The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 02

Story Info
Jarred's second pregnancy, with so many mpreg adventures...
9.8k words
4.75
6.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories from a Changing World

I'm back, and I'm just as pregnant as last time! Annie, our daughter Isabelle, and I have been doing fantastically for the past two years, so Annie and I (finally!) decided to expand our family. I couldn't wait to get pregnant again; it had been such an amazing experience last time. It was right back to Dr. Lucas, whom I'd been seeing every three months since Isabelle was born just to make sure my synthetic uterus and the rest of my body were still getting along well.

Leaving the uterus in for longer than one pregnancy is almost unprecedented: I'm only the third person in the world to have kept the uterus and been impregnated a second time! Everything has looked and continues to look excellent as far as my reproductive health, so, nearly 5 months ago now, Annie contributed an egg and I a load of semen. The first embryo attempted was a success, again! I'm currently in month 4, and just starting to show. In other words, I'm horny as fuck.

I don't feel the need to bring you the monthly play-by-play of my pregnancy this time, as I feel most of the notes would be repeated. Instead, I'm beginning this once I'm visibly pregnant (I'll make my first entry about a month from now, once people can really tell I'm pregnant), and I'll chronicle my favorite experiences specific to this pregnancy each month.

Oh, and in case you haven't seen a television or computer since reading my last journal, male pregnancy has gone mainstream! Just a few months after we had Isabelle, the experimental clinics agreed they had enough data to become more established than experimental. It caught on like wildfire, partially because it turns out it's significantly safer for both baby and parent than natural female pregnancy! Thousands upon thousands of men have become pregnant and delivered healthy babies in the last two years, and it's no longer as much of a novelty for folks to see us in public. It's a different world out there...

PREGNANCY 2, MONTH 5

This past Saturday, I went to a bar, alone and visibly pregnant. I was determined to go home with someone.

Annie didn't want to even try keeping up with me sexually this pregnancy, so she'd given me an even wider set of permissions than she had when I was carrying Isabelle. Basically, I could take advantage of whatever opportunities might arise, as long as she had the option to watch. We had made time for sexual experimentation over the past few years, and she'd come to have a great passion for watching, rather than participating, though she could certainly still participate with the best of them. She LOVES watching. Also, there was a hard ban on impregnating anyone else, and any reckless activities that could result in pregnancy. Reasonable enough, especially considering her personal fertility issues.

She didn't accompany me to the bar, though, as she wasn't feeling well that day. She knew I'd really been looking forward to my bar adventure, so she gave her blessing for me to go solo. I wanted to get this particular adventure in as early as possible, as I imagined I'd get enough dirty looks in a bar pregnant and barely showing, never mind going in with a massive bump a few months later. I'd be enjoying soft drinks, of course, but gawkers always assume the worst.

I got to our neighborhood hipster-seedy pub around 8, grabbing a Shirley Temple from the bar and positioning myself rather centrally in order to be seen by as many folks as possible. I wore a tight black tank top that REALLY showed off my tits and burgeoning baby bump, and tight white leggings through which one could easily make out my panties, not to mention my once-again-stellar preggo ass.

I sat quietly for close to an hour, attempting and failing to make eye contact with any party that might look my way. Finally, a rail thin Latinx fellow, probably 25-ish, approached and asked to sit down. "Please!" I said too loudly, realizing I needed to be careful not to come off as too thirsty. He asked the expected questions about what I was doing there, pregnant and alone, and, rather than try to be cute and flirtatious, I went for blunt. "Honestly, I'm here to hook-up with someone. Interested?" He seemed to appreciate my straightforwardness, and was very obviously staring at my tits and belly. I was pretty confident he liked what he saw, as he took my hand and led me to a dark corner booth in the back of the place.

As soon as we were seated in a more private area and next to each other, I took one of his hands and firmly placed it on my belly. "So, you're into this?" I asked him half-jokingly. His eyes gave me an unmistakable and ready-for-business "yes," and he started rubbing his crotch with the hand not on my belly. I began discreetly rubbing mine as well, producing a rock hard erection just about instantly. What can I say, people being turned on by me turns me on right back!

