The Hot Tub Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...Mmm..." Lisa moaned, latched to Maggie's tit, as her own orgasm was triggered by her lover.

The younger lovers watched as the others climaxed.

Soon, it was over, and the women, panting, kissed. Maggie slipped into the warm water next to Lisa and recovered.

After some time enjoying the water and caresses, Lisa made a suggestion. "Why don't we go to inside and continue this session."

They dried off then hurried inside in their robes. All except Rick, who went out without one. The women now teased the only man in the group, and a naked man at that; hands exploring his body. Lisa grabbed his hand and led them to her bedroom. Robes discarded, the four of them hugged, exploring ways four people can share lips and tongues.

"Rick, I want to see you make love to Maggie." Becky asked. She wanted to watch a son fuck his mother.

Maggie smiled at Rick. She wanted him and she knew why Becky wanted to see it. She loved the idea of fucking him in front of his girlfriend.

Maggie laid down on the bed and Rick laid beside her and began kissing her tenderly as the others watched. Lisa took Becky's hand. Lisa leaned up against the headboard and beckoned Becky to lean back on her. She wrapped Becky in her arms, a hand caressing a breast as Becky was transfixed on the scene before her.

Maggie put her arms around Rick stroking his back. The kissing became more passionate. Rick fondled a breast, then kissed it, Maggie's hands encouraging him. He sucked hard on it, then moved to the other, then back to her lips.

They continued. Becky could feel their passions rising, and hers. Rick began kissing his way down her body, pausing to lavish attention on her breasts. Then further down, kissing her abdomen. He moved between her legs and kissed her thighs, lingering on an inner thigh.

Becky could see the anticipation on Maggie's face. She could feel her own anticipation.

"Oh Rick!" Maggie gasped as Rick dug his tongue into the very place he came from.

And Becky gasped seeing it. "This is so hot." She whispered to Lisa.

Maggie looked at her son, making love to her womanhood. Her son! After these weeks it still turned her on. And now, as his girlfriend watched. "Oh, Rick! Yes!"

Maggie was getting hotter, guiding his head, body squirming. Then her breath became erratic.

"Fuck yes! Rick... Ohh... Yes... Ohh..."

She came, and Becky almost did too just watching. Maggie bucked and twisted, gasping and moaning as Rick worked her clit feverishly.

When her orgasm was over, Rick rolled on his back, holding his erection up for Maggie. She sucked on it briefly then quickly straddled him. She lowered herself on his rod. It was even hotter for Becky. 'Maggie was fucking her son! Fuck!' She thought. She could see the pleasure, the lust on Maggie's face.

Lisa, meanwhile, slipped one hand between Becky's thighs and nibbled her neck, as the other played with her breast.

Rick sucked on a dangling tit, then Maggie began riding him, eyes closed, feeling him inside her. Rick fondled her full breasts, squeezing them, caressing them. The two just felt each other, joined. Maggie felt the mixture of lust and love.

Maggie was riding him faster. "Rick! Yes, give it to me. Cum! Yes!"

"Agh!" He groaned, thrusting his hips up. His sperm unleashed inside Maggie.

"Oh! Fuck Yes! Yes!" Maggie screamed, knowing he was cumming inside her, another orgasm came.

"Oh Jesus! Fuck! Oh..." Becky called next. The scene before her was so intense. With Rick cumming in his mother, along with Lisa working her clit, she came.

Three people, all cumming together. Lisa observed this intense scene, working Becky.

Maggie collapsed on Rick and kissed him passionately. Becky came down too. She had seen Rick cum in his mom! There was something so erotic in it. She was still hot despite the orgasm Lisa gave her.

Becky turned her head to Lisa, and she kissed her. "Hot, wasn't it." Lisa whispered.

Both pairs of lovers kissed. Both enjoying the orgasms' results. But Becky knew one was left.

"Rick hasn't fucked you yet." She whispered to Lisa.

"Patience!" Lisa whispered, then kissed her neck.

Maggie soon rolled off Rick, his cum soaked cock flopped out of her love box. She lay next to him, caressing him as she looked at the others, conveying the aftermath of her orgasm.

