The Hot Brothers Ch. 13

Story Info
Turned on by music.
3k words
4.92
1.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I began to understand Caleb's warnings about John. Sadistic, yes, but not like some psychopath who enjoyed causing pain. This maniac enjoyed the sort of torment that went deeper than physical punishment.

Instead of bothering to feed me after I groggily woke, John put the chastity belt and sheer slave outfit on me and led me out to the area with the couch and poles. Anything used for torment remained hidden.

"I have a few things I ordered for you that need to be picked up. Caleb will be here soon to feed you. Like a great Master." John's tone held contempt for how he'd found me submitting to Caleb.

Once John left, I remained standing with my wrists cuffed high to the top of the pole I was stuck leaning against. This way, I couldn't lower onto my knees.

In every way imaginable, John knew how to make my life empty of joy. But that misery somewhat passed after Caleb's return. And he brought food for me to eat. And some eye candy for me to feast my eyes upon, given he only wore loose beige linen pants.

"I brought your favorite," he said of the spoon of oatmeal he raised to my mouth. "Peaches and Cream." He winked. The man truly was thoughtful like a gentleman in the books. The charming heroes who knew how to make a woman feel cared about.

Spoon by spoon, he fed me. "I've missed you so much, baby girl." Between bites, he kissed me to lick the sweet flavoring from my lips. "And I brought a secret surprise for my little princess." He placed the bowl on the couch once I'd had my fill.

"A key?" I asked, hopeful for escape--either from the pole or the chastity belt. I wouldn't be picky.

"If only I could get my hands on it, baby girl. We've got plenty of time for a workaround, though. And there's something I've been wanting to do with you." He went to the side of the bus that didn't have a couch.

The room's soft lighting shifted to purple with a blacklight appearance. Next, the sleek black wall opened up, revealing a heavily tinted window, but there were people outside. And vehicles.

I wasn't exposed, at least. In this lighting, maybe my form could be seen, as well as the interesting glow of the minimalist slave outfit. Soon, my charming captor returned, readying to publicly use me in some way. Though, we didn't have many options regarding the activities to be performed.

Me as the helpless slave bound with my arms high. At most, I could only pull against the restraints that had ensnared me. But was he captor or thief in the night come to steal a kiss. Or even my noble hero come to try his damnedest to save me.

"I'm about to make you feel so damned good, Jules." Caleb lowered, and I looked to my left out the window to see a few curious forms make their way closer. I didn't know who they were or where we'd stopped, nor did they know anything about me.

As the man who'd come to torment me dropped onto his knees and lift my leg, I could only gasp down to his magnificent form blacklit. To the topknot i desperately wanted to loosen. To the muscles whose shape I could still make out despite the darkness.

But he could do no more than lift my thigh over his shoulder and kiss it. At least, I thought he would be limited to that until a vibration tickled where his other hand sought entry to the chastity device.

Gorgeous eyes glowed, capturing mine as he pushed the vibration past the silver that blocked my core. Though tiny, it might have been uncomfortable had I not been repeatedly riled and disappointed by John. But Caleb pulled forward yet again, quickly rising to his feet to stand before me.

With a quick scoop beneath my thighs, he lifted me and had my legs spread wide with his abdomen pressing against the chastity belt that now vibrated in a way that had my eyes rolling upward. That wasn't all though, because my breasts were at level with my impassioned captor's mouth, and he wasted no time locating my right nipple through the sheer material.

He could have freed me. Tossed me down to the floor to my hands and knees and pounded into me from behind, marking me in front of the many citizens of his kingdom. He must have known with certainty that I would run, though. And nothing in this magical world could capture me again were I to escape and land myself on my home realm of goddesses.

Instead, he chose to keep me against this ritualistic post on this holy dais for all to see as he brought me to a shameful display of pleasure I was helpless to fight. His. Fallen from my perch on high to be his for the taking. To grant him immense power. To be made his eternal queen of this underworld of domination.

The firm muscles that defined his torso pressed against me, rattling my core. A vibration only a magical being could possess. And once this creature brought me to orgasm, we would be forever bound. He and I in a union so strong the tether between us would never be broken.

My moans peaked as he battled to decide which of my breasts he adored the most. The left. He worshiped it as though a life-sustaining nourishment could be guzzled out.

I cried out from the pleasure he'd rained upon me. "Caleb.I'm..." I couldn't even finish the words. His mouth captured mine, stilling my will to say more.

His. Ruled over by him for eternity. As my orgasm hit, I could only pray for his shaft finally gaining a diamond-hardness to break through the ensnaring silver that ensured my purity.

