The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She certainly couldn't mount me while facing me, as our bellies would undoubtedly pound on each other unpleasantly. She could have gone with reverse cowgirl, though then we both miss our favorite visuals of the other. Finally, she made her move, laying down on the edge of the bed herself, and asking Annie to come over to hold her legs up and allow me pussy access. Annie sat behind her on the bed and held her ankles in their uncomfortable position, and I started to angle myself so that my dick could enter her without our colossal collective bellies blocking us.

Rachel ended up holding her massive bump up as far as she could with both hands, forcing her tits to touch her chin as her belly shoved into them. I lifted my belly, too, but put it down on her pubic region once I approached for vaginal entry (a trick I'd learned for fucking Annie while I was hugely pregnant with Isabelle).

There was strain on Annie holding Rachel's legs up, strain on Rachel having her legs stretched and holding up her gut, and very little strain on me, besides the pressure to come quickly and relieve the ladies of their discomforts. Rachel's pussy was TIGHT. I've explored many a pussy (not to brag), and one that has pushed a child out has almost always lost much of its elasticity, and thus a lot of its tightness.

I don't know if Rachel did those pussy exercises you hear about or what, but even my being rock-hard and her pussy dripping wet, it took a few tries before I successfully entered her. Once I did, the pressure of the tight pussy and the gravid body towering above it was simply divine. I tried to hurry but also enjoy the experience, which ended up getting me about a three-minute fuck session, ending in an orgasm that made my knees weak.

Finally, Annie and Rachel were able to relax, and I let myself drop to the ground in exhaustion (carefully, always minding the bump). They both laughed at me, but Annie was stretching out her tired arms, and Rachel was trying to rub the soreness out of her inner thighs. We were all exhausted.

"Well, that's pretty much what I had planned," Annie said. "Have fun?" I lifted my head to nod, then let it drop to the floor again. I was slightly disappointed that I hadn't seen any Annie-on-Rachel action, but Annie told me later that they'd discussed it, and thought it would be too "weird" for them. Understandable, but I'd say having your heavily pregnant best friend fuck your heavily pregnant husband in front of you might also qualify as "weird." But who am I to say...I was just following orders.

MONTH 8

I made a maternity body cast of my tits and belly today! Not an adventure, per say, but it was pretty fun! Not sure what I'm going to do with a model of my heavily pregnant torso, but I liked making it, and I'll probably like looking at it in non-pregnant times. Maybe wear it somehow?

Anyway, I've barely left the house this month. Just haven't felt up to it most of the time. So, this month I bring you: Adventures in Masturbation. Even too exhausted to go outside much, I'm always trying to innovate and invent new ways to make myself cum. It's a very rewarding hobby, and it's kept me busy for several minutes every half an hour or so for weeks! I'll just walk you through a few of my creations and breakthroughs...

I. JELLO CUM SHOT

Honestly, I came up with the name of this one before I figured out what the hell it would consist of, and the results were not amazing. I filled one of my pocket pussies with room-temperature jello, then fucked it. It made a mess and was not effective as a lubricant. Didn't cum, or even maintain my erection to go cum elsewhere. 1/10

II. THE (MODIFIED) COUCH BUMPJOB

You may remember this one from my first pregnancy's journal. With a big and low enough bump, the back of a couch that comes up to just around your groin level, and an erection, you can make a belly/dick/couch sandwich that's a pretty damn hot and pretty damn effective masturbatory experience.

To up the ante this pregnancy, I've asked for assistance (fine, not technically masturbation anymore) from Annie. Rather than me thrusting to provide the friction, she holds my bump in both hands and moves it back and forth over my cock. It works! A lot of it working probably has to do with how hot I find it when she manhandles my belly, but she's helped me cum with this technique half-a-dozen times now, and the orgasms have been great. 10/10

III. THE SEATED BUMPJOB

My belly is more than big enough to cover my entire groin when I sit down, and then some, especially now that my bump has dropped (it damn near reaches my knees!). Holding your belly down against your dick to increase pressure and friction allows you to gently hump your bump by simply rocking your ass back and forth. It's very easy and feels great, but doesn't lead to orgasm all that often, I've found. If I'm not incredibly turned on already, I usually end up finishing with a different, simpler method after starting with this technique. Fun but not always fruitful. 7/10

IV. GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT

In my experience, if you really don't want to jerk yourself off, but you really do want to cum, the heavily pregnant individual has a few options. Complaining to one's partner about fatigue and mood swings until they give in and give you a handjob is a viable way to masturbate. It's using a pretty advanced toy in the form of your wife (no offense, honey!), but it's still a hand pumping your dick, and I'm counting it. So, asking for handjobs, basically. 9/10

V. DON'T DO IT

My sex drive, as you readers know, is pretty much limitless while I'm knocked up. Most of the time, I feel enough horny motivation to perform the task of bringing myself to orgasm, but other times, I really don't feel like it. So I don't do it. Your vital sexual energies will build up inside you, making your ejaculation all the more powerful when you finally are motivated enough to make it happen! 9/10

VI. HOLD YOUR BELLY UP WITH ONE HAND, STRUGGLE TO REACH YOUR COCK WITH THE OTHER

Honestly, this is the name of the game in male pregnancy masturbation, especially once one's belly has dropped. It's very challenging to get around the dropped belly to the crotch, and, without holding up your gut with your hand, you may risk straining a muscle or ligament or whatever trying to angle your jerking arm around your engorged midsection.

If your holding arm gets tired from keeping your cumbersome belly out of the way, take a break, get a drink of water, and think about your next move. I don't know, this one's pretty much bullshit. I'll level with you: very little of note or out of the ordinary happened this month, so I have little of import to discuss in this update. I'm deeply exhausted and have barely left the house in weeks.

