The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura wordlessly began stroking Annie's tits, focusing particular attention on the dark nipples. She gently took a nipple and a chunk of the right tit into her mouth, licking Annie's skin as it approached her tongue. And, now she's got my erection in her hands, then one hand as the other moves to stroke my belly simultaneously. Again, the rubbing of my pregnant belly simultaneous with the rubbing of my pregnant cock is pretty much my sexual ideal, and seemed to be a recurring theme in my hook-ups. I guess my body lends itself well to these hand positions and urges to touch, and I'm hugely grateful for that.

She gets me off after a few minutes, and asks for a tissue for the cum dripping down her knuckles. I take her hand, and stroke her cum-coated knuckles against my baby bump. "Ooohhhhh," she seemed to let loose the sound inadvertently. This was a level of hotness she couldn't have anticipated. My pregnant belly was glistening with my own cum, and my dick's already up to half-mast again. "Let me take care of you," I softly implore Laura. "No, no, no..." she demurred. "You have no idea how much you've given me with this experience. It was truly extraordinary. I already feel like I've taken way too much of your time, I should really be on my way." I finger-banged her on the drive back to the bar. She came twice, not taking her left hand away from massaging my belly under my shirt until we'd arrived at the bar.

MONTH 6

Our. Bumps. Are. Awesome! We are both showing in a serious way at this point, bellies becoming rounder and wider, protruding further and further. No hint of stretch marks on Annie yet, which is hardly surprising given the hours of moisturizing attention she and I have both paid her bump. Her belly button already looks like it's verging on going outie, which seems a bit premature in our 6th month. She's probably carrying big, just like I have twice before, and I'm certainly carrying big once again at present.

My pregnancies have provided me with steadily bigger bumps. At this point in my 3rd, I could swear I'm a good month's worth of size bigger than I would have been in my 1st. My current 6th month belly feels (and looks, from photo evidence) almost exactly like my 1st pregnancy's 7th month belly. I've also never lost much of the baby weight I've already put on twice before, finally showing up more in my abdominal area this pregnancy, giving my belly a softer and fuller look, in my opinion. I love my fat there, and I really don't care if I ever lose a pound it. I'll gladly go male BBW once my extended pregnancy party has ended.

Annie is currently obsessed with her baby's movement, as at this point in a pregnancy you can feel and see movement in your belly quite easily, even feel it painfully at times. She LOVES those painful kicks to her internal organs, frequently thanking the baby aloud for the affection. If we're watching TV in the evening, I can almost guarantee that any time you look at her, Annie will be staring at her own bare belly rather than the TV screen. She carefully prods, pokes, and rubs to provoke a response, or even tries to soothe the baby in utero.

You can tell when she can feel the baby moving inside her because she usually freezes in place to take it all in, hushing anyone near her that might prove distracting. She doesn't want to miss a moment of this journey, and I obviously can't blame her; I'm on my 3rd go-round and still stupidly excited about all the tiny bodily changes and thickening curves I'm experiencing. I remember how my 1st pregnancy felt, and Annie's ultra-enthused attitude and quirky relationship with her body and baby are perfectly natural. It's an amazing thing to experience, especially for the first time. Annie's doing wonderfully, and I'm super proud of her!

Annie's also an amazing wife because she set up this month's big sexual escapade for us, and it was one hell of a doozy. We live within driving distance of Las Vegas, and Annie's been doing research just about every day to try to find a pregnant escort there and compare schedules so we can meet. Saturday night, she hit a jackpot I can still hardly believe exists. The first all-pregnant brothel has officially opened for business! They've got both men and women on the payroll, and, obviously, a pretty high turnover rate. They have a "Your Escort WILL Be Showing!" guarantee on an obnoxious radio ad of theirs we found on the brothel's web site.

Annie asked me how many of these visibly pregnant men and women who are professionals at sex I think I can handle in a night. Well, I've been feeling pretty confident with my pregnancy horniness still in full swing, so I maybe got a tad overzealous. I told her to book four escorts, two male and two female, for an overnight visit with us. We picked the four out of a set of about 25 full-body photos, Annie picking a man and a woman, and then doing the same myself. They all looked very attractive, so we seemed to make our selections based on belly size, and got the four most massive bumps we could find.