"That was fucking amazing, Jules." He lowered me to stand on my own before a glance outside. Even I felt the delight in having the best damned orgasm in my life in front of strangers. That joy seemed too well lived as the small vibrator continued to jitter away against my core.

"Caleb," I whimpered. He knew by my expression what I needed.

"Of course, baby girl." He reached down to the chastity device to shove a finger in, perhaps to push it to a better location. It only pressed more firmly to my nub with every attempt of his finger to capture it.

"Leave it right where it is." John's voice came from behind Caleb.

Fuck. We both panicked--Caleb fumbling and my breath halted.

The lighting above me came on like a weak spotlight, revealing our identities to the viewers outside. Slowly John waltzed in, carrying a silver box. "Caleb, get the tub so I can wash your slobber off my woman."

The vibrator may have brought me unimaginable joy, but it rapidly spiraled into torment. Worsened by the terror and excitement of John's tall form moving closer. But he was a tormentor. The cruel male come to destroy my happily ever after with Caleb.

"I'm not your woman," I spat, jerking against the bindings that trapped my wrists high.

"Yes, you are. And If you wanted pleasure this badly, you only needed to ask me." John's cruel words were accompanied by a contemptuous grin that rapidly flattened, most likely hiding fangs that had begun to sprout. Now his scowl revealed his true emotions.

The cruel overlord's return guaranteed mine and Caleb's misery. All Caleb wanted was to ease my torment. We would both suffer; me, at the moment, enduring a continued rattle to my core that could be heard.

Caleb returned with a short black bucket, slow so as not to spill out the water.

"Go wait outside and enjoy the show." John's order had Caleb retreating from the bus. John kneed my legs apart and scooted the tub between them.

I forced the words out. "You're a terrible brother to him."

He knelt and lifted a wet rag from the basin, squeezing out excess water before rising. Everything he did happened slowly, as though he relished dragging out this torment.

"I spoiled him a bit too much, but that's what happens when we raise children that aren't ours." He ran the wet cloth along my lips. "And I'm willing to share so you're both happy." His body pressed to mine, forcing the vibrator against my nub and causing a hiss.

"You're happy, right?" he asked, rubbing the cloth along my neck.

Rapid shakes of my head answered his question. Of course I wasn't happy.

"Whyever aren't you happy, little Julie? You've even gotten the orgasm I've been denying you."

"Take it out!" I demanded, quivering as the sensation became too great.

"And what will you do for me?" he asked, dipping down for more water before raising it up to my chest. Pulling the sheer fabric above my breasts so he could squeeze the warm water to roll down my breasts.

What the fuck was wrong with this delusional alphahole. Would he spend my lifetime treating me this way?

"Whatever you want!" my teeth chattered as he pressed more firmly against me.

"I want you laid out and begging me to pleasure you." He spoke like a sultan who'd found the least interested woman in his harem and placed a cruel demand upon her. "I want you thinking about me as you do it instead of getting all starry eyed."

The pressure became too much for me to handle. Why did he demand so much of me? They were fantasies incorporated into my life. Why did it matter if I thought of him as a man who'd bought me to be his breeding mare.

"I will." I spoke quickly to end the orgasmic torment, wiggling as he moved backward to continued to wipe my chest. "Please," I breathed, looking into the forest-filled eyes of mystery.

Classical music began to play. Cello, of course. Caleb's effort to calm the beast I'd been trapped by.

Not a beast, but a man who loved the cello and flowers. There had to be plenty good about him for Caleb to be around him. Beyond merely raising his younger brother. I knew the hardship of the lives of people who had to raise children that weren't their own.

I nodded eagerly to him. "You, John. I'll be with you."

Without the fantasy

John assessed me, dragging out an eternal second before I felt the additional movement of the chastity belt. It fell free, landing in the water and splashing my lower legs. As did the vibrator fall and roll somewhere, continuing to softly buzz.

I shivered in appreciation from the freedom from the device that had turned to a horror. Now I knew the truth of the forced orgasms by a vibrator. The punishment that truly was punishment. And I also knew the way it felt to have someone so caringly alleviate me of the discomfort that I'd deserved.

A man who stepped closer and began to kiss me with passion. Kisses so much different than Caleb's. John's kisses held slow and methodical depth. They felt inspired by more than enrapturing heat. They matched the music, which was slow and maybe a bit disheartened. Like a love story that drew out filled with uncertainty. The strings slowly wailing their need for something outside their grasp. Something evasive.

The pads of his fingers dug into the softness at my waist. Did he enjoy what he felt? Not the smoothness of a woman designed for a man of wealth. I was softer, lacking what made those women so perfect. Yet his tongue sought mine no different than the cello pled for whatever it was missing.

