Wait, Daddy knows?

Story Info
What happens when Jessica’s stepdad’s friend needs her help?
2.8k words
4.38
14.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd known him for years, ever since my stepdad had met him. He was sexy, sure, but also intimidating, and my stepdad's closest friend.

But I couldn't help that at night, when my hand slipped under my panties, my stepdad's face is who I saw. Or Brad, his friend. Sometimes the two of them together, touching and using me. Whenever it was their faces that filled my mind as I touched myself, I'd have to grab the pillow and hold it over my mouth to muffle my cries as my body shook.

And then, one day, Brad came over and had forgotten something at his house. It was just me and my stepdad at home, and they were supposed to go out. But Brad asked me to go back to his house with him to help him look for his wallet. I didn't know how to say no, and after all, he was my stepdad's best friend. So I went, driving with him back to his house.

"Are you excited to start your second year at college?" The question came out of nowhere; so far the drive had been silent.

"Y-yeah, I am, though I've been enjoying the break of summer," I said, smiling.

"I can imagine," he said, his own smile dark.

We finally got to his house, and walked inside. As soon as the door was closed behind us, he told me to get on my knees and he stood in front of me.

"I've wanted this for a long fucking time," he said, his voice nearly a growl.

He took his cock out and I just stared at it. What was I supposed to do? I didn't want this. But...didn't I? No, no, I couldn't do this.

Even as my pussy started to get wet, I shook my head, refusing to meet his eyes.

He slapped me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"How many cocks have you sucked, Jessie?" He asked, even as tears sprang to my eyes.

"None," I whispered, "Please, don't do this, I'm a virgin."

He looked shocked, and said "I always figured you for a whore. Well, I guess your whore life starts right now then," his lips twisted into a smirk.

I squeezed my thighs together and my breath started to come even faster. "But... no, I can't," I said.

He grabbed my curly hair and brought his erect cockhead - wet with precum - to my lips.

"Oh, I'm sure you can."

I shook my head, keeping my mouth closed. Fear and arousal pooled in my belly, and showed in my eyes through my tears.

"Your step-daddy says you have a very nice pussy. Should we just start there?" He laughed, taking out his cell to take a few pictures of me with his hot cock against my teary face.

"No, please," I said, trying to turn my head away from his cock, a string of precum following me as I draw away.

He drew back and slapped my face hard enough to get your attention

"This is happening, Jessica."

I gasped when he slapped me, more tears coming to my eyes. "I-please, no," I begged.

"Just take a little taste. It won't hurt you baby girl. Just put out your tongue and make me feel good. Maybe that's enough..."

I looked up at him again, and realized he wasn't kidding. I slowly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, closing my eyes.

I heard him exhale. It was an exhale he'd been waiting for for a long time.

"I've wanted your tongue on my cock for

*years*... but maybe now I need more. We'll see. Why don't you just take the head in your mouth and make it feel nice and maybe we can end early..."

I opened my eyes and lent forward, taking the head of his cock into my mouth and flicking my tongue across the tip, looking up at him through my tears.

"Such pretty hazel eyes. You are so good at that. Go ahead and kiss my balls. Show me how much you love this cock."

I obeyed, more tears streaking down my cheeks even as my pussy got wetter as I kissed and licked his balls. I could smell his manly musk. I'd waited so long to smell a man like this - but not this man, this rapist.

"If you're a good girl and give Brad what he needs, baby, he'll take you someplace you want to go -- fly you there for a day or two, even accompany you. Don't you want to earn a little trip?"

I closed my eyes again, pressing my lips together too. I shook my head just a little bit. "Just be good or god knows what I'll do." He pulled back and took his shirt off and then undid his pants and pushed them and his underwear off. He stood in front of me in just his stupid socks. He sat down on a chair and curled his finger to draw me closer.

"Crawl over here."

I briefly glanced at the door, but I knew he wouldn't let me get away. I took a deep breath and obeyed, crawling toward him. "Good girl. So obedient."

He lifted his cock and his balls and slid his hips forward. He pointed just under his balls.

"Kiss here."

I did, inhaling involuntarily at his scent, so purely...masculine

"God that feels good..." he let his balls and cock lay on my face as I kissed that delicate skin between his balls and asshole.

He took your hair and pulled me in further.

"Your Stepdad told me how he wants to fuck you so badly... says he's desperate. Lick, little girl. Lick like it's ice cream."

