All Comments on 'The Hot Tub and the Lady in Red'

by exhibitionistguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Want to see more

It was A very good storie.would like to A second on this. the first was Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Enjoyable start

Can't wait for Tina's friend comes into the story assuming that you will have at least 1 seque.

ErotonautErotonautabout 14 years ago
Damn: they should have played the extended version

That way, he could have rubbed his cock against her pussy and then jetted over her. Sure, he'd have to apologise, but what a kick!

LeCoachLeCoachover 13 years ago
Good story

I would have liked for him to have seen Tina's pink! She's the Lady in Red after all. I love that song too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay but...

There is only one female character, did you really need to mention her by name eighty times?

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Coming of Age

Exhibitionist gives us a genteel coming of age story which a young man climbs in a hot tub with an avant garde neighboring couple, confident in their own skin. The erotic element of watching Tina, the lady in a cute red outfit, undress an enter the hot tub in the natural state supports the story line. Well done!

Slowandeasy47Slowandeasy47over 2 years ago

The undressing of Tina is great, nice slow build up!

CasyWoodsCasyWoodsover 1 year ago

Great Until the Sudden Stop.!. Hardon-Interuptus;(

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I voted it right in the middle.

Not bad, but I sincerely expected her to place a towel between herself & the furniture, & that would lead the narrator to think about her with blankets & himself, etc. .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexhibitionistguy@exhibitionistguy
587 Followers
Long time nudist and exhibitionist. I am very fortunate that my wife enjoys nudism too. Recently more interested in cuckold fantasy. I welcome any comments or suggestions as long as they are constructive. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who would like to share ideas.