Becky moved next to Rick, opposite Maggie, and kissed her. "That looked so intense!"

"Yes." Maggie replied, looking at her. "It was. My son, fucking me, cumming inside me. Yes, I want him to make love to Maggie. But his is my son. I can't describe how intense it is when he's inside me."

Becky smiled at her, then moved to Rick's cock and began licking it. Then sucking it. 'He has one more to fuck.' She thought.

He now found both Maggie and Lisa kissing him, offering tits to suck on. He watched as they kissed, four tits over his face to suck on. He was hard soon. Becky offered Lisa his cock to ride. Lisa was quite wet watching the action. Straddling him, her pussy slid down until it was deep inside her. Lisa, riding one lover, had another on each side, kissing and playing with her tits. Becky's finger found Lisa's clit.

"Oh, yes!" She exclaimed. Rick's cock inside her as the woman gave her body their full attention was getting her hot.

She was riding Rick hard and the other continued adding to the sensuality.

"Oh, Fuck! Yes! Oh... Oh... God! Fuck..." Lisa's body shook at the climax hit. The other women held her, felt her body experience the orgasm.

Lisa leaned on Maggie as the orgasm passed. She fell to Rick next and kissed him. But Rick wanted her to have more. He lay Lisa on her back then laid between her legs. She looked at Rick's face. He was full of desire.

"Oh..." she moaned as his rod entered her. He began, slowly at first, to pump his cock into her. Now the other lovers joined, kissing Lisa and Rick. Lisa looked at Rick, his gaze so intense, and at her! He pulled her legs up so he could get deeper.

"Rick... Fuck! Yes, fuck me! God, I love you deep inside me."

He thrust harder now. Maggie and Becky's hands were everywhere, his back, her face, her breasts. Lisa pulled him tighter; he couldn't be deep enough for her. Rick could sense her heat. He wanted to cum inside her, now.

Rick thrust in earnest; all the while eyes locked on Lisa. For Lisa, the lust in his eyes were like fire.

"Fuck! Rick! Cum in me! Do it!"

Begging for his cum got to Rick. "Agh... Agh... Agh..." He groaned, filling Lisa's womb with his sperm.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh...ohh..." And Lisa came.

Maggie and Becky looked at each other, Rick had planted his cum in all three of them. They watched as his body thrust with each spasm of his cock.

Spent, he laid on Lisa as hands caressed them both.

He rolled off her as Becky began kissing him. Maggie did the same for Lisa. Becky played with his cock as Maggie watched.

"Hoping for more?" Maggie asked. "Hmm... Let's find out.

Maggie moved down and started licking his shaft, followed by Becky. Two tongues were working his growing shaft, often meeting for a passionate kiss, then continuing. Maggie took it in her mouth and sucked on its full length.

Becky was turned on by Maggie sucking her son's cock. Maggie offered Becky a turn as Lisa offered Rick a tit to suck on. Becky offered the now hard rod back to Maggie, but she had other ideas.

"Ride him. I imagined you two fucking in his room. I want to see it slide into your tight cunt!"

Becky quickly knelt over him and lowered herself on his rod. Maggie hugged her then kissed her hard before sucking on a tit. Becky started riding, trying to continue kissing Maggie. Lisa leaned back on the headboard to watch the show. Ricks hands were on Becky's hips as she bounced up and down. She felt Maggie's hands on her skin and saw Lisa watching her.

It was all too hot and rode him furiously.

"Fuck! Yes! Oh God! Oh..." She came, her body quivered as the orgasm hit. Maggie pinched a nipple adding to it.

As the climax ended, panting, she looked at Rick; his cock still inside her.

"I'm not done, Becky!" He told her. "Here! Lisa needs some loving."

He positioned Becky on hands and knees in front of Lisa. Becky could see his cum still leaking from her wet box. He got behind her as Becky's tongue began licking Lisa's creamed pussy. He was about to grab his rod, but Maggie's hand reached for it and guided it into Becky's soaking slit.

"Oh..." Becky moaned as Maggie kissed her son.

He began pumping his cock into Becky.

"Fuck!" Lisa moaned as she felt Becky's tongue quiver on her clit with each thrust of this shaft deep into Becky.

