The Horne Saga Ch. 02: Familiar Habits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it."

Riley grasped her growing cock with both palms, both barely enough to cover even half of its length, before turning briefly towards his mom and brother, still stunned by the brutal sodomization happening in their room. Riley turned his attention back to the meatstick in his hands, his intentions being obvious to both of them.

"Fine, but make it quick and warn me when you're close so I don't drown," Riley spoke heavily, his chest inhaling as much air as it could, "Fuck, you're so big!" Riley's eyes looked up at Alexis' gaze before dropping back down to his sister's thick slab of meat. Riley opened his mouth wide, gripped her base with both hands and sunk his head down.

The top barely got past his lips, and Riley felt his mouth full of his sister's swelling tip. Alexis let out a soft moan as Riley opened his mouth even wider before trying to gulp down another inch. He tried licking the underside and top to slick it up, but even covered in spit, her cock could only go an inch or two deeper.

"Oh, that felt good," whispered Alexis, who started running her hands through Riley's hair and gripping the back of his head. Riley brought his head back and shot it down again repeatedly, only gaining a few millimeters at a time with each attempt. Riley had only taken four inches of the mammoth but continued to sling his mouth down while gently rotating his two hands around the base. He tried sucking harder to gain more ground and succeeded in making Alexis even longer in his mouth. He forced down another two inches and his lips felt like they were stretched around a football.

She was too big, and he couldn't take any more after the halfway mark; it was simply too thick for his throat to expand enough to fit it inside, and he was having a hard time finding moments to breathe. He could only slurp her juicy stick for a minute before needing to come up for a gasp of air, each time going back for another helping of girl cock.

Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick!

He continued for longer than he could keep track of; his throat was getting sore, his knees hurt, his eyes were tearing up, and still couldn't take more than half of her footlong hog.

Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick! Shlick!

Moaning softly to herself as her younger brother worshipped her cock, she looked down, staring at his beautiful green eyes when they came up for air. She could see he was trying his best, but he was bottoming out, and she decided it was time to give her little femboy some help. Alexis gripped the long hair on the top of Riley's head before asserting in a dominant but quiet voice. "If she can take his ass, I can take this throat." A growl escaped her mouth.

Suddenly, Riley felt an intense force push down on the back of his head, causing it to sink almost 9 inches around her cock. Riley felt it bend as it pushed any resistance from his throat out of the way, accommodating the python sliding through it. His eyes watered, and he felt himself starting to choke. Alexis pulled backward on his head, allowing the weapon to exit his mouth, followed only by a string of drool from Riley's throat. Riley started to cough, and not wanting to alert Mom, Alexis sunk her meat back down into Riley's esophagus, giving him no time to recover.

Alexis felt Riley's lips around her base, having sunk all twelve inches of girl dick into her brother's cute mouth. Riley squirmed and panicked as all the oxygen was cut off from his brain. He tried to pull backward and push her hips away, but his sister's hand kept his head firmly against her crotch. Realizing he had no other choice, his eyes rolled into the back of his head as he tried to let his throat relax and accept its new roommate.

"Fuck," Alexis said breathlessly, "See, I said you could take it all." Alexis lessened her grip and allowed her joystick to slip out of his stretched mouth. Riley gasped for air and fell backward onto his hands, louder moans still being expelled from the crack in the door behind him. He looked up at his sister, his mouth, crop top, and chest covered in spit, breathing heavily with mascara running down his cheeks.

