The Hot Tub Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her with passion. Then pressed his cock home. Becky wrapped her arms around him, feeling this man entering her. He wanted slow sex now. He slowly drove his cock in and out, deeply. Becky was even more aroused by this sensual fucking. His eyes, his cock deep inside her, she was mad with passion.

And he continued. He wanted to make it last. And he did. After a while, his pace quickened. Becky could feel it. One more orgasm. And his seed inside her. He thrust harder, then harder still. The anticipation drove Becky mad.

"Becky! Ah..." And he came. And it was a release for her. She came as he thrust his cum deep inside her. She was wild with desire, lust, and from the orgasm.

After, she lay her head on his chest reflecting on the lovemaking.

"I was an idiot to give you up." She started.

"No, it was something you needed to do."

"But now I have to share you."

Rick winced.

"Sorry," She added, "I do accept the agreement with this other woman, I do." Then, "Rick, I don't even know her name."

He paused, then said, "Lisa."

***

"Lisa! Oh God! Fuck! Oh... Oh... Fuckkkk..."

Lisa brought Maggie to another orgasm. She was going to even the night's score no matter what.

"Lisa! No more! Please!" Maggie laughed.

Lisa lay beside Maggie and hugged her. "I love seeing you cum. I wonder how 'they' are doing?"

"Fucking like rabbits, No doubt!" Maggie added. "She is a hot little thing. And I suspect, under that tender façade is a lot of passion."

"Is she that good."

"Yes. That's why Rick was crushed. And why he was torn when she came back."

"So, we have a real rival. But those tits of yours..."

"I want him to reconnect with her, I really do." Maggie added "Even if I love fucking him. What time is it, anyway?"

"Almost eleven."

"I said I'd be back tonight."

"Ha! You want to see what they've been up to!" Lisa laughed.

"Maybe..." Maggie smirked.

***

As she walked in, there was no one. Except... the pile of Becky's clothes on the loveseat. A wry smile came on her face. She collected them.

Rick heard a knock, "Rick..."

"Fuck!" he whispered. They had nodded off in each other's arms.

His mother knew every inch of this body by now, but he had the wherewithal about appearances. He threw on some boxers and cracked open the door.

"I think Becky left these in the living room. Oh, hi Becky. Will she be staying the night?" Maggie smirked, trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Umm... I have to get back tonight..." She heard, as Becky pulled up the covers.

Rick took the clothes and closed the door. Maggie could barely contain herself as she walked to the living room.

The lovers soon appeared.

"Becky, it's been lovely seeing you again. I hope I'll see more of you. Rick, can I talk to Becky a moment?"

He walked outside, totally bewildered at the events.

Maggie took Becky's arm and whispered. "I know what young love is like. You're always welcome. And to spend the night. My room is quite a way from his."

Becky smiled knowingly and hugged her.

At her car Becky and Rick hugged. "Becky, Um, Sunday?"

"Yes." She answered knowing that Friday would be Lisa's turn.

******

Friday Maggie and Rick ate at Lisa's. "Come on lover boy, tell me about our rival. Ready to move on to something younger?" Lisa teased.

"I'm sorry Rick." She continued. "That was over the top."

"But I do care about you also." he pleaded.

Nothing more was said. They cleaned up. Then Rick wrapped both in his arms. "I do want to make love to you both." He said, kissing each. Then they went to bed.

"Fuck! Oh! Oh... Ahh... Ah..." Lisa called, as Rick, on top of her, brought her to an orgasm.

Still hard, Maggie road him to an orgasm as Lisa hugged and kissed her. He played with her tits then he came inside her. The feeling of her son planting his cum in her womb never failed to hit her.

Saturday was a day of leisure and time in the hot tub. Rick was a bit spent and knew he'd be seeing Becky Sunday.

The next day, he picked Becky up at her dorm. They walked in the park. But both knew what they wanted. They entered his place; Maggie was out back in the garden. She greeted Becky and winked to reassure her. He told Maggie they were eating out that night.

Becky and Rick went to his room and made slow love the rest of the day.

He ate her to a climax, then he came inside her missionary style. She sucked him to erection then rode him. Facing each other, they kissed, and he sucked on her tits, then more kissing.

"Fuck, Rick! Cum inside me. Please!"

Her begging for this cum was always too much. "Oh... Uhh... Uhh..." He groaned, as he filled her with his seed.

"Ohh! Yesss! Mmph! Mmph..." She screamed, as her orgasm hit, burying her face in his neck.

In the yard, Maggie could just hear the sounds of orgasm.

She lay on him some time. Feeling him, and his cock still inside her. "What you do to me, Rick." She said then kissed him as he caressed her.

"Shall we eat?" He asked, eventually.

They got dressed and she said goodbye to Maggie.