I wanted to fuck them all one way or another, and bad. It was good that we were going at 6 months pregnant rather than any later in our gestations. I'm already unwieldy enough for a good chunk of sexual activities, and I know I'll get increasingly awkward and struggle to control my engorged form more and more over the final trimester. I told her I didn't even want to know how much the night of escorts was costing, and she agreed that I could be spared that information. We decided it would be our "Pregnancies Present" to ourselves, which is a thing we definitely made up but should really exist, because pregnant couples are great.

We got to the brothel parking lot at 5 in the afternoon last Saturday, an hour before we could begin our night of fun. I'd much rather spend an hour waiting in a car than risk missing any of the time we'd paid for by leaving later in the day. We played stupid games on our phones, both jerked-off surreptitiously while the other served as lookout, rubbed our bellies with coconut oil to make them nice and presentable for our impending friends, and generally tried to hold in our intense excitement.

The clock hit 5 minutes to 6, and we decided to grab our bags and go in to start the check-in process, hopefully spending only a few minutes getting settled so that we don't miss any sexy time. The receptionist at the front desk asked if we had a reservation, and promptly sent us walking to room 13. The room had two gigantic beds, which made sense given the fact that there would be six of us here all night (6 PM - 6 AM). We barely had time to put our bags down before there was a knock at the door. Annie peeked into the peephole, smiled, and opened the door.

Before us were four sublime pregnant figures, and they were all nude. Annie told me later that she'd actually paid a bit extra for the naked entrance, and I think it was worth every penny of however much it cost: it was quite the mind-blowing sight to kick things off. Annie welcomed them into the room, and we stood around for a few minutes introducing ourselves and making a bit of small talk. Annie got fully nude about a minute after they entered, and I felt I had to after that, so we were all shortly on equal footing. Well, we were all wearing the same amount of clothing, anyway, but truly equal footing would be hard to achieve with these people.

They were truly gorgeous in person, and all happened to be approximately 8 months along. One of the women was a redhead with a lightly freckled and pendulous bump. The other woman was bleach blonde with a "basketball" belly on her tiny frame that was probably closer to the size of a medicine ball. I could hardly believe she was able to even stand with that thing attached to her, never mind participate in the antics we'd shortly begin! There was a clean-shaven brunette man with a mildly hairy and gigantic globe-shaped belly. His dick was uncircumcised; I'd never dealt with foreskin before, but I was pretty intrigued to check it out. The other guy was blonde with a torpedo belly jutting out at least 18 inches from his abdomen, and it had clearly dropped, making it point right at the floor.

I hadn't dealt with such a perfect torpedo belly, either, and I couldn't wait to lift it in both hands to feel its heft. The blonde man's dick didn't thrill me, but maybe Annie would find something she liked about it. (At this point in the male pregnancy field it barely warrants mentioning due to its prevalence, but both men did have huge, clearly milk-filled tits.) All four of the escorts had the fertility goddess look of boobs hanging onto the top of bumps going on. I love that look, and I really loved the looks of all our new friends...

They told us they frequently start out a session with this many people by coupling up amongst themselves, then inviting us in when things have started happening and we were comfortable entering the fray. Blonde went with blonde to one bed, redhead with brunette to the other. A little heteronormative without even discussing the arrangements, but not a fight I needed to take on during these expensive and sexually explosive hours. Both couples began by rubbing each other's tits and bellies, then moving down to start some hand-to-genitalia work.

Annie waved goodbye to me and walked to the blondes' bed, jumped on and got handfuls of tit, one from each escort. It was a somewhat awkward entrance, but I was proud of her for getting in there so quickly. It seemed like it was coming up on my turn, and I'd be headed to the other bed, which did contain the man with the uncircumcised cock, so I had that going for me.

The redhead and brunette were slowly and gently rubbing their hands around their own crotches, clearly killing time now as they waited for me to initiate something with them. I finally worked up the nerve and went to sit down with them. I started by rubbing and lightly poking the redhead's freckled bump, a variant of belly I hadn't encountered even photographically, somehow. She was soft and supple in both bump and bosom, and it was a pleasure to stroke her skin. She also said mildly kind and encouraging things to me in a quiet voice, which really helped put me at ease in a way I couldn't quite pinpoint.

