The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...can't help it anymore..." she panted. "Your cock is so fucking big and good! Fuck it!" With this being said, she licked at the rim of his cockhead for a moment before stuffing it back into her mouth again.

"Ah fuck, that's incredible!" Daniel gasped. Jessica's only response was to suck harder, and he felt the tissues of his abundant flesh on his cockhead being pulled under the pressure. It seemed as if she was a woman possessed, sucking urgently on his cockhead, her expression of absolute content and lust. Daniel figured that she must have been unsatisfied for quite a long time and now she was finally given a beautiful manhood to satisfy her sordid needs. Fuck loyalty or conscience, Daniel thought. For Jessica, pleasure comes first...and now.

"Mmmmmmmh. Mhhhh. Mhhhh. Mhhh. Mwuuaaahhhhhh," went Jessica, sucking away. POP! She released his cockhead and gasped for breath before quickly proceeding. Trembling with pleasure, Daniel took her wrists and began moving her hands up and down his shaft, signaling her to resume her stroking which she had unconsciously stopped. Her hands began beating his shaft lowly and firmly, stroking his length, while rubbing the edge of her palms against his sensitive nutsack.

"Mhhhh...Mhhh...Mwuaahhhh!" Her chin drew small circles in the air as her head bobbed in circular motion, beating his fat helmet within the wet walls of her mouth. This was the first time a girl had worked exclusively on his cockhead and fuck, it felt ten times better than any other blowjob that Daniel ever had. Usually the other girls had been impatient to stuff more of him down her throat, probably eager to show him that they were capable of managing his length, but Daniel loved how Jessica took her time to orally service his cockhead patiently. It was probably because she knew that he knew she was perfectly competent with more of his length but she wanted to make him wait, and that was driving him crazy. By now he was fully convinced that Jessica was one amazing slut and he couldn't believe his luck.

POP! Jessica released him again. Gasping for breath and staring at his manhood, she stroked him up and down vigorously, drooling long strands of spit from her mouth. Daniel watched in awe as one thick stream of saliva landed directly on the slit of his cockhead and gasped again. Daniel couldn't wait for her to resume what she was doing, but Jessica got up from her knees and began to reposition herself for better leverage. She crawled to Daniel's side, now on her all fours, straddling his left knee. She moved her face on top of his enormous cockhead and let another long strand of spit fall. The aim was poor and Daniel felt her hot spit slide onto his balls, but he didn't give a damn. She was muttering, her eyes focused on his cock, as if she wasn't even aware of the rest of Daniel's body.

"I can't help myself..." she whispered, bringing her head down and stuffed his cockhead into her mouth once more.

"Fuckkkkkk..." Daniel groaned. But that wasn't quite the word to describe it. Not exactly. This time, Jessica's mouth began pushing past the ridge of his glans which quickly became a task that was not so easy. It was so huge that Jessica struggled to fit it into her mouth, but fit it she did. She was, after all, a lustful slut that would do anything for a big cock inside her, and Daniel's girth had surrendered every last bit of resistance she had. Jack had already been long thrown to the back of her head and all she cared about at this moment was sucking on this enormous cock of her brother-in-law's. She didn't give a damn if she was doing it on the side of the bed that Jack slept on - she only knew that she had to suck on this amazing fat cock in her mouth and suck it she did, bouncing her head up and down energetically as she slurped and swallowed eagerly on his cockhead.

SHHMOP! SHHMOP! SHHMOP!! "Ahhh...Ohmmm...Mwuahhh...Your cock tastes so fucking good," she gasped. This time, instead of immediately going back to sucking, she lowered her head down to his balls. She started at the bottom of his shaft and began to lick the sides up and down with the tip of her tongue. Starting with the base of his manhood, she gathered up the pool of pre-cum there into her mouth and began cleaning up the sides. Daniel enjoyed this treatment thoroughly, watching the housewife as she turned her head ninety degrees and rubbed her lips along his shaft, her tongue flicking rapidly against his hard rod as she did so.

"Fuck you're good at this," Daniel gasped, feeling his climax rising rapidly again. As if trying to show just how good she was, she spat her saliva onto the base before sucking it back up again and then spitting it back out. While she was doing all of this, her hands never stopped stroking at the top half his dick, jacking him off with enthusiasm. She would work at the sides of his cock for a while and then move down to his balls, sucking each into her mouth in turn, rolling them around in the wet comforts of her oral compartment, causing Daniel to squirm on the bed. A few minutes went by like this - even though Daniel felt like it was only a few seconds. His cock looked even more enormous with Jessica's hands above her head, jerking away at the top half of his cock while she sucked and licked his balls, the top of her head hitting against his line of circumcision.

If Jessica had worked relentlessly in this manner for a few more minutes, Daniel would have cum, and he would have been absolutely content with it. But a small voice at the back of his head told him that this was the best chance in his life and he certainly wasn't going to let it go without using it to its full potential. When Jessica popped one of his testicles out of her mouth to suck on the other, he asked, "Do you want to try sucking on all of it?" He was surprised how much his voice trembled. It was shaking all over the place with pleasure and excitement.

