All Comments on 'The Hot Spring Affair'

by TrevallyJack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ScottArroyScottArroyalmost 4 years ago
Two stories in one

The events at the hot spring could perhaps been bolstered by the story of the other girls. The continuing of the story to the uni rooms was a suprising bonus. Thanks for submitting your story. I know the time it takes to do so. Very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazin

Really amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please!!

This is a great story and I would love to read a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

This story is all kinds of excellent. The best you’ve done from what I’ve read. Keep it up and feel free to mix it up with the cumshots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not bad

Don’t get me wrong these are great . But unlike your other pieces of work they just don’t have the grit the best was your teacher series. Now they were just fantastic from you especially getting the teacher pregnant at the end . But please don’t not get me wrong your stories are good but the ending needs more. If you write like the ending ends up with the women ends up pregnant at the end you will be on to a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is amazing I was hard the whole time I read it. And I am a fag lol

bluemage101bluemage101over 2 years ago

Oh..no gangbang? I'm just messing. But no, excellent work. It's refreshing to read a well written Asian cheating story. Keep it up.

Shai780sShai780sabout 2 years ago

Awesome story. More chapters please!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cheating slut whores are not role models, only to evil self-entitled narcissistic feminists. Their husbands will find out, and hopefully bury them with the lowlifes they screwed, at the very least divorce them so the whores can spend the rest of their lives alone with their cats, and their exs can find worthy wives and live happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous