The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel laughed again. "Trust me, it's different."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's way harder than you think." Daniel smirked. "Size does matter sometimes."

"Does it?" Jessica was as curious as an elementary student.

"Well," Daniel explained patiently. "It depends on the reflex of the girl. When a girl can take a lot of cock down her throat, it gives her pleasure. It makes her feel filled and she'll be proud at how much she can take without gagging, and then it all comes down to practice." Normally, Daniel would have thought such a topic would be embarrassing for Jessica but she seemed to be listening intently. Clearing his throat, he went on. "It'll feel really good for the guy, as well."

"Does...um...your girlfriends give you blowjobs?" she asked timidly.

"Yeah," Daniel replied. "None have been too successful, though."

Her eyes widened. "Really?" she gasped. "Are you that...big?"

Daniel winked. "That's a secret."

Jessica blushed and looked away. "Look at me, all pathetic and stupid. I can't even get a guy like you."

"Are you kidding?" Daniel said. "You're the most beautiful and sexy girl I've ever seen. I'm so jealous of Jack..."

"Oh god, don't say that," Jessica reddened.

"I'm serious," Daniel said. "Your body is fucking incredible. Jack must be such an idiotic ass. I would be out of my mind if I didn't run home every day as soon as possible just to be with you."

Jessica's body visibly swelled at this compliment. She leaned in closer, her breath growing shallower. "I've really...noticed...your body too. Ever since I saw you...I wanted to touch you...You're so much more of a man than Jack..."

This was his chance. Daniel leaned in, eager to be closer to this gorgeous blonde. He couldn't quite believe this - they were both on Jessica and Daniel's bed, while he was naked except for his pants and Jessica barely dressed! They were really close now and he could feel her breath on his face. Her lips were pouted and ready and Daniel took one look at the pair of lush, hot lips before he reached forward with his own.

The moment their lips touched Daniel felt as though he had crossed a line. But at the same time, a dam broke within and Daniel began kissing her fiercely, sucking at her juicy, sweaty lips. Jessica was kissing him back, in urgent need of Daniel's strong, young body and her hands groped at his chest and abs. Her body was screaming yes, finally having a chance to fulfill her own slutty, sordid needs. Daniel took a firm hold of her waist as he kissed her deeply. In hungry presses, he coaxed her mouth open with his and poked his tongue into her mouth. His mind reeled as he tasted her sweet, slick saliva, and the tip of his tongue touched against hers. Their tongues danced in her mouth and Jessica groaned at the pleasure of his kiss. This young man was such an expert at this and she was completely blown away. In an instant, all memory of Jack and everything else melted away, and the Daniel's body was all that she wanted.

When they finally broke apart, Jessica was gasping in pleasure. Her face was flushed and she looked absolutely gorgeous, her body turned on completely by this confident, experienced man.

"Oh, Dan," she gasped. "You're really good at this..."

Eager to continue their physical contact, Daniel leaned in again. "You smell really good..." Daniel pressed his mouth against her neck and breathed deeply. Jessica blushed even deeper and giggled.

"But I'm not wearing any perfume," she said.

Daniel shook his head, rubbing his lips behind her ear, feeling the moist of her sweat against his cheek. "I'm not smelling your perfume," he said. "I'm smelling you."

Jessica gasped. "Oh, Daniel...you're really...turning me on..."

Daniel watched as drips of sweat emerged from her hairline and began running down her neck. "You're sweating," he observed, ducking his head. "Can I taste it?" he asked, a rhetorical question. Without waiting for an answer he opened his mouth and sucked at the drops of perspiration, tasting the sweet, saltiness of her sweat in his mouth.

"Dan...oohhh!" Jessica squealed as she felt the hot end of his tongue flick against her wet skin. It felt wonderfully ticklish, so good that it felt as if he was licking at her clit. "Oh, Dan! Wow, you really know how to make me feel good..."

"Your body is amazing, Jessica," Daniel said, nuzzling at her collarbone. His hands found her breasts and began fondling her massive tits, massaging the abundance of milky flesh between his fingers.

"Dan...I...ahhh...we shouldn't...maybe..."

"I can stop if you want," Daniel assured her. "But Jack must be enjoying himself more than you are..."

"Oh, Dan...this is wrong...but I don't want you to stop..."

"Good..." Daniel breathed. His fingers pinched at her nipples, and he was delighted to find them hard and spongey. He pulled, lifting her mass of flesh with it, forcing her round luscious boobs to stretch into humongous ovals of wobbling softness. "Your body is amazing...Jack must be an idiot laying his hands on anyone else's other than yours..."