"Were going to get something to eat." She told her.

"You may want to check yourself in a mirror." Maggie advised. "You do look like you just... um, had a really good time. There's a brush in my bathroom."

Blushing, she tidied up and they went off to the restaurant.

They ate and looked at each other as lovers do. Then, Becky made a proposal.

"Rick, do you think Lisa would be willing to meet me?"

"Huh? Um... What! Why?" He replied, startled.

"Why not? Many reasons. I'd think she'd be as curious about me as I am about her. And you're dictating the schedule. Maybe the women in your love life should have a say."

It seemed logical, yet he hadn't considered this twist. There would be no hiding she was his next-door neighbor. And he never mentioned how much Maggie knew.

"Um, let me ask her. Can we meet for lunch tomorrow?"

He drove her to her dorm and parted after a slow passionate kiss.

At home he found Maggie and Lisa watching TV. He plopped down beside Maggie and put an arm around her. "What was that about burning a candle at both ends?" He said.

The women looked at him.

"Becky wants to meet you, Lisa."

"Oh!" Lisa exclaimed. "And what did you say?"

"That I'd talk to you. Damn! She doesn't know you live next door. She doesn't know how much Maggie knows."

"Well, that's not hard. I said I was nonjudgmental of your love life. But do you want to meet her?" Maggie asked.

"Damn right I do! I want to meet your young thing."

"Well Rick, I don't know how this will play out, but you went down this path."

"Yes." He said quietly as his anxiety rose.

******

They met at the cafeteria and found a table. He handed her a slip of paper.

"It's Lisa's number. Contact her. But Becky, you should know, she's our next-door neighbor."

After a pause, Becky asked, "Does your mom know?"

"Yes, Maggie knows." He saw a look on her face. "She's been encouraging me to call her Maggie now, saying I'm an adult. Anyway, yes, she knows. She knows I have, you know, a libido. I have the best mom."

"Yes. I can tell. You two have a great relationship."

An image of nights, unleashing his sperm deep inside Maggie, flashed in his head. He regained himself, "Call Lisa. Ball is in your court."

They headed back to classes. But Becky couldn't wait. She called Lisa.

"Hello?"

"Hello Lisa? This is Becky..."

"Oh Becky!" Lisa interrupted. I was hoping you'd call. And it's a good time."

"So, Lisa, I was wondering..."

"If we could get together." Lisa completed for her.

"Yes, Rick said you live next door."

"Yes. Tomorrow though. Come here. I should be home by five. Tell you what. I'll pick up a pizza and we can talk over dinner."

"Great!" See you then.

That night, Lisa told her lovers she would meet Becky the next day, Tuesday. It was an evening without sex, just being together. Lisa slept with Maggie and Rick slept in his own bed.

******

Classes over, Becky drove into Lisa's driveway Then rang the bell. Lisa opened the door. "You must be Becky. We meet at last!" And Lisa gave her a hug. "Come in, come in."

Becky was stunned. Her notions of an 'older woman' collapsed. Lisa was beautiful. Becky was attracted to her immediately. Another test of her plan was passed.

For Lisa, it was the same. How could Rick not resist such a package.

Becky got a brief tour of the house. Out the patio door, she saw the hot tub in the twilight.

"I'm having some wine." Lisa started. "But you have to drive..."

"I'd love a glass."

"Okay, a small one. That tight body of yours doesn't look like it can hold much."

Becky smirked at the compliment. Over pizza, they talked about each other, skirting the main subject, Rick.

"So, Becky, what are we going to do about Rick?"

"At least we should be making the schedule, not Rick." Becky replied, Looking out the patio door. "If I'd known you had that hot tub, I'd have brought a bathing suit."

"Bathing suit? We don't need no stinkin' bathing suits. Well, I never use one."

"You and Rick use it?" Becky asked rhetorically.

"What do you think? It's where we first made love." Then a pause, "Come on. It's a bit cool out. But the water is lovely. I can get you a robe."

Becky smiled approval. She like how this was unfolding. Lisa gave her a terry robe and showed her a room to change in. She emerged to find Lisa in a matching robe.

Lisa took her hand, "Come on."

Outside, Lisa took the cover off the hot tub and turned the lights on. She undid the sash to her robe. She saw that Becky was watching. She let the robe fall seductively. As she slipped into the warm water, Becky could see why Rick was wild for her.

"It's lovely in here. Come on Becky."

She took off the robe and stepped in as Lisa admired her.

"I can see why Rick wanted you back." Lisa said, looking at Becky's body.

"And I see why he didn't want to give YOU up. Damn! You're not what I expected when he said, 'older woman.'"

"Well, I didn't want to give him up. He is a hell of a lover."