And what could this man be missing aside from the money spent to own me? What could he want? Me? Be that the case, what made me something of interest? A woman who'd posted silly pictures and short videos on the internet to draw attention to my grandmother's business? Occasionally some themed to books to show my skills and bringing fantasies of romance to life. Be it regency or fantasy, there could be a floral spread to any love that a person desired to experience. Maybe that drew him to me. Maybe the spread for a billionaire lover--

His hand fisted the hair at my nape. The beat had grown more playful, a piano now entering the scene. Had it been found? Whatever the cello so longed for. Did it rile this lover of mine desperate for a partner he could connect with? A torment of love. Or were we like Romeo and Juliet--

"Is this not entertaining enough for you?" he growled, scowling down to my hungry expression.

I swallowed. Of course it was. I paid attention completely. I enjoyed the passion felt. "I..."

"You were thinking of something else."

I bit my lip, fearful of what might happen if my bulky captor grew angry. Cello. "I want you to play this number for me."

His eyes narrowed. Doubtful of me.

"I know you have one. I saw it in your room." I waited, hoping for a sign he believed me. My words sped out of my mouth. "And I know the way you shift and move. You play...passionately, you must play." It wasn't a lie. He was a passionate man.

A ponderous expression overtook his features. It was A good save if I could say so myself. My fast thinking to calm the billionaire who'd researched and purchased me to be his wife to dote affections to.

A flash of a sideways grin worried me. "Of course, my darling love. Is music what you desire?"

Had I read that line once from a noble lover to his damsel? I didn't have time to ponder on the matter.

I nodded in response to his offer, though hesitantly. This seemed far too easy. Like those moments in a book when I wanted to yell into a pillow to tell her how obviously something wasn't right. How falling for the trap was so stupid.

And weren't those obvious traps so much fun to play out. The naivety or outright lack of self preservation. A foolish and oblivious act that anyone with half a brain knew not to fall for. Oh, the tension.

And, as usual, when this man sucked me in as his prey, only one thing came from my hungry mouth. "Okay." What had I okayed? In all the time I knew him, had I ever even told this alpha male no? Or had this uncertain mystery always been something I loved about him. The danger and darkness in the alley that called out with a magical song to lure me.

I most likely looked odd, standing under a light, still bound with hands close to the ceiling. Of course, the sheer outfit cast a majical or royal look to me as a captive awaiting the man who'd slipped past me in his slow journey to retrieve his beloved instrument. The one thing that might calm the beast clawing within him more than anything else.

Too dreadfully soon, her returned with stand and cello. Placing them to the side, he easily pulled out the arm of the couch, revealing the bench he'd had me bound on. Instead of setting it up for me, he used it as a seat and brought the cello to stand between his legs.

His magical stare held me, as though he were a wizard about to cast a spell. Even more exciting...no terrifying. Definitely horribly terrifying me of what were to come as he lifted his long wand into view. Would he do something unkind? Possibly turn me into a creature?

He adjusted his shoulders. That sexy adjustment I'd only ever seen a cellist do before his left hand found the strings, already pressing a few to a middle string as the bow glid like butter, creating a magnificent hum.

I'd expected a song that told of my demise. Music that would haunt me. Something that might have me fearful, but no. It only took a few seconds for me to know the song I'd so often heard at weddings. A Thousand Years. A passionately romantic song. One that had his eyes closed as his long, strong fingers found their marks on the strings. Oh, to have those fingers located on my body, vibrating and tuning me between my legs.

Visceral, that is how my being responded to this man whose redeeming quality poured out in tones. Passion. He held passion, and it showed when his eyes opened to take in the sight of me. I must have appeared as a siren who'd become entranced by the song of another. Beckoned out and ensnared, held beneath dreadful light, yet loving every moment of captivity as he worked his magic upon those strings.

If one thing could bring me to him, it would most certainly be his love of music. His dedication to the art. His caring side that brought him to spoil his younger brother.

I must have had tears in my eyes when the emotional number ended.

He lowered his bow to the floor at his side. That was a no-no, but who was I to chide him? Carefully, he reached sideways and placed the cello on its stand. "Now then, I've also come bearing gifts for you."

The romantic within him passed, as though a mask of humanity had slipped. The beast took hold of him, overpowering the lovable part of him.

"Another," I said, fearful as he prowled my way. "Canon in D." That was sure to calm whatever evil had clawed to the surface.

"You should know by now..." he said, reaching up to my cuffed wrists. "You've been bad and you're going to receive more of your punishment."

Euphoria still swirled within me, though. I still felt the peaceful coaxing of the music that continued to reverberate in the depths of my lonely soul. For a few minutes, this man had completed me. At least his luring song had accomplished such a feat.