The Horne Saga Ch. 01: Stuck Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, are they using Frank? They are going to use the largest toy I own on me?" Riley was shocked. "How could someone in my own family want to rape me with a toy that could cause so much damage?

The head pushed forward. His hole stretched to accommodate such a beast, but even the person's full strength is having a hard time getting such a massive tool inside of him. They pushed even harder, and Riley could only squeal as the large head made a loud pop noise from taking the boy's cherry.

"Uhhh..." Riley moaned as the person rested the monumental head inside of him, letting his hole get used to such a large invader. Riley felt like he was sitting on a doorknob and he moaned with a mixture of fear, anger, and lust as his hole maxed out on its stretchability.

Thirty seconds passed, and Riley could feel the behemoth inside of him shift forward. The shaft of the cock was not any more narrow than the head, as it plunged even deeper into his unclaimed boy pussy. Pain jolted through Riley as he focused on his breathing and relaxed his muscles. This wasn't the first time he had taken something so large, but he also didn't get to control the pace of it either. He needed to open up and accept the stranger as they impaled him, otherwise, he knew he might get hurt.

.

The large toy continued to enter him, one inch after another. "At least this person knows to go slow," Riley thought, with equal amounts of pleasure and pain rampaging through his body. Another two inches pushed their way into his passage, making themselves at home. Another two inches entered and then another, it seemed the inches just kept coming, and Riley was sure that he should have bottomed out by now. Its length seemed to never end, as Riley kept breathing heavily as even more dildo was shoved into his ever-expanding intestines. Riley didn't remember Frank being this big when he rode him last night or maybe the situation was messing with his perception of reality, either way, Riley braced for the bottom of the toy to reach his ass.

Another two inches entered him, and Riley could finally feel the base of the toy. Why was it so big? His stomach bulged from its inhuman size and he felt like his stomach was being crushed by its weight. Why did it feel warmer than usual? His insides felt like they were on fire. That's when Riley felt something he did not expect. He felt a massive pair of balls snuggled up against his. They were far too loose to be his dildo. They were too big. Riley felt two warm hands grab him by the waist, and Riley realized, he was getting fucked by a real cock. A really big cock!

He had just lost his virginity, and it was someone from his family who just took it. His mind raced as he wondered who was assaulting his asscheeks. Was it Dad? Did he secretly find him attractive too? Maybe it was James. He said he looked pretty. Maybe he was hiding something about himself as well. Maybe it's one of James' friends or a neighbor. Riley couldn't believe the absurd depravity of the unknown person currently hilted inside of his aching boy pussy.

Before he had a chance to really process the fucked-up scenario he was in, the person behind him pulled out two-thirds of their cock. Riley tried to guess the size. Eleven? No. Twelve inches. The sheer scale of the leviathan currently making a man out of him would be impossible to take if he hadn't practiced so much with his toys. This was going to destroy his girly ass, and Riley's own massive cock could not possibly be any harder.

The assailant shoved their dick back into Riley as another moan escaped his lips. They pulled it out again, and with greater speed and force, they jammed it back in, forcing Riley to let out a girly whimper. The person's soft hand wrapped around Riley, and he could faintly hear moans leaving the person's mouth. They slowly pulled out half their length before quickly inserting it yet again. This motion continued as Riley's airtight hole gripped the massive cock as it pulled and pushed its way into Riley's dominated tunnel.

He couldn't make out who the moans belonged to as they quickened their pace even further. They were slow enough to let Riley adjust to their size, but they were building speed quickly as they began sawing in and out of Riley's tight pink exit.

Riley's breathing quickened as the perpetrator began pulling out even more of their shaft before ramming it even harder into Riley's bussy. After a few attempts, the invaded pulled out their entire length except for the head and with all of their strength, slammed it into Riley causing his eyes to go wide from shock. They began ramming their steel tube into Riley with the same level of force and even more speed.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Fuck! You're hammering me too hard? You're going to break my hole!" He screamed louder as his feminine ass was conquered by such a gigantic beast. His cock was dripping precum, and he started to feel that familiar feeling he would get with his toys.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

The person was going even faster, and Riley was sure their cock had to look like a blur if he was able to see it. They ravished his hole and showed no sign of letting up their speed. Their movement was animalistic as their tool spread apart and pierced his guts. Riley felt his balls tighten as his heart raced.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

"Fuck, you're going to make me cum you sick fuck!" Riley moaned with feigned disgust. "Uhhh, OH MY GOD!", his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap! Plap!

Riley's whole body tensed up as a large load began pulsing through his balls. His 9-inch cock arched up, and a large bulge appeared at the base of his cock, rapidly approaching the tip. A thick string of cum flew out the end and splattered against the wall beneath him. A second load coursed through his cock and repainted the wall with another coat of jizz. Three more strings flew out of him, each slightly smaller than the one before. His body shivered, and a wave of ecstasy washed over him.

Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap!

The assailant's cock was even more slick from the fucking as they tightened their grip on Riley. Despite the impressive show that his cock put on and the large puddle of femboy jizz below him, the brute behind him did not let up even a little in their attack.

Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap!

The assault continued as Riley started to come down from his high.

Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap! Wap!

"They are still brutalizing me? How long are they gonna go? Someone else could come home at any time and see me getting my asshole devastated." Riley thought as the large cock began dripping from the large amounts of lube coating Riley's bright red cheeks.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

For another ten minutes, Riley had his hole stretched to its absolute limits. He moaned and writhed while such decimation was enacted in his most private area. "This person's stamina is insane to pound me for so long without letting up." Riley mused. "They must really think I'm pretty to do such brutal things to me."

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

After another five minutes, Riley felt his cock begin to harden again. He was so turned on that his body demanded him to fire his seed again, and he was happy to indulge. His stiff member rose again as Riley moaned loudly on his bedroom roof. The loud plaps emanating from his bedroom and the intense pleasure as his boyhood was abused made him even more erect than he was before, and a large smile rested on his face. He loved this.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Every part of his body was experiencing intense pleasure as this person had their way with him. He started to get dizzy from the fucking as all of the blood in his body went to maintaining his rock-hard cock and repairing his destroyed asshole. He can't hold out any longer as the person behind gripped his waist even harder. His cock throbbed from the intensity, and the mystery person's cock began ramming itself in even faster than before. He felt it coming, and he knew they were close too.

Shlap! Shlap! Shlap!

Riley's cock stood rigid again, and another large shot of cum went flying into the same soaked wall. While not as big as before, his balls managed to produce another three strings of cum, as pleasure was sent up his spine and made his head go fuzzy. The person with the monster's cock hilted their meat inside of him and let out a loud moan. Riley couldn't think straight to figure out who it belonged to as even more pleasure washed over him. Riley felt his asshole expand even further, causing him to wince, and an unfamiliar sensation was felt deep inside of him.

Riley felt a warm, thick liquid pumping into any free space he had left inside of him. His hole expanded again as another blast was felt inside. He was being inflated by raw cum. This person had to be shooting more jizz into him than he had produced in the past week. He felt pulse after pulse as even more ejaculate was deposited inside of him. At least ten heavy ropes of sticky, hot batter were now being stored inside of him. He had never felt so full in his life.

His head was spinning from such an attack on such a sensitive body part. His organs were rearranged and stretched beyond what most normal humans could tolerate. The massive cock was slowly deflating inside of him, and after Riley took a deep breath, he felt it slowly withdraw out of his gaping hole with a waterfall of cum following it. He heard the cock smack against the invader's leg and could feel a torrent of cum splashing into the ground below him, slowly merging with the large puddle he made himself.

His pants were soaked in cum, and all he could feel now was a massive opening inside of his intestines where a foot-long cock used to be. The ecstasy was too much, and his vision started to go dark and his legs began to shake. Riley looked up at the houses around him, frantically trying to make sense of his situation, and saw a distant curtain close quickly as the world faded around him. He squinted at the potential voyeur before his remaining energy fled from his body. His unconscious body went limp laying both exhausted and satisfied, hanging out of his bedroom window, his asshole a fiery mess of its usual cute self, and his cute face lying calmly against his roof.

...................................................................................................

Riley woke up sometime later. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, right? Riley reckoned to himself. His asshole was throbbing from the deep fucking he got earlier. He was lying in his own bed, a thin sheet covering his sweaty body from the open air. A large stain under his butt where cum was still leaking out.

"They must have gotten me out of the window when I passed out," deduced Riley, "but who the hell would fuck me so savagely while I was completely defenseless?"

Riley sat up. Their butt still sore as they looked around the room. "Where did they go?", with a small amount of disappointment in his voice.

He stood up and realized he was completely naked. He looked down at his slender body and narrow waist and saw that his stomach and chest were covered in even more cum. His throat was sore too, like someone was choking him while he slept. Riley smacked his lips together, licking off a salty and sticky coating. He could swear it tasted familiar, but he was still dazed from the buttfucking he had just endured. He could barely keep himself standing. Grabbing the edge of his bed, he noticed his black choker was stretched out and hanging loosely around his neck

"Did they keep fucking me after I passed out?" Riley's cock began to stiffen as he pondered the possibility. His asshole and throat were in agony, and all he wanted was to shower the sticky mess off of himself.

That's when Riley saw a new note stuck on his door. In sloppy writing, it read, "You seemed to enjoy yourself, If you want to continue what YOU started, come into the shower. I'll be waiting". Riley's heart skipped a beat. Whoever this was clearly wanted more and was inviting him to join them. Riley stared at the note, his cock becoming as hard as steel.

Riley crept out of his room, and he heard the faint noise of water running from the bathroom in the hallway. The light was visible underneath the door; whoever fucked him unconscious was on the other side. Riley moved closer and almost tripped on a pile of clothes bunched up in the hallway. It was a pair of cargo pants, some boxer briefs, and an old white tank top. Alongside were his clothes that were absolutely drenched in a familiar white substance as well as having several holes ripped throughout them, with the largest tear being on the backside of his tights. Riley was confused but decided to press forward to meet the stud who gave him the best fuck of his life.

Riley put his hand on the doorknob and turned it slowly. He opened the door even slower. As he tried his best to hide the long tube dangling between his legs with his hands, he slowly stepped into the bathroom.

"Hello, who's in here?" Riley inquired quietly as he was blinded by light and mist.

He looked at the person in the shower who had their back facing them. All he could see was a full head of red hair. The person turned to face them

"Alexis!" Riley gasped in utter shock, and a wave of questions filled his mind.

"You finally woke up," Alexis responded, "I thought I cut off too much oxygen to your brain and killed you." As a grin swept across her face.

Riley looked down and saw the pair of beautiful breasts he had grown so jealous of as his air got caught in his throat. His eyes went down further to her flat stomach, her womanly frame, and her tight waist. He paused as he took in her perfect figure and all the feminine curves that came with it.

His gaze fell even lower to a massive swinging cock, bouncing off of her leg and landing back on her huge sack. The thick cock hung further than halfway down her thigh and was thicker than a can of Monster. Riley's mouth dropped. His sister had a cock and it was the biggest cock he had ever seen!

Alexis broke the silence, "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come clean up your mess, femboy?" a sinister smile forming on her lips.