The Hot Brothers Ch. 05

Story Info
A little teasing before John arrives.
984 words
4.5
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
405 Followers

Now that the fun of the predicament fell as flat as a pancake, I came back to the reality of how stupid it would be to be taken by this man. Domination and dungeons were slowly intriguing me--babies had the opposite effect.

But the cuffs were already snapped together, so my wrists would remain connected in front of me. He'd been smart enough to have brought small padlocks with him, so they were secured well.

It seemed life was doomed to be a misery. All I could do was fantasize about a perfect life of dark romance or be content with someone like Roy and pop out children. No, children weren't my thing. Not even if it was a breeder captor's baby kink.

"Go clear the counter and lay on it for me, baby girl." He released me. When I took the step toward the front, he smacked my rear. "I love a girl in jeans."

Even with bound hands, I made quick work of moving supplies and fresh flowers from the waist-height surface. It wasn't a length for my whole body, so when I did lie onto it, my head almost bumped the wall and my mid thighs and beyond were unsupported.

Caleb pulled me so my hips were at the edge, unfastening and then removing my jeans.

Heat filled me. Like an inferno raging through my traitorous body. Like all those women on the stories who irrationally wanted to be fucked by their captors and the lines of consent were blurred. That line had been blurring since the first words John spoke to me.

I couldn't act like a yo-yo and be indecisive. In no way would that be graceful. But this man already said he wouldn't fuck me.

I attempted a fearful voice. "What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

He smirked, peeling my panties down my legs so they fell to the floor. "First, I'm going to punish you." He pushed my legs wide apart. "Then I'm going to punish you some more." His eyes may have remained on mine, but he knew exactly how to locate the bundle of nerves that was so eager to be found.

"Punish?" I waited, worried, but not as concerned for my well being as someone in my position should be. It was his charm that kept hypnotizing me. Any girl into a bit of safe forced fantasies could fall under the spell of a man like him. And, not to mention, I liked the idea of being shaved smooth with a core worthy of admiration.

"I'm going to get you so close, you're going to be pleading for me to let you have an orgasm." He finally looked down to the folds, spreading them to have a look. "You've been too bad to be rewarded with release, haven't you?"

A threat? A plan to almost force me to have an orgasm. Dragging it out. But I supposed those were better than forcing orgasms until my body just couldn't take it anymore.

"I..." how to answer. I didn't want him to decide the punishment went the other way around. Repeated orgasms would be horrible, not to mention shameful to be seen. That also seemed like something someone like John might do if the two brothers considered orgasms to be a means of punishment. "My bed?" I asked, hoping to be given a bit more freedom and possibly ask to have my wrists unbound.

"John's the sentimental sort, flowers and romantic music might make him a little less eager to punish you," he said as he pushed my shirt up, catching my bra as well until they went as high as they could on my sternum, exposing my breasts. "Raise your arms.

As I moved my bound hands to the top of my head, I couldn't find a word to say in response. The flowers in the shop might protect me if John arrived? Maybe the flowers and music were the only thing to stop him from getting carried away the night we met.

Caleb reached up to my smaller than average breasts, grabbing the left one, possibly turned on by the sight if that was what he was into. "God, I want to fuck you so badly." His fingers slowly worked over my nub. "That's right, Jules, fight it, I want this to last a while."

Sure, he may have wanted that, but how could I not think of all the times I wanted a man to do this to me? Or the way I'd been touched at the masquerade? Fuck, it had been less than a minute and I already couldn't take my mind off of how good that secret desire of mine was as it came true.

Caleb couldn't be that bad of a guy if he wanted to ensure John arrived into a situation that would prevent his sadist side from taking over. The younger brother continued to toy with me, switching his groping hold from one breast to the other, tormenting me as his touch slowed. Fuck him for making this feel so good. Damn him for refusing to ravish me in this shop where I'd always wanted someone handsome to force their way in at closing time and have flowers strewn about as they dragged me helpless, kicking and with my mouth covered to stop my scream.

"Oh Jules, that look on your face is turning me on too much."

I knew my eyes were rolling upward and my bottom lip was between my teeth, but those alone couldn't have been that sexy. Even still, I couldn't help but imagine how much he wanted me.

"Please," I moaned. Let him succumb to his lust, even if it enraged his older brother and I was thoroughly punished before my escape, I would always cherish the memory. I would become an old spinster knowing I'd experienced such bliss.