The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Daniel breathed as he shot his own load into the air. Thick gunk showered onto his belly and chest. His nose wrinkled at the smell of it, surprised that he could still produce so much. Gulping large breaths, he began to wipe at his body with an entire wad of toilet paper. Jessica was doing incredible things to him and he wasn't complaining. That night he dreamed about her and by the next morning the inside of his underwear was wet and sticky.

The weekend passed in routine. Daniel discovered that Jessica left for tennis practice every day at half past eight. Jack seemed more than happy to spend the daylight in the confinements of his office room, and Daniel didn't see much of him. He spent the two days jogging around the hills in the area, having a shower, then relaxed in his room for the rest of the day. During dinner, it was time for Jack to talk and the other two barely listened, exchanging glances. One time, when she was washing the dishes, Daniel somehow got the topic to focus on how Jessica decided to marry Jack. She looked away and shrugged.

"He was a lot better, before he had his own business," she said. Daniel decided that he shouldn't ask any further.

Before they set off to bed, Jack announced that he would be heading off to a conference meeting the next morning and would be away for a few days. Involuntarily, Daniel felt a twinge of excitement. Perhaps this was his chance. Although feeling guilty for having these thoughts, he had to see what he could do. He just had to.

On Monday morning, Jack left early to catch his flight. He left with not so much as a kiss on his wife's cheek, taking a phone call as he walked out the door. They waved him goodbye and returned inside to have breakfast. It was quite a nice meal, without the thoughts his head was currently filled with, the lustful images of his sister-in-law. Then, Jessica got a phone call when she was just leaving for tennis. Apparently, her tennis partner, one of her girlfriends, was ill. So Daniel offered to go with her, eager to spend more time with the gorgeous blonde. She accepted graciously, laughing, most likely looking forward to slaughtering Daniel on the court. Little did she know Daniel had a few tricks up his sleeve; he was the defending champ of his high school.

Thus they drove to the tennis court, which was in a sports stadium, several blocks away. They chatted in the car while Jessica drove and Daniel tried to unglue his eyes off her. Jessica turned out to be really funny and laughed a lot with him. He almost felt bad for wanting to rip off her tennis skirt and force herself between her legs. Still, whenever he thought about her body his fat cockhead would quiver and it was quite the task making sure his cock was flaccid throughout the entire ride.

Aside from the jokes they made and the pleasant talk about school and stuff (Daniel found out that she was a second year in med school), Jessica seemed eager to share deeper topics. They talked about boyfriends and girlfriends and even got to the point where she discussed her marriage. She complained that Jack was usually not around for her and Daniel did the best he could to reply in the affirmative. Overall, he was glad that she enjoyed his company, and found her to be quite pleasurable to talk to.

"I might be a lonely mess," she smirked, "but I'm still going to destroy you at tennis."

Daniel raised an eyebrow. "We'll see about that."

Jessica smiled. "Oh, we will. Then you can brag to your girlfriends about how you got trashed by a girl," she added in a playful jab.

"I will, I promise," Daniel laughed back.

Finally, they made it to the court, teasing each other, both confident to win. At first, Jessica underestimated him, but it only took two quick games for her to realize that Daniel was no trivial opponent, with both of them resulting in her defeat. Jessica sweated, sprinted and grunted for the rest of the game and Daniel enjoyed every second of the match. She was truly a beautiful sight, especially when her body was working out. He was confident that he would have won the entire match had he given all he had, but he was feeling chivalrous so he let her win. Grinning from ear to ear, she shook his hand after a few punches to the air of celebration.

"You're good," she laughed. "But not good enough." She sure was cute Daniel thought. After Daniel had congratulated her generously, they agreed to take a quick shower in the changing rooms and meet at the exit of the stadium. Although with considerate energy still left in him, he was soaked. His balls were uncomfortably sweaty and he longed for a cool off.

Alone in the male room, he stripped off his clothes and jumped into the cold shower. As he rinsed himself down, he couldn't help beginning to think about Jessica again. No doubt she was naked, running her fingers through her hair, the water drenching her thighs, wetting the lips of her tight pussy...

