Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RTR10RTR10about 5 years ago

She misses his company in general or she misses the sex & love?.I’m glad the mall scene was written to force him to see how the age difference is perceived by others outside the home. Now Piper needs to get on home to her date!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 5 years ago
Nothing succeeds like success!

Or in this case, excess. Oh, but such excess! Most authors can't fill a story with wall to wall sex and keep the interest going, but Syzoth seems to have the knack. And I'm thinking of The Knack's signature song, 'My Sharona', which could be be Syzoth's own, seeing how he always gets it up for touch of the younger kind. And Sy? That thin mucous you tasted? It meant that Piper was ovulating. Keep those two young lovelies together and they'll synchronize their cycles. Then they could have babies together! Good girls don't, but they will. Synchronized childbirth! I know you'd like that, you horndog.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Can you say daddy issues? This guy needs to be the adult here & send her on her way with a hug & a few sweet words. Be firm! They should never have fucked with this girl's head & heart. If he fucks her, I'd lose a lot of respect for him. I think Amanda would be really disappointed in him too. Darren would probably call Amanda if Piper stands him up. She would likely figure out what's going on & if it were me, I'd wonder if they set up a rendezvous while she was going to be out of the house. Piper knew Amanda wouldn't be there, she shouldn't have shown up like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Heartfelt

I am a 50yo man who like every other 50yo man would love to sleep with a young hot thing like Piper.

Or Amanda! Yes, Amanda even moreso!

And as implausible as this story was, I think I'd react in the same way and want Piper to go back to her own life and friends, if I truly cared about her. That was actually very sweet and believable to me within the framework of such a story.

Can't see what the next chapter brings for this captivating series.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 5 years ago

Very nice job here of showing the issue with your relationship with Piper, but acknowledging the depths of both parties feelings as well. Glad it seems you will maintain a realtionship with Piper despite whatever relationships she may have

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is Piper pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Until the last "I miss you" ...I was going to rate this average ... there's something about Piper that tugs at my heart ...kinda like Sy ...I just want the best for her ... hopefully more positives will come her way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...