The Hot Tub Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa and Rick watched this naked nymph return to the bed. Lisa reflected on more lovemaking with her, lots of it. Then Rick took this turn.

"Looks like Rick spends a lot of time here."

"Yes. And I hope you will too."

Becky snuggled up to her, thinking about all the possible way three people could make love.

Rick climbed into bed, Becky in the middle. And Lisa turned out the light.

******

The alarm went off. Lisa woke Becky with a kiss. "You get first dibs on the bathroom."

She got ready. Lisa went down to start some coffee and returned in time to see Becky in only a towel. "You look good in anything, girl." Lisa smirked.

Becky kissed her, then went to fetch her clothes in the other room.

Lisa kissed Rick, "Come on lover boy. See your girlfriend... our girlfriend off."

Lisa sent Maggie a text to wait for them. After coffee and a quick breakfast, her two lovers gave Becky a kiss and saw her off.

"Now, let's see Maggie." Lisa said.

She was in the kitchen. "I guess you know what happened last night." Lisa started.

"I didn't need to guess." Maggie replied with nervous smile, "I peeked at you in the hot tub. Must have been a hot night."

Lisa took her hand. "I'm sorry Maggie. But... You can imagine..."

"Imagine!" Maggie interrupted, "In your shoes, I would have done the same to that hot young thing. And maybe make Rick jealous."

"Maggie..."

"She silenced him with a hug."

"It is obvious," Lisa started, "You have to close the loop. We could have a nice 'thing,' the four of us. But are you willing to share your... our little secret?"

"I've been thinking about it all night." She looked at Rick. "Can she keep this secret? She might be too shocked!"

"She can. And I think she'd love a chance at your breasts. I've seen how she stares at them."

"I'm going to asked her to come here. A woman-to-woman talk. Rick, go straight to Lisa's tonight."

He kissed his mother then got ready for school. Lisa gave her a hug for support.

******

Becky read the text message and agreed to be at Maggie's after classes. She wondered; she worried what she wanted to talk about.

The bell rang. Maggie steeled herself, put on her best smile and opened the door.

"Becky, come in."

"Hi Ms..."

"Becky," She interrupted, "Call me Maggie. Even Rick does."

"Okay Maggie."

"Would you like something? Been a long day, I'm having a glass of wine."

"Um, yes, I'll join you."

Two glasses were poured. "Let's sit in the living room."

They sat on the sofa. Maggie asked her about her day. She didn't want to jump to the point.

"Becky, last night..."

"Maggie... I mean... I know what you must think of me."

"Becky, I don't think anything of you. Rick was sharing both of you and, well... Lisa is very attractive."

"Yeah, and I was in a three-way, with you son!"

"Becky, I was young once. I dabbled with women... More than dabbled, let's say. I know."

Becky thought about it. She knew little of Maggie's personal life. "Maggie, and you? How is your..."

"Sex life?" Maggie finished for her. The subject was broached. "Well, it's complicated."

Becky heard that once before.

There was a long pause. "I have a lesbian lover."

"Wow. Cool. Who is she?"

Another pause. Maggie looked straight in Becky's eyes. "She lives next door."

It took a second to register, "Lisa?!"

"Yes, she is quite a lover. And now satisfies three lovers."

"Wow! So that makeup in her bathroom!"

Maggie chuckled. "Ah, the evidence! But you see, you've added a snag to things."

Becky thought about the whole situation. "So, you and Rick, taking turns. I mean, have you ever been there at the same time?"

"Becky, do you know what you are implying? Becky, do you care about Rick?" Maggie looked at her. Hoping to convey the gravity of the subject.

"I do you care about Rick. I never want to hurt him."

Maggie just looked at her. She wanted Becky to understand.

"It's true, isn't it? Maggie I'll never tell a soul. I would never want to hurt you or Rick. But tell me."

Maggie took a deep breath. "Yes, yes it's true. And last night you took my place. Hoped you enjoyed it."

"I did enjoy... Oh Maggie... I mean... I didn't..."

Maggie hugger her instinctively. "Sorry, Becky. Not the time to be making jokes."

"So, tell me. How did it all happen? I mean... if you want to tell me."

"You deserve to know. Rick helped Lisa move in. And did he help. It was the week after you split up. Anyway, they clicked and became lovers. He told me about them; we've always been open to each other.

"So, I went to talk to her one day. She is hot. And that hot tub! She seduced me in it. Okay, we seduced each other."

"That hot tub got me too!" Becky laughed.

"So, she told me Rick secretly lusted for my tits..."

"I can see why!"

Maggie gave her a wry look. "So, I confessed I made love to his lover, and well... let's say I gave him a window, and he took it. And here we are, a threesome."