Daniel shivered. Turning the shower off, he stepped out and quickly dried himself. He was surprised to find that his cock was beginning to grow, despite being cold on the outside. It seemed that Jessica had an affect on him like no other girl. By the time he had dressed, his cock was semi-erect. He began to leave but stopped, an idea springing to his mind. He could still hear the distant sound of Jessica's shower. Perhaps there was time for a quick jerk-off, reasons being that his cock was quite positively begging for release and he would be a lot better off concealing his erection in the car if he got rid of his load right here and now.

He pulled down his pants so that it was just under his balls. His cock was already humongous now, his cockhead swollen and darkish pink, the slit wet with pre-cum. Grasping the base of his shaft with his right hand, he began stroking his shaft with his left. He closed his eyes and imagined Jessica on her knees before him, giving Daniel the blowjob of his life, his hands moving in rhythm with the lewd image in his mind.

Daniel imagined that Jessica was sucking on his fat glans, spitting more of her saliva onto his shaft before shoving his cock down her throat. He increased the speed of his strokes, grunting in pleasure. His enormous cockhead began to expand in size as he inched closer and closer to an orgasm. Strands of spit leaked from her lips to the floor, some of it even lathering onto her fat nipples as she rammed his spongey cock to the back of her throat. He grabbed at the back of her head and began to thrust harder, knowing that he would cum any second -

"Daniel?""

Horrified, Daniel glanced to the door, swiftly pulling his pants up to his waist. He could see Jessica through the crack of the door - but when had the door opened? He was sure that he had shut it. For a moment - a split second of a moment - Jessica's eyes lingered at his pants. Then she looked straight at Daniel, her expression natural. If Jessica did see anything at all, she didn't show it. "Ready to go?" she asked him easily.

"Y-yeah," Daniel stammered. "Let's go."

The drive home was long and awkward. Awkward for Daniel at least, who kept toying with the idea that she had seen him masturbate in the locker room. More than few times he glanced over at her to try to find any sign of unusualness, but he found nothing. Convinced that she did see him, he was impressed at Jessica's ability to pretend as if she saw nothing.

This gorgeous girl is naughty, he thought. They chatted about the game, both commending each other for a higher level of play, but all Daniel could think of was her body, staring at her gorgeous breasts and ass, barely obscured by her tiny, minuscule sports bra and skirt.

When they arrived home, they had a quick dinner consisting of soup and pies. Daniel's previous display had an obvious affect on her - even though she tried hard to hide it, she could not. Her face was flushed and her breathing was completely out of pattern. Trying not to grin, Daniel quickly finished his meal and brought their plates to sink.

"You look tired," he told her. "You can go to bed, I'll do the dishes."

Jessica blushed, at first opening her mouth to say something but then thought better, and nodded. Weakly, she pushed herself up and quickly walked up the stairs. Pleased that his little plan had worked completely, Daniel spent the next half hour proudly washing the silverware and drying the plates. When he was finished, he fetched his tennis towel from the couch. Then he turned off all the lights of the house and walked up the stairs.

Expecting her to be in the washroom cleaning up, he headed over, but it was empty. Thinking not much of it, he brushed his teeth and then headed over to his bedroom. When he turned to close the bathroom door however, he saw that the light was on in Jessica's room. Faintly, Jessica's voice could be heard.

Confused, Daniel approached. Faintly, he could hear the slight screech of the bed and what was now obviously distinguishable as Jessica's voice, but this time, he realized that her tone was urgent and panicky. Daniel pressed his ear to the door and listened eagerly. Audible little yelps of pleasure came from within the room, muffled by the walls.

"Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhhh! Ahhhh..."

Daniel froze in excitement. She was masturbating! Daniel's body, especially his lower half flushed with blood. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought things would go this way - sure, he forced her to see his cock but no way had he thought she would masturbate to it! These thoughts were quickly out of his mind as the thought of Jessica's naked body writhing on the bed, with her fingers frantically rubbing her womanhood replaced everything else. Daniel pressed himself against the door as hard as he could, listening intently, his cock growing rapidly in size.

"Ohh! OOOOOH! Ahhhhh!"

Fuck, Jessica sounds hot, Daniel thought. He began to fantasize the image of himself straddling Jessica's ass, pounding at her pussy while she yelped and squealed into the headboard of the bed. With one hand stroking is cock, Daniel listened tentatively, enjoying every little noise his sister-in-law made while she masturbated.

