The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 03

Story Info
Jarred's 3rd pregnancy, along with his wife Annie's 1st!
8.5k words
4
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simultaneous Bliss

Jarred here. Welcome back to my journal! I had our second daughter, Sam, nearly three years ago. Two months ago, during an appointment with Dr. Lucas to check in on my uterus, the fertility specialist told me they'd finally cracked synthetic uteri for women. It was more complicated than the male version, apparently, because they have to contend with existing organs and internal piping in a woman, whereas in a man, you can start from scratch and design the gestational system precisely to your own specifications. This, he told me a solid minute after I'd already connected the dots in my head, could finally allow Annie to have a viable pregnancy of her own. Hooray for technological advancements!

I probably drove home dangerously fast, but I could not wait to tell Annie the good news. I knew she would be thrilled, as was I at the prospect of a pregnant wife! I was loudly calling her name before I'd fully opened the front door, and she ran out of the kitchen, instantly worried that something was wrong. I gave her the news, and she collapsed into my arms, weeping. I told her I'd taken the liberty of scheduling an appointment for her and Dr. Lucas later in the week, and she kissed me deeply. I've never seen her so happy: one of her biggest dreams in life was going to happen for her!

At the appointment, Dr. Lucas explained that the procedure to install Annie's synthetic uterus would be a bit more complex and slightly more dangerous than mine had been. They'd have to perform a hysterectomy first, then deal with combining her natural baby-making equipment with their synthetic gizmos (my word, not the doctor's). Annie didn't care about the modest increase in risk, as the treatment might've been experimental at the moment, but it still had a very impressive and comforting success rate.

Having been born a woman and thus producing the requisite hormones herself, there was no need for the hormone treatment that I had to go through for 3 months before getting the surgery myself. So, we scheduled all the steps toward impregnating Annie for the earliest possible appointments. If things went smoothly, she could be pregnant in four to six weeks! She was absolutely elated, and it was wonderful to witness her excitement.

On the ride home, I realized I was sort of jealous of Annie's impending pregnancy...and I wanted another pregnancy of my own. I was still ready to go baby-carrying wise, and I instantly fell in love with the idea of us being pregnant at the same time; maybe we'll even get lucky and conceive around the same time! I excitedly shared my thoughts with Annie, who, I was thrilled to find out, has apparently always wanted a big family! So, we decided to attempt to conceive on the same exact day, as we agreed that that would be super fucking hot.

We went smoothly through the steps up until embryo implantation. Both of our first attempts failed, and we were feeling a bit down. We made the soonest appointments we could and tried again two weeks later...and we both got pregnant that day!!

PREGNANCIES 3 & 4, MONTH 1

I thought I had been horny from the moment of my first positive pregnancy test, but Annie was on another fucking level. Our perfectly respectable non-pregnant sex life was great, but our fucking numbers have probably quadrupled since we both got our great news. She initiates sex at least 80% of the time...probably closer to 90%. She's ravenous. It's fantastic, and I'm able to keep up most of the time, though the ole pregnant fatigue is hitting me harder than her at the moment, and I occasionally have to take a break for a session. Maybe the fatigue is hitting her, it's just being completely drowned out by her absurd level of horniness.

Don't get me wrong: I'm getting off just to the thought of being knocked up even in my third pregnancy, and I'm getting off a lot...by most standards. I only seem tame in comparison to my wife. To put it bluntly, Annie's right hand may as well be super-glued to her pussy. Yesterday, we got home from an hour-long car ride both having to pee. We just have the one bathroom, and I let Annie go first, like a gentleman should. After 5 full minutes of "peeing," she didn't even try to cum quietly.

She could not be less subtle or more casual in her constant crotch rubbing. While she's petting the dog, she's rubbing one out. While her leftovers are in the microwave, she's rubbing one out. When she passes a window and feels a slight breeze, she's rubbing one out. She'll just have a sexy thought and drop what she's doing in the middle of a room, masturbate right there, standing up. It...hopefully won't become a problem.