I obeyed, licking slowly around that sensitive area, licking down to his asshole too.

I let out a soft whimper at his words and the taste of his skin; my pussy was soaking wet despite the situation.

He moaned when my tongue circled his asshole and I could feel his grip tighten.

"God you're a fucking delicious little whore.

Fuck."

He released me, slapped his cock across my face, and let out a laugh.

"Lay back and show me the panties you have under that skirt."

I leant back, shifting my hips so I could raise my skirt up to reveal the black lace thong (often my choice) I had on underneath. Brad smiled an almost impossibly wide smile.

"I bet those panties are dripping wet."

He knelt down on the floor near me, slowly stroking his cock.

"Put your hand under them and touch that young little pussy and show me how wet you are, Jessie."

I bit my lip, a few more tears slipping free.

But I obeyed, sliding my hand beneath my waistband and panties to shift them to the side and slowly started to rub my clit.

My eyes were locked on his cock, mesmerized as he stroked.

"You just keep that up," he said.

He scrambled to his pants, fished out his phone, and took a few photos of me. Then he did something for a few moments.

"I'll let you know if he responds. I can smell that thing from here and it smells gooood."

He put the phone down and came closer, his hard cock bobbing and weaving as he moved.

I gasped as I realized what he just did, my fingers stilling and my eyes going wide.

"N-no, please tell me you didn't just... send that to my stepdad??"

I couldn't deny that it made me even wetter, and I know he could see the way my pussy clenched at the thought.

"Your stepdad deserves to see what he's been missing all these years, don't you think?

Do me a favor, Jessie, 'cause it turns me on. Beg me not to fuck you."

"Please, please don't fuck me Brad." I gasped, trying to scramble away from him. He reached out and easily took hold of my leg and pulled me toward him forcefully and with little effort. I could feel the abrasion on my ass as he dragged me.

With little effort he tore at my top and the hems gave easily. My bra is in the open and he pushed me around until he had the clasp in hand and he wrestled it off of me. He was now a man unhinged. Soon I was disheveled and exposed.

He forced me to my hands and knees and shoved my head to the floor with a jolt, my naked ass and cunt perversely on display for him.

"I'm going to have a taste if it's all the same to you."

I felt his tongue lay flat on my little asshole, and then down as he dragged it so slowly down to my clit.

I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped as his tongue slid along my slit.

My face pressed against the floor, I could feel the tears on my face even as my legs trembled.

"Thank you for begging me, Jessie. It made me feel special." He drew back and placed the head of his cock just at my entrance, studying my soft pink folds.

He let it sit there, just barely opening me up and edging in. Then a little scramble away and back in place. I could hear his phone as he snapped a few photos.

"You don't mind a few keepsakes?" I felt him lay his phone on my back. He placed one thumb at my asshole and pressed slightly, opening it just a little. Now both of my entrances were just a little bit distended and held open.

"Do you want me to not cum in you, Jessica? Are you on the pill or anything?"

Again, I let out an involuntary moan.

"I-I'm on the pill, Brad. B-but, please, stop, no," I gasped, feeling so exposed.

"Of course you are."

He pushed his cock in almost all at once --jolting me and sending his phone off to the side. He drew back to let the shock overtake me, and then slowly eased in again until bottoming out. He held my hips so I couldn't get away and his actions were both punishing and tender at the same time. I felt him shudder behind me.

"Baby girl, you're so tight and hot... fuck. god." He wet his thumb and toyed with my asshole.

"You're going to cum on this cock, you know that right? Tell me how bad you need to be fucked."

I cried out as he pushed hard into me, but I couldn't help the moan that worked its way into the cry. My pussy clenched on his cock as he shuddered and talked, and I broke, moaning openly.

"Yes, yes, I need to be fucked, please,"

He ran one hand over my back tenderly, letting his cock sink deep in me. His other hand sat on my lower back as his thumb opened my asshole more.

"You're such a pretty girl. I've been wanting to use you for so fucking long. When your stepdad told me he likes to steal your panties I told him to share one and he brought your red pair to a little party we had, baby. When I put them to my face I knew this had to happen."

He drew back, held your hip, and began truly fucking me. I could hear his phone buzz once, then again.

"Think that's your stepdad? Think he's freaking out, dripping cum and wanting a turn on you?" He began fucking me harder.

