The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taller one is hairy on his back, shoulders, and pretty much everywhere else besides his belly, which is clearly freshly shaved. I appreciate that particular grooming choice, though I can certainly appreciate a hairy bump on occasion, as well. He's generally a bigger guy than I'd noticed before, with a clear pre-pregnancy gut adding substantially to his pregnant bump. His belly is about as covered with stretch marks as it could be, which is not my absolute favorite, but his extra stomach fat allows him to have a somewhat BBW-esque, extra soft and round belly, which IS my absolute favorite.

His dick is the most remarkably big thing on him, though. His bump must be protruding a good 6 inches from where his abdomen usually ends, and his intimidatingly huge cock (maybe no anal today!) extends at least 3 more inches from there. I want to get my hands and mouth on that cock, and badly at that. And to fill my hands with his gut. So, I'm pretty ready to roll.

The shorter guy has a bit of chest hair, but otherwise lacks much body hair. His belly looks like a perfect stock photo of a full-term pregnancy, perfectly rounded, smooth, clear of stretch marks, and, as I suspected and would soon confirm, somehow the softest AND firmest belly I've ever touched. His dick extended beyond his bump as well, but not by as much, and his bump was not protruding nearly as far, either. If I had to choose a dick to take in the ass for the first time out of the two in the room that weren't attached to me, it would definitely be his more modest dick. Partially because I'm scared of the other guy's monster cock, and partially because I just want to get near that picture-perfect belly as much as humanly possible.

Really, though, with the stock photo belly and the massive BBW-esque belly, I couldn't go wrong in the bump department. It was a good crowd that I was crossing my fingers would dig my bump anywhere near as much as I was getting into theirs. I disrobe significantly more cautiously than they did, until my 6 month, round but not massive, partially stretch mark-lined bump is on full display, along with my dick, which modestly exceeds my more modest bump (i.e., I've definitely got the smallest cock in the room).

The other two start rubbing each others cocks and bellies, and motion for me to get closer. I wrap my hands around the taller one's massive cock first, as I felt myself almost magically pulled toward this giant wonder. I don't think I've ever taken a cock in both hands at once before, but I don't think I've ever had to. His positively demanded it.

I attempt stroking with both hands, but it's rather awkward, and I move one hand to start rubbing (and eventually straight-up grabbing in my fervor) his ~BBW belly. My other hand works its way up and down his shaft, which takes SO much longer than with most cocks. He's gotta be sporting at least 10 inches down there, and I've never encountered anything like it. Both my hands quickly tire, as I'm grabbing for more belly and WAY more cock than I am used to dealing with.

So, I move over to the shorter man, who has been lightly rubbing my dick with an open palm with one hand, and gently massaging my lower belly with the other. I appreciate the soft approach he's taken with me, and reciprocate. I start lightly moving one hand up and down his erection, and use my other hand to discover what a picture-perfect pregnant belly feels like. The cock was nice and all, but holy fuck, that belly!! As I mentioned, it was somehow simultaneously the softest and firmest belly I'd been in contact with.

The skin was absolutely perfect, seeming about a half-shade away from literally glowing. He had the perfect amount of give to his bump, too, with a firmness that instantly makes me think of images of fertility goddesses (his tits resting atop the bump didn't hurt this image). His belly is what pregnancy was meant to be, and I feel honored to be there with it, never mind the reverent massaging I'm lucky enough to perform.

Hands continuously switch places, and I'm loving switching between both cocks (especially the gargantuan one!) and both phenomenal bellies. I find myself drawn more and more towards the Cock (let's just give it a capital "C") over the other available parts, and I switch things up a bit by kneeling down and taking its tip in my mouth. That's about all I can fit of it in my mouth, but the few inches of back-and-forth sucking I can provide seem to suit him just fine.

The girth of the Cock is even more intimidating than the length, which I find out as soon as I discover how little of it will fit in my mouth. My cheeks are painfully stretched out to accommodate the first few inches of the Cock. I would love to blow to completion on this thing, but, to be perfectly honest, I was afraid of the load. With the Cock being almost incomprehensibly massive, I was scared the load might match it and choke me, or something. I don't know, it was a primal, visceral sort of fear, one that I hadn't experienced in relation to semen before.

