The Hot Shower

Story Info
Bad timing lands a wife in a shower with Hubby's friend.
4k words
4.16
110.3k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Theo spotted his old friend from College exiting the airport terminal.

"Yo! Dwayne! Over Here!" said Theo.

"Holy shit, Theo! My man, it's so good to see you!" responded Dwayne.

The two friends hugged as male buddies do, and began catching up on the last two years.

"I gotta say, married life suits you, man. You look good!" said Dwayne.

"Please remind my wife of that when you see her," said Theo. "I've been really busy with work over the past few weeks, and she's been on my back to take some time off for a while now."

"Hey, I can totally crash at a hotel, you know? Not a problem. You gotta take care of home base first, I can respect that."

"No fucking way is one of my best buds crashing at a hotel during one of his far-too-rare visits! Lena has really wanted to meet you and put a face on the person I keep yakking to her about," said Theo.

"Alright, just give me the heads up if you need a little private time and I'll catch a movie or something. Let you take care of business." Dwayne accompanied the last part of his comment with some lewd hand gesturing.

The two men laughed and started walking to Theo's car. They filled each other in on the details of life, big and small, on the drive to Theo and Lena's house in the suburbs. When they got to the house, Theo told Dwayne about how they were redoing their guest bathroom, so the shower was on the fritz. He could use the master shower during the day when he and his wife were at work. Hell, he could even go into "full-spa mode" and take advantage of their two-person bath replete with air jets if he wanted! Dwayne laughed at Theo's idea.

Lena welcomed the men at the door as they entered the house. Dwayne hadn't been able to attend Lena and Dwayne's wedding a year earlier and, for some reason, had never seen a photo of her. Although Dwayne had a strict personal code about not checking out a buddy's partner, when he saw Lena for the first time, he understood his friend had not been exaggerating when he called his wife a natural beauty.

Lena was model tall and pretty, with straight red hair that fell past her shoulders. She had a thin face with high cheekbones and eyes that managed to be both warm and piercing, depending on how she wielded them. To cap it off, she had a pair of the most beautiful breasts Dwayne had ever seen. They must have been at least a G cup and looked enormous on her proud frame.

Despite his best intentions, he felt his penis twinge a little but quickly shook off the feeling. Plenty of fish in the sea and friends like Theo were rare and precious. It wasn't worth it to cause trouble with a slanted glance.

The rest of the evening turned out quite wonderful. Over a delicious supper, Dwayne learned that Lena had brains and personality that matched her looks and more. No wonder Theo was so smitten with her. They traded stories, boozed a tad too much, and called it a night in time to be able to show up for work in the morning.

The Spa Treatment

The next day, Theo gave Dwayne a ride to the sales conference he was in town for and Lena headed to her job at the tech company she was a computer engineer for. Theo told Dwayne he'd be home later than usual that night but, as it was Friday, that they would be able to catch up more over the weekend.

Dwayne's day at the conference was great, and he opted to skip the afternoon workshops and return to Theo and Lena's to grab a little R&R before the keynote speech that night. The 'full spa mode,' as his friend had called it. Dwayne smiled as that sounded exactly like what he wanted right now. He cabbed it back to the house and used the spare key they lent him to get in, locking the door again behind. He called through the house to make sure he was alone and, when no one answered, decided to take a shower.

-------

Lena arrived early from work. She decided she would take advantage of the empty house before the boys get back from their days. She had enjoyed finally meeting Dwayne, one of Theo's best friends from University, and thought it a shame he didn't live nearby. She could think of a lot of her friends who would love a shot at Dwayne. He was handsome, athletic, and confident, but also very sweet.

She felt a little guilty wishing that Dwayne would stay somewhere else than with her and Theo. Truth was, she was horny. She was ovulating this weekend and with Theo being so busy with work lately, they hadn't had as much time to take care of things in the bedroom. This was part of why she had taken off early from work, to enjoy a little personal time before the evening socializing.

Lena made her way up to the bedroom in the quiet house. She took off her clothes and searched her drawer for her dildo. She made herself comfortable on the bed and popped open her laptop to search for something exciting to spur her on. She found some porn that featured a woman receiving a "deep" massage by a sexy man with a huge penis. It was slow, oily, and incredibly erotic, and made Lena's cheeks feel warm.

