The Horne Saga Ch. 01: Stuck Twice

Story Info
A hung femboy finds himself stuck in an akward position.
9.8k words
4.68
23.8k
64

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story I've ever written so any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks for reading my work but be warned, It contains some intense stuff including incest, transgenderism, voyeurism, and noncon. Don't worry tho, everyone is still enjoying themselves. All characters are over 18. Enjoy!

...............................................................................

"Jesus Christ!"

Riley's eyes slammed closed as light pierced his green eyes, causing intense pain to volt through his head and forcing him to scream in frustration.

His soft hands shot up to protect his poor, abused eyesight and stop the blinding rays from further disturbing his sleep.

"Why! Why must everything that makes me happy have to be taken away?" Riley cried.

A towering figure stood over him, their face and body shadowed by the morning sun pouring in behind them.

A soft but stern voice radiated through the room, "Riley B Horne, I've let you sleep in every Saturday for the past four years, and the one day I need you up early, you still whine like a little..."

Riley's eyes shot up at the person above them with annoyance. He responded harshly, "Like a little what? A little girl?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't say stuff like that, but my point still stands. You promised you would spend your day off cleaning to pay me back for that little favor I did you."

Riley groaned as he flipped over and threw the covers off his body, standing up to get dressed.

"Sorry Mom, I forgot. I didn't get much sleep last night."

A smirk ran across the shrouded woman's face, "Based on the noises coming out of this room, I'm surprised anyone got any sleep last night!"

Riley blushed and turned to the mirror on his closet wall, judging himself as harshly as he did every morning.

The tall woman softened her stance and moved towards Riley, apologizing, "I'm sorry, sweetie. I know you kids have needs, and I shouldn't tease you about them. Loving yourself should be celebrated, not mocked."

Her slender but soft arms wrapped around the front of Riley and embraced him, sharing her warmth as her chest pressed into Riley's neck.

"I love you and accept you for whatever you want to become, we all do. It's important to us that you know that."

Riley felt better. He had been struggling with his identity since he started high school, and only in his last year did he truly start to accept who he was. When he was younger, he was one of the few boys who didn't develop much physically. He didn't grow any body hair, he couldn't develop any muscle, his face remained soft and feminine, and his voice was always higher pitched and more delicate than his peers.

His doctors told him he had a hormone imbalance that caused his body to produce less testosterone than it was supposed to. He wasn't bullied particularly hard about it, but he always had a hard time fitting in with his classmates despite the support he was used to receiving. That's why, during his sophomore year, he began to lean into his girly appearance and accept that he was not destined for masculinity.

Over the next two years, Riley grew out his long, reddish brown hair until it was almost shoulder-length and tied it into a long braided ponytail. He began dressing more femininely and convinced his mom and older sister to help him master his makeup. He started exercising to tone his physique and even started adding some more weight to his legs and glutes. Thanks to the support of his family and a lot of hard work, Riley actually started to feel cute in his unconventional body.

"Thanks, Mom, that really does mean more to me than you know."

"No problem, sweetie, and trust me, I understand your struggle more than I can admit." She let go of her son and gave him a playful whack on his butt. "Now get dressed. You have a lot to do today. After you're presentable, I made some breakfast for everyone."

"Oww, excuse you!" Riley turned to face his attacker, blushing again as a mild pain spread through his lower back, accompanied by a slight hint of pleasure. He decided not to tell Mom that part.

She gracefully walked out of the room, her face obscured from Riley's sight mostly hidden by a dense head of red hair, shutting the door tight behind her.

Riley thought that he was lucky to have such a supportive family while others struggled so much. He may not have the body he thought he would, but he has worked hard to love himself and even accept his true sexuality, even if he hasn't told his family that yet.

The next hour or so was spent doing the regular routine. A thorough shower, teeth brushing, hair drying, etc. He put on a light coat of blush and lipstick while finishing it off with some heavy eyeliner. His narrow jawline and higher cheekbones accentuated by the contour of his makeup. He was fairly pale in complexion with only the slightest hint of tan resting on his tight body.

"God, I look cute today," Riley boasted insincerely, rubbing his hands along his slender neck. "If only I were born a girl, I'd be the prettiest woman I know... Well, maybe all except one." His thoughts pictured his mother and all her majesty, but he brushed the fantasy aside to get back to work.

His smooth skin and delicate features made him indistinguishable from most girls in his senior class, which made him surprisingly popular with some of the boys and even a few of the ladies, but nothing ever came out of that except some light flirting. He never tried dating and no one ever asked him out. He asked some friends why and they said everyone was either too closed-minded to date him or they were too intimidated by him. Riley dismissed this, his insecurity was often hidden by false confidence only ever replace by the real things through the efforts of his friends and family.

"Now, what to wear for a long day of boring busy work," Riley jested as he rose from his bedroom table, naked as the day he was born, and sashayed towards his closet, swinging his hips back and forth.

His face and hair applied flawlessly, or to the best of his ability, he moved to assemble his outfit for that day. Standing in his small but well-stocked closet, he stared at the hundreds of girly options that hung neatly against the wall. Rows of various colors on everything from casual wear to sexy party dresses hung tightly packed together. Thousands of combinations presented themselves before him but every outfit starts with the same foundation. What panties should he wear?

They were the only things not entirely cute and feminine in his wardrobe as they were custom-made to fit his special body. While they lay perfectly folded in little stacks in his dresser, they consisted of the typical black and pink lace that he liked, with each one having to have a custom pouch sewn into the side of it. Every day, he would select one and slip it on, but he was always reminded of the one thing that made it impossible to be his true girly self.

He looked down at it, as it hung limply atop his sack. Its bulbous head and thick shaft reached partway down his thighs while being slightly angled by the gigantic pair of testicles that sat underneath it. This thing was a monster, and it was made even larger while slumbering on his 5'5" (165cm) frame that couldn't weigh more than 120 lbs (54kg). He hated it.

It made no sense to him. How could a girly boy like him who couldn't produce enough testosterone to even grow peach fuzz above his lip be born with a member that would put most pornstars to shame? He measured it when he first started buying panties and the tape showed it as nearly 9 ⅓ inches (23cm) long while being nearly 7 inches (18cm) around. His nuts were nearly the size of two oranges, sitting tightly underneath his pelvis and making it impossible to hide a bulge in anything that wasn't a dress or baggy.

He sighed and reasoned to himself, "I'm just hanging around the house today, so I guess I don't need to be too modest. I mean, They've seen it before, and they said they don't mind it. Plus, it's Saturday, so why shouldn't I be comfortable while doing chores?"

He stuffed himself into a pair of black underwear while making sure he was snug inside his protective pouch. It stretched to accommodate the sheer size of the beast, but it was well-tailored and accepted his package easily. Next, he put on a pink, long-sleeve, t-shirt with a deep V, leaving the front held together by only a few inches of cloth. He bought it during his last vacation and he loved how it went up just underneath his chest, leaving his toned stomach visible but covering up his soft but flat chest. Then he stretched on a pair of black tights that shaped his jiggly ass into even more of a perfect peach than it already was.

He loved how it showed off all the hard work he had been doing with squats lately, and he only wished that these pants didn't leave such a massive bulge protruding across his lap. You could see almost everything he was working with, and he wouldn't dream of wearing such a lewd thing in public without a cute skirt hiding his secret.

After this, he fastened on a black choker his sister got him for his 18th birthday a few months ago, and he really started to appreciate how it made him look. Lastly, he threw on a pair of pink and white sneakers that completed his outfit, making him look casual and sexy at the same time. He stepped back in front of the mirror to make sure he wasn't too obvious about his junk and to make sure he looked as cute as he thought he did. He did.

"Guess it's time to head downstairs and say hi to everyone before I get to work. Today is going to be long and hard," he cheekily joked to himself. Adjusting his bulge before exiting the room.

He pranced down the stairs, making little noise as his butt jiggled underneath his narrow frame. Turning left, he saw his family there waiting for him, enjoying the remnants of the once-bountiful breakfast. The table was a light brown wooden slab polished to a shine with various plates and glasses strewn across it once containing a probably very delicious breakfast. The sun shined intensely through the kitchen window, amplifying the various orange and brown colors that dotted the room.

