." Alexis turned back and marched into her neighbor's backyard, ignoring Riley as she walked past. Riley stepped aside as his sister jogged past him, curious as to what she might need to ask.

Riley shrugged as he went towards the knob on the back door, thinking, "Fuck, I hope Mom doesn't still need any help around the house. I'm exhausted. Since we got done so early, she will probably try to force us to help. Actually, what the hell are she and James even doing today? That house is nearly spotless." Riley considered the options internally, it was probably something manly. Mom wanted to boost James' confidence and doing something masculine might help him.

Riley entered his home, gently closing the back door, and headed towards the couch, hoping that his Mom wasn't there to give him even more chores. He flung himself onto the cushion, his rear end jiggling under its own weight. He sat up before slouching on the back cushion and grabbing the remote. As his finger found the power button, he was interrupted by a soft noise coming from upstairs. Pausing, he waited perfectly still, trying to clue in on the happenings in the rest of the house. It sounded like a muffled voice and a bit of commotion coming from somewhere above.

Curious, Riley stood up and moved closer to the disturbance, trying to rationalize the sound. Was Mom and James cleaning up the attic or something? Riley crept up the steps. The noises became louder but were still difficult to describe. The noise emanated from the left side of the hallway towards his parents' room. Were they cleaning up Dad's room? Doubtful; maybe Dad was home early and he's watching some TV? Riley reached the top before turning left and tiptoeing even closer to the door, unsure of what he was going to find.

Halfway towards the door, Riley could now make out the noise, it sounded like slapping and light moans. They sounded slightly lower pitched than Mom's. They sounded breathy and desperate. Oh god, was Dad making love to Mom? In the middle of the day? He knew they were a loving couple but doing something so indecent this early was rare. Was that why Mom sent them out for the day? In order to have some alone time with Dad? The thought made Riley excited, he turned towards the stairwell, checking for witnesses, before stepping silently up to his parents' door.

The panting was louder, Riley envisioned his Dad's massive cock ramming into his Mom, sending liters of blood rushing to Riley's confined manhood. Riley pulled down his waistband and carefully pulled his growing cock out of its prison. He was getting harder as he sank to his knees, his small hand wrapped tightly around the pulsing mass. He began rubbing himself up and down, his soft hands gently pulling the extra skin over his tip repeatedly. He started pumping himself, breathing heavily, and savoring the soft whimpers blaring through the door cracks in front of him. He rubbed faster as he felt pleasure course through him, the taboo nature of the sexual act thrilling him to no end. The noises were lustful, and his body wanted nothing more than to be a part of obscene acts hidden from his sight.

His shaft maxed out in size, his free hand pinching his own nipple, and his pumping growing faster, Riley decided he had to witness the pornographic scene unfolding without him. Riley wanted to see his Dad, his thick man meat and large muscles, hammering his Mother. He fantasized about the power of each thrust and taking his Mom's place, watching up as his Dad despoiled his own son. Riley's hand grasped the knob and turned as slowly as his cute body would allow. The knob gave. They must have forgotten to lock it. Riley inhaled deeply, terrified they would look over and see him spying on their lovemaking. Riley gently pushed the door open a crack, exposing a subtle opening for him to look through.

The room was dark with the curtains drawn, but the overhead light gave plenty for Riley to see as the two went at it. All he could see at first was someone's flat stomach from the side and a pair of hands gently wrapped around the center of it. They were fucking doggy-style and Riley could see only a fraction of them from the small opening in the doorway. Riley pushed the door open further. He saw a bright, flowing head of red hair, bouncing gently with the thrusts, a soft moan escaping from underneath every time they were rocked forward. Their chest was lying on the bed as their ass was pointed into the air, surely getting stuffed by a massive cock.

Riley could make out a cutesy outfit. long-back cotton gloves with the fingers exposed, clenched into a tight fist. He saw a matching garter belt wrapped around their hips, attached to a pair of black leggings, roses patterned across the lace material. They writhed underneath the unseen person's lovemaking, who seemed to be going slow and gentle, but with powerful and deep thrusts in each movement. Riley exhaled sharply, his hand letting go of his own member as he basked in the beauty of the tender fucking he was watching. He froze as he was entranced by what Riley was sure was his Mother, getting the fucking that he wanted more than anything. He wanted to see his dad's face moan as he drilled his wife, even more so, he needed to see the pleasure he was unable to give his dad himself. Riley opened the door a few inches more, revealing the full sexual scene.

Riley stopped cold. The redhead on the bottom had raised themselves onto their arms, turning back to look at their partner, exposing their face to Riley.

It was Jamie. He looked completely different than when Riley last saw him. His face was redone with heavy eyeshadow, red lipstick, and long eyelashes. He was wearing a choker similar to Riley's own and had a long red wig seamlessly attached to his head. He was wearing lingerie and a chastity cage around his limp manhood, his mouth hanging open while he was plowed from behind.

"What the fuck?" Riley screamed to himself in his head, his mouth opening wide in shock at seeing his older brother dressed like a pornstar. Riley didn't know he was gay. He didn't know he would be willing to sneak someone into their parents' room to fuck.

He didn't know that Jamie could look so hot!

Riley gripped his flesh again, resuming his pumping motion and staring at his brother's girly mess of a body, heaving and covered in sweat. Jamie's body was so tight, not an ounce of hair or fat anywhere to be found. Riley had never seen Jamie's slender physique in such an exposed and sexual setting, his body was often hidden underneath his usual baggy clothing, and the sexiest thing he ever saw him in was coming out of a shower wearing a towel. Jamie was absolutely stunning, and it filled Riley with both lust... and envy.

