The Hot Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena tossed her wet hair to the side and turned to him, their faces now close to each other. Both just laid there for a few moments, basking in the satisfying exhaustion they felt in their limbs and catching their breath. With the lustful tension now spent, the moment felt intimate. Although both Dwayne and Lena still felt some guilt at what they had done, there was now a hint of acceptance in the air. Or at the very least, a kind of mutual respect for this unique pleasure and the moment they had created together.

Lena gazed at Dwayne and felt something stir in her stomach that took the edge off the guilt. She saw what kind of man he was: strong, able, and a phenomenal lover. She saw the mix of strength and tenderness in his eyes and found herself wanting to kiss him.

Their lips met. It was gentle and intimate, an enjoyment of the other's taste and response. With the passion of sex gone, there was no rush. Dwayne moved his head back and saw Lena as though for the first time: A force of nature, fiercely smart and beautiful, irresistible as a woman and lover.

Dwayne couldn't believe it when he felt himself getting hard again. He couldn't get enough of Lena! Still inside of her, he started slowly and gently thrusting while kissing her on the neck. They shifted until they were on their side and Lena started moving her pelvis to match his rhythm, pushing her butt into him as he squeezed one of her large breasts, keeping her close.

She turned to him and placed a hand at the back of his head, bringing his lips to hers for another kiss. She whispered: "Oh yeah lover, that feels so nice."

"It's so good, baby," said Dwayne as they continued their slow love-making.

At that moment, the sound of the front door opening and closing froze them in place.

From downstairs, Theo's voice echoed through the house: "Honey, I'm home! Got back early!"

Dwayne and Lena exchanged a stunned gaze. Fuck!


12