Her bright blue eyes looked up at him. Letting go of his left ball from her mouth, she said shyly, "You're too big! I don't think it can fit in my mouth."

"You can try," Daniel said hopefully, gently slapping the underside of his cock against her forehead. Of course she wanted to, and no abnormally large manhood would stop her from trying to find out what his lovely ten inch fat dick tasted like in her mouth. Like the good girl Jessica was, she raised her head, opening her mouth wide and promptly sucked his cockhead into her mouth and began lowering her head. It was so big that it seemed to be all that she could fit in her mouth and she struggled to cram more of his manhood up into her throat. With a few spluttering attempts, the ridge of his cock finally pushed past her lips and Jessica's eyes bulged as the tip of Daniel's dick stretched past her throat. KLLLLLLRRSSHHH! Her eyes were wide open, holding her breath - his crotch was a blur to her as she rocked her head back and forth.

"Fuck," Daniel groaned. He began thrusting her hips up and down, stroking his cock in and out between the tight walls of her throat, imagining his cockhead push down into her esophagus.

"MMMMMH! MMMMH!" Jessica uttered, as she began bobbing her head in turn, trying to withstand his oral onslaught. More of his cock managed to cram into her mouth with every thrust, and finally, miraculously, her lips touched the very skin of his ball sack.

NUKKK NUKKKK NUKKKK! Daniel's cockhead slammed against the back of her throat, and he placed both of his hands on the back of her head, pushing up and down. Jessica spat, struggled and gurgled, but Daniel did not relent, taking good, long strokes inside her mouth with his cock. NUK NUK NUK! Tears were now streaking down her cheeks as she gagged and fought to free herself but Daniel somehow didn't notice this. The exquisite feeling of Jessica sucking on his entire shaft was so good that Daniel completely forgot about her. It was only when her hands urgently slapped on both of his thighs did he get the cue to let go.

GKKKA! Jessica gasped as she cocked her head up and free of his cock. Gasping for air, spit flying from her mouth, she heaved up and down for a moment, trying to catch her breath.

"I've got to breath, you know!" She spluttered at him, her tits wobbling slightly as she breathed.

"Sorry," Daniel said with a grin. Jessica looked back down at his cock, swearing under her breath.

"Such a big fucking cock!" she gasped. "So damn delicious..." Before allowing Daniel to recover from a round of fervent face-fucking and without so much a wipe at her tearful cheeks or dribbling mouth, she placed her hands back on his cock and eagerly returned to sucking, ramming Daniel's fat and spongey cockhead against her throat. Daniel quickly seized a handful of sheets again, groaning out in pleasure. He snuck one hand onto his balls and squeezed the base of his cock, taking big, deep breaths. This hardly seemed effective considering his smoking-hot sister-in-law was giving him the blowjob of his life, but it helped, if even just a little.

NUK! NUK! NUK!! "You love that big fat cock, don't you?" Daniel rasped, watching this gorgeous wife gag on his massive erection. She didn't bother replying immediately but Daniel took her repeated flick of her tongue at the underside of his cockhead as a yes.

"Mhm," Jessica managed, taking long but steady strokes. She absolutely loved the feeling of his cockhead stretching the walls of her throat. She imagined the slit of his cock opening up and spitting some pre-cum into her and that only turned her on even more. Her womanhood was twitching with excitement of having possession of this wonderful, enormous manhood, but as much as she wanted to stimulate her own mounting orgasm, she couldn't afford to release her hands away from him. After a minute of vigorous cock-sucking, she decided to come up for air. She wrapped her lips tightly around his cockhead and then released it with a loud pop, causing Daniel to hum with pleasure.

"Your cock is fucking amazing..."she panted, with a beautiful blush.

"Fuck..." Daniel couldn't believe what was happening as tremors of pleasure circled throughout his erection. Pausing her strokes with her hands, she wrapped them around the base of his cock, opening her mouth wide. Then she rammed his cock into her mouth, or more accurately, shoved her face onto his crotch, so that Daniel's cock plunged down her throat. As quickly as she had shoved it in her mouth, she pulled back to release it, and then she would repeat the process again, humming loudly. Daniel cried aloud as she began to deepthroat him with renewed vigor. Every time she succeeded in sucking in his entire manhood inside her mouth, she would pull away and release him completely, then proceed to deepthroat him again.

NUK! NUK! NUK! NUK! NUK!! Thick cobwebs of spit and pre-cum began to coat Daniel's manhood and his nutsack, lathering onto Jessica's hands and chin. Her slender fingers grasped the base of his cock so that more blood was forced to pump and remain in his shaft so that his cockhead engorged so much to the point that each tiny contact with the insides of her mouth with its skin would make Daniel shiver and cry aloud with pleasure. The fat and spongey plum became so monstrous in size that Jessica felt that she was swallowing a tennis ball. She hooked her thumbs below the base of his shaft, poking and jabbing at his large balls, rolling them slightly in their sack.