Riley looked underneath Jamie, his cock looked cute and was much smaller than Riley's. It was locked in a relatively large cage and he could only see half of it, but it looked about 5 to 6 inches, a respectable size but dwarfed by Riley or Alexis. His balls sat tightly against the cage, barely moving from the ring holding them in place. Jamie squealed as his openings were stretched by an unknown man's cock, still hidden from Riley's awareness. Riley imagined what it would be like to be fucked by his brother. Riley imagined what it would be like fucking his brother. Both thoughts he hadn't really entertained before. Both made his confused desires certain; Riley wanted in.

Riley gripped himself even tighter, wondering who the lucky man was that was pummeling his brother's surprisingly toned ass. Could it be his friend Micheal? No way, could it even be Dad? Riley's heart fluttered in anticipation as he opened the door further, the moans and soft plaps spilling out into the hallway. The door squeaked open a few more inches, the act causing Riley to overheat with desire. Riley's eyes crept around the door, excited to see the perpetrator for himself, but Riley stopped himself when he saw it.

Their face barely obstructed by the door, Riley could see two very large... two very heavy... two very soft breasts bouncing softly with each thrust. Pushing past the sight and confusion, Riley opened the door even further.

He saw a beautiful mane of red flowing down, resting softly against their cleavage, shimmering delicately from the light above. Past the smooth hair, he saw the face of a gorgeous older woman, softly biting their lower lip and lust filling their green eyes.

It was Evelyn. It was Riley and Jamie's mom, gently grinding her hips into her son's tight little hole. Riley gasped, his hand instinctively catching his mouth before any noise could come out.

Riley looked down at his mom's hips sliding back and forth as she bludgeoned her own offspring. He saw a thick, veiny cock stretching open his asshole as Evelyn drew her hips back before propelling them forward into the soft opening, both primal and nurturing in their movements. Riley watched in awe, hard as a rock, as his mother showed Jamie a love that filled young Riley with a mixture of confusion... horror... and jealousy.

Evelyn brought her curvaceous ass backward in a hypnotic rhythm, each time giving Riley a glimpse of a massive pair of swinging testicles, much larger than Riley or Alexis, with a size similar to two grapefruits sitting in a smooth but slightly saggy pouch. Riley could only guess the size of his mom's cock, it didn't seem as long as Alexis' but was definitely just as thick. She had to be at least 10 inches, maybe closer to 10 1/2. She was fucking hung and Jamie didn't seem to mind the extra large club distending his internal organs. Riley was transfixed by her cock's power, now seeing where he and Alexis got their size from.

Riley bit the tip of his tongue, witnessing his parent ravage the newly feminized older brother he adored. Her movements were gentle and focused, while Riley was able to do nothing but hold back moans as he pounded away at his own throbbing beast. Evelyn clearly didn't want to break her own son, but her instincts told her to keep driving her donkey dick into the cramped hole pointed up at her. Her face was almost expressionless as she concentrated on rocking her javelin back and forth.

"Mom...fuck me harder," whimpered Jamie, in a voice more girly than Riley thought he was capable of, "Please, make me a woman." A fire lit up his mother's eyes, and she reached forward, grabbing both of Jamie's wrists and pulling them to her side, causing him to arch his back, suspended in the air.

Riley watched, frantically masturbating, while his mother changed into an entirely different person, slamming her full size into the unprepared Jamie, moaning loudly as his insides were shifted by the monstrous intruder.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

The sound of the sodomy filled the room with thunderous echoes, vibrating through Riley and causing him to moan in harmony with his older brother. Riley could see a large bulge form in Jamie's stomach with every thrust, Jamie's head arching back as he accepted his intestines being stretched to near ripping by his mother's pulsating phallus.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Fuck me," Riley and Jamie both whimpered in tandem, both emersed in pleasure and shame thanks to the surprise third leg attached to their mother.

Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap! Whap!

Riley stared for what felt like 10 minutes as his brother was fucked hard, his back facing towards the hallway as he spied on his two family members copulating. His mind was unmoving in its fascination. He didn't hear the footsteps behind him.

"Watcha doing?" A voice appeared behind Riley, causing him to almost yell in shock. Riley spun around in a blur, to be met by his sister's smug gaze, his face in utter horror from being caught. Alexis smiled before leaning over Riley's head and glimpsing into the bedroom. Speaking in a hushed but frustrated tone, "That bitch! She got to fuck him before I did."

Riley was confused even more. He asked in a whispered voice, "You knew?"

Alexis stepped back and looked at the still kneeling Riley, "Of course I knew, honestly, I bet most of the girls you know have a big dick under their skirts. Besides, who do you think I got this thing from?" Alexis reached under her waistband, fumbling around with something large before whipping out a fully flaccid cock, its resting state being nearly 8 inches.

Riley cowered lower, having never seen it this close up before, his experience with it only being from behind. It looked... intimidating from this distance. It's thick mushroom head, several faint veins coursing through, and only a small strip of hair adorning it. She limply swung it back and forth, both taunting and enticing Riley who was still battling a torrent of hormones and confusion.

"Here?" Riley spoke with both disgust and intrigue, "They'll catch us. Plus...I...I'm not sure I can even swallow something that big. I tried on my toys but...you...well...your...uh...you know."

Alexis stepped forward, taking her large, limp cock and heavily dropping it across Riley's face. His breathing became more labored as his one uncovered eye looked up at Alexis. She smiled, whispering through open lips, "Nonsense, you took the whole thing down your throat yesterday... but I guess you weren't awake for that part." Alexis looked up at the two fucking in the room in front of her, impressed by her mom's stamina, especially given her age. "Tell you what, suck my cock, and I might not tell Mom you were spying on her. Or maybe I can convince her to give you some dick too, femboy." Riley considered the offer momentarily, her shaft felt warm against his face and he was unsure if she was being serious in her threat. He decided.