All three were into it now. Maggie wanted to see up close. She lay on her back next to Becky then slid her head under her. Here, she could watch Rick's cock slide in and out of Becky. Becky felt Maggie's hands on her hips.

The touch of Maggie's tongue on her clit flipped her.

"Mmmm... Mmmm..." Becky moaned into Lisa's pussy.

"Fuck! Rick! Fuck her! Oh... Yes... Fuckkkk..." Lisa cried as an orgasm hit her next.

Two women cumming made Rick's sack release his seed and he groaned. Maggie watched as his cock throb and throb, pumping his cum into Becky.

The orgasms ebbed. Rick kissed Becky's back, then pulled out of her and rolled to the bed. Now Maggie went to work, eating her son's cum out of this young pussy.

"Oh God! Maggie! Jesus! Oh... Oh Fuck!" Becky exclaimed as Maggie worked wildly on her sloppy pussy.

Lisa was stroking her hair as Rick caressed her back.

"A...a...a..." Becky squeaked with another orgasm for the night.

"No more! No..." She laughed, pulling herself off Maggie.

Maggie was pleased with herself. Becky got plenty of loving, plenty of orgasms. The four, now spent, just lay there, arms and legs entangled.

"This was a nice start." Lisa declared.

Maggie kissed her leg as acknowledgment.

They stayed this way for an hour or so. Each had three lovers to touch and skin to caress.

Lisa finally stirred, "I'm not sure about the sleeping arrangements."

"Why can't we all sleep in this bed?" Becky asked.

"Might be a bit tight." Lisa replied.

"A chance to sleep with three beautiful women! I'm willing to try." Rick piped in.

So, it was decided to try. They got ready for bed. Becky and Maggie ended up in the middle, Lisa next to Becky, Rick next to Maggie. Rick leaned over to give Lisa a lingering goodnight kiss, then one for Becky. He kissed Maggie last. The others watch as their lips met. It was a long kiss, full of love, passion, and sensuality.

The women shared a kiss and Lisa turned out the light.

******

Maggie woke next morning. Rick was asleep, spooning her, arm around her, hand cupping a breast. She opened her eyes. Inches away, Becky, looking angelic, was still sleeping. She reflected on the lovemaking the night before; how everyone connected. And the orgasms. She was getting wet thinking about it. She was amazed at her passion after all that happened the night before.

She found herself squeezed in but managed to turn to Rick. As Rick stirred, Maggie leaned over him and brought a breast to his face. She knew her tits aroused him. He immediately began kissing it then sucked on it. He then turned to the other. She closed her eyes, feeling her tits being made love to by her son. Both were getting hotter.

Becky opened her eyes to the scene. She tapped Lisa who turned to look. She spooned Becky, arm hugging her and the two watched the lovemaking unfold.

Maggie's hand found his nearly hard cock. A few strokes and it was fully erect. She kissed him hard. then whispered, "I want you inside me."

She climbed on top and let his manhood slip inside her wet pussy. She began riding him slowly, hands on his chest. She saw her other lovers watching. It made her feel very sensual. Rick played with her soft breasts. She leaned forward to let him suck on them. He began pounding his cock into her.

"Suck on them, baby. Yes! Just cum inside me. I want to feel it."

He moaned then thrust hard. She knew he was planting his sperm in her and she came.

The others just watched the hot scene. When the orgasms ebbed, Becky turned to Lisa for a kiss. She was aroused and needed attention. She moved on top of Lisa in a 69. Maggie was still on top of Rick as the two watched the women eat each other to their own orgasm.

Becky rested her head on Lisa's thigh and looked at the others, smiling.

"Come on." Lisa declared. "Can't lounge in bed all morning."

Maggie and Lisa shared her shower as the others shared the guest shower.

They met in the kitchen. Becky in just a T-shirt that barely reached her thighs, Lisa in a silk robe, Maggie, braless in T-shirt and shorts, and Rick in just boxers.

Over breakfast, they reviewed the previous night, comparing orgasms, and discussing which pair's performance looked the hottest.

