The Horny Geek Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went in slowly. She hadn't heard the buzzer and was stuffing clothes into a bag. She looked round and froze, mouth slightly open.

"What...? Sally...?" I closed the door. I may have been doing my movie moment, but the initial screening was going to be a private event.

The room was different. There were larges boxes of her belongings all over the floor. Clothes, lamps, ornaments, life stuff, lots of books, candles... Angela and candles. Angela and boxes. The light this time wasn't from candles, it was thin grey rain light that shone through the window. It seemed so different from how this had played out in my head.

"What are you doing here Sally? I've said all I needed to." She stood up, close enough that I could see the confusion in her eyes, but just out of reach. No red bath robe today. Jeans and a vest top. She looked lovelier than ever.

I didn't have speech prepared. I didn't know what I was going to say.

"I haven't." I said it firmly. "I haven't said what I need to, and I will never forgive myself if I don't. So, can you listen to me, please?" She started to say something to reject that idea but stopped herself and nodded. I could see she was breathing a little faster.

"I don't believe you."

"What...?"

"I don't believe what you said to me yesterday. I don't believe that you just scratched an itch. I don't believe that you don't want to be a lesbian. I don't think you give a flying fuck about that. I don't believe that you have me in a box. I don't believe that you don't want me as much as I want you. Yes, I want you. Most of all, I don't believe for one second that you think what we had was a transaction and that's all it was."

I had never spoken like this. I couldn't believe what was coming out of my mouth, but I felt it and I felt it was right. Angela looked stunned. I went on.

"The box thing? That whole box thing? It's bollocks. It's a thing you say when you don't want to get hurt. I know you didn't mean it. I know you were lying. Trust me, I know about lying better than anyone." I stepped towards her and took her hand. She was looking right at me. She was seeing me. She let me hold her hand. She was shaking. I was throwing the words out as they came to me.

"I know what I'm talking about. I do boxes. How do you think I managed to blow all those eager permanently erect creeps and not go mad? I put them in a box. If things are in boxes, you can be in control. You can't get hurt. But it's a lie Angela. I lied to me more than anyone else. It's bullshit. I am hurting. So are you. I can see it and I hate it and I want to make it better." I was speaking slower now, calmer.

"I know how to build up barriers. I know how to shut people out. But...but...I was there Angela." I taken her other hand. "I was there. I was in the bed with you and I saw you. I felt it. I felt you. I felt amazing. I felt a connection. A real connection." I wasn't finished, but I paused. I was looking right in her eyes. I could see something that I liked in the way she looked at me. I was getting through.

"I feel in love with you Angela. For the first time in my whole life I fell in love with someone. I don't care if you are a girl. I don't care that you are leaving today. I don't care about your fucking boxes. I just have to let you know that is how I feel. A crazy, sexy, cute, love ...It's real." I tailed off and just looked at her. I was done. I'd said it. She could tell me 'that's nice' now.

This was not the confident-go-get-what-you-want Angela I first fell for. Or the flirty, fun, sexy Angela that I fell for next. This was a vulnerable, scared Angela and I knew that I would fall for this version too. She held my gaze. She spoke quietly.

"You left." I furrowed my brow. What?

"That night. You left. I woke up and you were gone. I lay in bed the next morning and I felt so stupid. I didn't know what to do or to feel. You hadn't sent a message. You just left. I thought..."

I squeezed her hands.

"I know. I was doing my whole lying thing, I panicked. I was stupid. I saw you lying there and that's when I knew. I was overwhelmed." I could see moisture in her eyes. I could feel moisture in mine. Oh no, that cannot be the thing that keeps us apart. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to hold her forever.

"I felt alone. I felt that there I was paying for sex, and I'd stupidly fallen..." she paused. She hadn't remotely planned on saying what she was saying. The boxes were shattered, and I knew that her head was somewhere she hadn't intended. She wasn't in control either. A single tear fell.

"...I'd stupidly fallen in love. Yes. I was there too, Sally. I felt it too and I was scared. Scared and stupid, and I thought it was just a transaction for you. I thought that you could fake it all. I thought faking it was what you did best. Because you left."

