The Horny Old Cow Wants More Spunk

Story Info
Old lady has insatiable desire for spunk.
1.9k words
4.38
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Searching the web for sex contacts, Fiona a horny old lady of 65 years was desperate for cock and a lot of cum since her hubby died six months ago. Finding a guy near her age was no good as they could hardly raise a hard-on let alone shoot lots of lovely creamy spunk and that made her depressed.

That was until came across a granny fetish site. It seemed that it was set up for men who wanted to meet, date, and fulfil their sexual fantasies with old ladies like her.

Reading the ads, it was crystal clear that there were quite a lot of horny men who got their rocks off playing with old ladies. And more to the point, a lot of them stated that they preferred chubby, Rubenesque, tubby and cuddly types. Which she readily was. So, she set about preparing her profile.

Hello, my name is Fiona, and would like to meet a clean young man who would like to play and experience a nice comfortable, and sensuous relationship with me.

I am caring and understanding of any fantasies you may have. The photo was taken by my late husband a couple of years ago. Please contact me in confidence at.........@....... and tell me all about yourself and any other naughty things.

The photo she chose was wearing quite a tight-fitting and shortish dress that showed off her size 18 figure and 36D titties provocatively.

Within 10 days she had her first replies. The one that caught her interest was from a guy called Paul. He said that he preferred old women since he had befriended two other lovely old ladies. He went on to say that he disliked young girls because they were obsessed with shaving their "privates" and slimming. He finished by saying that he would observe any boundaries she set and would be respectful, but would very much enjoy playing with and embracing her lovely body.

Fiona liked his approach and send him an email asking him to meet her at a local restaurant the following Sunday at 1.00 pm for a light lunch.

She decided that it would be nice to see how he reacted to the way she was dressed. As she had really big thick nipples which she loved being sucked, Fiona wore a flimsy shelf bra that held up and showed off her 36 D tits. Covered by a nice crisp white blouse, her nips stood out like bullets.

Being a size 18 her floppy belly would have been a problem but when it was covered by a tight-fitting dress she felt very sexy. Hold-up stockings and no knickers finished off the attractive ensemble.

It had been agreed that she would arrive first and so seated with a glass of wine she looked forward to seeing Paul's reaction. He arrived looking smart in a suit and as he walked over to her she clocked his crotch which appeared to contain quite a large cock.

She got up to greet him and kissed him gently on the cheek.

"Oh Paul, it is so nice to see you in the flesh to speak. I must say you look very smart."

Sitting down, his eyeballs immediately honed in on her nipples. "And you Fiona are ravishing, I don't want to be forward, but your tits are fabulous. I am getting hard just looking at them."

"Well, that's just what I wanted to hear. So as we can look forward to playing tell me about the things you like."

"Fiona, this may be old-fashioned, but I would like us to have lots of kisses and cuddles and of course foreplay. One thing I do like is acting out as though we are strangers and we start talking dirty and you getting excited opening your legs gradually and showing off what I hope is a lovely hairy fanny."

"Oh yes, that sounds good, and to start as we mean to go on, yes, I do have a nice hairy cunt, Paul."

He told her that one of his old ladies, liked him to watch her take a piss which he initially thought was dirty, but after seeing it, got him turned on and rock hard.

Fiona's cunt was getting wet and to get him sexed up asked how many times he got hard after shooting his spunk "As that is what I love--loads of hot spunk all over me."

He said that with one lady, he had cum four times in three hours. "I could do with rubbing one out now, Fiona."

She told him that she liked anal sex, having her tits sucked, her clit licked and if he was a nice boy, she would let him shag her arse while he fingered and rubbed her clit as she pissed all over his hand.

By the time they finished lunch, they were ready for anything. As Paul drove them home, she gently massaged his cock but not wanting him to cum, took it very gently.

As soon as they got indoors, he put his hand up her skirt and was delighted to find a mass of wet hair.

"Paul, I must have a pee or I'll burst. Would you help me I'm desperate to cum and feel all your lovely spunk up my old cunt " Pulling up her skirt and sitting on the pan with her fat cellulite-riddled thighs as wide as possible, a massive squirt of piss hit the water. James was so worked up that he dropped his trousers and started slowly wanking his very thick dick. "Oh Fiona, I want you now". Pulling her up and against the wall, he had no trouble sticking his dick into her well-lubed hairy hole.

