The Horne Saga Ch. 01: Stuck Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up and moving towards the back door, "One last thing, make sure you get that debris off the roof in front of your window. It's an eyesore. I mean it. Thanks again, sweetie". She blew him a kiss as she swung open the door and disappeared behind the house headed for the garage door, same as her husband.

Riley took a moment to scan his backyard, a large wooden fence blocked his view of the neighbors and protected a well-cut lawn adorned by various trees and rose bushes. Their house was tucked neatly into an older gated suburb. They were set on all sides by old homes of brick and wood, each individually designed with their own quirks and features. The area was more woodland with large trees towering over each home. They made their home nice and cool in the summer months but they were a bitch to clean up after.

"Alright, I guess it's time to get to work." Riley stood up and stretched on his tippy toes, causing his ass to bounce as he brought his weight back down. "I guess no one cared about you this morning." Riley giggled, looking down at the large mass jotting out from his crotch.

The next hour and a half was spent cleaning up various bits of filth throughout the house. Laundry, shower scrubbing, and some general tidying up left Riley both bored and tired. His list was only halfway finished and he was quickly losing steam.

"Jeez, this sucks," huffed Riley in frustration, "I just need a break and I'll get right back to work", hoping that he wasn't lying to himself.

Riley trotted up to his room through the tight stairwell that turned 90 degrees into his own hallway. His parent room was on his left, a full bathroom was sitting at the top of the stairs, and the remaining two rooms sat side by side on the right. He passed his brother's room and headed to the end of the hallway to the room he got to call his own. His sister got to sleep in the basement with her own bathroom and a closet twice the size of his. He tried to trade her but she and Riley's parents insisted she needed the privacy.

"Ugh!" whined Riley as he entered his room and threw himself onto his small bed. He sat there contemplating the unmanageable amount of work he had left when he flipped onto his side and stared out the window.

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot. I should probably clean off all those branches before I forget again. At least I won't have them fucking up my view anymore", Riley propped himself up and tossed himself to his feet.

Outside Riley's window was a small roof angled downward. Riley used to climb out there as a kid with his siblings to watch through his neighbor's windows. They saw very little except for a few naked people and the occasional argument. They did it for years until they started getting ready for high school and reaching a more responsible age. They quit doing this shortly after for fear of getting caught and they rarely spoke about the habit with each other again. However, it was a nice memory of him and his siblings being perverts together, an experience that really allowed them to bond. Now, that small, angled roof was housing several large tree branches that got knocked down after a large storm last week.

Riley reminisced over those years and recalled his fondest memory. He had climbed out by himself one day and was watching through his opposite neighbor's window when he saw a large, muscular man through the bathroom window. The man flipped on the light and shuffled around the room doing god knows what. Riley couldn't see his face at the time thanks to their window blocking him, but he could see a perfectly sculpted body using the toilet next to said window.

The man had undone his jeans, pulled out a cock almost as large as Riley's, and started relieving himself into the toilet. Riley remembered getting so excited seeing the hung man in all of his glory, unfamiliar with seeing such a well-endowed man in his youth. Riley remembered breathing heavily and experiencing what he later found out was arousal. Riley stared at the man for what seemed like an eternity as he held an instrument that fascinated and scared him. Then Riley remembered the part that brought him the most shock. A revelation that shook the poor budding teen to his very core. When the man was done and stuffed his giant, flaccid member back in his pants, he turned towards the mirror to wash his hands and freshen up. He bent over to cup his hand and stared into the mirror as he lean over, exposing his hidden face to Riley.

It was Riley's dad! He was at the neighbor's house that night for a dinner party and must have used the upstairs bathroom to empty himself. This shocked and confused Riley, but he couldn't deny that his dad was hot and packing, a statement the young boy had not considered before that night. Riley spent a long time coming to grips with the confusing reveal but came to believe that there is nothing wrong with recognizing someone's gifts and it was perfectly normal to get excited by such a lewd sight. However, that memory always seems to pop up during his more erotic moments whether Riley wanted them to happen or not. The memory made Riley's manhood swell, and he could feel himself breathing heavier. He shook the memory from his head and started contemplating more normal fantasies, like his pretty neighbors or his high school crush, Sophie, the girl Riley modeled himself after.