"Fuuuuck!" Daniel cried, throwing back his head in pleasure, as Jessica bobbed her head back and forth vigorously, deepthroating the stud's gorgeous manhood as if her life depended on it. Obscene wet gurgling sounds filled the room - loud as they were, they could barely be heard over Daniel's cries of mindless pleasure.

NUK! NUK! NUK! NUK! NUK!!

"Oh fuck!" Daniel gasped. "Why are you so fucking good at this?" Responding with a loud gag (NUKKK!) at the base of his cock, Jessica emerged again, this time, allowing his cock to remain in her mouth before she began to bob her head rapidly up and down the top half of his cock again. Daniel could only hold onto this oral treatment with his life, feeling his climax approaching again. This was by far, the best blowjob he had ever had in his life, and this time, the orgasm didn't seem to be going away.

"Fuck, Jessica, I'm going to cum!" he growled, feeling his balls scrunch up closer to his hand. Jessica took no heed of this and only increased the speed of her strokes. Her hands now firmly grasped his balls and her spit were flowing down onto the blankets. Bubbles began to form at the side of his shaft, lazily working their way down to join the pool of saliva on his nutsack.

NGUK NGUK NGUK! Jessica's tits swayed in motion as she sucked Daniel dick as hard as she could. Daniel felt the greatest orgasm of his life quickly becoming afloat. He tried to slow her down, but she showed no signs of giving in, determined to drive him into orgasm. Letting go of the blankets and grabbing the back of her head, he began to thrust his hips up into her, roaring out as he came.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Daniel's hips bucked uncontrollably as stream after stream of thick semen sprang forth from the tip of his cock and directly into Jessica's mouth. He felt an even greater orgasm than the one during his masturbation in the previous night wash over his body. Daniel came again and again, until he counted six heavy loads of semen ejaculated from what felt like the deepest bowels of his balls. Jessica's cheeks visibly inflated as his thick, creamy gunk filled her hot wet mouth, splashing and coating her oral chamber. His violently shaking hips caused his entire length to sink into her mouth, drumming his massive cockhead against her oral cavity, causing ropes of thick semen to directly shoot up into her throat. Jessica began to gurgle and cough but the fact that Daniel's humongous cock was stuffed up her throat made it impossible for her to do so. A few more minor spurts followed and Jessica made sure she didn't miss any of it by clamping her mouth tightly around the base of his shaft. She began to hum a long and low moan of satisfaction as she watched Daniel utter a series of loud grunts as he shot the last of his ejaculate into her throat. Minutes seemed to have passed in which Daniel took long ragged breaths as he held Jessica's head down while he expelled the last of his orgasm into her. In one last groan, his balls quivered and his hands slackened at the back of her head. After she was sure he had no more left, she began pulling up her head, and with a long and loud GUUUUUUUK! His entire length pulled out of her throat and then slipped out of her mouth. Long strands of saliva and semen dangled from the corners of Jessica's open mouth.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" Daniel's head swam in the light of his best orgasm of his life. Jessica caught her breath for a second, breathing from her nose before throwing her head back and began to gurgle, as if forcing all the cum in her mouth to the back of her throat. Then she looked up at Daniel then opened her mouth and showed him the excessive amount of thick, silvery semen she collected. There was so much cum that her tongue was drowned almost completely. She then closed her mouth, her eyes fluttering shut and swallowed. Daniel watched her Adam's apple bounce. Thrice.

"Oh my fucking God," Daniel breathed. He couldn't believe he just received a mind-blowing blowjob from his sister-in-law and then came in her mouth. Jessica seemed unfazed, her eyes opening and looking dreamily at him, a mixture of saliva and cum dripping from her mouth as her chest heaved with big breaths of air. Her eyes were watery and Daniel could see that her face was not only webbed with saliva but streaks of tears from the intense throat-gagging.

"Mmmmm, you taste good," she moaned, sucking on her fingers, her chin soaked with saliva and cum. Still in disbelief, Dan watched as gooey drops of spunk drooled from the corners of her mouth and dripping onto the pillow below.

"Fuck," said Daniel, transfixed in awe. "You were incredible, Jessica. That was the best blowjob of my life! Wow!"

"I feel like I'm betraying Jack but I can't stop..." Jessica moaned, keeping her hands on his semi-hard cock. Her mouth watering, she swallowed a few more times. Her throat felt sore but it was a good sore, the kind of good in receiving a throat-fuck from the most impressive cock Jessica ever saw in her life. Before she could say anything more however, Daniel leaned over and kissed her passionately. Daniel tasted his own cum, and it tasted much stronger than the pre-cum tasted before - it was one of the few times he tasted semen but he didn't care. It didn't taste bad, probably because it was mixed with Jessica's sweet, slippery saliva and Daniel savored it, sucking and licking at the insides of her sexy, hot mouth.

"I love your huge cock," Jessica said, still stroking his dick gently. Daniel kissed her passionately, still immersed in the divine blowjob he had just received from this beautiful sister-in-law. They remained like this for ten minutes, kissing each other while Jessica stroked his semi-hard dick, slowly but firmly. It took Daniel a while to recuperate, but not too long: he was more than eager to find out what else his horny sister-in-law had to offer.

To be continued...