I moved right to her and held her face. She closed her eyes and put her hands on mine.

"I couldn't fake that. I couldn't fake that. Angela, that was the most real I have ever felt."

"But... I'm leaving anyway..." Her eyes were open and on mine. I felt hope.

"I know. It doesn't matter. You won't just get rid of me by going to Scotland!"

"What about the creeps?"

"Over."

"It's all over. I want to be with you. I only want to be with you, but even if I'm not with you I'm not pretending for them its ok anymore."

"Am I not one of the creeps?" She smiled softly.

I shook my head and I kissed her softly. She didn't move away. She responded immediately. I felt her arms go round me. I held her tight.

"We will have to come up with a story about how we met." She said.

I pulled her closer. She pulled me closer still. It was going to be okay.

"You are soaking." She said, as she held me.

"I know. This was my movie moment. I dashed across town to see you. The wet clothes are deliberate to add to the drama. Sarah wrote the scene."

Even though I was soaking and cold, she held on tighter than ever. I squeezed her, almost scared to let go. After a while she pulled away. Her vest was now soaking too, and I had a brief rush as I saw her firm nipples poking through the fabric.

"If this is a movie, I guess I would now say something like 'lets get out of these wet things'?" She smiled the little Angela cute sexy seduction smile.

"But your dad? He'll be here soon?"

"He's coming tomorrow. I lied when I said today, so that you wouldn't do anything this stupid. I underestimated you. I'm glad you are stupid. I'm glad you are here."

"I have been very stupid...but not for coming here today." I kissed her more firmly this time.

She ran her hand down my chest and over a nipple which was still almost painfully erect from the rain. I was giddy with the moment and with her touch. I hadn't considered for one second, the day would end with this but at that moment it wasn't just what I wanted, it was what we needed. I had to hold her, skin on skin.

There was a lot of talking still to be done. In the movies the credits roll, and you assume everything worked out. We had to get things straight, but we knew the talking would have to wait.

What was urgent was that we reconnected. Our moments of intimacy had been fantastic, but always followed by a sense of pain or regret for one of us. The intensity of emotion was betrayed by the need for transaction. We both seemed to know that at that moment we needed to make that right, before anything else. I was bursting with emotion and I needed physical confirmation. Her mouth on my mouth and her hands on my body. My hands on her.

She undressed me slowly. Stripping off my wet t-shirt. We both giggled at the struggle to get my wet jeans off. She kissed me as she went. My skin was goose bumped and cold. Her warm hands around my waist and caressing my breast as we kissed was beyond erotic. The intensity of the afternoon and the surge of all emotions had me totally aroused. Like before, and like every time since I could feel it in Angela, the passion and lust was in her eyes, her fingers, her lips, and her tongue.

She undressed and we climbed into bed and slid under the covers. We were both shivering, and we rubbed each other and clenched hard - in part to get warm, but mostly to just feel it was real again.

We lay nose to nose, with the covers over our heads. The curtains were still open, and the grey light was softened by the fabric over our heads. We stroked each other's face and kissed gently.

We made love. I'd never made love before. Plenty of sex, not a lot of love making. 'I'm into sex, I aint into making love," as 50 Cent put it. However, that afternoon we most definitely made love.

We barely stopped looking into each other's eyes. Our mouths hardly parted and we kissed hard and kissed soft. We held each other tightly and took our time to move our hands over the other's body, arms, breasts, nipples, down the stomach and over the curve at the base of the spine. Her hands slid over my bum, and round to my slit, were Angela circled and teased my clit, kissing me, just as I had done for her. I climaxed harder and quicker than I had ever done before. She tried to contain her screams as I brought her to a peak as well, my mouth never leaving hers, my fingers rubbing hard. It was perfect. We giggled at the thought of her flatmates, who must have heard.

We stayed in bed all afternoon. After we made love, we lay in each other's arms silently, still caressing and touching. The making love bit done and the connection delightfully and beautifully re-established, we then just got down to having amazing, hot sex for the rest of the day. Hey, I wasn't going to completely change and get all soppy now, was I? We sizzled that afternoon.