So, I moved over to start blowing the shorter guy. Neither of them had gone to their knees, preferring to stay standing and let me blow them one at a time, apparently. Whatever strange physiological geometries would've been required for all mouths to have dicks in them at once was almost certainly rendered impossible by our three large bumps, so I guess a totally even distribution of effort and pleasure wasn't attainable in this situation.

As I blew the shorter preggo man, I kept one hand up massaging his glorious, picture-of-perfection bump. I got so turned on by the belly, I stopped using a hand to assist the blowjob, and, keeping my other hand on the magnificent Belly, started furiously jerking myself off. I came extremely close to getting myself off right on the floor, but I just had to come on this Belly. "Kneel down," I maybe-too-forcefully implored him, and he did. I quickly stood, still jerking my cock, and moved over to get my cock above his tits, immediately spurting cum all over his tits and belly.

He stood back up, and the Belly somehow looked even better with my cum on it. I went around the back of him in a sort of standing/spooning position, wrapped both arms around him and rubbed that jizz into the Belly. It was about as turned on as I'd ever been, and my erection had fully returned within about two minutes of cumming, seriously calling into question what I thought I knew about my own refractory period.

The shorter guy noticed how hard I'd gotten again, and got to his knees to blow me. Men, in my experience, tend to give lousy head. We know what we like, but we can't quite translate that into giving it to someone else for some reason. But not the Belly man. He'd been blessed with both a perfect bump and a perfect fellatio technique, and I only lasted 90 seconds, tops, before shooting cum into his mouth.

I had to back away after that, feeling worn down to the point of being a bit faint. Pregnancy fatigue strikes again! I retreat to sit next to Annie's chair, reaching out to hold one of her hands in mine. Annie's had her other hand inside her panties the whole time, seeming to alternate between rubbing her clit and full-on finger-fucking herself. She has fun.

With me out of the picture, the two remaining guys got to their ass-fucking. It's quite the spectacle to be in close-quarters for the physical feat of pregnant-male-on-pregnant-male anal sex. I could've done without one or two of the smells, but otherwise it was fascinating. Annie told me later she'd been turned on through all the hand and mouth parts, but had also been more fascinated than aroused at Belly's and Cock's ass-fucking. They were polite after finishing fucking each other in front of us, resuming their clothed states and making understandably quick departures. All male three-some achieved! It must be on some to-do list of mine somewhere...

MONTH 7

This month, my greatest adventure was right at home, made possible and executed by my marvelous wife, Annie. Last Tuesday, out of absolutely nowhere, she walked in on me jerking off in front of daytime TV, and said, "Thursday night, I'm tying you up and doing whatever I want with that body of yours." There was definitely an amorous lilt to her voice, so I felt pretty safe in assuming this would be a sexual event. I couldn't think of how to reply to her before she turned around and left the room.

Wanting to play along with her give-Jarred-no-info game, I didn't mention her statement again. She made the next move Thursday morning by whispering "8 PM" into my ear. Well, at least I knew the "when," if not the "what" just yet. Most of my day was filled with jerking off to different scenarios that may play out while I'd be tied up, which was a good way to spend highly anticipatory time, if you ask me.

Maybe she's got different materials and creams and oils to rub on my belly? Maybe she's got a new toy to stick my dick in? Is she going to torture me slowly, repeatedly bringing me to the edge of cumming and then easing off? I can't even enumerate the amount of scenarios I lustily considered, but I can enumerate the number of times I masturbated before 8 PM: nine.

Luckily, with this crazy sex drive that I'd already had an entire pregnancy (and most of a second pregnancy, at this point) to come to understand, I knew that nine times during the day would not at all hinder my performance for the night. I even purposefully came for the last time on my own at 7:55 PM, so my refractory period would last a few minutes into being tied up, and if something super exciting happened I could potentially last a little longer.

All those loads of semen later, 8 o'clock was only four minutes away, and I was rubbing cum into my belly. I didn't know whether she'd come get me to tie me up exactly at 8, or if I should be nude and laying in the bed already? I didn't want to ask her and ruin any of the mystique she'd so carefully built up, so I went with sitting in the bedroom in boxers to wait for her.