"Come on boy, fuck me hard and let me feel that lovely spunk."

As he shot his first thick wad of spunk her cunt tightened around his rock-hard cock and was milking the spunk out of him.

"Yes, yes, give this dirty old bitch all your spunk. More, more" she shouted as he shot at least four more streams of white baby juice inside her 65-year-old cunt, and to his great delight she quickly reached her climax probably making up for not being shagged for so long.

As Paul went to pull out his flaccid dick, her vaginal muscles held him tight in.

"Now, Pauly, I know you want a piss, so I want you to piss up my love tube. Go on, I know you want to try it."

Nodding his head, and releasing his bladder, a long and strong stream of hot piss hit her cervix". "Oh Paul, this so fucking perverted, it's lovely". He pulled out and a flood of spunk and piss poured out of her hairy twat, soaking her stockings and shoes and leaving a big puddle on the bathroom floor.

Leaning against the wall, she had the biggest smile as did he. In his eyes, she looked lovely. And to be sure, Fiona, was by far the most adventurous granny he had ever met, and boy did he want more.

After a nice shower, they sat and talked for a couple of hours. Then Paul, said, "Remember when I told you that I like playing the strangers game and we start talking dirty and you got horny and started opening your legs and showing me your lovely hairy cunt. I only ask, as seeing your luscious tits is getting me hard again. And I am sure you would like to feel a lot more of my creamy spunk."

"What a lovely idea. What role do you want me to play, sweetheart?"

"Well, let me think. Yes, here's a nice dirty one. You are my neighbor and I am the young guy from next door who has come in and helped you clean the kitchen cupboards and you start to seduce me. How does that sound?"

"Full of dirty possibilities but these clothes won't do for that. I'll go and change and you can make the tea."

As Paul, was putting the tea cups on the coffee table, Fiona returned dressed in a button-down dress, but with only the top buttons done up. It also had a very low-cut top, that just about held her braless wrinkly tits in place.

"Oh Paul, you are a good boy making the tea. Now you seat yourself on the sofa and I will sit here opposite you, and we can have a nice chat. You don't mind talking to an old lady like me do you?"

Absolutely not Mrs. Jones, in fact, I enjoy the company of older people, I can learn so much from them."

"What sorts of things, Paul?"

"Well, one thing that my friends say, is that old people -- I'm sorry to use these words, Mrs. Jones -- don't have sexual desires or even do it!"

"Do you have sexual desires, Paul?" As she said it, Fiona, crossed her fat legs letting the bottom half of the dress fall aside, just below her crotch.

"Of course, all the time, it's embarrassing."

"In what way? As she said that she slowly opened her legs giving him a glimpse of her hair-covered cunt lips.

"Right now Mrs. Jones, you are making me think naughty thoughts. I wish you would not sit like that; I can see everything."

"You are not the only one to have naughty thoughts, Paul, and you can't see everything. I've seen you lots of times trying to look up my skirt when you did jobs for me you dirty-minded fucker!"

With that she fully opened her legs, adding "So now Paul, I thought I would give you a full review of my lovely old hairy cunt. Now, let's go to bed and you can play with it to your heart's content"

Of course, by now, he had another storming hard-on but kept in character.

In the bedroom, Fiona stripped off and lay wantonly on the bed, legs wide apart. "Now let me see your cock."

He did not take long to strip off and stood there with his 7-inch very thick dick, oozing pre cum.

Lying next to her and admired her lovely fat old wrinkled body and was soon kissing her with horny passion. She got the message and was kissing him and sliding her old tongue into his mouth they were almost eating each other. Then his mouth found her mammoth nipples, sucking and squeezing them.

"Oh yes, yes, Paul bite them, I love them being handled hard," she said as her hand grabbed his thick cock.

Making his way down to her lovely soft belly, her found to his utter amazement that her bush ran round to her shit hole which he started playing with.

"Yes, that's it, I cum so quickly when fucked there, fuck it now, NOW."

Putting a pillow under her, he gradually pushed his cock right up to his balls. Pounding her arse hole, she did not hold out for long.

"Come on you young cunt, fuck me, fuck this old shitter, give me all your hot young spunk inside me, come on, I want to feel it shooting right up inside me."

With her tight sphincter, James could feel his spunk rising as he shot jet after jet of creamy spunk up her.

James and Fiona, had each found their perfect perverted partner. And as things progressed, they both wanted to do more and more outlandish and perverted things.