It was mild day, so it was decided to get out and take a walk through the neighborhood. They dressed and headed out. After, they ate a light lunch at Lisa's, then everyone stripped and head to the tub. All were sated, so it was just enjoying each other's company... and bodies; with lots of touching, hugging, and kissing.

"I'd like to take my lovers to dinner." Lisa proposed. "Where shall we eat?"

Seafood was decided on. Reservations were made, then later they dressed, and Rick drove them to the restaurant. The older women shared a bottle of wine. Rick felt a bit of déjà vu as he opened the car door for two tipsy women. Becky sat up front and watched the women in the back seat flirt.

"Make sure he keeps his eyes on the road." Maggie asked Becky.

They entered Maggie's. Lisa turned to Rick and kissed him passionately while Maggie did the same to Becky. Lisa led Rick to the loveseat as the others took the sofa. Becky removed Maggie's top and fondled her full breasts.

Soon all were naked, Maggie with Becky and Lisa with Rick, all kissing and groping. Rick had his fingers in Lisa's pussy as she stroked his hard cock. Maggie laid down, pulling Becky into a 69. Both started licking each other. Lisa took the lead with Rick. She straddled his lap, then lowered wet slit on his rod.

"Fuck, Lisa!" Rick moaned.

Lisa kissed him then offered a tit to suck on. She held his head to it as she began grinding on his manhood.

Moans and slurping were heard from the sofa as Lisa started riding Rick. Everyone was into their lovers now. Becky started squirming; a sign she was close. Maggie doubled her efforts.

"Mmm...Mmm... Fuck! Oh... a-a-a..." Becky squealed, unable to continue pleasuring Maggie. Her body shook as Maggie continued to work her wet love box.

The other two watched, then Lisa turned to Rick, "Fuck! Rick! Do it! Cum in me!" Then started riding him hard.

Now Rick groaned as his load started filling her. By this time Becky returned to Maggie's womanhood, trying to bring her to orgasm. Hearing her son groan in ecstasy, and with Becky's attention, Maggie came. At the same time, Lisa, feeling rick cumming inside her, also came. The older women were gasping and moaning together.

Lisa kissed Rick, her tongue slowly exploring his mouth. Then she took his hand and put it on her lower belly and looked at him; her silent acknowledgement of his sperm inside her.

The other two sat up. Becky hugged Maggie and gave her a kiss. All four rested now.

"I can't believe I have three beautiful women as lovers." Rick said.

"We can't believe we have two hot young things as lovers." Lisa added. "A lot of women our age would be jealous."

"And I've got a nice cock and two sexy women to choose. Yeah, I like this arrangement." Beck replied.

"So, sleeping arrangements." Lisa started. "I nearly fell out of bed last night."

"Maybe we should pair off tonight. Becky, you can sleep with Rick. A hardship, I know." Maggie said with a laugh.

Becky smiled at Rick.

Lisa looked at Maggie. "Mmm... Promise to keep me warm?"

Everyone turned in. The women's sexual needs being satisfied, they just cuddled. For Becky, Rick had a little more left. He slowly fucked her missionary style for what seemed like half an hour. She came twice. Then once more as he came inside her after she begged him for it.

******

Sunday morning Maggie and Lisa woke. After a long good morning kiss they got dressed.

"Shall we check in on them?" Lisa asked.

The women quietly opened Rick's door. The young lovers were still sleeping.

"They are a cute couple." Maggie whispered.

They went to the kitchen and started the coffee. The women looked at each other.

"Seem we CAN have out cake and eat it too." Lisa said.

"Yes, I confess, I liked how this turned out. I see lots of possible ways to make love."

The young lovers arrived. And they all sat down to breakfast.

"I've been thinking, Lisa." Becky started. "Would you be interested in a housemate? I'd love to get away from my roommate."

"Only if you don't mind my eating that pussy of yours on a regular basis."

"Deal!" Beck laughed.

******

Becky did move in with Lisa. There was no shortage of lovemaking. Sometimes it was all four. But often they're pair off. Sometimes Rick and Lisa, sometimes Lisa and Becky. And Maggie always loved the chance to share her bed with Rick. She may have wanted him to make love to 'Maggie.' But she really loved being loved by, and being fucked by Rick, her son. And to have his seed, his sperm inside her every chance she got.