Riley sat back on his knees, a look of lust and conviction sparkling in his watering eyes, before gripping the hard spear hovering over him. He took a deep breath and sunk himself back down on the pole, forcing his throat to accept the entirety of her length. His soft hands digging into his sister's ass, he braced himself for a throat fucking, and his sister was happy to seize the opportunity. Alexis and Riley pulled away from each other in unison before slamming themselves back together again, impaling her fat dick deep into his wet throat. Alexis pulled out again, matching Riley's movements before excavating his stomach with every inch her big girl had to offer. Their speeds increased, and a sloppy, wet noise rang through the hallway.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Riley took only a few seconds for a deep breath every minute or so before resuming the beating his slender neck was taking.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Riley resumed beating his own cock as he gulped down ladydick faster and faster, in disbelief that she was fucking his throat so hard. It felt like he was trying to swallow a light pole, except it tasted like honey body lotion and curved to fit his bulging neck.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Alexis devolved into primitive grunts and moans as she continued to jackhammer the soft orifice underneath her. "This is so much better when he's awake," she joked to herself, watching the red-tinged blur bob up and down with her cock's thrusts.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Alexis felt her balls tense as pleasure began churning inside her swollen sack. They bounced off her brother's chin with each slam, each hit sending her closer to the edge. She flexed every muscle in her body and forced her brother's head as far down as it would go, pushing in all 12 inches and stretching her brother's neck to its limit. Riley's eyes went wide in shock, unwarned that his sister was about to blow her load down his throat.

Alexis' testicles tightened as a thick helping of cum was launched through her oversized tool, her girth expanding to accept the volume of the load. Riley's throat bulged further as her dick expanded and offered no extra room between its size and the passage around it. Riley's eyes went blank as his own prick sent a tidal wave of its own. Riley fired several thick strands of jizz between his sister's legs and across her feet. Discharging the entirety of his ball's contents, he splattered his seed across the hallway floor.

Alexis moaned at full volume before emptying the largest cumshot of her life directly into her little brother's belly. She could feel everything in her body move to produce even more cum and extend the belly-filling orgasm for as long as possible. Riley could feel hot spurts of cum blasting halfway down his esophagus and into his stomach, filling it to the brim with her love. Like he had just drank an entire milkshake, Riley had never felt so full in his life, and all he could do was struggle for air as Alexis tried to impregnate him from the front.

"Oh my fucking god!" bellowed Alexis

Riley could feel something rising up from his stomach, like he was puking. That couldn't be right he thought. He had removed his gag reflex long ago. Looking down at his lips wrapped around the base of Alexis's cock, he saw large globs of white ooze pouring out of the side of his mouth. The torrent of cum continued for several more blasts, pushing even more ejaculate out of the small openings between his lips. Riley had not taken a breath for minutes, his vision started to go black again. After feeling another few shots of jizz being directly deposited into him, Riley felt his sister's hands loosen. Her orgasm had concluded.

Alexis looked down, trying to catch her breath, before realizing her mistake and apologizing in a rushed voice, "Fuck, I was supposed to warn you, I am so sorry." Alexis took a step backward, dragging twelve inches of deflating cock from her brother's full mouth. Riley coughed out ounces of cum, spilling onto his shirt and running down his chin. Dazed and fading, he looked up into his sister's eyes, doing his best to display gratitude for the large meal he had just been served. He grasped her newly flaccid cock and started licking off what was left of her load, causing Alexis to moan in surprise.

His hand let her go and his strength failed him. His vision turned blurry and he fell backwards, his clothes drenched and his stomach full of his big sister's cum. Unable to catch himself, Alexis tried to grab him before he fell, but she wasn't close enough. His back slammed into their parents' door, sending Riley tumbling onto the ground, sticky with his sister's love. Incapable of moving or thinking, Riley sluggishly looked around the dimly lit room he found himself in. He glanced up at his beautiful sister, standing in the hallway with an open mouth and a large, dripping cock between her legs.

Riley looked to his left and remembered why he was even there. Jamie lay on the bed, his upper body obscured from his sight. All he could see was Jamie's legs dangling off the side. They were spread apart and revealed a twitching, gaping hole dripping out its own flood of semen. Standing next to him was a very familiar, older redhead, with a very wet and very long cock hanging about ten inches below her hips. A look of shock filled her face while her hands covered her crotch and breasts, unable to hide their beauty, as she looked at the two ruined boys strewn about her room. Riley's eyesight dimmed further as he looked at his mom standing above him, her large cock swinging gently above a smooth sack containing two giant testicles. He faded to sleep again. Darkness closed in on his vision. His final image being his mom's cock starting to harden again.