She must've known I was in there already, because she made a beautiful, hot-as-fuck-lingerie-wearing entrance at 8 on the dot. The lingerie was black and lacy, and seemed to cover none of her and all the parts I wanted to see the most simultaneously. She cocked her head toward the bed, and I stood up, dropped my underwear and laid down. Our bed has four posts, so I was quickly spread-eagle and a limb was tied to each. She used very soft and nice-feeling restraints, which I made a mental note to ask her about later.

Once I was all tied up, she placed a blindfold over my eyes and ear plugs in my ears. Silence and blackness. Silences and blackness...silence and blackness. It couldn't have been too long that she made me wait for her next move, but with the sensory deprivation, it felt like hours to me. Also, it must've been past my refractory period shortly into this phase, and I was really eager to start the cumming process again...

Finally, I felt warm, oily hands on my swollen ankles. They very slowly and deliberately made their way up toward my dick, thoroughly rubbing and massaging oil into every conceivable part of my legs. The thoroughness was commendable, but the waiting for her to get to my dick was agony...and I didn't even know for sure that's where she was headed next. I got lucky, though, as my fears of having my cock ignored for several minutes proved unfounded.

She worked the balls for a pretty excruciatingly long time, but at that point I was pretty sure she'd move onto the dick next, so I wasn't so nervous anymore. I could feel myself getting stiffer and stiffer as she played with my balls, occasionally letting a finger or two rub the base of my penis. When her well-oiled hands finally reached my cock, it was bliss. She wrapped one hand around the base and lower shaft, the other around the upper shaft and tip, and started a slow, methodical twisting/up-and-down motion.

I'd never gotten a hand job even half as good from her in the past, and I wondered what she'd been studying, and with whom (not out of jealousy...I want to study with them, too!). She never sped up the pace with which she performed this novel stroke, and it took several minutes for the orgasm to build up and commence, but the climax was intense and fantastic when it did arrive, and made me feel even more out of control of the situation, in the best possible way.

Suddenly, I could hear. She'd removed the ear plugs, apparently. When she finally spoke, it sounded like she was across the room, even though I could still feel the weight of her body on the bed. Pretty confused, I listened. "If I take off that blindfold, will you do as I command?" Sexy as fuck, and a quick affirmative reply from yours truly. At long last, the blindfold came off, but it was immediately clear that it wasn't Annie who removed it. I could see Annie sitting in her chair in the corner of the room out of the corner of my eye, but the vast majority of my field of vision was taken up by...her best friend Rachel!

I had no good reason to mention this before, but Rachel and I were, again, going through pregnancies at the same time, only about a month separating our due dates. She was the further along of us, and...wait for it...just a few more dots...SHE WAS HAVING TWINS!! I hadn't seen her yet during this pregnancy (though not for lack of subtly trying), so her form truly blew me away. No wonder the handjob was so different; it wasn't even Annie performing it!

So there, right in my face and within such easy grasp of the arms I couldn't move, was Rachel's epically massive 8-month twin belly. Her belly button hadn't popped, I noticed right away due to the proximity of it to my left eye. Her innie seemed to go very deeply into her bump, maybe even a few inches. That must have been a trick of the light, but goddamn did I want to stick my fingers in there to see how deep it really went!

She had just enough weight on her pre-pregnancy (she hadn't been particularly successful in dropping the baby weight from her first pregnancy, to my present delight) that she had a bit of the BBW softness and fullness I love going on around her abdomen. She was round as hell, and her belly skin looked seriously tight (8 months with twins will unfailingly do that). It also looked very firm, which I was unable to confirm due to my lack of available hands. Fucking restraints! Her tits deserve a mention as well. She had dark hair, and her nipples and areolas were quite the deep brown color.

It was slightly chilly in the room, and her nipples must have protruded an inch-and-a-half from her tits. I almost asked if I could hang my coat up on one, but didn't want to break any of the mood she and Annie had developed. Her tits looked slightly saggy, a gift from her breastfeeding her first child (join the damn club), and they seemed to be resting on her bump with just about all their available surface area. Make a mold of her, and some religions would be worshipping their new model for a fertility goddess, no question.