I noticed him taking his eyes off my torso and scouring the rest of the bar, pupils darting between several directions. Okay with what he saw, apparently, he took out his (very nice) cock. I trusted he'd scouted the place adequately, and took mine out as well. Even with everyone in the world knowing about male pregnancy and me clearly being a man, people tend to look surprised for a moment every time a penis comes out of my pants. Just a fleeting look of happy surprise on his face, and our hands were gripping each other's dicks.

I put my other hand on my belly, where his was still resting, as we both began pumping quickly. It was safer back here in the dark than in other parts of the bar, but you still don't want to take your time with public handjobs. Luckily, just placing my hand on my belly remained enough of a turn-on, even in this second pregnancy, to help me climax significantly quicker. He came after maybe a minute and a half, and his cumming turned me wayyy more on, leading to my orgasm moments later.

We both grabbed napkins to clean our hands, and he proceeded to stand up. "Well, see you again sometime, maybe..." He was awkward, and I'd clearly never see him again or learn his name. Hook-ups with guys tended to be much more to the point and much more awkward in the afterglow, in my recent experience. I think some guys have a pregnancy fetish from the days when only women got pregnant (as I had), and were feeling slightly uncomfortable at their own attraction to someone of their own sex (as I very much had not). They think they're completely straight, but the pregnant fetish overrides that temporarily, then they freak out a bit.

Everything's become so much more androgynous the last few years (remember, I'm wearing a tight tank top, leggings, bra and panties this evening...not to mention the fact that I am a visibly pregnant MAN), and some people are struggling with it. For me, it just means more opportunities for sex, and pregnancy means an insatiable sexual appetite. Dealing with a dick now and then seems only logical. Aaaaand I've come to truly enjoy them; I definitely consider myself fully bisexual at this point. Maybe pansexual. Whatever, I'll fuck basically anything.

I went to the bathroom to clean hands and crotch thoroughly a few minutes after my friend took off, and, leaving the bathroom, ran into a very cute blonde young lady waiting for the women's room. "Well, look at you!" She was clearly inebriated, and was laughably obvious in checking me out from top to bottom. She reached out and put her hand on my belly without asking: I fucking love that. "How far along are you, honey?"

Her behavior gave away her lack of sobriety, but she wasn't slurring her words and her equilibrium seemed perfectly fine: she was a level of drunk you could ethically hook-up with, and that quickly became my intention. "I'm about 5 months, " I replied. "Wanna see?" She withdrew her hand from my belly as I lifted my top, regaining her hand position on my bare belly once my tank top was rolled up to the bottom of my bra. Her eyes went wide with amazement, and it was pretty adorable.

"I've never met one of you before," she said, presumably referring to pregnant men. "How do you like it?" I asked with a smile. "It's AMAZING," she just about shouted. "My friends have had some really cute bumps, but I really love it on a guy! Pregnancy suits you!" She was nice and clearly interested, and I was getting a bit tired of the bar (and, annoyingly, sore in the legs from standing for even this short period of time). "Are you here alone?" She was. "Do you want to get out of here?" She did... after her turn in the ladies' room.

I waited for her a respectful, non-pervy distance from the bathroom. She spotted me easily upon her exit, and didn't even slow down as she walked past me. She just grabbed my hand and started pulling me out of the bar with her. Hooking up with ladies can be rather "to the point" as well. Or, this bar just happened to be full of real sluts.

Either way, we were in an Uber headed for her apartment five minutes later. She couldn't keep her hands off my belly in the car, even putting them inside my shirt at times. I felt awkward with the driver witnessing all this, until I noticed his glances in the rear-view were aimed squarely at my bump. I was probably an interesting novelty to this guy, too. Fuck it. I went in for a kiss, and she turned up the heat the moment our tongues met, her hands shooting up my shirt once again, right under my bra and gripping both tits. They're pretty sensitive again these days, but the discomfort mixed with the reckless abandon going down In the back of this car just turned me on more.

My dick briefly strained against the front of my panties, then slipped out of them altogether. They were not designed to contain erect penises, and they did not rise to the occasion. I tried to subtly fix this crotch situation, but I'd barely gotten a hand down there when she spotted my semi-exposed cock through my white leggings and grabbed it with gusto. This was a touch too far for me with the driver present, so I started kissing her again, angling my body slightly so she'd release my genitals. Luckily, we pulled up to her apartment building maybe two minutes of making out later.