She looked at Becky, "Or is it a foursome now?"

Becky's blue eyes beckoned. She looked at them a long time.

She offered her lips to Becky, and Becky kissed her. Then Maggie looked for the response. Becky kissed her again, hard. Maggie responded with some tongue. Hands were feeling each other.

Becky paused, "When will Rick be home?"

"Oh Becky. Can't you guess? He's at Lisa's, probably fucking her now. Don't you see. If, as I hoped, you would be open to me, then this would be our night, just us."

"I like that." Becky responded then started kissing her. Becky found a breast and caressed it. "God, Maggie, you have an incredible figure."

"Rick seems to like my tits." Maggie smiled.

Becky cupped one, feeling its softness.

"Here, what I did for Rick out first time." She undid her blouse, then unsnapped the bra, letting her tits fall.

Becky's eyes lit up. she fondled both, feeling her hardening nipples.

"You can make love to them if you like." Maggie said leaning back on the sofa.

Lisa kissed a nipple and began to suck on it. Maggie looked at her, this angel making love to her breasts. She stroked Becky's blond hair. Becky stopped and took her top and bra off. Maggie touched them.

"I wish I had tits like yours to turn Rick on." Becky said.

"Girl! You have great tits. They're perfect for you. Don't tell me Rick doesn't like them."

"Well, yeah, he does seem to like mine." She said, returning to Maggie's tits.

"Let's get those pants off." Maggie insisted. Becky stood and Maggie pulled them off, followed by her panties. Kneeling before her, Maggie began kissing her waist, her belly, her hips. Becky pulled her up to return the gesture.

Now both women faced each other, naked. Maggie wrapped her arms around the shorter woman and began kissing her, slow at first, then more passionately. Becky could feel Maggie's full breasts pressed against her.

But Becky didn't want to play passive to the older woman. She pushed Maggie to the sofa, then had her lay back. "I want you to be first!"

She knelt between Maggie's legs and leaned forward to kiss each breast, working down to her firm belly. She kissed the spot next to her bush. Then she lifted a leg and kissed the thigh, then the inner thigh. Like Rick, she found it a delightful spot.

Maggie watched this pretty young thing, this little angel, making love to her. Then...

"Becky... Oh Fuck!"

Becky's tongue found the spot. She loved Maggie's reaction. She slowly licked and sucked. She was in no hurry. Maggie was fidgeting, her breathing erratic. Becky knew she was on edge. She stopped. Maggie whimpered.

"Are you hot, Maggie? Itching to cum?"

"Becky! Fuck! Please!"

Becky loved it. to see a woman like Maggie so passionate and so on the edge. She continued working slowly. Maggie grabbed her head trying to get more. But Becky took it slow.

"Becky! Please! Fuck! Please... Fuck! Oh... Ohh... Ahhhh!"

Becky had driven three fingers deep inside her as she worked her clit like mad. Maggie's orgasm was crushing. Her body jerked and spasmed in ecstasy. Moaning, the orgasm continued. Becky was proud of it.

Maggie finally came down. Becky just started kissing her pussy gently. Maggie, a smile of bliss on her face, tried to catch her breath.

Becky licked the fingers that were deep inside Maggie. Then drove them in one more time.

Maggie gasped, then moaned. "Ohh... No! easy. Fuck! Becky..."

Becky, now satisfied with her work, moved to Maggie and kissed her with her wet lips.

Maggie hugged her. "Girl. You have a skill!"

"My lesbian lover. I learned a lot in a couple months."

"My turn." Maggie said.

"No. Catch your breath. That looked like some orgasm."

"It was!"

But Maggie was determined to return it. Even if she couldn't match the orgasm.

"Sit on my face!" She ordered.

Becky complied. "Mmm..." She murmured as Maggie's tongue entered her womanhood.

Becky looked down to see two dazzling eyes looking back. They were intense. They conveyed passion. They got to Becky. Then... "Fuck!"

Maggie had given her clit a long stroke with her tongue.

Becky looked at her again. Something about those eyes, looking at her. Maggie grabbed Becky's butt, rocking her pussy against Maggie's mouth.

"God, this it hot!" Becky exclaimed.

Now Becky grabbed her head and ground her pussy into Maggie's willing mouth.

"Fuck! Maggie... Oh... oh... Yes... Ohhhh...."

And it hit her. She ground her pussy hard on Maggie's face. And Maggie kept up, her tongue working feverishly.

Becky's body shook, "Shit Magg...Maggie! Oh fuckkk..."

Her body convulsed until the last of her orgasm passed. She looked at her lover, still attending her pussy.

She lay on top of Maggie and just lay her head on Maggie's warm breast. They just lay this way. Maggie caressed Becky. Becky recalled the caresses of last night by her other lovers. She was feeling very content at this point.