"Oooooh...ahhhhh..." I really turned her on, huh? Daniel congratulated himself. Increasing the speed of his strokes, he pressed in more, wanting to hear more.

"Ahhhhh...yes...that feels so fucking good..."

Hearing Jessica swear for the first time drove Daniel over the edge. Unable to fantasize any longer, he grabbed the doorknob and without thinking, began twisting as slowly as he could. When he heard a faint click, he pushed, just very slightly, so that a crack was visible between the door and the wall. Daniel bent down and peeked through.

Fuck! Daniel quickly grabbed the base of his cock, suddenly on the verge of jizzing his pants.

It was because Jessica looked just simply mind-blowing (or in this case, cock-blowing). Daniel's twenty year old sister-in-law was lying sprawled on her back, her legs stretched wide over her shoulders. Daniel eyes turned into saucers at the sight of her slick, beautiful, naked body, her skin tingling pink with arousal. Finally free from her unfitting bra, her lovely voluptuous breasts spilled from her chest, perky and soft at the same time, standing at attention. They looked like twin balloons of flesh and they looked unbelieving sexy. Her lovely pink nipples were semi-erect on the tips of her mountains of flesh, just begging to be sucked and fondled. Her sleek blond hair served like a carpet underneath her as she furiously rubbed her fingers against her clitoris, throwing her head back, gurgling in loud, girlish moans. Underneath her fingertips was her divine pussy: her folds perfectly pink and wet, the insides of her vagina gorgeously slick with her pre-cum. Her other hand was poking at her anus, a brown knot below her pussy and it looked even prettier than her pussy. Daniel's breathing accelerated to a double as he watched Jessica sink her middle finger and out of her sexy tight knot rapidly. She was stark naked, save for her sports socks, long and white to the knee and that made Daniel even hornier. Her blue eyes were slits as her mouth gasped in pleasure as she drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. At that moment, Daniel wanted nothing more than to rush into the room and fuck his sister-in-law with his throbbing, rock-hard dick.

"Ohhhh...fuck..." Jessica moaned, rubbing her clitoris while continuously probing her anus with her fingers. "Oh my gawd...I want that cock so much...Daniel...oh please..."

She's thinking about me?! The sound of his name slipping out of her mouth was the last straw. The tip of his cockhead jumped and one stream of pre-cum flew from the slit and onto the carpet. Daniel gasped involuntarily and hunched forward, banging his head against the door.

Alarmed, Jessica immediately stopped her activity and looked over. Their eyes met and for a moment, they were both stunned in embarrassment. Shit! Daniel thought and turned quickly, pressing his back to the wall next to the door. For a moment, he was stunned in horror, his mind instinctively trying to think of an excuse. Cursing his luck, he knew that it was over. Surely, he was going to spend the rest of the holiday here exchanging awkward glances over the dinner table with Jessica now that he had seen her masturbate. Listening hard to any sound of her approaching the door, he decided to press his ear against the wall. The room was silent. Daniel concluded that she had perhaps went to sleep, too shy to confront him. On tiptoes, he began treading as quietly as he could toward his own room, pressing his towel hard into the underside of his cock, bringing his dripping cockhead firmly against his tummy.

"Daniel?"

Nearly dropping his towel, Daniel turned around to see Jessica standing with her head poked out, one hand holding the door open. He opened his mouth and only an inaudible grunt emerged from his throat. Jessica stepped into the hallway to face him. He looked over her body, half wishing she was still naked. It seemed that she had managed to hastily pull on a sports bra and panties. Nonetheless, they looked absolutely gorgeous on her supple body: her bra brought her spilling tits up, showing off the distinct, sexy cleavage while her panties was merely but a barely distinguishable line at her hips. Her shoulders hunched forward in embarrassment and she blushed furiously as she spoke. Daniel could smell her scent, now even more pronounced with sweat, evident from the workout she just did at the volleyball center, and of course the workout she just did in her bedroom.

"Did...you see me?" Jessica asked softly, then looked away. "You know...um...touch myself..."

"Yeah," Daniel replied, deciding it was no use to cover up anymore. "Sorry, I had to...you were making a lot of noise..."

"I - I was?" She asked, feigning innocence. Obviously, they both knew very well that she made no attempt to cover up her loud squeals, just like that night when Jack made love to her. "I...guess...I'm pretty loud..."