She has some nausea, as do I. She hasn't complained about it once, though. I cannot say the same for myself. About the only other 1st month symptom in the mix right now for Annie is her nipples and areolas starting to darken. They're only a slightly darker shade of brown, but she takes every opportunity to flaunt them. She was topless all of last Thursday. Literally, tits out for an entire 24-hour day. Honestly, I'm finding her antics and enthusiasm pretty amusing, and absolutely adorable. As well as super, super sexy, of course. I know my sex drive is only going up for the next 6 or 7 months of this pregnancy of mine, and I'm thrilled that she'll likely be up to my libidinous needs once they rise to meet hers.

Oh, boy. I can hear her chanting "PREGNANCY!" over and over from upstairs... What the fuck is she up to now? Whatever it is, it'll probably be lots of fun, so I'm heading upstairs.

MONTH 2

I really, really wish we had more than one bathroom. At some point every day for the past three weeks or so, one of us is puking in the toilet, the other in the kitchen sink. The overwhelming amount of nausea and vomiting we've both been experiencing has seriously zapped our sex drives. Annie is down to three or four orgasms a day...I shouldn't even mention how high her numbers were before morning/all day sickness kicked in. I'm cummimg twice daily, usually, as just about every day, Annie has both the urge to blow me and the ravenous desire to get my dick in her. Always separately from each other, for some reason, but I'm not complaining about twice the orgasms.

Despite the severe nausea and fatigue we're going through, we still do make at least a little time a day for sexy fun, like the fucking and sucking mentioned above. Last Friday, she requested I try my very best to be in a sexy mood around 10 o'clock that evening. I did what little I could think of to attempt to be amorous when the clock strikes 10, and I'm feeling pretty decent when the hour hits. I get naked and jump in the bed. A few minutes later, Annie walked in wearing a tight black t-shirt, tight jeans, and a full-term baby bump.

"Surprise!" she yells, clearly delighted by my confusion. Oddly, I thought I recognized this particular belly..."Silicone prosthetic?" I ask, definitely dashing her hopes of confusing me more deeply. I'd heard of these silicone bellies before (...aaaaand maybe/definitely owned several) Still, I really found the silicone bump somehow familiar. "Wait." I got it now. "That's my belly from Sam! How the hell did you get that?!" She pulls out my plaster body cast we made when I was 8 months into my second pregnancy, and informs me that do-it-yourself silicone work was easier than I might think.

Anyway, she was highly motivated to work hard, as she had very quickly gotten frustrated with being pregnant and not having a giant bump. Now, she has one to play with to her heart's content, and it is turning me on. I don't even have to request she keep the belly on during our fucking: she damn well already knows to.

MONTH 3

More and more tangible signs of our pregnancies mixed with a decrease in nausea means much, much more sex this month. Annie's ass is plumping up and her waist is visibly expanding (mine never really returned to baseline after my first pregnancy...), adding some delightful curves to her usually slight frame. She is frequently strutting around the house in the skimpiest shorts she can find, showing off that ass. I can't say it's a problem. She has also wanted doggy-style sex a lot more frequently lately, which I have a sneaking suspicion is just another way for her to flaunt her ass. Again, no complaints coming from me.

We also both have a new firmness in our lower abdomens, and we're both constantly rubbing either our own or the other's general navel areas, frequently with lotions and oils. I don't know why I never think to pamper myself like this a bit more when I'm not carrying a child. It feels sooooo nice, and, at least when I've got a bump to rub, gets me hard without fail. At this point, a whole lot of things are getting me hard and Annie wet, and lately we've been spending the majority of our time on sexual activities, both alone and together. Looking to take advantage of our relatively slim bodies before we start showing in the next month or so, we fuck in as many positions and try as many sordid techniques as we can think of. We must be pretty far into the Kama Sutra by now.

Our appetites are ravenous but at roughly the same levels, and the amount and quality of sex two horny preggos who spend most of their time together can have is staggering. We spur each other on, neither of us wanting to show a crack in our horniness in front of the other. Solo play has been plentiful lately, too, as we're sometimes in different rooms but always turned on. Gotta jerk it whenever you get horny, even if it's more than a dozen times a day, at least according to our oversexed pregnant brains. Wasting erections or vaginal lubrication is simply not permitted.

MONTH 4

All right, second trimester, and we're both just starting to show and get more energized. Naturally, experiencing it for the first time herself and for the third time for me makes Annie more fascinated with her own bump than mine. I was fine with upping the amount of solo sex time, as this was my favorite pregnancy masturbation period. My bump is small enough to allow for unhindered dick access, and also small enough to be entirely coated in a load of my semen. I LOVE cumming on my own bump and rubbing it in until it glistens. I love it intensely, sometimes even opting to cum on myself rather than in or on Annie when we're fucking.

One morning last week, Annie woke me up shaking the bed while rubbing one out, instantly getting me hard and prompting my own first-thing-in-the-morning jerk. Once I finished, Annie rubbed my cum-slick belly and said we'd started our day off right. She looked pensive for a moment, then told me her fun idea for the day: a masturbation contest, with mandatory 15 minute (roughly the length of my refractory period) breaks between orgasms for both of us, to even the playing field. This meant Annie couldn't win this contest with a few multi-orgasmic rubbings. One orgasm would be allowed every 15 minutes, basically. It turned me on how much I'd be cummimg today, and I was off to the races.

It went straightforwardly for a few hours, with me jerking quickly and cum-moisturizing my bump every 15 minutes on the dot. Annie masturbated in the living room, and she later admitted that she'd gotten off many, many more times than the 4 per hour the contest recognized. She's an ambitious woman. And horny. Very, very horny.

After a brief conversation via which we learned we were probably tied due to both of us masturbating constantly, things got a little nastier. Annie ran into the bedroom in the middle of a jerk session and started yelling unsexy things about our inevitable deaths, old people, Hitler, and other similarly boner-killing things. Next, she stole my internet to deprive me of porn. Ha! As if I can't get off to (and on!) my own bump. I knew I needed to make a move of my own, so I ran into the living room and grabbed her vibrator. "Ha! I have three more within arms' reach!" Damn it, I hadn't noticed that. In the end, i lied and said I missed one quarter hour's orgasm so she could win. I'd already had two gloriously masturbation-filled pregnancies: now, it was time for Annie to shine.

MONTH 5

Annie's bump is now large enough to grab the attention of folks out in public, and she is ecstatic. She made herself a few cut-off-above-the-navel shirts, and wore them exclusively for weeks (and it continues...). They allow her to constantly show off her plump little bump with minimal effort and maximal visibility. She's taken to half-jokingly calling herself "the belly rub slut." If she sees a stranger even glancing at her belly, she makes a bee-line for them, getting their hands on her midsection as quickly as possible. And, if I'm there, this is where she lifts my shirt and places the stranger's hand on my bump. This is rude, of course, but it turns me on in a serious way. I'll never stop her.

She counts the number of people that rub her bump every day, and it's twice broken 100 already. When I feel like getting touched myself, I can just tag along with her, and she does all the work to get both our bellies rubbed. She also pulls me into public bathrooms several times an hour for a quickie or mutual masturbation. Going out for the day with my pregnant wife is as great as I'd always hoped it could be.

Annie wants to cruise a local bar for hook-ups, like I had done on my own during my last pregnancy. Telling her the stories of my dalliances got her majorly wet then, and she apparently held the memory fondly, as she was almost obnoxiously excited about our night out. We went to the same neighborhood bar I'd gone to 3+ years ago. She wore a yellow button-down shirt, some of the lower buttons visibly straining against her protruding belly, and a tight and short black skirt that really highlighted her ass.

I wore blue leggings and a tight black t-shirt that never had a chance at covering my engorged belly, so I'd be rocking significant underbelly cleavage. I wanted a man to touch that little sliver of skin visible between my shirt and pants tonight, and I got hard just thinking about it. Oddly specific, but it's what popped into my horny, hormone-addled mind.

Annie and I discussed and planned our pick-up strategies. We would split up, at least at first, as a pregnant man together with a pregnant woman is a rare sight, and will read as a very unclear relationship to anyone who might be checking us out. We'd make things easier and less awkward for folks by cruising the bar separately, hopefully to result in both of us finding someone, and maybe all four of us getting out of there and into some sex.

I walked slowly past some young men playing pool, distracting a fairly cute guy with a beard and making him miss his shot. I went and stood at a nearby table, wondering if he might come over for a chat. I gave it 10 minutes, nothing happened, and I moved on to a seat at the bar and a glass of tonic water and lime. Moments later, a pretty brunette sat down immediately to my right. Probably in her mid-40s, tall, rocking a shiny maroon cocktail dress and not-fucking-around heels.