Jessica only moaned at this compliment. Cautiously but confidently, she began to explore Daniel's body as well, smoothing her hands over his fit build, groaning in pleasure as she fondled his slick abdomen.

"You're turning me on so much, Daniel..." she moaned.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you, Jessica..." Stroking her hands at Daniel's muscular stomach, Jessica began to grow bolder, returning a tease of her own.

"Is that why you were peeking at me earlier?" she giggled.

"I couldn't help it," he admitted. "And I figured if you were doing the same to me, we're even right?"

Jessica's eyes widened, horrified. "I didn't!" she spluttered. "I never peeked on you!"

"Oh please, Jessica," he said. "I saw you looking at me when I was having a shower...the door obviously didn't open by itself..."

"I mean!" Jessica gasped hastily. Daniel smiled, delighted that everything was going occurring to plan. "I just wanted to see...if you were bigger than Jack..."

"Well, now you have your chance," Daniel grinned.

Jessica's eyes widened again and she opened her mouth. "I really shouldn't...I mean, we...really..."

"There's nothing wrong with being curious about another man," Daniel encouraged.

"I suppose..."Jessica whispered. "A peek wouldn't hurt...I mean I've haven't seen a dick other than Jack's in a long time...I - Oh my gawd!"

Emitting a loud cry of shock, Jessica's hands flew up to her mouth. Daniel had moved his towel away from his crotch, allowing his massive erection to be seen, straining against the fabric of his pants. Jessica looked down at his massive bulge, stunned into silent awe.

"You see how turned on you make me?" Daniel leered at Jessica. "Do you want to see more?"

Lost for words, Jessica lowered herself so that she was kneeling aside his hips, bending over his manhood. Sliding her hands up to his hips, Jessica began peeling at the waist of his shorts. It proved to be a difficult task as she was unable to remove it with the sky high obstacle below. She tried once more with both hands pulling down, but the dark purple fabric still wouldn't budge.

"It won't go off!" Jessica mused under her breath, her fingers sprawled around his cock. Daniel could feel the side of her palms rubbing against his scrotum as she struggled with his underwear. "It's so fucking big!" It seemed that all of her concentration was now diverted on his manhood: she didn't even notice her own utter of praise, contrary to her embarrassment she feigned only a few seconds ago.

"Looks like I'm blocking your way," Daniel teased. He tensed the muscles of his pelvis, thrusting his hips upward, as to keep the blood from flowing away from his enormous, pulsing penis.

To his delight, Jessica was quick to carry out her own actions. Shifting her elbows forward onto each of his laps, she slipped her hands easily underneath his pants and onto his skin. Daniel moaned involuntarily as her hands stroked past the stubble of pubic hair on his trimmed pelvis and then on to his pulsating shaft. Both of her hands wrapped around the base, squeezing it unconsciously, causing Daniel's cockhead to jerk in excitement. Jessica pushed his manhood upward, so that the head of his cock now rested against the underside of his belly button. This made Daniel shudder as the top of his pulsating cap rubbed against his tight nylon underwear as she did so. He felt the cool pre-cum that had previously gathered at the slit of his cock slather onto the front of his underwear. With his cock now out of the way, Jessica tugged - Daniel felt free at last.

"Oh my god."

Still reeling in the fact that his sister-in-law had her hands wrapped around his cock, Daniel looked up. Jessica had leaned back on her heels, her face red. She looked absolutely stunned at gigantic cock in front of her. Daniel's dick was at least ten inches long; it was so fat and thick that Jessica's thumb and index fingers barely touched as her hands circled the base, resting on his bare, just-trimmed crotch. The color was a gorgeous, dark purplish pink, with engorged veins webbing the shaft, no doubt pumping with hot, youthful blood. What was more disarming was his massive, circumcised cock head, the color of deep red, the size of a plum, visibly jerking with every pound of his heartbeat. It looked so fat and spongey that Jessica's mouth soon began to water. Thick, transparent pre-cum oozed from the slit of his penis and dribbled down from his cap. His balls nestled underneath his shaft serving like a throne for his manhood, large and round, shifting slightly, in his carefully trimmed sack, with his breathing. Even Daniel was surprised at his own girth - but then again, no porno or magazine he'd seen in his life offered the arousal that Jessica had given him today. Proudly, Daniel thrust his hips back and forward, rubbing his own cock against her circled palms, showing off more of his manhood to Jessica with every slide of his cockhead toward her face. Jessica, however, seemed completely thunderstruck in awe: her jaw had dropped open, her sexy blue eyes locked on the tower before her.