Riley looked down at his rising tool as blood rushed downward at a momentum he could control. His urges got the better of him as he started rubbing gently against the pole-sitting sideways in his spandex. "Okay, I guess I can have some fun for a little while I catch my breath," Riley said with a hushed voice, biting his lip. "I'll warm myself up a bit, get rid of these branches, and REALLY use this empty house to my advantage." A devilish smile spread across his pink, glossy lips.

Riley moved to the large duffle bag that he had stashed underneath his bed. Unzipping the bag revealed a large pile of toys and accessories he used during his personal love sessions. Rummaging through the bag, he pulled out some numbing lube, his favorite XXL butt plug, and "Frank". Frank was his favorite. It was a large, realistic dildo with a cock at least 10 inches from the balls. He tossed the toys on the bed and started sliding down his tights and panties to his ankles. Putting a towel on his bed, he picked up the lube and uncapped it. The noise reminding him of the slightly too loud, late-night sessions his mother teased him about.

Far from the first time he's done this, he started coating his left two fingers in the smooth gel. Once thoroughly coated, he brought his two fingers to his tight pink asshole and slid them inside. He was still a little loose from the night before, and his fingers slid easily inside of him. He let out a soft moan as he rested his fingers inside him.

"Oh fuck..."

He slid them out and began to run his digits along the outer rim of his pink opening, coating the sides with the slick jelly. He brought them out and applied another coat of lube before starting the process all over again. He began sawing into himself as he began stretching himself out even more, opening his fingers and pulling on the sides of the wet hole. Once he was nice and relaxed, he picked up the large shiny anal plug that was sitting on his bed.

It was cute, with a red jewel on the round end, and the narrow metal section, that would hold the plug in place, was closer to the same girth as the large dildo on the bed. Riley coated the plug with a generous slathering of lube and slowly inserted it into his tight little ring. The plug made a quiet pop noise as it took its position inside the feminine boy that owned it.

Riley panted as he quickly adjusted to its girth holding himself up on the bed as he bent over and accepted his thick little guest. He glanced at the large, veiny toy laying rigidly on his bed, and a small smile crept across his face again.

"You're next," He cooed. He glanced out the window briefly and cursed under his breath, "Damnit, I forgot again. I should really get that done before Mom gets home. Give me one second, big guy," Riley whispered as he caressed the battering ram that was about to storm his gate.

Riley stood up, with the large plug still sitting snuggly inside of him, and swiftly pulled up his panties and spandex. His large, throbbing cock was straining hard against the confines of the fabric. With his organ in place, he meekly shuffled towards the window, trying not to move too much so as to cause undue friction against his sensitive glands.

Putting his fingers underneath the window handle, he yanked it up with as much force as he could muster. The window barely moved. After checking that it was in fact unlocked, he tried again to lift the window, with it only moving up by an inch or two.

"This old ass house, I swear to God," groaned Riley. The older home had settled in recent years, and that movement has jammed the window in its usual down position. Taking a broader stance and collecting as much strength as his girly body would allow, he yanked up the window a third time with much more success.

"Ha!" cheered Riley letting the calm summer breeze blow across his tied-up hair, flapping gently in the wind.

With the window in the up position, Riley began crawling out onto the roof, trying hard not to get his shirt dirty. Holding up his slender frame with one arm, he used the other to begin picking up and throwing sticks off the roof. Once all the larger sticks were removed, Riley looked up briefly, staring at the opposite window where he saw his dad all those years ago, feeling his already semi-hard cock begin protruding even more. Embarrassed by the thought, he began crawling backward into his room, trying not to bang his man-meat on the bottom of the window.

With his feet firmly on the ground of his bedroom, Riley tried to stand up to avoid smacking his massive nutsack on the window frame, a pain made common by the unreal size of his jewels. Fixated on protecting his hyper-sensitive privates, Riley rose even higher when he felt his lower back lightly tap the underside of the window pane.