"I have, from a distance, seen several pregnant men out in the world over the past few years," she began, "but this is the first time I've been able to really meet one. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist coming over here. You look amazing, by the way! How far along are you?" I answer some more of the typical questions, all the while trying to suss out whether hers was a platonic fascination or an erotic one.

"So you're here alone?" she finally asked, in what I was willing to interpret as a statement of erotic intent. "I'm here with my similarly pregnant wife, and we're looking for a few friends to hang out with." She nodded knowingly. "The wife's pregnant, too, huh? What luck!" I asked if she liked women. "Mmmmm... honestly, I like pregnant people most of all, female, male... I'm in it for those bellies. Aaaand I don't usually admit that weird shit to anyone, never mind an actual pregnant person. Please allow me to quietly slink away..."

I liked her, so I put my hand on her shoulder to signal I'd rather she stayed. I told her not to be embarrassed, that I had a similar fetish, and that finding preggo fetishists is as exciting for us preggos as it is for the fetishists; everyone's a winner. She visibly relaxed, finally introduced herself (Laura, I think?), and, in short order agreed to meet the wife and, if everyone got along, come home with us for some fun.

I left Laura at the bar for the moment, and started looking for Annie. I noticed a sort of impromptu circle formation consisting of what looked very much like frat boys, and I instantly knew my wife was at their center. I moved towards the circle, glimpsing Annie from in between two of the dudes. She'd had three hands on her belly at that moment, and, she told me after, she felt like she'd been at the center of a belly rub orgy. It got her off, and her sexuality seemed to seep directly into the young men surrounding her.

She was certain she'd successfully seduced every one of those frat boys with her belly and flirting, so, as she stood up to come over to me, she pointed randomly at one of them, seeing if he'd follow her. He followed like a dumb-looking puppy, clearly lusting after my wife from her heels.

I introduced myself to Annie's new friend, who was, of course, named Chad. I led Annie and Chad back to Laura, and everyone was quickly companionable enough to satisfy the social requirements of a four-way. When I was pregnant with Sam, I had had that MMM three-way sexual encounter (The Belly and The Cock!) with Annie just watching, but that was as close as I'd come to a four-way. Threesomes had become a dime a dozen, but this was an exciting escalation. Another set of genitals was certain to shake things up!

I drove us all back to the house, as Chad and Laura both seemed a bit buzzed. When we all got inside, Annie took the lead, and we all ended up sitting on our bed together. "I'm sorry, but I really need to see both of your bellies, if you don't mind," Laura blurted out, clearly having held that in with no small difficulty. I quickly obliged, removing both my top and bra. Annie did the same. Laura gawked, her mouth hanging open. We were far from huge, but our bellies certainly protruded significantly, and our darkened pregnancy nipples were a fun little bonus.

Actually, just the sight of a pregnant man and pregnant woman (and married!) together was probably making Laura hornier than the physiological details were. Laura put one hand on each of the bed's pregnant bellies, and moaned with delight. "THIS is all I want to do," she declared. "I need to touch and rub the both of you as much as you'll permit, and that's probably what I'm up for tonight, frankly." I liked her candor and the idea of a relatively wholesome four-way, and I said so. Annie agreed, too, but Chad finally spoke up and said he was going to catch an Uber back to his car.

The three of us were left on the bed, and I was aiming to make some of our fetishist friend's preggo fantasies come true. I asked her exactly what she'd like to do with us. She considered carefully, and answered, "I don't necessarily need to touch it at all, but I'd really love to at least see your penis. The entirety of you nude, really. I've seen a few nude male pregnancy pictures, but they were clinical and wholly unsexy. Your cock...or, penis..." "You can say 'cock,'" I interject.

"Okay...I'd really love to see your cock out and hanging below your bump. I need the full frontal nudity." I stood, removed my pants and panties in one motion, and laid on my back, my modest bump sticking up an inch or two, my tits a bit further. And, my quickly hardening cock rising to form a right angle to the rest of my torso. Laura was speechless. Annie chimed in, "Anything for me?" Laura breathed in to give herself a moment of consideration, replying "You have amazing breasts. Just...amazing. Can I touch them? Maybe even suck on a nipple for a second?" Annie laughed, "Please, you can do far more than that. And you should definitely touch his dick, he'll love it and your enthusiasm will probably get him off with minimal effort. If you want the full pregnant male climax experience..."