"I never ate, did you?" Maggie asked.

"No, not sure I care." Becky replied, enjoying Maggie's breasts and hands.

"Come. Some leftovers at least."

The women got up. "No need to dress. Mmm... that body. Let me just admire it over dinner." Maggie requested.

The women, naked, walked hand in hand to the kitchen.

***

Lisa and Rick were on the sofa. Kind of watching TV. But really just casually groping each other.

"No signal yet." Lisa said. "A good sign. Man! wonder what's happening over there."

"Knowing them they're probably making love by now." Rick replied.

"Are you curious?"

"Well yeah, but..."

"Let's go peak." Lisa said, grabbing his hand.

Rick questioned spying, but curiosity got him too. They slipped through the gate and crept up to the back door. There in the kitchen, were Maggie and Becky, both nude. Maggie was preparing something as Becky hugged her from behind. Maggie turned and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Success!" Lisa whispered.

"Let's go back." He suggested.

Back at Lisa's she turned to Rick. "Well, what should we do."

"Turn in and let me make love to you."

They did. Naked in bed, he ate Lisa to an orgasm. Followed by slow fucking, him on top. Groaning, he planted his seed in Lisa. Then finished, they laid together, her head on his chest.

***

As Maggie put the dishes on the counter, Becky hugged her from behind and kissed her back. "I know what I'd like to do."

Maggie turned. This gorgeous creature! Hers for the night. "I want to ravage you." She responded.

"Ravage me then."

She led Becky to her room. She kissed her then picked her up and laid her on the bed, just as Rick had. Maggie climbed on top and kissed her hard. Then Becky rolled on top repeating it. Becky looked at her, then got in a 69.

She dug into Maggie, who reciprocated. Becky started frigging her with three fingers. Soon both women came.

Becky lay by the older woman. She was bonding. She wrapped her arms around Maggie. Maggie stroked her hair.

She turned to Maggie. "This is looking pretty good. Three great lovers!"

"Can you share Rick's cock with two other women?"

"Two other women have their own benefits."

Soon they were face-to-face, hands between the others' legs. They continued facing each other, daring the other to not close their eyes as they pleasured each other. They watched each other as breathing became labored.

Becky came first, followed quickly by Maggie. Hands frigging hard, both enjoyed another orgasm.

Now spent, Becky lay her head on Maggie's breast, gently feeling the other as Maggie stroked her hair.

"I could get used to this." Becky said.

"Yes. Rick better be willing to share you." Maggie replied.

They readied for bed then fell asleep in each other's arms.

******

Next morning, Maggie found this apparition sleeping next to her. She reflected on some girls in college she had affairs with. 'Damn she is cute.' She thought. No wonder she won Rick's heart. And maybe one more.

"Good morning." Maggie said with a kiss on the cheek.

Becky put her arms around Maggie's neck and kissed her sensuously. Maggie pulled back, "Damn! You AND Rick are too tempting. But get up, we have a call to make."

Becky got out of bed. Maggie handed her a robe. It was a bit big on Becky's petite form.

"Doesn't matter. Come on." Maggie grabbed her hand and led her to the back yard. The morning air was cool, Maggie opened the gate for Becky. She unlocked the back door, and they slipped in.

"No sign of them. Good! Upstairs. Maggie opened the bedroom door. Lisa and Rick were asleep. The women smiled at each other. Maggie tiptoed to her son as Becky went to Lisa.

Maggie kissed his head, "Don't you have classes?"

"M... Maggie?"

Becky kissed Lisa. Her eyes opened. "Well, this is a lovely surprise." Lisa said.

"And here's a woman with her boytoy in her bed."

"You should have seen yesterday!" Lisa joked. Then pulled Becky in for a kiss.

Rick watched then pulled Maggie in for one also. "Oh no! Work and school. Come on." Maggie responded.

But Becky got her first glimpse of Rick and his mom's true relationship.

"You guys get dressed and meet us at our place." Maggie suggested.

All four got ready for the day. They met in the kitchen; coffee already brewed. It was decided. The next day, Friday, was the day to get together. A day off was best.

That night, Rick expected to sleep with Maggie. "No, I think not. Rest up for your other lovers."

******

Friday evening, Becky arrived at Maggie and Rick's, bag in hand. He let her in then gave her a slow, deep kiss. As they looked at each other, Maggie appeared. She too gave Becky long, deep kiss as Rick watched this erotic scene between his girlfriend and his mom. He could hardly wait for what was to come.

"Lisa got some take-out. No one wanted to cook or go out. Come on." Maggie said, grabbing Becky's hand and leading her to the back gate.

At Lisa's they found the food, wine, and beer.