Until next month, which I will do my level, horny best to make more exciting!

MONTH 9

Annie booked us an appointment with a female pregnant escort last week. I told you this month's update would be more exciting...

Annie told me she'd been looking for such an escort for us (me, especially, but she'll love watching) since halfway through my first pregnancy. They are few and far between, their condition is obviously fleeting, and a lot of the ones that are out there will only service men, not couples. She finally found one, though, and she was only a twenty-minute drive from us. She worked out of a pretty high-end looking apartment, decorated with lots of typical sub/Dom toys and red velvet on the walls. Typical escort environment, if the popular media is to be trusted.

I was a little nervous at first, having never paid for sex before, but Annie assured me she'd really done her research and this was an independent woman very much doing what she loved and not at all being forced into it. With the wife's blessing, fucking a pregnant escort sounded pretty great. And the escort was smoking hot. Tall, fuck-me pumps, latex lingerie, long black hair done up in a high-rising ponytail. Tits globular and just about busting out of her presumably pre-maternity outfit. Her bump was big, but not nearly as big as mine. She said had just hit 6 months, which seemed about right for her size: showing considerably, not yet weighed down by your own gut.

I, on the other hand, was fucking massive. I'd gotten considerably bigger this time around, as usually happens with subsequent pregnancies. My bump just about filled the entirety of the space between my tits and dick, as well as bulging out from the sides of my torso, adding two or three inches to my width (doors aren't always smoothly entered at the moment).

The bump felt tight to an almost-busting level, with my skin looking like it was just barely hanging in there against the pressure from within. My belly button popped out about twice as far as last time, having no other place to go in my gravid, dense center. Sitting with the bump resting between my legs is about the only reliably comfortable position I have in my arsenal. I've yet to find even one sleeping position that's really effective at this stage of pregnancy, I'm so goddamn big.

All of which is to say, while the pregnant escort probably encounters issues with maneuvering her belly to allow for sexual congress, it wasn't just her relatively modest belly in play on this occasion. My bump dwarfed hers, and the combination of the two was going to make it seriously difficult to hatch a viable fucking position.

I'm so exhausted at this point in my pregnancy, all the maneuvering around each other and awkward physiques seemed like too much of a hassle to entertain, and fucking, if we could get to that point, was frequently more work than it was worth in month 9. So, I breathed a gigantic sigh of relief when the escort told me that she was indeed in the sub/Dom business, and Annie had signed me up for a half-hour of each. That made me pretty nervous for the Dom half, but first came the part where I could request whatever I'd like from the escort, which sounded very pleasant indeed.

At least on this particular day, and on other occasional late-third-trimester days, any sort of sex can feel like a chore. So, with the pregnant escort at my disposal, I decided not to go all that sexual. I asked her to remove her clothing and had her lie down on the bed. I stayed fully-clothed, grabbed a bottle of baby oil from atop her dresser, and sat next to her as I warmed the first bit of oil in my palms.

I proceeded to gently and thoroughly massage her belly, purposefully trying to keep sexual desire out of it. It was fantastic. A truly great experience. I got to spend 30 minutes just admiring and really getting to know her belly, with no expectations on me or her about sex. I love pregnancy, so I love a good bump, and though that's a sexual thing most of the time for me, it can also be pretty damn satisfying to deal with it platonically. Sure, I had her stay nude, but I had to exercise a bit of control for the submissive escort portion of our visit, or else I'd feel I missed an opportunity. So, just a very minor power trip and enjoyment of a beautiful bump for a full half hour. Heavenly bliss!

A timer went off at 30 minutes, and the escort sprang up. "Clothes off, get on your hands and knees near the edge of the bed, ass up." She really could flip that sub/Dom switch! I did as I was told (enormous belly reaching all the way down to the bed when I'm on all fours), and, looking over my shoulder at her, I could see her connecting a complicated-looking harness to her crotch and upper thighs. Could this be...maybe...?

I waited with bated breath for what she'd bring out next, and my dream was indeed coming true: a big ole dildo. I had confided in Annie years ago that one of my biggest fantasies was getting pegged by a pregnant woman. I'd seen pictures of knocked up ladies wearing strap-ons occasionally over the years, and they always excited me to no end. They just looked so powerful with their fertility goddess bellies and tits, and a nice hard cock with which they will absolutely be fucking you. I implicitly want them to tell me what to do, and I want to do whatever will satisfy them.

I'd never taken anything up the ass before (maybe a finger once or twice...), so the size of the dildo she attached to the harness scared the shit out of me. We're really starting there?! She lubed my asshole extensively, really slathering it on, even sticking one or two fingers (hard to tell back there just from the feeling) into my anus to lubricate a bit internally. As a bit of a warm-up, she sticks a finger in me, then what feels like two, then three. She's building up to the dildo, which is appreciated, though I still don't feel prepared at all.

Finally, she lubes me up even more, gets in position behind me, and slides that massive-looking dildo into me. It...was not a pleasant sensation. A little bit of pain, a lot of weird pressure and feeling like you're going to shit on her every time she pulls out a bit. I think pegging is a thing you have to work up to very gradually, not just in one session with an escort. Annie felt horrible afterwards (though pretty good during, based on how maniacally she was going at her crotch while watching), but I was just grateful to have such an amazing wife that would put together a fantasy like this for me, and even go with me to a pregnant escort. I love Annie very, very much.

And that's pretty much that. My C-section is scheduled for tomorrow, so my sexual escapades for this pregnancy are at an end. I'll probably spend my precious little remaining pregnant time staring at my reflection in my full-length, just like last time, except this time I'm somehow even larger. Soon, I won't be engorged. Always bitter-sweet, but who knows? If the uterus can gestate two healthy babies...why not a third?