"You...you're massive," Jessica finally stammered, surprised, to say the least. "That's the largest cock I've ever seen in my life! You're a lot bigger than your brother," she added, with a blush. Self-consciously, she began to stroke his shaft up and down with both of her hands. His pre-cum slathered onto her fingers and long strands of it slimed over the top-side of his cock.

"Yeah, I inherited the good stuff," Daniel joked, enjoying the exquisite hand-job that his sister-in-law was giving him. He watched gleefully as Jessica handled his manhood with her beautiful slender fingers, staring at more of his pre-cum emerging from the slit, completely immersed in attention. "Fuck yeah," he moaned under his breath as he began thrusting his hips up and down in rhythm with her strokes. His cockhead was so engorged that every time her hands reached it, her index finger would hit the prominent ridge of his cockhead, tugging his entire cock up slightly. Half a minute passed while Daniel enjoyed the hand job his sexy sister-in-law was giving him before he noticed that Jessica's mouth was still open, and her tongue was hanging out a little to one side, and had an idea. Faking a sudden shudder, he pushed himself up from the bed a little with his hands, drawing his cock away from her. When utter disappointment clouded over Jessica's expression, he knew the plan had worked.

"I suppose we really shouldn't be doing this," he muttered, reaching down to pull up his pants.

"Wait!" Jessica cried, reaching forward and grasping his cockhead in her hand. She blushed, realizing what she had done, but didn't let go. "I don't...want to stop..." she said to him, seemingly torn between the little decency that she had left and the unstoppable lust of his flesh. It wasn't that hard for Daniel to deduce that Jessica wanted nothing else than to suck the pre-cum on his cock into her mouth and then make him pound his beautiful manhood into her twitching pussy, but still, she pretended to be hesitant, like the gorgeous slut she was. Daniel was very well aware of this, and decided two could play that game.

"What about Jack?" he asked, faking a worried expression. "Wouldn't he mind?"

Jessica looked up at him then back down at his cock again, displaying a pathetic sense of loyalty. "I'm sure he wouldn't care, even if he knew. He never cares much about me anyways." Daniel suppressed a smile, as Jessica was saying the exact words he wanted to hear. He almost felt bad for taking advantage of her but one glance at Jessica's fit, sleek, desperate-to-be-fucked body made all his guilt disappear.

"Well, if you insist," Daniel said, with a feigned frown and a glance at the window, which, obviously had already its curtains pulled shut. Daniel laid back down and propped his head against the headboard, still marveling at the extravagant beauty of this perfect blonde before him. Jessica's dexterous hands immediately resumed its previous work. Daniel moaned, relishing the feeling of his cock being stroked once again. This time, Jessica seemed to decide that she might as well seize this opportunity and make the best of it, as she doubled the speed of her strokes, her hand beating against his large balls every time it reached the base. Thick spurts of pre-cum dribbled from his slit as Jessica tried to squeeze more of it out by pressing from the base of his dick and tugging upwards. Soon her hands were webbed with Daniel's pre-cum and the stroking became difficult due to the friction the spunk made between her hands and the ridge of his massive cockhead.

"You're oozing a lot," Jessica observed, more to herself than him. Wiping more cum off the tip, she spread it in a circular motion around the skin below the ridge, using his pre-cum as natural lubricant. The room filled with squishy noises, as she beat on his dick heavily with both hands, her fingers now dripping with pre-cum. Realizing she could do a lot more to help, she spat on the tip of his cockhead and around his shaft a few times. Daniel groaned as he felt the gobs of her hot saliva spew against the sensitive skin of his penis, turning him on more than anything. This nasty slut sure knew how to give a handjob. "Your cock is so fucking big..."Jessica whispered, beating away furiously, enjoying the feeling of the youthful, throbbing manhood in her hands. Her voice was still husky in her concentrated effort of beating on his enormous cock.

"Thanks to you," Daniel teased. He wasn't sure she heard him, but it didn't matter anyway, and Daniel didn't give a damn, so long this divine blonde still stroked his dick with her hands. A few minutes passed as Daniel watched his beautiful sister-in-law spit and beat on his dick with growing enthusiasm. Despite his now labored breathing, he became bolder as well: reaching over, he helped himself to stroking her long, rich blonde hair and even giving her tits a squeeze now and then.

"Fuck, that feels amazing..." Daniel moaned. With a powerful jerk from Jessica, he made a little thrust with his hip, spurting some more pre-cum from his fully engorged, spongey cockhead. Jessica moaned at the sight and pushed her face closer, watching the transparent goo bubble and froth its way down to her hands.

