The Horny Sea Horse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie's method is to tuck her Hitachi in between her legs and under her gut, with its vibrating head pressed against her vulva. This doesn't stimulate the clitoris very effectively, but it does stimulate it enough for her to reach orgasm every half hour or so (and she leaves it on and in place for hours and hours on end). A mediocre orgasm every half hour would've been a terrifying prospect to the horny-as-fuck first trimester Annie. God, there are so many great stages of pregnancy! All the trimesters are great! Sorry, but I'm just thinking about the early anticipation of growth, the midway energy, and the late massive everything. All are so wonderful in their own way, and so very fleeting. I find myself hoping Annie might experience pregnancy a second time...

Our fucking is currently whatever the opposite of "acrobatic" is called. Sometimes one of us will just lay on our back on the bed, and the other will attempt to try to find a way to connect their genitals to those of the supine party. It's become more of a game than a sexual strategy, though, as it almost never works sexually, but always leaves us laughing uncontrollably. Our unwieldiness can still amuse us, which is certainly nice.

Lining up Annie's pussy with the edge of the bed and attempting to enter her while standing up hasn't worked for me for a month, as the two massive bumps simply refuse to occupy the same space at the same time. Even if both of us try to hold our own belly with both hands to move it out of the way, we're not up to the task of clearing a path for dick to gain entry to pussy. I'd need an extra 4 inches to get the tip in, and an extra 3 on top of that for it to be even marginally satisfying for either of us. I don't think over-the-counter convenience store penis enhancers are recommended for pregnant folks, so I'm just not getting my dick in my wife that way until these bumps are gone.

With our bellies dropped and frequently hanging right in front of our groins, even oral has become hard. I kneeled in front of Annie a few days ago, and had to use both hands to lift her belly above my head, then tried to stretch my tongue to reach her pussy, and didn't even come close. Cunt-blocked by her own wondrous baby bump, the very thing that turned us on enough to initiate sex in the first place! Annie can still blow me, but it only really works when we're not too achy to wiggle our way into the supine-on-the-floor positions it requires of both of us.

We need a third person in this relationship to help facilitate sex between a massively pregnant married couple! Does that exist yet?

MONTH 9

We're nearing the end, and, as always, I have mixed feelings. The bumps are getting in our way to a ridiculous extent, and it's not that sexy clumsiness so many fetishists enjoy, but a truly aggravating physical deficiency. I can't reach most of the stuff in our kitchen drawers, because I just can't get close enough with my belly sticking two feet out and bumping away anything and everything in its path.

My C-section is scheduled for two weeks from now, 41 weeks. Dr. Lucas' reasoning being it's very unlikely for Annie not to have given birth by that point, and it would help us a lot not to have simultaneous labors (though I'm sure we'd both get off on that!). On the plus side of being pregnant for a whole bonus excruciating week, I will most assuredly reach my biggest size yet. This is without question the biggest I've carried yet, and waiting longer for the C-section can only allow for more growth.

It's going to be epic, and I'm hoping to make another body cast of my torso the night before the surgery. Just thinking about making a prosthetic silicone belly from a cast of the apotheosis of my enormity is getting me hard right now, but I am too goddamn lazy and cumbersome to do anything about it. Make me horny as all hell and then take away my physical ability to do anything about it? Full-term pregnancy fucking blows sometimes. But goddamn am I hot in that mirror...

EPILOGUE

Two days ago, Annie gave birth the classic, vaginal way to our first son, Chris! They just got home a few hours ago, and both mother and baby are currently sleeping. My C-section is only three days from now, and I am substantially bigger than I've ever been, and am looking and feeling more like a swollen mess than a curvaceous fertility goddess. My tits still rest on my belly like a fertility goddess', but they really had no other choice in the matter, as the belly is taking up about as much of the space around my abdomen as it possibly could without my skin rupturing.

"About to pop" was an odd expression to me until the last few weeks. Now I get it. I can't imagine I've got that much abdominal elasticity left, and I need this boy out of me ASAP! I'm still weighing whether to have Dr. Lucas remove the synthetic uterus while he's delivering the baby. It feels like a part of me after nurturing three of my babies, but just leaving it in indefinitely has no research behind it, and could end up being really bad. I'd hate to be done with pregnancies and have to come in for another major surgery, though. It's complicated...

Thanks to Dr. Lucas' judicious scheduling, I was able to be present for the whole of Chris' birth, and it was an amazing experience, and pretty erotic for both of us. Whenever the nurses and doctors had left the room during the labor, Annie would immediately start to rub one out. Orgasms are a great and safe painkiller for labor, and release plenty of tension and anxiety to boot. Seeing my wife strapped in to all the medical equipment, helpless as her body marches through the process of pushing out this kid, I'm deeply aroused.

The loss-of-control-of-one's-body pregnancy fetish angle doesn't always thrill me, but seeing this in person, and having it sexualized by Annie jerking off all the time, I get hard as fuck every hour or two, excusing myself to the bathroom to rub my dick between my belly and the cleanest wall I can find in the handicapped stall. So, I'd say the whole vaginal birthing process was sexy, miraculous, gross, and joyful. Quite the experience.

As Annie was able to carry Chris to term in her synthetic uterus but deliver him through her very natural vagina, there wasn't an easy opportunity for Dr. Lucas to remove the synthetic. We talked about it, and she'll be keeping it in for the time being. Having known and experienced her horny pregnant ass for 9 months, I'm thinking she'll be able to hold out for about a month before she starts begging Dr. Lucas for her next embryo. The lady truly loves being pregnant.

Oh, I gave away the gender of my belly buddy up there, didn't I?...Oops! I'll be delivering our second son, Max. He's currently head-first digging into my pelvic floor, making me constantly feel phantom bathroom urges. You get to the toilet and nothing needs to come out...and do you know how goddamn difficult it is to get to the bathroom, never mind navigating your way onto the toilet?! God, this son of mine is not off to a great start with his father.

Good pregnancies to you all!

-Jarred