"Yes! We agree on that. So, what are we going to do?" Becky asked, hoping for the answer she wanted.

Lisa moved close to her, "Becky, you told Rick you broke up for a fling with another woman. And let's be honest, you seemed to find me attractive. And you ARE ravishing. I think we both know how to solve this."

She found the 'yes' in Becky's eyes. Lisa leaned in and kissed her. Becky responded by putting a hand on Lisa's neck. Passions rose fast. Lisa pulled her closer, tongues exploring. Lisa kissed her neck and Becky responded.

Then they looked at each other. An unspoken agreement. Becky cupped Lisa's breast. Lips met again. Now hands were exploring. She was the hottest women Becky ever knew. And they were making love. For Lisa this little, yet passionate woman was irresistible. They continued, kissing, caressing breasts, hands exploring; tongues slid down necks, chests, breasts.

Lisa was ready to give her more. "Sit here!"

Becky sat on the ledge, ignoring the cool night air. Lisa moved between her legs and kissed each nipple before moving down. She kissed Becky's tight stomach then spread her legs before bringing her mouth to Becky's womanhood. She looked at Becky's face intensely, wanting to see the moment in her face.

Lisa's tongue found her clit and Becky threw her head back and moaned. Becky's hand pulled Lisa's head tight. Feeling this sensual woman eating her out was raising her passions. It wasn't long. Becky was breathing hard, then her body quivered.

"Oh Lisa... There... Oh... Oh... Ahhhh..." She fell back on the cool grass, holding Lisa's head.

Lisa could feel the spasms of orgasm coming over Becky. She doubled her efforts. Both hands on Lisa's head, Becky's hips were gyrating.

"Damn... Lisa..." Becky panted, "You know how to bring a woman off!"

"I know my way around a pussy." She replied, kissing a hip.

Becky slipped back into the warm water. She kissed Lisa's wet face. "Your turn."

Lisa hugged her. "Recover first."

"No! sit here!"

Lisa complied. It was nearly a repeat. Lisa watched as this pixie's tongue dug deep into her love box. "Oh yes! Becky!"

She continued to watch this little tigress eat her out. She lay back, and with both hands, guided Becky.

"Oh... Yes... Fuck! Yes... Oh...Ohhhh..."

Lisa arched her back as the orgasm hit. Now it was Becky's turn to enjoy bringing this beautiful woman off.

Becky continued to kiss her bush and wet slit, caressing her body with her hands as Lisa recovered. Lisa slipped back into the water and gave Becky a long deep kiss.

They held each other, enjoying the feeling of each other's bodies.

"I think I could really enjoy this." Lisa started.

"Image when Rick joins us."

"Hmm... Why not now!" Lisa declared. She went inside and returned with her phone. "Would you like him to join us?"

Becky grinned.

She texted Rick, "Come over, alone."

***

Rick was nuzzling with Maggie in front of the TV; stealing kisses, caressing her breasts, working up to a suggestion they retire and make love. Then the text arrived. He grabbed his phone.

"Lisa wants me to come over. Just me."

"Well, get going." Maggie admonished him.

***

He slipped out the back door. But Maggie wondered, no she imagined what was unfolding.

Becky, holding Lisa as Lisa nibbled her neck, heard the gate close.

"That's him." Lisa announced.

He turned the corner and saw his two lovers in the hot tub, embracing.

"Hi Rick! Becky and I have sorted this out. Want to hear? Well come join us."

He quickly undressed. The foreplay with Maggie had him primed. And seeing the two of them, nude and together, got blood flowing. His shaft was nearly erect as he slipped in. The women moved to each side of him.

Becky started, "So we decided to continue sharing you if you are willing to share us. Agreed?"

His wide eyes were his answer. Becky pushed his face to Lisa, who kissed him passionately. Then to Becky, who did the same.

Maggie's curiosity was getting to her. She went our back. She could hear indistinct voices from next door. She quietly slipped through the gate and peeked around the shrubs. She saw the three of them in the hot tub, sharing kisses. She watched Lisa offer a tit to each of her lovers.

"Rick looks like he has something that needs relieving." She heard Becky say.

"How about inside in a warm bed."

The three got out and dried off. Maggie ducked down. The women put their robes on. Rick gathered his clothes, his rod still rock hard. Becky grabbed it. "Follow us!" She teased.

Maggie watched them enter the house. Her two lovers were about to make love with that beautiful young thing. She wanted to join them. But to expose to Becky that she is fucking her own son! Maggie was in dread. She went home.

In Lisa's bedroom, Becky went to Rick and kissed him, tongues shared. Hands feeling each other, Lisa put an arm around each. Next, her young lovers turned to Lisa and kisses were shared. Becky kissed her neck as Rick's tongue probed her mouth.