As things got heated in the scene, Lena pleasured herself at the same rhythm the masseuse was touching the woman, who was lying prone on a massage table and moaning out her pleasure. As Lena felt an orgasm building up, she got the scare of her life when the shower opened up in the bathroom. It took everything she had not to scream out loud at the sound.

Once she got over the fright and the giggles that followed it, she smiled wide at this great opportunity. Theo must have gotten home early from work! She decided to join him in the shower and have a little sexy time before Dwayne got back from the conference.

On a whim, she opted to have a little fun and put on a loose tank top made with thin white fabric that reached down to her mid-bum. A few months ago, she and Theo had had some wild sex in the shower while partially clothed and Theo had confessed that seeing her in that top had been one of the sexiest things he had ever witnessed, especially the sight of her boobs spilling out from the sides.

When Lena opened the bathroom door, the room was filled with steam from what was apparently a very hot shower. Strange, she thought, Theo showers were usually ice-cold by her standards. It fit her sexy mood though. She smiled at her naughtiness as she sneaked to the shower stall. She could make out the rough outline of her man through the opaque shower door and panels and surrounding steam. She heard him grunt... he was masturbating! Lena felt her excitement increase knowing that she and Theo were so in sync in their horniness.

--------

Dwayne, committing to the spa theme, had taken his time to shave and decided to enjoy a long hot shower. Lathering himself, when he reached his groin and felt how horny he was, he spent a little more time lathering his shaft. He soon began masturbating, spurred on by being in this different environment. He closed his eyes and let his mind conjecture something exciting.

He started imagining one of the porn stars he liked, especially her large breasts and voluminous ass. Despite his best intentions, as he began really going at it, an image of Lena popped in his mind. He felt so horny that he couldn't will himself away from it. Her breasts were so big. Imagining Lena, who to him had come across as incredibly smart and put together, as slutty made it feel even more taboo impossible, thus even more arousing.

--------

Lena opened the opaque door and hopped into the shower, hoping that she would scare Theo and get a little revenge on her surprise from earlier. When he turned around, the first thought that came through Lena's mind was: how had Theo's dick gotten so much bigger? And why was his dick a darker color than usual? These two thoughts, happening simultaneously in a fraction of a second, were quickly replaced by a sinking feeling in her gut that she had made a terrible mistake and should not be in this shower right now. Incomprehensibly, she felt herself become incredibly aroused.

--------

In the throes of masturbation, Dwayne had been surprised by the movement at the corner of his eye. When he turned he was surprised to see Lena. She looked stunning and lewd in her flimsy tank top, which was becoming wetter and more transparent with every passing second as it caught part of the shower jets. His eyes went to her large breasts whose nipples and pink areola, nearly the same color as her pale skin, began to show through the fabric.

Even though he had done nothing wrong, he was about to apologize to her for her walking in on his shower. Then he saw her face. Her eyes were gazing down at his cock and her mouth stood agape. He recognized that look for what it was: lust. His heart started beating faster as he felt the adrenaline surge through him.

--------

Lena's eyes rose to Dwayne's. They stood there for a beat, the hot water falling on both of them, making the fabric of her tank top heavier and more transparent. Then another beat. Why was she still in the shower? She should have run out! Here she was, nude in front of her husband's friend, and of all the reactions she could have had, she had frozen in place.

She lost a moment in the shock of the overwhelm she felt. When she came to, she and Dwayne were kissing. He had moved towards her and pressed the small of her back towards him. She felt his hard shaft against her belly, and his lips pressing against hers. In a kind of out-of-body experience, Lena saw her body follow a primal instinct and kiss him back.

--------

Dwayne didn't know what had gotten into him. It was like his body moved by instinct and before he could stop himself, he was kissing his best friend's wife. When he felt her yield to him, he knew there was no way he could stop without going as far as possible with this incredible woman. All he could do was follow his lust.

He lifted one of Lena's legs and leaned her into the wall, using his other hand to place the tip of his cock at her entrance, feeling its head press against her outer lips. Before he could push into her, he felt a hand stop his momentum.

--------

"No," said Lena. She had moved her head away from his, breaking off the kiss. The feeling of him about to enter her had woken her out of her trance. This wasn't happening. It just wasn't. She was a married woman, happily married at that. "We can't do this. This isn't right."

As she said the words, she knew they were right. She was also relieved to see understanding in Dwayne's eyes. He understood. Whew. This was crazy and they had managed to stop before doing something terrible and irrevocable. This was a big misunderstanding.

Lena noticed something else in his eyes, like the glint of an inside joke. Then his gaze moved down. Instinctively hers followed and she saw the source of the joke. There was his penis moving back and forward, slowly and gently, between her thighs. His dark skin contrasted against her pale tone. And her phrasing... of all the things she could have said, of course this wasn't right! She had made it sound like a turn on!

She closed her eyes, which made her more aware of the feeling of his member rubbing against her inner thighs and outer lips. No! It had to stop! When she opened them, she gawked at the site of the sawing the penis. It was so long and girthy and felt so hard. The contrast of colors surprised and mesmerized her. This wasn't right. It was so naughty. It felt like she had been starring down forever when she looked up at him.

His face was a little closer. His eyes full of lust, but also passion and something gentler, something enticing her to mate with him. "No," she whispered. She realized that she was holding him firmly, leaning her head towards his, her mild word of resistance lost in the sound of the rushing water. She felt his chest press into her breasts.

As though trying to resist the inevitable, Lena held back from kissing Dwayne. Their lips were close now, a fraction of an inch apart, but no, she would not kiss him. Part of her hoped that something would interrupt them. She could feel his breath against her lips, the dripping water down her cheeks...

And then they were kissing, deeply and passionately. Whatever this was, it was happening. He began to enter her. Lena moaned loudly, feeling her vagina stretch to accommodate his sizable girth. She felt how wet and willing her body was. Every little movement of his filled her with electric pleasure. How could a penis feel this good?

As Lena's head moved back, Dwayne continued to thrust in and out of her. He took one of her large breasts and brought it into his mouth, sucking hard. Lena cried out in pleasure. Her hands squeezed around his back as her lifted leg pressed into his behind, making small adjustments to let more of his dick inside of her.

They began to go at it with more intensity. The bathroom was filled with their voices and the lewd sounds of their coupling in the water. Lena couldn't believe how full she felt. It seemed that Dwayne's dick was reaching places of pleasure that she didn't know existed. She felt as though it was in her chest She realized the sensation was a building orgasm and that it would be a massive one. Suddenly she felt Dwayne's penis throb inside of her. The realization he was about to cum set off her orgasm. It was so powerful she felt her whole body squeeze and contract in pleasure. She nearly blacked out.

Some small, inner part of herself shouted that this had to stop, that she could get pregnant. But the pleasure was so strong, the tension and lust so palpable, that whatever part of her psyche that was directing her actions had decided it wanted his seed inside of her. Then she felt it. His penis engorged in orgasm and shooting its seed deep inside of her. As though in response, she felt her vagina contract and suck him in. She felt every small thrust or movement as ripples of pleasure throughout her body. She realized she had been shouting for the last few seconds.

--------

Dwayne had never felt an orgasm so strong. Lena's pussy contracted around his cock so fiercely it hurt. As he thrust as deep as he could into her, they began to kiss. It was passionate and deep, a reflection of the mating they had just shared.

After a few moments, Dwayne felt his cock begin to soften and withdraw. And, suddenly, the moment had passed. The lust was gone and was replaced with something else. The woman in front of him was no longer a mating partner, she was Lena, his best friend's wife. He saw the guilt and shame appear in her face and knew he was reflecting it at her.

--------

As Dwayne turned off the faucet, Lena escaped the shower. Tears began streaming down her eyes as she ran for a towel and a tissue, removing her wet tank top and tossing it on the floor. Thankfully, Dwayne stayed in the shower stall.

Lena escaped to the bedroom, attempting to scoop his sperm out from inside of her. She knew the action was useless, that she would have to take a morning-after pill, but she needed to do something to assuage the guilt she felt. How could she have been so stupid? She had just ruined her life for a cheap thrill! Kneeling by her bed, she began to sob.