"Maybe if you ate before you got ready, you wouldn't miss out on breakfast every morning."

The voice came from his older brother, James, a slightly taller version of himself but only with a bit more muscle, a head of shoulder-length brown hair, and piercing brown eyes with a hint of green trapped inside them. He also had a similar feminine physique and face but he decided to dress more like a boy than the pretty girl his little brother aspired to be. He wore a ripped-up band T-shirt and a pair of loose basketball shorts.

"You think I'd let you all see me without looking my best? I do have a reputation to uphold, you know? It's fine; I haven't eaten in like twelve hours, so I didn't need food anyway." Riley sarcastically quipped, bounding towards the table to take a seat next to his cute older brother.

Their mom turned around from the open refrigerator door to face Riley, "Sorry, sweetie, I can make you something special if you want," she said with her most concerned voice.

"It's cool," chirped Riley. "I'll just wait until lunch to eat something; I gotta get started on my list as soon as possible so I can actually enjoy my day." Riley leaned backward in their chair stretching their arms high and exposing the two small pink nipples hidden under his shirt.

Her green eyes looked at him with concern, with a hint of red spreading across her cheeks. Looking back to the fridge, she pleaded, "Okay, but I don't want you starving yourself, it's bad for you." Riley nodded in agreement.

His mom was always so loving and beautiful. She was taller than Riley by at least six inches, standing at nearly 5'11" without heels, and was far more voluptuous than he could ever hope to be. He got his red hair from her, and he only wished he could someday look half as womanly as she does. She had broader shoulders and wide hips, with a decently narrow waist. She was a bit more plump than Riley or his sister, but she was in great shape for someone her age. The slight wrinkles on her face made her distinguished in his eyes, and a lifetime of healthy living left her with a nice body that created seeds of envy inside Riley.

He was mostly jealous of her chest, however. While she didn't carry anything crazy, her DD breasts were still full in her old age and only sagged a minuscule amount. He had begged her to let him get implants to match her, but she talked him out of it as it would have destroyed his back in the long term and she wanted to protect her sweet little boy. She taught him to love himself as he is and not to aspire to be just another her. She taught him it's okay to be different and that no one had to fit into a particular gender role perfectly.

Despite all of the reassurance she gave him, he could never help but envy how she looked, especially with all the beauty a woman her age could still carry. Her name was Evelyn, and she had made him a more healthy and confident person. His sister, on the other hand...

"Maybe if you stopped being such a little bitch and didn't spend 20 minutes picking out your socks, then you might actually get some food next time.," the voice coming from across the table said insultingly.

Evelyn's eyes darted to her daughter with a look of fury behind them. "You say another curse word like that, and I swear you will be doing his chores today for him?"

"Sheesh, I'm only messing with him. You know I love him", the voice, which belonged to his slightly older sister, Alexis. "In my defense, how's he ever going to get a date when he spends all day trying to look pretty?"

Riley teased, "Oh, so you think I look pretty?"

"I will throw that coffee maker at you, I swear to god!" hissed Alexis.

Riley stuck out his tongue and sat down.

"Please shut the hell up."

The voice came out of the tall older man sitting to the left of Riley from behind a laptop. Henry, or his more popular title as Riley's dad, was tall at 6'2'' (187cm) with big shoulders and a more chiseled jawline. Far more muscled than Riley or even his brother James, he was well-built, strong, and cleanly shaven to his tan skin. His brown eyes displayed only confidence and compassion as he loved his family and worked hard to provide a home big enough for all of them. He had brown hair, some light greying on the side, and a more mature hairline, but he wore it with style into a neatly combed fade. Wearing his trademark dress shirt and slacks, he stood up.

"I love all of you, but you guys need to learn when to relax and quit bitching at each other."

Evelyn's eyes furrowed at her husband.

"Sorry honey," he dropped his shoulders, "That slipped out. Apologies later, I gotta go."

He moved towards the backdoor exit of the kitchen while grabbing his laptop and hot cup of coffee inside his favorite silver thermos.