I realized I hadn't spoken in at least a minute, having been absolutely lost in Rachel's sublime body's wondrous sights. No one had commanded anything of me, so I wasn't sure if I should talk to break the silence, or wait to be directed. Annie seemed to pick up on my confusion after a few seconds of me not staring at Rachel's bump, so she finally gave me my first command: "Eat Rachel's pussy. Thoroughly." Rachel scooted from her position kneeling next to me, and heaved half her weight over my chest to straddle my face, landing her pussy inches from my face.

I had to stretch my neck a bit to get there, but I was all business as soon as she was within tongue distance. I found her clit and fully absorbed it and the surrounding flesh and pubic hair into my vacuum of a mouth. I eat a mean pussy, if I may say so myself, and she was moaning seconds in. The weight she was placing on my chest made my tits ever so slightly uncomfortable, but was so satisfyingly massive and awesome feeling that I couldn't care less.

Also, by the nature of the position she'd had to attain, her belly was partially resting on my forehead. It's not the most sensitive part of your body, sure, but I'd rather have a bump on my forehead than nowhere at all. I was truly and boner-certifiably excited by the contact with her belly, and I was getting pretty into the cunnilingus, too. I had no one touching my cock at the moment, but I could still feel it twitching a bit with potential energy, ready within just a few pumps to ejaculate.

It was hard to keep an exact count with the many moans and muscle spasms I'd heard and felt from Rachel, but I think she came either five or six times before removing herself from my face. I had the impulse to wipe her vaginal fluids from my mouth (and the rest of my face), but was once again thwarted by my restraints. The idea of just letting the juices stay there, maybe even dry on me, made my cock twitch even harder.

Was I going to come without anything touching my dick? I didn't think I'd ever done it, but this experience could easily be the one to make it a reality. "He needs to get off, and quickly, so we can move on," Annie said to Rachel. Rachel nodded, and, once again kneeling next to me, put her hand on me and pumped exactly three times before I shot rope. Kind of embarrassing, but also maybe a testament to how hot their performance was.

I couldn't quite see the door from my restrained position, but I'm pretty sure I heard them both walk out, close it, and speak in hushed tones in the hallway. I could see my engorged belly and not my feet when I looked down towards the foot of the bed, which made me start getting a little bit hard, adding fuel for the next orgasm to come. I heard the door open, and they were standing on either side of me, finally visible.

"You're going to eat my asshole," Annie said, "I know you haven't done that before, but there'll be a reward in it if you do a good job...I'll let Rachel fuck you." I honestly did not think Annie would push things with Rachel and me that far. We were seriously going to fuck? I couldn't believe it, and my exposed dick betrayed my excitement to the ladies in short order. "At ease, my asshole needs tending," Annie said, positioning herself to place her asshole within eating range. I trust Annie a lot, and don't think she'd make me do anything actually disgusting, so I assumed she was as clean as possible.

Honestly, I didn't give my first ass-eating a second thought. The moment fucking the impossibly gravid Rachel was on the table, I would do just about anything to get to her, and the asshole-eating hardly fazed me at all. I just started, not really knowing what I was doing. I sort of teased her by pressing my tongue along the outskirts of her anus for a bit before really getting in there. When I finally got a bit into the hole with my tongue, the taste (the potential of which had provoked my primary anxiety of the moment) was surprisingly inoffensive.

It was musty human flesh, sure, but it didn't taste anything like what my pessimistic imagination imagined. Overall, eating her asshole was pretty fun, and based on how thoroughly she rubbed one out while I performed my duties, she enjoyed herself, too. She dismounted after getting herself off twice, stood up off the bed, and motioned to Rachel, sitting in the corner chair at the moment. "He's all yours," she said.

Rachel approached the bed. I figured she'd just get me hard and ride me reverse-cowgirl style, as that seemed to be pretty much the only option for my current maternal state and restrained body. To my surprise, though, she didn't immediately get into bed with me, but went to all four posts of the bed and undid my restraints. Annie really did mean I was all Rachel's when she passed me off to her, and Rachel seemed to want a proper, all-limbs-involved fucking.