--------

Dwayne, feeling horrible about what had just happened, wrapped a towel around himself and took some deep breaths. He didn't want to hurt Theo. But then again, he had never felt that kind of attraction before. It had been so strong and irresistible. Their primal attraction combined with the taboo nature of the sex... it was dizzying just thinking about it. He felt his cock perk up as he reviewed internally what had just happened. No. That couldn't do. He had to leave. He'd make up some excuse for Theo and crash in a hotel.

As he quietly exited the bathroom into the bedroom, he heard Lena's sobs and felt his gut tighten. Wanting to say something comforting, he turned towards her. The towel she had wrapped around herself covered most of her body but, in the kneeling position she was in, had risen high enough to showcase the pink lips of her pussy.

All Dwayne needed to do was take a few more steps and he would be out of this room. He had done enough damage. He felt himself harden to an erection. He could fight this. He would leave and he would forget this had happened. He would forget the shower, the pink nipples, the kissing, Lena's taste, and the lust. He took the steps.

Absurdly, he hadn't made it out of the room but was now behind Lena. As though she was aware of something behind her, she went quiet. She did not turn around to look at him and just stayed there. Dwayne knelt behind Lena and aligned his cock with her pussy.

--------

Lena had heard the bathroom door open and Dwayne walk quietly to leave the bedroom. Strangely, the steps stopped. Why hadn't he left the room? As though in response, her pussy became wet. Why wasn't he leaving? Why was he so quiet? She felt something shift behind her, as though something heavy was pressing into the ground right by her feet. Lena closed her eyes and waited.

--------

Dwayne pressed his cock into Lena, causing her to inhale loudly as she squeezed and pulled at the sheets. Then she went quiet. Again, he pushed. She gasped. He pushed. Lena's head dropped towards the mattress and she moved forward onto the bed. Whether it was to escape his dick or to reposition herself he couldn't guess. At this point, he had gone too far. He followed her onto the bed and when she stopped, on her knees and forearms, her butt lifted and showcasing her pussy for him to take, there was nothing Dwayne wanted more in the world than to make her his. He entered her and grunted deeply. He began to thrust.

Lena was so quiet it was a little unnerving. After a few moments, she started to moan in a deep, strange way. It sounded more animal than human. Part of Dwayne was concerned for her, but the only thing he could bring himself to do was grab some of her hair and pull on it firmly. Lena responded by intensifying her mewling.

She looked back at him now, fury in her eyes, but also lust, and he leaned into her. They kissed in a way that was so deep and sloppy that it felt to Dwayne like he was taking ownership of her. They began bucking against each other strongly, both putting their whole body into the action. This was no longer lovemaking it was fucking. Hard, aggressive fucking.

Lena began talking wildly between her loud squealing.

"Oh yeah, fuck this pussy!"

"Fuck this pussy with your big cock!"

"Fuck this married pussy you fucker!"

Dwayne couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth. Here was this warm and charming housewife acting like a wild animal. He felt her pussy squeeze around his dick. The pleasure and pain from the fucking were nearly too much to handle.

Dwayne was about to slow down but Lena, who was now fingering her clitoris, egged him on: "Oh yeah baby. Don't stop now! Fuck me. Fuck me. Take this pussy."

He didn't need to be asked twice and began thrusting in earnest. He surprised himself when he started responding to her: "This is my pussy."

She cried out in pleasure. He continued: "Whose pussy is this? Who owns this pussy?" When she didn't answer, he slapped her ass.

Lena pushed back into him in response and moaned loudly. He slapped again. "Whose pussy is this?"

Lena turned her head, her face contorted in pleasure. Incredibly, she answered: "Your pussy. It's your pussy! Please fuck your pussy!"

That was enough to bring Dwayne to the edge of orgasm. He thrust strongly into Lena, pulling her hips into his, and felt his balls tighten and pleasure rip through him as he emptied his seed into her. Lena cried out in pleasure and he felt her contract around him in her orgasm, as though trying to suck more of him into her body.

After a few moments, they both crumpled forward, with Lena prone on the bed and Dwayne still on top of her. He was still somewhat hard and inside Lena and let some of his weight press into her, pinning her in place as though saying "mine."

12