Evelyn kissed his cheek and spoke in a disarming tone as he passed her, "It's fine, just be safe on your way to work and try not to let them eat up the rest of our weekend with you if you can help it."

He embraced her back, "Don't worry, I'll be home around 6 and we can spend the night watching a movie or something. I may have to stop back in an hour or two to shower and put on some nice clothes. I may or may not be giving a presentation today, I get to find out when I get into the office. Anyway, I love you all, especially you, Riley, you're my favorite," he joked with a full smile taunting his other offspring.

James and Alexis boo'd as he left the house, smirking while he walked towards his car. Today was going to be busy for him, so he needed to cut his family time short, an act he made more often than he'd like to.

Riley blushed and said he loved him back as he left Riley's line of sight.

James stood up next pushing the chair backwards and reaching for the phone in his pocket. The act causes his pants to hug his figure exposing a subtle outline along his leg. Riley and Alexis glimpsed it briefly before turning their heads away in bashful unison. Their faces becoming hot from the brief exposure.

"Alright, I'm heading down to Michael and Michelle's place to hang out for today. Mom, can you give me a ride or do I have to drive myself?"

Evelyn gave a blank expression and retorted while closing the heavy refrigerator door, "If you can drive yourself to college, you can drive yourself down the street a few blocks."

James looked down, "Fine, I'll be back at the same time as Dad, I might come back early if they're too busy crawling on top of each other again." James looked at his phone again and started typing a message while he started moving away from the table.

He glided to his mom and kissed her cheek after which he turned his back to her. Shuffling towards the front door, he intentionally bumped into Alexis, "By the way, I think you DO look pretty today," he winked at Riley who was now blushing red.

Alexis mean mugged Riley.

"Pretty or not, I'm still better looking than you." Alexis chimed while standing up herself.

She was right Riley thought to himself. He glared at his childhood rival, taking in her appearance and reminding himself how adorable he thought she looked.

She was a little shorter than Mom at about 5'10" and was way more intense in terms of demeanor. She was skinny, with two perky but smaller breasts nestled on her chest. They could have been bigger than a C cup but they suited her small waist and longer legs well.

She didn't eat much, and Mom always got on her about getting some more meat on her bones. Despite her skinny frame, she was more athletic than starved-looking, like a runner who spent too much time training. Her face was as beautiful as mom's and would have gotten her any guy in school, if only she wasn't more interested in womanly attributes. She did have a full head of wild red hair that cascaded down her toned back in a loose style. Her legs and butt were tight but not nearly as plump as Riley's who could barely fit into most of the pairs of pants he owned. He suspected she was jealous of his more endowed hindquarters but she never admitted it. She wore some baggy cargo pants and a skin-tight white tank top that hugged her figure snuggly. Her green eyes complimented her smooth skin and cute face perfectly, two traits she happened to share with her brother.

"Plus, I don't have to do any chores today because I was smart enough to get them done yesterday," Alexis spoke with a tone of arrogance. "Guess who gets to go out shopping today without an annoying little brother to ask a million questions?"

She pointed at herself with both thumbs.

"Later Femboy," she teased as she strutted out of the room.

Riley did not like being called that and he hoped the mall was still closed just to spite his sister. It made him feel dirty and disrespected. He didn't care how much he loved his sister, he was going to stand up for himself the next time she called him that. Riley's mom sat down in her place, "She needs to learn to talk to you better", Riley stared as his sister followed James out the door.

"I have to leave too," his mom said softly, "I have a lot of errands to run today. Can I trust you to get your list of chores done today?"

Riley nodded.

"I might be out late too if my personal stuff takes too long, if not, I should be back in around noon" she followed, "so at least you'll have the house all to yourself while you work." A half-hearted smile rested on her lips and Riley couldn't help but want to make her happy.

Evelyn stood up and walked around the table, hugging her son from behind again. Her sweet scent filled Riley's senses and he felt safe under her embrace.

"I love you, sweetie. Call me if you get into any trouble today", she said, kissing the top of his head.

"I love you too, Mom," Riley mumbled under his crushing mom's weight.