"God that looks delicious..." she said, increasing the rhythm of her strokes as she said so.

"You want to take a closer look?" Daniel teased, with a groan. Jessica was more than happy to and scrunched her face up to his enormous cockhead. From his point of view, his cockhead looked enormous, obscuring a great percentage of her face. Her beautiful, sea-blue eyes were wide on both sides of the fat, wet flesh.

"Let me just...see what it tastes like..." Jessica whispered. Daniel watched in awe as she extended her tongue and very carefully and slowly, began licking the pre-cum off the very tip of his dick. She closed her eyes and gathered the spunk in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue, tasting it with a loud "Mmmmmmmh". An involuntary gasp was forced out of Daniel's mouth as he felt the scorching tip of her wet tongue cascade against his sensitive nerves of his glans. He moaned out her name, his brain quickly turning into mud. A thick, chocolaty mud, that is, filled with pleasure.

"You taste so good, Dan," she moaned. "I wonder...what your cockhead tastes like in my mouth..." Preparing for what was surely coming, Daniel wiggled his pants further down his knees and opened his legs wide. His balls dropped suddenly as his thighs moved out of the way underneath them and they bounced a little on the soft mattress, now dark wet with dribbling cum.

She quickly tucked the sides of her hair behind her ear and opened her mouth wide, drawing in a large breath as she did so.

"Oh fuck!" Daniel groaned. If it wasn't for seizing two handfuls on the blankets underneath them, Daniel would surely have blown his load into her mouth as soon as her hot red lips wrapped around his cockhead. He watched in amazement as his humongous glans pushed past her red, wet lips and into her mouth. It felt as though he had stuffed his cockhead into a wet, hot glove. Jessica's mouth felt almost like a pussy, except better. He heard the muffled rip of the fabric between his fingers as he clutched them harder, as he began to feel her tongue starting to dance around the underside his fleshy helmet, flicking rapidly. Jessica began moving her head up and down, her cheeks slightly caved in as she sucked hard and slowly on Daniel's engorged cap. The feeling was exquisite and Daniel felt his eyes begin to roll. The amount of pressure she applied on his cockhead was perfect: she sucked and licked as if it was lollipop, tasting it as much as she could, gurgling up the saliva in her mouth and plunging his glans into a hot, frothy embrace. Loud and obscene noises of muffled pops filled the room due to suction of her sucking mouth attacking at Daniel's enormously fat cockhead.

MMMFFPOP! MMMMFFFPOP! "Your cockhead is so fat and delicious, Dan!" Jessica moaned, before wrapping her lips around his shiny, engorged helmet once more. The more she sucked, the more Daniel began to lose it, and it wasn't long before he was tossing his head back and grunting loudly with pleasure. Never had he imagined his innocent, beautiful sister-in-law to possess this much skill in this area, and all the surprise and pleasure he was having right now certainly did not help in keeping his ejaculate inside his scrotum. Jessica seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself too, finally satisfied that his impressive manhood was inside her, and for the love of God did she work hard on sucking at his cockhead with everything she had. She moaned, slurped, gurgled and gagged at his fat helmet, emitting a loud mmmmmmhhh at her throat as she did so, showing Daniel just how much she enjoyed his delicious treat. After she had sucked every last drop of his pre-cum off his cock and into her mouth, she paused and released the head with a pop. She then raised her face up at Daniel, showing the excess of froth in her mouth, containing both his cum and her saliva, breathing heavily with her nose. Daniel, who was still gritting his teeth to try stop himself from cumming, could only groan at this sight.

"Fuck, you are so hot," he managed. Jessica closed her eyes and began forcing the sticky goo to the back of her throat. Daniel watched her Adam's apple bounce twice as she swallowed two times in succession. Jessica opened her mouth, gasping for air. But she didn't have a lot of time to catch her breath as Daniel decided to taste the lips of his horny sister-in-law. Their tongues danced in their mouths as they kissed passionately, and Daniel could taste her sweet slick saliva along with the salty remnants of his spunk in her mouth. Jessica leaned back after a moment, eager to return his cock inside her and Daniel was more willing to cooperate, leaning back again as Jessica went down once more. Every three strokes of her mouth, she would swallow once, but still, her saliva frothed its way from her lips and began trickling down, showing Daniel just how hot and wet her mouth was. It felt absolutely incredible, even though Jessica was only sucking on his cap - quite precisely, in fact, with her lips never touching the rest of his cock. After half a minute with Daniel's mouth open in awe, staring at Jessica working effortlessly on his cockhead, she released it with a loud pop.