"Moan for me like the slut you are."

I moaned, moving my hips back to meet his thrusts.

"You liked the way they smelled?" | whispered, just barely loud enough for him to hear.

I imagined my stepdad at home, his phone in his hand and maybe a pair of my panties wrapped around his cock and I moaned again, louder this time.

"Baby, you've got the best smell. I want to live in a world that smells like you." he noticed me moving. "That's right, Jessie, fuck me back. Good girl."

He reached for his phone as I humped his cock, swollen bigger than at any time in his history. I heard him react to the messages with a smirk and a small chuckle.

"Your stepdad is losing his mind. Hold on..."

I heard him messing with his phone. Finally I heard him say "Yeah. yeah, that's right. You wanna talk to her?"

He pressed the phone against my face. My stepdad's voice is clear. "Jessie?"

I moaned and pressed back into his thrusts harder, his cock stretching me so much.

My pussy clenched as soon as I heard him on the phone, and I cried out when I heard my stepdad's voice. My pussy clenched tighter and a wave of juices coated Brad's cock.

"Is this a joke? What's going on? It looks like you're fucking my friend, Jessie!"

He wanted to sound angry but I could tell he was also probably stroking his cock.

"Fuck I'm close," Brad moaned behind me. His thumb sunk into my ass all the way and I felt so incredibly full. He leaned in to whisper into the ear I wasn't using on the phone.

"I'm gonna nut in you baby girl, I'm going to fucking fill you."

"I-I'm sorry daddy," I whimpered, "I didn't mean for this to happen, I swear, but..." I broke off into a moan as Brad whispered and moaned in my ear.

"So fucking sorry," I heard Brad mock me quietly behind me. He picked up his pace, slamming into me, and his balls slammed against my clit with each downstroke. He was getting close, thumbfucking my asshole as he gained traction on a big fucking orgasm.

"What's happening now, Jessie?" asked my stepdad with a hitch in his breath. "Tell me, what's happening?"

I gasped as Brad fucked me harder and moaned every time his balls hit my clit.

"I-he's fucking me hard, daddy. He's fucking me with his big hard cock, and -oh god, yes--he has his thumb in my ass too." I moaned again, hearing Brad grunting behind me and my daddy breathing heavily into the phone.

"He says he's getting close, daddy, and so am I," I moaned out, my voice breathy and hitching with every thrust.

"Take it you fucking whore," Brad groaned. He began slamming into me violently, so deep it was shocking. His arms reached forward to take my head in his hands and his thumbs snuck into my mouth -- salty and spicy from my body.

"I'm fucking your little girl. I'm fucking raping her and she fucking loves it!" he purred loudly. His cock slammed into my virgin pussy with ferocity, his balls slapping my clit.

"Take it. Take it. Take it." He was so close I could feel the energy building. My tits sway with each thrust.

I cried out as I came, vaguely wondering if the sound would blow out the phone speaker.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," I moaned as my pussy clenched harder and I came all over Aaron's thick cock.

"Oh god yes, fuck, yes, I love it," I gasped, my body shaking.

With one last powerful push Brad drilled into me and moaned some unholy, guttural outburst of nonsense. I could feel his cum splashing into me but, more than that, I could feel the months of desire explode into me.

I could feel his cock pulse with each rope of cum his balls sent forward. His fingers pulled at my cheeks -- he was lost in the explosions in his mind, an animal thrashing, connected to me in flesh and bone and sexual electricity. His cum was hotter than anything I could have expected.

"Jessie? Baby?" I heard daddy in the audio distance and I could tell he, too, was cumming.

Brad slumped back, deflated, connected to me by the very end of his cock and the strings and filaments of both of our juices.

The air he pounded into me bubbled out around the shiny head of his cock.

"Fuuck," I moaned, gasping for breath as Brad did the same. My hips lowered, and I brought my hand to the phone, putting my stepdad on speaker.

"Daddy..." I whimpered, "Fuck, daddy, did you like it too?" I asked, my voice wavering. There was silence for a minute, then finally he responded... "Baby, I love you so much. I want you so badly."

Brad rose slowly like a man from a dead sleep and found his clothes, zombie-like as he got dressed.

"Jessie, baby, will you come home? Can we talk about all of this -- just you and me?" My stepdad asked.

I smiled wide, "Yes daddy, I'll be there soon"