"Hi, Becky." Lisa gave her another passionate kiss. Then one for Rick, followed by a lingering one for Maggie.

Becky watched. There was something erotic about these two sexy women together.

They ate. Little was said. They were all flirting with looks and glances. Becky noticed the robes piled on a chair by the patio door. She looked forward to the warm water. Everyone's mind was on one thing. They ate quickly.

"Who's for the hot tub? Robes are over there. It's another cool night."

Becky started toward the robes. Maggie held the other's back a second and whispered, "This should be Becky's night." She received silent concurrence.

Becky had her top off, she had no bra. Then the rest of her clothes. Now nude, she draped her clothes on a chair and put on a robe. She eyed Maggie in just bra and panties.

"Can I help?" She said to the older woman. She undid the snap to Maggie's bra, then slipped it off her shoulders. In one move, a finger traced the curves of Maggie's soft breasts.

The women put on robes. Rick played macho and braved to night air naked. The women watched as he went out, his cock clearly eager, and pulled the cover off the hot tub. Lisa turned on the lights and Rick slipped into the water first. He wanted to watch all three disrobe before him. Then their naked forms slipped into the warm water.

"Maggie," Rick started, "I never got a kiss from you tonight."

Maggie moved to her son, eager to comply. It was a long kiss, not so much as hard, Becky thought, but sensual. It was the first time she'd really seen this component of Rick's relationship with his mom.

Maggie spoke, "As Becky is the newcomer, she needs some, um, new attention. I know! Becky, hold onto the side. Rick, here."

The others new what to do. Maggie floated Becky's body in the water. Rick was between her legs. He wanted to get his cock inside his beautiful girlfriend but bided his time. Instead, he lifted her hips and brought his lips to her awaiting slit. A kiss on it, then his tongue dove in.

Lisa started kissing Becky, giving her some tongue, while Maggie began licking a nipple. Then she moaned, feeling his tongue parting her folds. Becky closed her eyes as three people were giving her this sensual attention.

Lisa moved to the other breast as Maggie nibbled on Becky's neck, then gave her a deep kiss. Her legs were draped over Rick's shoulders as his tongue increased its pace. Her body became restless at it received all this attention. She was moaning, her breathing, heavy.

Rick remembered Maggie telling him how Becky left her dangling on the edge of orgasm. Now he tried it. She was close. "Are you ready to come?" He asked, pausing his work. "Would you like me to continue?"

Becky wanted to grab his head, but the women were in the way. "Please! Fuck! Rick! Don't stop!"

He didn't have the heart to tease Becky long. His tongue redoubled its effort as he slipped a finger into her wet love box for good measure.

"Oh...Oh... Mmm... Mmm..." Becky moaned as Maggie thrust her tongue deep in Becky's mouth when the orgasm hit. Her body thrashed, creating waves in the tub. She held onto the women as the orgasm swept over her.

That orgasm ended, but her passion hadn't ebbed. Rick now stood, his stiff erection, eager for relief, pressed at her entrance.

Lisa saw it, "Becky, do you want his cock inside you? Yes?"

"God! Do it Rick! Yes, yes!" She begged.

He thrust it in and both lovers moaned. The other two looked on as he began. They saw a very lusty woman in a small package. Maggie began sucking on a tit and reached for Becky's clit as Lisa thrust her tongue in Beck's mouth. The water splashed with the pounding Rick gave Becky.

But Rick's passion couldn't be held back long. A few more thrusts, then one more, deep. He held it and groaned. Everyone knew he was cumming deep in Becky's pussy.

"He's cumming inside you! Feel it?" Lisa exclaimed.

Maggie worked her clit harder as Rick, groaning, pumped his load inside Becky.

"Oh... Oh... Oh..." And Becky came again.

Maggie and Lisa looked at each other, enjoying their lovers' mutual orgasm.

Rick thrust the last of his sperm into Becky, then leaned forward to kiss her. Becky put her hands on his head, pulling him in, as her passion ebbed. Becky and Rick moved to one side of the hot tub. The others faced them. Both couples embracing.

"That was hot, you two." Lisa said.

The younger lovers said nothing, just caught their breaths.

Maggie now turned to Lisa. "Did that make you hot?" She straddled Lisa's lap and slipped a hand between her legs.

Lisa felt her finger enter her eager pussy. She sucked on Maggie's tit, then slipped a finger inside Maggie. Becky and Rick heard the women moan as they pleasured each other. Lisa altered between kissing Maggie and sucking on her tits.

Maggie's hips were soon thrashing in the water and Lisa's breathing became deeper.

"Oh, Lisa... Yes... Fuck... Ah..." Maggie was cumming, but she still worked Lisa's love box.