"Yeah, I know," Daniel said, trying not to smile.

Startled, Jessica looked up at him. "You...heard that too, huh?"

"Just for a while," Daniel smirked, unable to keep his face straight. "Jack didn't last very long, I guess."

Jessica turned red. "He never does..." she added shyly, saying the exact words Daniel expected her true slutty self to say. Obviously realizing what she had just uttered, she threw up her hands, causing her fleshy tits to jiggle slightly. "No, no! I didn't mean it like that!" she cried. "I..." she blushed once more and took a deep breath, and turned, walking into her bedroom. "Come in, I can explain."

Daniel's eyebrows raised. Could this be a turning point? In no position to ask questions, he stepped eagerly into the room and closed the door behind him. Immediately, his nose tickled at the musky aroma of her sweet slick sweat and of course, the scent of her love juices that she had just produced in her immerse masturbation. Damn, you're hot, Daniel thought as he watched her ass bounce up and down as she swayed her hips to the bed. Daniel had never been in her bedroom before. A photo of her and Jack was on the nightstand along with her scarlet colored phone. Jack had one arm around her and they looked like an ordinary, happy couple. Somehow, the prospect of standing in his sister-in-law's bedroom just after she had masturbated turned Daniel on even more and he could feel his cock throbbing heavily against the underside of his tummy. He pressed harder with his towel, determined that Jessica not find out about his massive erection. At least, not yet.

Jessica sat down on the bed and Daniel took a hint to follow suit. With a rush of excitement, he realized he was sitting on Jack's side of the bed due to the cold sheets. Swinging her legs onto the blankets, she looked at Daniel, trying to collect herself.

"You should know that we haven't always been happy," she said.

"I don't know," Dan said. "You two don't seem too pleased with each other, though."

Jessica snorted. "He's always at work, and he doesn't come home much..." Jessica went on. She looked away. "I'm not sure what he's doing, actually."

It took Dan a few seconds before he guessed what she was talking about. "You think he's cheating on you?"

"No!" Jessica stammered, alarmed. "I mean...not that I know of," she added hastily. She blushed again. "He might be...when he does come home, he comes home really late."

"Well if he is, he must be a fucking idiot," Daniel blurted out. Jessica smiled at him.

"Thanks," she said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "Anyway...since he's not here most of the time...I need to...release...I guess. And that's all there was to it," she said, in a trying-hard-to-convince tone.

"Yeah, I understand," Daniel said easily. "It's not that easy, I guess..."

"What about you?" Jessica asked. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Sometimes."

"Sometimes?" Jessica asked, with a laugh.

Daniel shrugged. "I'm not a keeper, I guess... maybe it's just that I haven't found a match. Girls always seem to come to me."

Jessica giggled. "Oh? What's so special about you?"

Daniel looked at her seriously. "Oh, it's just me, I guess. The personality, and the sport, I guess..."

Jessica blushed. "You're very confident."

Daniel looked at her carefully. "...and the sex." He finished.

There, he said it. This seemed to have an immediate affect on Jessica, as if she was waiting for him to say it all along. Her pupils dilated and her eyes, though just for a tenth of a second, lingered over to his crotch.

"S-Sex?" she asked.

"Yeah," said Daniel. "It has a lot to do with sex in a relationship. Girls don't want to admit it, but it is."

"I didn't like Jack just for the sex!" Jessica stammered defensively.

"But you're unhappy he doesn't fulfill your desires," Daniel said. "Were you happy that night?"

"You mean the night before?" Jessica's eyes widened. "I don't know...it's always like that..."

"Were you happy with it, though?" Daniel asked.

Jessica blushed, and hesitated. When she spoke, Daniel could barely hear her. "I guess it would have been better if he was more...giving..."

"What do you mean?" Daniel pressed.

"Well, we always do the same positions..." Daniel laughed and she turned scarlet. "I mean!" she added. "I would've loved it if we could have tried something else, but he never does."

"What about blowjobs? Do you guys do any of that?"

"Sometimes," Jessica admitted. "But not a lot, he usually gets straight into it..."

"Do you like giving blowjobs?"

Jessica flushed a darker shade of maroon. "I - I don't know...I've seen it on porn a lot...it looks really fun...but I've never had the chance to do a lot of it."