(Whack!)

Riley felt a sharp pain course through his back as the window came sliding down with a surprisingly heavy amount of force.

"Owwww! What the fuck?" screamed Riley.

The window had been unexpectedly closed by Riley's subtle strike, which the window responded to by crashing down around his midsection at the narrowest point of his waist. Riley tried to arch his back to lift up the window, but it had latched itself and pinned Riley into a very inescapable position. He tried to reach backward and lift up on the window, but he couldn't find the strength to even shift the window up a little.

His chest lay flat against the roof, and his ass was up in the air inside his room. He tried kicking and wiggling to get himself free, yet nothing seemed to make any progress.

"Fuck, this is embarrassing," he whined, "and of course, there is no one home to help me. Great."

Riley lay there for at least 20 minutes, all the while trying to get the stuck window off of his back. Much to his frustration, however, he was completely stuck, both bored and still sexually frustrated

Suddenly, Riley heard the sound of a car pulling up towards the front of the house and some light laughter in the distance. After a few seconds, the car drove away shortly after a car door was slammed closed.

"Someone's home," Riley thought with equal parts hope and embarrassment. "I need their help to get me out of this. Maybe Dad or James are home early. They're big and strong. They can get this thing off of me."

Riley began yelling for help, as he was sure someone would approach the house and hear him. After a few seconds, though, he was sure he heard the front door slam closed. He heard the noise through the opening to his sides in the window, both large enough to barely hear into his room. Riley began yelling towards the window and stomping his feet, hoping to get the person's attention. After less than a minute of flailing, he heard footsteps approaching his door.

"Thank you, sweet, merciful Jesus. Help, I'm stuck and need help." Bellowed Riley.

Riley heard his door open and turned towards the glass to see who was his savior. The glass was too clean and far too reflective to see anyone inside. All he could see was himself and his beet-red face. He saw someone's stomach and hips approach him through the opening but the dark room and odd angle made it impossible to make out any details.

"Help. This thing fell, and I can't get it off of me. Can you lift it?"

Unable to hear or see anything inside, he could vaguely make out a tall silhouette in the shadow as the person walked towards them, positioning themselves right behind Riley. He could see them trying to press up on the top of the window, but it didn't seem to budge for them either. They yanked ever harder, and the window barely moved a centimeter. After a few more tries, the person gave up and threw their hands up in frustration.

"Try to lube it up before manhandling it," Riley hollered to the mystery person behind them. He swore he could hear a faint snicker from behind, but it was too quiet to be sure.

The shadowy figure turned around and started heading for Riley's door. "Good, they must be going to get some WD-40 for the window. Hurry back! I don't want to be ravaged by a wild animal or something!" Riley said, with fear in his voice and his large, toned, ass still protruding into the air.

The figure stopped halfway towards the door and looked to face the bed in Riley's room. Riley froze. He remembered that all of his toys were still on the bed, plus the abnormally large dildo waiting to be shoved inside of him.

"Oh my god, they're going to see everything. The whole family is going to know what I am!" Riley panicked. While never explicitly stating his sexuality to his family, he always tried to be vague about his preferences, and now all of his sins are laid bare to this random family member.

Is it his mom, full of disappointment? Is it his dad, full of shame? Or, god forbid, one of his siblings, James or Alexis, who would make fun of him until the end of time for this. The thoughts swirled through Riley's head as he tried to recall who would come home so early on him.

The figure stood stoically for a good half minute before heading towards the door once again. Before stopping once last time and looking towards Riley in such a helpless position. Riley could almost barely see them and wondered what kind of harsh judgments were being cast upon him at that moment. The person turned back towards the door, and Riley could hear a faint click.

"What was that?" questioned Riley.

The figure flipped back around and tiptoed toward Riley.

"What the hell are you doing?" barked Riley. Unable to fully turn around and confront the person.

The cloaked individual crept up behind Riley and tried once more to force the window free, or perhaps they wanted to confirm that it was truly stuck. Riley lay there puzzled, wondering what the creature was up to.