"Come, lay down." Lisa said, taking them by the hand. She laid down, a lover on each side. Both kissed a breast, then Rick worked his way down as Becky returned to her lips. Between her legs now, Rick planted kisses around her trimmed bush and thighs.

"Mmmm!" She murmured into Becky's deep kiss. Rick's tongue had found her clit. Becky fondled a tit and continued to kiss her as Rick's finger and tongue probed her love box. She was moaning, hands guiding Rick's head.

Two young lovers pleasuring her; Lisa was in heaven. Her ardor was rising, body squirming. Rick sensed it was time. Her doubled his efforts.

"Mmmm... Mmmm... Fuck... Oh..." Lisa cried as Becky released her lock on Lisa's lips.

Becky watched as her lover drove Lisa into the throes of orgasm, her body thrashing in ecstasy. She continued to cum, then quickly relaxed. She grabbed Rick's face, pulling it to her eager lips.

"Fuck Rick! I want you inside me!" She turned to Becky for agreement.

Becky smiled. She wanted to see them fuck. Rick placed his shaft at her soaking womanhood.

"Fuck! Yes!" She called as Rick hit bottom.

He turned to Becky who kissed him passionately. Then he began driving his hard shaft in and out. Becky loved watching it; to play the voyeur.

"God! You feel too good! I can't last!" He exclaimed.

"Cum inside me! Please!" Lisa said, pulling on him to drive deeper.

"Ah... Ahh..." He groaned as he thrust as deep as he could, unleashing his seed.

"Fuck... Yes! Rick... Fuck!" Now Lisa was cumming again.

Becky lustily watched it all. She loved seeing his muscles flex with each thrust, each load of his seed being released deep inside Lisa.

Rick collapsed on Lisa after the orgasm. He felt three hands caressing his back as he lay his head on Lisa's shoulder. Eventually, He rolled off Lisa. Becky could see, a little attention to his cock and Rick would be ready for more. She slipped down and began sucking on it.

Lisa watched and moved close to Rick. "That beautiful little thing, and she's sucking your cock. Does that feel good? It looks good."

Rick said nothing. But his face said how he felt.

"Would you like to feel your cock slipping into her tight pussy?" Lisa continued. "I want to see that."

He was really hard now. And Becky wanted it bad. She straddled his hips and lowered herself on his rod.

"Oh..." Both lovers moaned, as her pussy enveloped his shaft. Lisa moved to Becky and kissed her before Becky began riding him. Lisa caressed Becky's body and played with her nipples as she continued, up and down, eye closed. Lisa loved seeing Becky so hot. And she wanted her hotter. a finger found Becky's clit and began rubbing it.

"Fuck! yes... oh..." She was moaning and holding onto Lisa.

Then it hit. "Oh... uh... Ohhhh..." Her body spasmed. The orgasm came, hard. Four hands were caressing her body, her hips, her tits, her back. The sensuality of it increased the climax.

Finally, it passed, and she leaned into Lisa's arms, panting. Rick's cock, still hard inside her.

But Rick wanted more. He flipped her on her back, never letting his erection leave. Now in missionary he began pumping with abandon.

"Fuck, yes! Rick! Fuck! yes...yes..." She begged as he pounded her hard.

"Fuck! cum in me! Do it!"

Her begging for his cum did it. "Becky... Ah... Rrr..." He groaned.

She could feel him thrust deeply and hold it, as his sperm flooded her pussy.

He continued to grunt.

"Yes! God... Oh..." Now Becky came again, egged on by his unbridled passion.

Lisa watched, mesmerized. These two passionate young lovers, in her bed. She envisioned many pleasurable nights ahead.

Rick was spent. He kissed Becky then rolled off of her. Becky, eyes closed, was feeling a glow in the aftermath of the orgasm. Then more, lips, gentle lips, on hers.

"You are so beautiful." Lisa whispered, then gave her another gentle kiss.

Becky now felt two hands, one from each lover, caressing her. She wanted it to last forever.

But her two lovers were exchanging looks; both aware of the last secret, their other lover.

"Well, I can't let you go home like this." Lisa joked.

"Mmm..." are you offering your bed tonight?"

"Of course! Let me get some things for you."

"Thanks! but I have to get out of her by seven. I have an early class."

Lisa headed to the bathroom as Rick gave Becky a back rub. She was really feeling good at this point.

Lisa took a quick shower then got extra towels out.

"Your turn Becky."

She tore herself away from the sensual back rub.

Lisa now turned to Rick and whispered, "Tomorrow, after she leaves, we need to talk to Maggie." Rick concurred.

In the bathroom, Becky noticed Ricks razor. He clearly knows Lisa's bed. But something else caught her attention. Some makeup that didn't look like Lisa's. She thought little of it and took a shower.