I guess it makes sense that an escort would have a lot of experience making people comfortable in inherently awkward situations. I turned to the brunette, rubbing his dark brown nipples lightly, running my hand down the front of his belly (nice and firm!), and finally ending up with his cock in my hand. He was semi-hard and quickly hardening further as I began to rub up and down with one hand and very gently play with his foreskin with the other. "This isn't uncomfortable, is it? I've never dealt with foreskin," I admitted, but he reassured me that I'd really have to put some effort in to hurt any part of his member, and not to worry about it. I took this as an invitation to go at his dick with both hands, really peeling back the foreskin and getting a good look at everything. It was pretty interesting, but not particularly arousing to me.

It was already 6:50, and I hadn't even had a full-on erection since I jerked off in the parking lot. "Would one of you be kind enough to get me off real quick? I'm feeling a bit backed up," I said to my bedmates, and they went to work immediately. The brunette worked my belly semi-roughly (in a really hot way) with both hands, pushing my skin in deeply, pushing down on firm spots, you name it. It was fucking great.

Meanwhile, the redhead was holding the base of my penis with one hand and massaging my balls with the other, all concurrently with blowing me using the fastest head motion I'd ever seen. i was slightly worried she'd give herself whiplash, but she clearly knew what she was doing, and I pulled out of her moutth and came all over my bump in just a few minutes. She rubbed it into my belly, smiling as it coated the entire bump with its milky glistening. "You do that, too?" I ask excitedly. She laughed sheepishly and nodded.

I told her and the brunette that I needed a moment to collect myself, and spent a few minutes watching Annie's activities on the other side of the room. She was full on riding the man's cock while holding up her belly with one hand and holding the woman's ass close to her face with the other, as Annie sloppily ate her out from behind. Goddamn did she move quickly! Annie moaned loudly as I watched. I'd already heard that sound from her three or four times in the last 20 minutes. Her cum count was dwarfing mine, at least to start.

I'm not going to recap the entire 12 hours of sex and rubbing as it would get boring very quickly, but I did just about everything you could think of with all four of the escorts and my wife, to boot. I got to lift the torpedo belly for a few minutes, and it was incredibly heavy. I made a point of spending a full hour on each bump, fully exploring, rubbing, moisturizing, prodding and generally enjoying every inch of every belly in the room.

Those were the best hours of the experience, for me. Calm, relaxing, and reverent in the presence of so many magnificent bumps. I encouraged the escorts to give me a thorough going-over as well, as did Annie. They were happy to do so. The blonde woman confided, after I mentioned mine, that she had a pregnancy fetish, which probably means that she has a hell of a lot of fun in this job, especially with pregnant customers like Annie and me! We had a really great time, and it felt like a very welcome night of bliss and sexual exploration just a few months before the simultaneous arrival of two babies will re-arrange our lives.

MONTH 7

Three pregnancies in, I think I'm ready to declare the 7th month my favorite of the bunch. Huge bump, modest waddle, can still fuck pretty easily...the list goes on. It just feels perfect to me, and I have felt great during all three of my 7th months. Annie is really, really loving her expanding-in-every-direction baby bump, and she shows it the best way she knows how these days: with copious masturbation.

She's spending a decent amount of time in the bedroom with the door closed, enjoying meditating on the impending births and the health of the babies, and just being alone with the presence of her bump. She's filled with the same reverence for all this that I am, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if she leaves this insanely horny pregnancy a convert to the pregnant fetish. She's certainly enjoying our bodies as much as a fetishist would...

Every October, two towns over there's a huge and hippy-ish arts festival, with lots of music, vendors, food trucks, petting zoos...everything you'd expect, pretty much. We were debating whether to go this year, as it usually involves a great deal of walking, and walking was not exactly our preferred mode of transportation at the moment. I got winded on the three steps up to our front door yesterday, for Christ's sake! We're considering whether we should go, maybe only explore the festivities near the parking lot that would require the least walking.