(Whap!)

Riley yelped as a heavy force smacked his ass cheek with enough momentum to leave a bruise.

"What the fuck was that for?" snarled Riley, tears forming in his eyes.

(Whap!)

The heavy hand struck his other cheek, causing it to jiggle from the sudden hit. Riley cried out in pain as his backend was assaulted by what he was sure had to be a family member.

"Fuck me!" Riley pleaded, hoping that whoever was spanking him would stop. The pain was intense, but even more concerningly, the strikes were causing him to get excited.

The exposed position and the rough horseplay were making blood surge towards the barely covered appendage in his tights causing it to grow.

After a few more good whacks, Riley could feel his cock start to stiffen and rise from the abuse, an experience he was familiar with but not in such a perplexing scene.

"Please stop! You don't know what you're doing to me," Riley begged.

That's when he felt two large hands grab both of his ass cheeks and begin kneading them like two fat loaves of dough. Riley began to whimper as the humiliation and stimulation made it impossible to hide the baseball bat forming along the side of his left leg. This person was getting off on the position he was in and was actively trying to make him hornier.

"Who the hell is doing this to me?" Riley panted, unable to stop the violation from happening to his squishy asscheeks.

After a few minutes of worshiping his fat ass, Riley felt the person behind him slip their fingers underneath his waistband.

"Wait! No! Don't take off my pants! Please! I'm begging you." Riley sobbed. The person behind him paused for a moment, probably wondering what they should do. Ignoring him, however, they yanked down his pants, panties and all, to his ankles. Riley cried from embarrassment with a face that couldn't be redder if you painted it. He looked back, trying to see their face and show his desperation, but before he could look past his ass at the person, they stood up.

Riley felt a light finger tapping on the red jewel currently covering his cute sphincter. His secret was out. This person now knew the sexual fantasies plaguing young Riley's mind, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Please don't tell anyone," Riley bargained, "I'll do anything."

Riley was sure he heard a faint chuckle behind him, but before he could process that reaction, he felt four fingers insert themselves underneath the corners of the plug. He gasped as the mysterious figure slowly pulled out the toy, leaving a gaping, pulsing hole covered in lube. Riley went limp as the sudden evacuation of such a large toy left both shock and pleasure running through his body.

"Wha..." Riley tried to weakly ask what they were doing, but he gasped again as two long fingers invaded the quickly closing hole around them.

"Fuuuuu..."

His mind turned into mush as the person began to aggressively molest his hole, stretching it even more as he lay there. He couldn't hide his arousal as his virgin hole was breached for the first time by someone else. His cock began to throb in the air and leave a large, wet stain against the window seal. He was being penetrated, and he was getting turned on by it. Who was doing this? What sick family member would want to do such unspeakable things to his girly hole?

Before he could come up with a good guess, he felt the person's fingers leave his anus and take a step back away from him. Panting and out of the air, he could only weakly prop himself into his arms and look towards the assailant. He saw them over by his bed and digging through his duffle bag. Unable to see what they grabbed, the person walked back behind Riley and began messing with something he couldn't see.

Suddenly, he felt a cool liquid begin running down his crack. "Lube?" he wondered. "Are they going to shove one of my toys inside of me?" Why would they...? Before he could finish his thought, the same two fingers from before entered his hole again, coating the sensitive area in an even thicker coat of lube. Riley's stomach entered his throat as he was bewildered by the overtly sexual action.

Loose and slippery enough to take a train up his ass, he braced himself for the penetration of a large dildo into his guts. The person behind him shuffled for a bit and appeared to take off some clothes, definitely trying to make themselves more comfortable. He heard the bottle of lube squirting onto something behind him and wondered what toy this deranged creature was about to wreck him with. The figure dropped the bottle of lube and repositioned themselves back behind Riley.

That's when he felt it. A large dome getting pressed against the wet hole in between his two fat cheeks. This thing was massive. No. A monster. Even with all of his stretching and pre-play, the sheer girth of the head couldn't seem to breach the tight hole it was knocking against.