Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RTR10RTR10about 5 years ago

He’s eventually going to have to give her up & let her live her life, go to college, meet a boy her own age (that isn’t already married with a kid).....just like Amanda gave up Jimmy. Honestly though, I didn’t enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed the others. I guess because the love between husband & wife is so profound & tangible it’s my favorite part of these stories.....he loves his wife SO much & is always thinking about her & I hated him having those feelings for Piper. Hey, introduce Piper to Jimmy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please return to focusing on Amanda.

Chapter 2 is good on it's own, but when taken in context of the entire world that you've built for your stories, it's sad to see you fall in love with Piper. The trademark that's made your previous stories so great is the bond between you and your wife! No matter what was happening, no matter who either of you were sleeping with, the stories always came back to the love that you had for Amanda. That's what made everything so compelling! To read how you're in love with Piper now cheapens everything that came before and the way you've always portrayed Amanda as this larger than life figure. It's heartbreaking to see her reduced to a supporting character because I appreciate so much everything she stands. I'm not saying get rid of Piper, she's fun eye candy. But please, PLEASE, don't lessen the bond between you and Amanda, and bring her back to the forefront of these stories!

MasonFieldMasonFieldabout 5 years ago
Another Great Story To the Collection

And I love the title's double meaning, how Amanda gives him her love as well as Piper's love. Clever!

Great sex scenes, too. I can easily imagine what's going on, and the way that every combination of couples took turns with Piper was epic!

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago
Excellently executed

Hey man, well done. This went exactly i how i imagined it. Even the inclusion of scott and brandy in some way (although scott annoyed me as well this chapter haha) and the husband struggling with his feelings for piper as well as Amanda's reaction before she left the room. I see some reviewers take issue with the husband falling for piper because of how much he has been shown to love Amanda, but I saw this as Amanda reciprocating that level of love he has for her. Their relationship will remain strong if not stronger. Look forward to your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah, Piper and Jimmy is the ticket...

Married to an absolute hottie like Amanda, you'd better leave the babysitter alone! Piper is way too sexually sophisticated for a teenager. Stick with your sexually insatiable wife and introduce Piper to Jimmy. Solves two problems at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"My Jimmy"... Love it!

I enjoyed the sexy parallel between Amanda and Jimmy, and the author and his hot young girlfriend.

The relationships between each of the characters is very intriguing and really caught my attention. There's a surprising depth here that's unique for a Literotica story.

A very fun and arousing read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I jacked off multiple times reading this story

The way Syzoth, Amanda, Scott, and Brandy took turns fucking Piper in every combination was freaking awesome! My favorite sex scene ever!

Maybe Syzoth can knock up Piper in a future story? How hot would that be!

Amanda and Piper are so damn sexy. Next story needs to be in the "Illustrated" category, and we want to see them naked!!!

Goddess_of_SunshineGoddess_of_Sunshineabout 5 years ago
:-)

Let me just say that Syzoth is my personal favorite author on Literotica, and I enjoy his stories.

I appreciate how "The Gift of Love" was written. The characters have different emotional attachments with each other, and knowing what they think and feel really puts you in their shoes. Plus, I thought the setting was really important because it was like having another character to interact with. The idea that Sy and Amanda paid for their babysitter to join them on vaca in a tropical paradise lends itself perfectly to the overall vibe of the story.

I will say that it's a bit sad to see Sy falling in love with Piper, even if it was part of Amanda's "diabolical" plan. The central theme that made his earlier works so fun and romantic is his absolute adoration for his wife. That's really the heart and soul of "Sharing My Wife Amanda" and "The Hot Babysitter" series, in my humble opinion. And judging from some other comments that I've read for "The Gift of Love", I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I would take that as a compliment, Sy! Because it means we as readers truly care about your stories, and about you and Amanda!

XOXO

JBard77JBard77about 5 years ago
Headed for a heartbreak?

Things are going swell for Syzoth and Piper now, but what happens when the young girl grows up? And will Amanda, despite the long leash she gives her husband, ever reign him in, especially as THEIR young child grows up? Hmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great story! Loved the double penetration of Piper, and girls who take it up the ass and like it are the world's bestl.

Brian

lovemesomephillylovemesomephilly4 months ago

As I come back and read the comments after so many years I still find it funny that people were ok with Amanda falling for Jimmy but not Sy falling for Piper

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
1180 Followers
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...