She pulled me by the hand again as soon as we got out of the car. We went up a staircase and a few doors down a hallway and reached her apartment. Fumbling in her purse for her keys, she caught a glimpse of my bump out of the corner of her eye, immediately pushing her hands up my shirt again to give the belly another good rubbing. This went on for a few seconds before she must've come to the conclusion that my bump would be available to her inside her home as well as just outside of it.

We went in, another hand grab and she pulled me directly into her bedroom. She put her hands on my shoulders as if to push me back onto the bed, then abruptly withdrew them. "Shit, you're pregnant!" I'm glad she remembered! "I can't just throw you around! Make yourself comfortable, then I'll see what I can do..." She winked at me. Who the hell winks?

I quickly and completely disrobed and lay on my back on her bed. I could see her eyes moving between my bump and my dick in a way that seemed almost hungry. I was glad she was still enjoying the view, as I know lying that on my back minimized the size of both boob and belly, what with gravity and all. She finally came on the bed, still fully clothed, crouching next to me.

She rubbed my belly with one hand and my cock with the other, pretty much my favorite combination in the world. I was fast approaching orgasm, and she was just now starting to take her top off. She had no bra and seriously perky tits. My hands went for the tits immediately, and they felt divinely soft and perfectly firm. (I felt slightly inadequate in comparison to their pristine condition, as mine had pretty clearly taken a beating from breastfeeding Isabelle.) She smiled at my obvious enjoyment of her bosom, and asked, "Is it okay if I just blow you?" Yes. Yes, it was.

She had great fellatio technique, and I was ready to burst in three minutes, maximum. I had the sudden urge to cum on those perky tits of hers, so I tapped her head, then managed to position myself standing and her kneeling in front of me on the floor mere moments before I climaxed. I came on her tits, and she promptly wiped them with her hands, then started rubbing my bump. This was not the first time someone had rubbed my cum back into my bump without my requesting it. Did I somehow project I was into that? I absolutely was and am, but how could they know? Pregnant bellies are real cum magnets, I suppose. Aaaaand thinking about my belly as a literal magnet for cum has given me an erection I've got to see to..

Anyway, it occurred to me as soon as my orgasmic fog started to lift that we barely did anything towards getting her off. "Can I go down on you?" I asked her in good faith, but was instantly flooded with relief when she told me she had her period (and her never getting fully nude finally made sense). I was truly exhausted, pregnancy fatigue having majorly caught up with me between the night's two dalliances.

I took another Uber back to the bar and drove my car home. Annie was waiting up for me, despite the relatively late hour for us (it was nearly 1, if I remember correctly). "Tell me everything," she said before I'd even fully closed the front door. I gave her all the details, and she rubbed on her clothed groin furiously, cumming once during my recounting of the first hook-up, and twice during the second. Apparently hearing the stories was nearly as hot for her as witnessing the event in person. She's really fucking awesome. I grab her hand after the stories are told, wordlessly pulling her into our bedroom a la my second of tonight's partners. I ate her pussy for a few minutes, then she rode my dick for a solid 15. We went to sleep very, very tired.

MONTH 6

A few weeks ago, I'd seen a pretty promising lead on a pregnancy fetish forum regarding our local mall. Apparently, the men's section at Motherhood (still so goddamned pumped that even exists!) Is a banging pick-up spot for pregnant men. I probably would've been in the men's section of Motherhood within the next week or so anyway (not to brag, but I'm a regular), so I decided to follow the forum's tip and check it out on a Wednesday during lunch hour, a time at which I don't believe I've been there before. The specificity made me trust the tip more for some reason. All things considered, the worst the experience could possibly go would end with me picking up a few new bras, and maybe a casual top or three.

I got to the mall at 11:40, the bench just outside Motherhood a few minutes later. I figured I'd scope out the activity from here, and I'd worn a baggy sweatshirt to (somewhat) conceal my pregnancy, hoping to be able to walk away unnoticed if I didn't like the scene. Leading up to noon, I'd seen three pregnant women enter and exit, one pregnant man enter and exit, and one pregnant man enter at 11:50 and remain inside. So, there was probably just the one dude in there when the clock hit noon, and, incidentally, I didn't find him very attractive. He was throwing Butch vibes with a capital B, clearly trying to flaunt the masculinity he's clinging to in the face of his feminizing pregnancy. Probably here looking for a shame-fuck, which was far from my department.

