The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Polly disappeared and Anna gave me some space, but when Polly returned to the tub both girls started to cuddle up to me. Gently they both prised my hands away from my crotch. Each girl pulling the hand closest to them as they sat next to me. I was conscious of our bodies touching under the water. My hands in their hands, my hips against their swimsuits. My legs brushed against their legs. Then each of them got a similar idea. First, they hooked their legs over one of mine each and slowly pulled mine apart. Then they each trapped one of my hands between their soft thighs, that left their hands free and soon those hands were exploring. I had their hands on my thighs, then they slid down to my inner thighs. I wasn't sure which was worse (or better) my hands caught tight between their thighs or their hands free to roam anywhere they pleased. My legs were spread apart and held in place with their legs and that gave their hands easy access to all that they wanted. Soon their hands bumped together at the top of my thighs as both girls reached for my balls. Both murmured, "Sorry" to each other and then resume fondling me. Their fingers fought each other to wrap themselves around my cock. I couldn't resist if I wanted, my hands were still tightly held between their own thighs, their heads rested on my chest and I breathed in the smell of their wet hair.

Just as things were getting interesting Polly's phone beeped.

"Oh, laundry check," she chimed and stood up, releasing my left hand. "Now, don't do anything to him that I wouldn't," she winked at Anna as she stepped out of the tub to check on the status of my laundry.

"Well, I think that leaves me with plenty of options," Anna smiled as Polly disappeared indoors. She shimmied back up to me, our bodies making contact under the warm water. Her hands slipped back into the darkness and I felt her run her fingers up my thigh. This time she didn't stop to tickle my balls but instead took a firm hold on my cock, the began to stroke it slowly.

"Mmm, Anna," I moaned as my cock stiffened in her small hand.

"You like that eh? Seems like you do," she whispered into my ear, her warm breath tickled my damp neck.

"Um, yeah."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," Anna continued to rub my now fully erect shaft.

"Oh, why not? You're not gay are you?"

"No I'm not, I like the taste of girl juice." I blushed as I realised what I had said to such a young girl. "I guess I just never met a nice girl."

"That's good to know, do you think I am a nice girl?"

"I think that's an unfair question in the current circumstances. Oh and I don't even know how old you both are?"

"Don't worry about that we're both nineteen, and tell me is this being a nice girl?" Before I could answer she ducked her head under the water and I felt her mouth against my erection. She quickly slipped my head into her mouth and I could feel my balls tense as she swirled her tongue around it. Just then Polly returned and was about to jump into the tub when she realised Anna was underwater.

"Ooh, she didn't waste any time, did she." She laughed as Anna's head broke the surface gasping for air. "Now don't get him too excited I don't want to have to clean cum out of the tub."

"Ewe," laughed Anna. "Don't worry, I'm sure I can swallow it all."

"Yeah, well let's be on the safe side please, no cumming in my tub."

"Spoilsport, I guess I will just have to drag him indoors and have my way with him in there then," Anna stood up in the tub, the water flowing under gravity down her breasts, the wet, red material of her bikini quite clearly showing off her defined nipples underneath. The very skimpy bikini bottoms also did nothing to hide her curves or feminine naughty bits. Anna grabbed my hand and made to pull me up out of the tub. She had just managed to get me to almost stand, my still stiff cock clearly visible above the water, when we heard the sound of distant banging. Someone was knocking on the front door.

"Oh that must be the girls," Polly turned and almost skipped back to the house and I used the distraction to wriggle out of Anna's grip and quikiy sink back into the water. I looked at Anna, panic clearly written on my face.

"Anna, what does she mean, the girls?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry, it's just the rest of our friends come for the wine and hot tub. Going to be interesting though when they find you in here," she winked and sat back down, slowly sinking into the warm water.

"No, no, this can't happen," I cried.

"Too late, Dani, I suggest you settle in here quietly and, well, I think you just better go with the flow," she winked once more. I sunk into the tub as deep as I could get, as if I could become invisible. That just meant I slid closer to Anna, who was still sat at the other side of the tub, I felt her feet bump against my groin and a mischievous grin brighten her face.

I couldn't believe I had got myself into this situation, what had started out as a quiet Friday night at home with just some laundry to catch up on had led to me being stark naked in my neighbour's hot tub. As if that wasn't enough, I was sharing it with my neighbour's daughter and her best friend, and to make matters worse, we were about to be joined by their other friends. Girls - plural. I had no idea how many or what I was going to do to get out of this predicament safely and without anything getting worse than it already was. It was one of those moments in life when you wish you could stop time and just rewind the clock. However, as we all know, that never happens and I was just going to have to deal with what life had suddenly decided that it was just going to throw at me. I had a sudden scary thought, what if Polly's mother, my neighbour came back home unexpected and caught me like this? What would she say? Oh how bad could this get? How bad was it going to get? I sat there in the hot tub staring at Anna like a frightened rabbit stares at the oncoming headlights of a car.

####

Well dear readers, if you got this far, thank you for reading. I know it isn't my usual style but I wanted to try something a little different. Hopefully some of you are now rubbing one out letting your imagination decide what happens next to poor Dani.

I may, or may not, write more of this, I have deliberately left it open, depending on the feedback I get. There's plenty of ways I can bring this back to my more usual and more highly sexed adventures or I could leave you all hanging.

Please vote, leave comments, your feedback is what convinces me to carry on writing and like all authors is what I thrive on.

Thank you for reading.

Dani. XXX

12