I knew it was all going to be okay. No, that's not quite right, I knew it was going to be much, much fucking better than okay.

That was five years ago. I was a crazy bitch for those few heady weeks in June. Yeah, I know, maddeningly frustrating too. Soz. Couldn't help it. "Just tell her you love her!!" Easy for you to say.

If you were watching this story in a movie and not merely reading it, the credits would be rolling now. You'd leave the theatre wrapped in the glow of the romantic conclusion and talk about what you think happened next in the car on the way home. Because this isn't a movie, you can have the luxury of finding out. I'm a lawyer, I don't like loose ends.

So, I got the job with Martins firm for the summer and they did indeed give me a part time job during term time. I work for them in London now, and live in a little flat not far from Notting Hill. Of course, Notting Hill itself would be a brilliant ending for the whole romcom theme, but have you seen the cost of rent there now? Outrageous. I blame Hollywood for that shit.

Martin left the firm to join another in London. I think he did that for me, but it was probably best for both of us for him to be somewhere else. It's worked out for him. He is the youngest partner. We don't keep in touch. We won't.

Neil packed in his course to become a professional rugby player. Apparently, he is exceptionally good, and started playing for England last year. I once heard two girls at work talking about how 'lush' he was. I felt like filling in the gaps for them about his between the sheets goodies too, but held back. Then out of the blue, he stopped playing, set up a charity in Africa for orphans, discovered a cure for cancer and started fostering stray kittens in the evenings. Nah, that's not true. He's just a rugby player, but probably the nicest one.

Alli is still my best friend, now working for a bank in Manchester. She lives with Colin. They tell the story about how they met all the time. Alli loves the twist that it turns out that I was actually a real lesbian. She thinks that's great. Am I? I have no idea and I don't really care much for labels, or boxes. Sarah is still in Manchester too. She's a teacher now. God help those kids. We all talk loads and I get back up when I can.

The Horny Geek Club is going stronger than ever. It's changed a bit, though. The service is now entirely free and there is only one member, but business has never been busier. She is in the next room as I write this. Angela got a job in London when she graduated, and we did the long-distance thing until I could join her. It wasn't easy, but she is perfect for me and I'm quite sure I'm perfect for her, so we got through. If you like your movies with a happy ending you lucked out here. We are stupid happy together.

That's the final credits up now. You know who starred, who directed, who the grips were and the runners, the locations, the entire production team, and the products endorsed. The movie has ended

As it happens, I've also got to go now. A girl in a red bathrobe is waiting for me, and the candles are lit in the bedroom...

---------------

(Authors note - A final note from me and it's quite long so absolutely no need to read on if you can't be arsed. The story is over, and they ended up together.

So - thank you so much for reading this little tale. If you have enjoyed reading it half as much as I have enjoyed writing it, then it has been excellent value for money. (ahem, you know what I mean). I have had so much fun and I think I'll miss Sally and Angela. I think they are quite adorable.

It's lovely to get ratings and favourites, but it is the comments that I love most. Thank you so much if you commented on any part of this with any of your thoughts at all. Such immediate feedback is not normal in real writing world and it is quite wonderful to see people become invested in characters as they develop. The way I write is to allow the characters to find their way. I don't really know what's going to happen, and I like that we all find out together. That's pretty cool.

In my mind originally this was a much longer piece. I started it because the novel I am writing has ground to a shuddering halt and this seemed like a fun thing to do to keep the juices flowing. Erotica is not my day job. In fact, writing isn't my day job (yet) either and real world needs paid for, so I had to keep this shorter than the story arc I once envisaged so I could work 'n' shit like that. Who knows, though, I may come back to the whole thing later.

One thing however that may be quicker is an idea in the comments. Some contributors wanted to see the world from the Angela point of view. I think that would be awesome fun and when I have a little time, I may well try to do that. It really should fit in before this chapter, so doing it now sort of strips the tension from the tale. I shall put some thought into how to make it fun despite that. I'll no doubt idly think about it even if I don't intend to. It's such a delicious, and hot idea.

Thanks again!

P.S. if you are American, you should know that Manchester is an awesome city, although it does really rain there an awful lot!)