"Oh fuck," Annie mutters. "What's wrong?" She turns to me. "Nothing, I just had a really good idea. You know that stupid 'Free Hugs' booth the hippies always have going? Why don't we pay for a booth and do 'Free Belly Rubs'? We could probably get hundreds of rubs in throughout the day, we'd be able to have a place to sit and rest within the festival...and I'm betting we can rig our booth to have a private little area for our hornier patrons..."

Holy shit, was this brilliant! it's a pregnant exhibitionist's absolute dream, so, of course, it was directly up our collective alleys. Annie called the festival's vendor liaison, and we majorly lucked out: Annie called just a few minutes after someone called in a cancellation. Otherwise, we would've had absolutely no shot of getting a booth on such short notice, the liaison rather sharply told us.

We needed six folding chairs, two for us and two for either side of both of us, so that we'd be ready to be rubbed by two people simultaneously if the opportunity arose. Having been given the dimensions, I drew a little blueprint of our booth, with scaled down objects to place and arrange inside. I realized we really only needed the front half of the for our six-chair set-up, and drew in some extra walls we could make out of plywood to render whatever happens in the back half of the booth invisible to passersby.

We'd put a tent back there with a futon mattress on the ground, increasing privacy and comfort. Now, we had a hook-up spot, and the day became even more exciting knowing we'd probably not only receive hundreds of stranger belly rubs, but also probably be pretty constantly going behind the wall to get busy with some of those strangers. What a day this would be!

On the day, everything went smoothly in setting up our vision for the tent, and from the moment patrons were allowed on the fairgrounds, we had a constant stream of rubbers coming to us, even though there was frequently a line stretched to three or four booths down. People would wait in line to rub a belly! We could've managed the crowds a bit better, but we chose instead not to put any sort of time limits on the rubbing sessions. They could touch our bellies for as long as they wanted and/or needed, and we'd share the experience on our own terms, not the crowd's.

We quickly removed two of the chairs, as having four hands rubbing you down for hours became unbearably awkward, and surprisingly sweaty for October (though we are 7 months pregnant, so I guess some heat is to be expected). We had such a steady stream of people interested in rubbing on us that we really couldn't take anyone into our sex tent, as it would be extremely obvious to all the bystanders. Annie and I would take turns occasionally going back and laying down for a few minutes for our own comfort, but there would be no genitalia jerked, eaten, sucked or fucked in that booth on the day of the fair. A shame.

It would've been more disappointing to miss out on the day's opportunities for sex if the belly rubbing didn't end up positively transcendent. Once we limited it to one rubber per belly, it felt like we shared truly intimate moments with every single person that took a few minutes to rub a pregnant belly. It's amazing to commune with people while rubbing the site of new life, in the presence of the life-giving pregnant parent, and just generally existing in the rarefied air of nature's incredible gestational system, and human ingenuity's recent breakthrough of the male pregnancy.. Shit, am I sounding like a hippy now?

Oh, Annie's milk has come in! She's obsessed with squirting it all over the place, and sometimes sucking it from her own tits during sex. Also, she won't stop sneaking up on me, taking out a tit, and spraying her milk onto the back of my unsuspecting neck. So...it's a mixed bag.

MONTH 8

Two enormous near-full-term bumps, one constantly hard cock, one constantly wet pussy, and four leaky tits. We were still horny as all hell, but trying to wrangle all these intensely engorged body parts into a concerted sexual effort was getting harder and harder. We felt the need to cum constantly, but it had to take as little effort as possible. I ordered one of those fancy Fleshlights that runs on battery and does all the pumping and applying of pressure for you once you get your erection in it.

I wasn't too lazy to arouse the ole cock, as all that took at the moment was a few seconds of rubbing on my recently dropped bump (Annie and my bumps dropped on the same day! We both woke up to significantly altered physiques, and could only laugh at how ridiculously in sync our pregnancies are). Once I've gotten hard, I lube up a bit, insert my dick into the fun little machine, turn it on, and lay back in anticipation. The pumping works well enough and will consistently get you off, but it takes much longer than jerking yourself off by hand. The effort is far less with the Fleshlight than just about any other method I've found, though, so I'll continue using it when getting hard saps what little energy I have.