Once the click hit noon, things started happening a lot more rapidly. The next pregnant man who entered left almost instantaneously with the Butch guy. They either do not like to chat, or they've done this together before. I'd guess the latter based on the sheer economy. Two pregnant men (one heavily so! I'm intrigued...) enter together next, then, in quick succession, three solo pregnant men in a row. These five had all been handsomely showing, and just generally handsome, too.

I was nearly ready to go in when two non-pregnant women entered together. This was a wrinkle I hadn't quite expected; I had figured the pick-up spot for pregnant men meant it was exclusively for pregnant men, and not imagined ladies interested in such men might cruise Motherhood as well. While I tried to re-calibrate my expectations (I'd already told Annie I would bring a man home!), both ladies exited, each with one of the three solo pregnant men.

So, the pregnant duo was still inside, as was one solo man. Every pregnant man I'd seen here thus far had nice pregnant tits, which was becoming more in vogue as people came to embrace the unavoidably feminine aspects of male pregnancy. I definitely prefer tits to none, so I'm more than happy with this trend. I was pretty happy with the current state of affairs in the store, too, so I took off my baggy sweatshirt to reveal a two-sizes-too-small yellow t-shirt already riding up my substantial bump, and a pair of skin-tight blue jeggings. No underwear whatsoever: I was very much prepared for sex.

As I walk into Motherhood, a young employee happily greets me and says she's available if I need anything, and a middle-aged employee behind the counter glares at me. She, at least, knows what we're doing here, and she's not pleased with us. Maybe I'll buy a top or two on my way out, hook-up found or not; I don't like it when strangers hate me. I walk to the men's department on the left side of the store, and quickly spot all three guys I know to be in here.

The remaining solo man is right next to me as I approach the section, and I purposefully initiate eye contact. I want him badly, as he looks like he's about 13 months along. I somehow hadn't noticed on his way in, but this dude was fucking massive, and I could already see my cum coating that glorious bump. He nods for a second, quietly says, "Sorry, straight," and walks away from me. Fair enough! He must feel jilted after missing out on those two lady belly chasers. Until someone else arrives, I've just got the duo to work with, so I sidle up next to them a few clothing racks further into the men's section.

I'm well aware that my tiny shirt is riding a very noticeable three inches up my bump at the moment, and I'm hopeful my generous display of underbelly cleavage sends a concise and horny message to these gentlemen. They're both probably mid-30s, brunettes. Both more than hot enough: not that it's my only metric for male hotness, but they're both sporting bellies that look like they've seen a good 8 months. Actually, belly size really is basically the only piece of information that seems to matter to me with guys, at least until their cocks come out to play. And I'm not very picky when it comes to cocks...

Moving along, I nod to the two gentlemen, they both nod back. A fine start! "Are you guys looking together?" Awkwardly phrased, but it got my point across, apparently, as they both nodded again. One was about my height, the other shorter. Seriously, I do not really know how to evaluate male pick-ups! I'll skip the rest of my embarrassingly stupid and awkward remarks: I get across that we can all go back to my house and my wife will be watching, and they agree. We take our three separate cars and arrive at my place at about 12:45 (what an efficient pick-up spot!).

Annie is waiting by the door when we arrive, as I'd called and warned her about the exact number of pregnant men I'd be bringing home with me. She sounded pretty psyched on the phone, and was extremely friendly with our guests, offering light refreshments in the kitchen. They both seemed a bit taken aback, probably because their usual hook-ups don't involve such supportive and welcoming wives. We each drink a beer, sipping pretty quickly so that we can get on with the sex, but not so fast as to insult Annie's hospitality. Surprisingly, it's Annie who finally says, "All right, when's the fucking?" We all have an awkward laugh as she leads the charge into the bedroom.

"I've never been with two guys at once," I blurt out as soon as we get into the bedroom. Awkward, sure, but I got my point out. "We can take it real slow," said the taller one. Then he posed the million dollar question: "Do you do anal?" I had to think for a minute on that one. I had not done anal up to that point, but I was not sure if I was up to try anal today. I ask for a few minutes to think about it, maybe get into a little foreplay. They both immediately disrobed. Annie took her seat in the corner and started taking it all in...